May 28, 2024, 07:18:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190029 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 27, 2009, 09:44:27 AM »

I have no problem calling but you guys need to give me the questions!!  I am way too new to this case!!

Also - Barbie also said they never received 1.5 million in donations either!  She didn't want to speak for Tim, but said Tim was not happy with Fred going there without ALE's permission and felt the search had no real basis!!  "Natalee should always come first!!"

But I didn't know what else to ask!!  She did say - "Feel free to call me with any more questions!!"    She may regret that!!  LOL 

Thank you so much, mytime! 

How about that haters?  TE says NO PLANS to return to Aruba anytime soon.  TE says NO 1.5 million dollars raised.  TE says this search has NO real basis.

Guess that reporter won't be using the haters for a source anymore. 

Not to mention that if Tim says this search has no real basis...then Tim must know Caps is FOS!!

JMO and only MO - and sorry if this is late and redundant - I'm several pages back and trying to catch up!

I wonder if the interview that the NBC13 station claims happened was by telephone.  Remember the Dutch article....all phone interviews....wasn't it 5 million in that article?

hmmmmm

Mmmmhmmmm!!!

And that Dutch article was all quotes from JOHN SILVETTI.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 27, 2009, 09:53:22 AM »

Morning everyone,

Didn't Jossy state that the witness had passed polygraph exams in the US as well as the witness' name?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: March 27, 2009, 10:04:29 AM »

Morning everyone,

Didn't Jossy state that the witness had passed polygraph exams in the US as well as the witness' name?

Yes he did.

Dave has said the guy passed as well.

Obviously neither was present when the polys actually took place - so WHO told them both that the witness passed?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: March 27, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »

My guess would be

rendeer
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: March 27, 2009, 10:19:33 AM »

My guess would be

rendeer

Here is his video of the Monserat Pond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xysYaaykRGg

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: March 27, 2009, 10:23:02 AM »

My guess would be

rendeer

But Tim Miller does not have confidence in the pond search......wonder why?

Perhaps what he saw in that trap is causing his reservation.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: March 27, 2009, 10:35:20 AM »

Thanks, Magnolia.  Too bad while filming and driving that the audio is muffled quite a bit.  (I never saw this before.)

Also want to thank you, Mytime & Anna for making the calls to NBC13, last night. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: March 27, 2009, 10:38:02 AM »

Thanks, Magnolia.  Great "map ride".....did we just zip past the witness home on the way to Micky D's?

The pond is such an isolated area.  Why would Joran go away from the dark and cover of this area to the busy and visible area of McDonald's when his home is the other way?  Looks to me as if he could have skulked all the way back to his house under cover.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: March 27, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/noticia/news2.html

Pictures from Diario:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: March 27, 2009, 10:56:53 AM »

March 27, 2009 Awemainta

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php

FYI - appears to be the same shoe that Glenda posted at RU

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: March 27, 2009, 11:27:25 AM »

March 27, 2009 Awemainta

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php

FYI - appears to be the same shoe that Glenda posted at RU

I am so happy to finally see Rhino!  He is a cutie.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: March 27, 2009, 11:49:24 AM »

Wonder if Renfro said "hey, let's put this sandal in an evidence bag just for fun" 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: March 27, 2009, 11:49:55 AM »

Good Morning, All Monkeys---No Exceptions!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: March 27, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »

Wonder if Renfro said "hey, let's put this sandal in an evidence bag just for fun" 

Well, it must be a doll shoe because everybody knows baggies only come in one size, sandwich size, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: March 27, 2009, 11:59:32 AM »

THE POND WITNESS - TIM MILLER - THE POLYGRAPH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05
September 10, 2008

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Search for Natalee Holloway:Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch … New Witness in Aruba, Discusions with Prosecutor Hans Mos & Polygraph Exams

Why does Aruba after all this time and bad PR still not want to cooperate and find Natalee Holloway?
September 12, 2008

Tim Miller met with Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos to discuss and show Mos in person the results of the polygraph exams conducted in Houston, TX.  Miller discussed with Mos the new witness who had come forward and the fact that the 48 year old witness had passed two polygraph exams. However, Hans Mos was quick to point out to Tim Miller that polygraph tests are not looked upon favorably or have much credibility in Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/search-for-natalee-hollowaytim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-new-witness-in-aruba-discusions-with-proecutor-hans-mos-polygraph-exams/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: March 27, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »

24ora
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7891/5/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: March 27, 2009, 12:06:36 PM »

