June 03, 2024, 11:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 276753 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: November 26, 2008, 04:07:41 AM »

Why would Paulus be picking "them" up near McDonalds at 4am????

Where were "they" from C n C's at closing til 4am?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #981 on: November 26, 2008, 04:12:09 AM »

Johan,
Have you listened to the recording yet?  I want to know what you think.

no not yet ,is it on you tube or greta's website ??????

Try the links in the post at the top of this page, if those don't work she should have it on her site by now.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: November 26, 2008, 04:12:23 AM »

Did Deepak and Satish bring NH and J to a party at Lorenzoes and leave them there?

Did Paulus pick up Joran and Natalee, and go back to the VDS home, where Paulus sexually assaulted NH, and , as Joran stated.... "something bad happened?"

Deepak     "YOur own father,unbelievable"..........

HMMMMMMMMMM

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: November 26, 2008, 04:13:35 AM »

Johan,
Have you listened to the recording yet?  I want to know what you think.

no not yet ,is it on you tube or greta's website ??????

Try the links in the post at the top of this page, if those don't work she should have it on her site by now.

Well, the links in the post at the top of the page before this one!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: November 26, 2008, 04:14:26 AM »

wow.  i think this fits the tight time line of 80 minutes, as Beth mentioned.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: November 26, 2008, 04:20:42 AM »

As in..... Paulus is a "pro".   He could do it alll and leave no evidence in that amount of time.
Afterward, tho, one might find him sweating profusely or running and hiding from the media.....in bushes...lol

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: November 26, 2008, 04:25:53 AM »

See you monkeys later, I've got to get some sleep!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #987 on: November 26, 2008, 04:26:54 AM »

See you monkeys later, I've got to get some sleep!

goodnight TM 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: November 26, 2008, 04:27:24 AM »

Partied at Lorenzoes.  Paulus picked them up at 4am so Nat could get back to her hotel and go "home", she thought.

Stoppped at VDS home.   "Something bad happened".

Paulus made Joran go to school. Joran slept at school while Paulus "cleaned up" ......as much as he could, before The Holloways arrived and 2 innocent gaurds were arrested to further allow time to cover the crime.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: November 26, 2008, 04:29:03 AM »

turn the page already

next thread?

WTF is in charge here..lol

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: November 26, 2008, 04:37:51 AM »

Partied at Lorenzoes.  Paulus picked them up at 4am so Nat could get back to her hotel and go "home", she thought.

Stoppped at VDS home.   "Something bad happened".

Paulus made Joran go to school. Joran slept at school while Paulus "cleaned up" ......as much as he could, before The Holloways arrived and 2 innocent gaurds were arrested to further allow time to cover the crime.

Hi FOM…Timeline…

1.15 to 1.30…Left C&Cs…

2.45…Gardener saw 3 at Racquet Club

4.15…New witness saw Joran by Monserat pond…

Gardener passed polygraphs-said he got up at 2.30 and was at work at 3.

New witness passed polygraphs

AG’s cousin saw them heading towards Montanja at 2AM on the main road

Jogger tip at Racquet Club at 3AM
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: November 26, 2008, 04:40:52 AM »

maybe this was a simple crime, with an extremely complicated cover up.

usually, it takes AT LEAST 24 hours before the parents would come looking on Aruba....
When i heard this in the begining it gave me chills.

It still does.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: November 26, 2008, 04:44:37 AM »

All of those "witnesses" have added up to zilch.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: November 26, 2008, 04:46:52 AM »

I thought the Devries/patrick secret video was Jan. '08, Greta's sit down w/ Joran in June '08 and the NEW Devries video in Thailand was June- July '08. 

Thanks wreck…Been trying to nail this down…I thought I read that the DeVries sting was completed only a few days before the show aired on November 9th.

Johan, Bastibro, EURobert or any of our other Dutch posters…do you have any more info on the timing of the DeVries show?

Great Quote…
Remember there are no coincidences!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: November 26, 2008, 04:48:17 AM »

maybe this was a simple crime, with an extremely complicated cover up.

usually, it takes AT LEAST 24 hours before the parents would come looking on Aruba....
When i heard this in the begining it gave me chills.

It still does.

This is what I think...
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: November 26, 2008, 04:51:15 AM »

This Paulus-Joran conversation is a TOTAL FAKE!!!

What I hear is two guys of about the same age, of which either has authority over the other, reading a ‘play’ from a piece of paper.
What I DON’T hear is the voice of a full grown man, i.c., the voice of Paulus vdDitch, who speaks spontanious and in a much more carefully considering way, in a much more authoritarian or fatherly tone.

Joran get’s his kicks out of ‘outsmarting’ everyone with stuff like this…

And he even gets paid for it…. OMG!!!

And there goes the reputation of Greta van Susteren….
Resign! … Resign! … Resign!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: November 26, 2008, 04:52:36 AM »

If Joran was on the phone with anyone while he was with NH, it was with Paulus, arranging their pick up at Mc Donalds....after that..."something bad happened"

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: November 26, 2008, 04:55:04 AM »

ding ding!

page 50!

next!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: November 26, 2008, 05:07:56 AM »

This Paulus-Joran conversation is a TOTAL FAKE!!!

What I hear is two guys of about the same age, of which either has authority over the other, reading a ‘play’ from a piece of paper.
What I DON’T hear is the voice of a full grown man, i.c., the voice of Paulus vdDitch, who speaks spontanious and in a much more carefully considering way, in a much more authoritarian or fatherly tone.

Joran get’s his kicks out of ‘outsmarting’ everyone with stuff like this…

And he even gets paid for it…. OMG!!!

And there goes the reputation of Greta van Susteren….
Resign! … Resign! … Resign!

Morning EURobert...IIRC Greta never said this was all true...she said they would air what she had gathered and for the viewersto make up their own minds.

Anyone have the promo from Gretawire last week...TIA
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #999 on: November 26, 2008, 05:10:33 AM »

Here! Yet another thing Joran pulled off!

"Joran: Riots in Thailand... I did that!"

http://tinyurl.com/57hzln

Joran: Riots in Thailand... I did that!

(Google-transl.)

The occupation of Bangkok Airport has nothing to do with dissatisfaction with Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawa. Is just an orchestrated demonstration against Peter R. de Vries and Fox News. Thus, Joran van der Sloot just opposite exclusive GeenStijl let us know. He called it very annoying that at present several hundreds of his countrymen stranded, but Joran is in the Thai capital sufficient to do so. Buy yourself for example, once a tailor to or enjoy the local folklore of the pole dancing. Furthermore, remember that Joran left Natalee Holloway is not dead. Worse still, Ms now fighting for the FARC in Colombia. In exchange for the installation of a new recruit was Joran 2 kilos of pure cocaine. Seems to us a legitimate story. Only there do you hear the media do not have. Thailand greetings hierrr can do. More creativity with luggage containers there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.