Looks like an American tourist got into an accident on a Harley:

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=346&offId=0

PAREHA TURISTA AMERICANO A CAY FOR DI HARLEY NA E SUBIDA DI TANKI DI ALTO VISTA
Fecha: 27/03/2009 | Horario: 10:12
Diabierna mainta a drenta informe cu un pareha a cay for di un Harley net na e subida di e tanki Alto Vista, mesora a dirigi tanto polis como ambulans na e sitio. Na yegada di e patruya a bin constata cu e pareha turista americano cu ta aki na Aruba cu crucero a sali bay dal un trip riba un Harley y a bay subi e Tanki na Alto Vista pero yegando ariba e biento fuerte y e subida peligroso a pone ambos cay for di nan Harley. Ambos a keda levemente herida y ambulans a hiba e dama como e cabayero pa hospital mientras e compania di huur Harley a presenta na e sitio pa regla e asunto di nan Harley.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: March 27, 2009, 12:07:24 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Am I comprehending correctly?  There was a flip flop found that could belong to Natalee Holloway?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: March 27, 2009, 12:08:15 PM »

Could it be that Tim Miller's and Dave Holloway's respective hinky meters are flashing in regards to the distracting roles of the CapsLockWizard and the pond witness.

Janet

++++++

1.  CAPSLOCKWIZARD AND FRED GOLBA CONNECTION?

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2830 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

At 9:00 will go over there (Persistence sonar search) to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356675;topicseen

Chicopee Man Leading Search for Natalee Holloway
Posted: March 20, 2009 03:20 PM PDT
Updated: March 21, 2009 08:37 AM PDT

Golda plans to comb the Aruban pond for any signs of Natalee's remains or van der Sloot's sneaker.  He says, "I want to stick in my arm from my elbow to my shoulder and feel for bones and Joran's sneaker...If we can find that sneaker in there than that whole pond becomes a crime scene and changes the playing game."

http://www.abc40tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10045093

2.  THE POND WITNESS AND JOSSY MANSUR CONNECTION?

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Diario
Jossy Mansur

Even though Prosecutor Mr. Mos and also the Van Der Sloot family,
want to or not, this gives a complete turnaround in the whole
investigation. Today    DIARIO focuses on the first part of the
declaration of the witness. What is being published today is what the
local authority (e.o. Prosecutor Mos) know from him, since they have
his signed declaration.

But the next publication which will appear in the DIARIO, will
reveal more than the authorities in Aruba know. This is something that
the local witness did not dare tell the local detectives nor to the
prosecution that received him in the beginning. He was too afraid to
do so. But, to the Americans he did give his complete declaration, and he passed a Lie-Detector test in the United States to prove that he was telling the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

2.  DAVE HOLLOWAY - NO FAITH IN POND SEARCH?

Published: March 24, 2009 11:17 pm         
Search for Holloway continues
Father trying to cover all the possibilities
By Brian Livingston

Holloway said he had been waiting for the water level of the retention pond to go down before commissioning this latest search.

"I told the prosecutor I didn't have a great deal of confidence in this latest search," said Holloway. "But the pond is scheduled to be dredged soon and I was concerned if she is there then the dredging may destroy any hopes of finding her. The bottom line is you never know and I didn't want to say later on that, 'maybe I should have at least tried.'"

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_084001809.html

Published: March 24, 2009 11:17 pm         
Search for Holloway continues
Father trying to cover all the possibilities
By Brian Livingston

Dave Holloway, the father of missing teenager Natalee Holloway who disappeared four years ago while on a senior trip to Aruba, said Tuesday morning he really doesn't think his daughter's body will be found during this latest search.

But he didn't want to spend the rest of his life wondering, "what if" either.

"The guy whose claims prompted this latest search at the pond has been bugging me for some time," said Holloway of Meridian. "He is convinced he saw something and he passed not one but two polygraph tests conducted by reputable technicians. Now, I'm not really sure just how accurate polygraph tests are but I kept thinking, 'what if he is right.' I just couldn't see any reason why he would lie about what he believed he saw."

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_084001809.html

3.  TIM MILLER - NO FAITH IN THE POND SEARCH?

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

<snipped>

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: March 27, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »

NBC 13 just had a Natalee report.......
It was very vanilla....no pictures
Only that pumps with huge hoses had been moved in to drain the pond.
Fred Golba is in charge of the pond search.
Aruban officials nor Golba will comment on why they are draining the pond now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.