May 28, 2024, 04:47:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190007 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: March 27, 2009, 07:10:51 PM »

WE'RE ALL GONNA PILE INTO THE BIG YELLOW BUS AND COME TO THE FRASER VALLEY

DON'T KNOW IF THE NEIGHBORS WOULD ENJOY ALL THE MONKEY BUSINESS GOING ON

Janet may want to pretend that she doesn't know us, and will looked shocked to see a bus full of monkeys! (for the neighbors benefit, that is) but I know she'll give a wink because the laughing girl will be sitting right beside me!

I still don't know if I straightened that quote stack up right or not.  Is billb here somewhere?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: March 27, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »

And it's Springtime!  That's something to make us all feel better.  This is a Redbud tree in my yard.  They are native to the region and soon hundreds of them will bloom in the forest and along roadsides.  Also Dogwood and Mt. Laurel are plentiful.

And I wanted to get a picture of it blooming before the storms hit again tonight in case all the blooms are blown away.

But today it is magnificent.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: March 27, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »

UUGGGHHH!  Julia on JVM lying about Beth and trying to stand up for AROOOOOOOBA.

PU
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: March 27, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »

I think sometimes we can read posts the wrong way, misinterpret them, and then stand by our misinterpretation and cast aspersions on the poster that they do not deserve.

I know that I have been on the receiving end of that more than once. 

Earlier this week I commented that if they found Natalee's planted remains in the pond it would mean Schaefer's ROV tapes were worthless.  What I meant by it was that the tapes would be worthless to Schaefer, i.e. Schaefer would not be able to profit from the release of the tapes. 

My post was misinterpreted and instead of asking what I meant - it was just incorrectly assumed I was attempting to diminish the value of the tapes and what it on them.

So, I posted an explanation of what I meant... that explanation was then never even acknowledged by the poster that had misunderstood what I had said/meant. 

I think sometimes we need to slow it down and question ourselves instead of just assuming we are always right.

JMO and only MO

Yes LifeSong.KTF needs to slow it down sometimes..  

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: March 27, 2009, 07:17:38 PM »

O.K. I promise no more o/t after this last try to bring Janet back to the cage!  I had to look back for this one, we both loved it IIRC!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AR4PQ30VkBk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AR4PQ30VkBk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #905 on: March 27, 2009, 07:17:48 PM »

JVM!! CNN NEWS A special on Natalee.....sorry...it has been on for 15 minutes already....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #906 on: March 27, 2009, 07:19:15 PM »

I hope we can get utube of it WAAAAAAA!!!  Renfro on the phone GAG....and the panel ripping her a new one..sort of 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: March 27, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »

I still don't know if I straightened that quote stack up right or not.  Is billb here somewhere?   

OctoLaughingGirl

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: March 27, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »

UUGGGHHH!  Julia on JVM lying about Beth and trying to stand up for AROOOOOOOBA.

PU

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: March 27, 2009, 07:21:17 PM »

OctoLaughingGirl

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: March 27, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »

O.K. I promise no more o/t after this last try to bring Janet back to the cage!  I had to look back for this one, we both loved it IIRC!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AR4PQ30VkBk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AR4PQ30VkBk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 27, 2009, 07:21:32 PM »

OctoLaughingGirl

OMG, that's hillarious!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 27, 2009, 07:23:31 PM »

Ruben Croes was head of search and rescue - I have his phone number somewhere. I think he still is.

Tuscaloosa News

Aruba group seeking divers to search for Natalee Holloway
August 24, 2005

An Aruba group is seeking divers to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who went missing nearly three months ago on the Dutch Caribbean island.

The group wants to lead the divers in exploring waters off Aruba’s east coast, where Holloway was staying with 124 Mountain Brook High School classmates, said Eduardo Mansur, co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation, which has been helping search for the teenager since she vanished May 30.

Although the waters have been searched before, the group wants to try again with the help of a machine invented by an American who claims it can detect human bones and teeth under water, Mansur said. The inventor, Joe Walker, came to Aruba to help in the search, Mansur said.

“We have been working very hard on the case from the beginning,” Mansur said. “We are following all leads.”

Mansur said he and Walker are recruiting local divers. He said they will start when enough divers volunteer.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/24/aruba-group-seeking-divers-to-search-for-missing-us-teen

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 27, 2009, 07:23:56 PM »

Hi Janet!  HUGS! (Big squeezy ones!)  

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 27, 2009, 07:24:06 PM »

OctoLaughingGirl

OMG, that's hillarious!
With a picture like that, it was almost inevitable. That picture begs for funny stuff to be done with it.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: March 27, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »

Posted by Pearl at BFN:

A great discussion special on Jane Valez Mitchell show discussing how Beth handled things ,, etc...... Julia on and lot of discussion

I hope someone can get this all to air, I missed first 7 minutes of show.   ON now on Headline channel

CASES THAT CHANGED AMERICA ... SPECIAL PRESENTATION

Aruba did let killers walk among the tourists ....Diane Diamond
Renfro response, Kalpoes released and even Joran said innocent.
Diamond said I am not talking about Kalpoes.
Renfro said but she (Beth) went on TV and asked tourists to not come to Aruba.

This seems to be something we all would like to have seen/heard ........... Talk of how hard Beth has worked to keep her daughter alive in the media.....showing Beth speaking in September 05.

No doubt Julia didn't like some of the talk and did her best to present support for Aruba and not for Beth.......

More footage of Beth when she said she could just kill him, peel the skin off his face.

Valez, that was Natalele's mother on NG ..

Valez asks Julia how has this case changed Aruba
Julia tells how it harmed Aruba, blaming for harming this young girl.  So some still bitter but all want to solve this case but we just don't know what to do.
Valez of Joran saying he held dying Natalee in his arms.
How parents and all had see these cultural differences and how the boycott came.
Airs Gov. Bob Riley speaking out for a boycott to get Aruba to take this matter seriously.
Talk of the NY attempt to get case in court in America.  Of how Arubans watching US TV.
How Americans do things, vs on an island that only has tourism does things.
Dr. Dale Archer, pysch. talks of Joran's words and how still no trial and how hard to understand this.
Valez speaks of the tape and it being a confession but how his attorney said he was just saying what he wanted to hear.
Vinnie Politan talks of how he lies and lies and says circumstantial case, but a lot of circumstantial here.
Diamond of covering case, isn't there enough to take Joran to trial.
Note lots of footage of Natalee plays as they have this deep discussion.
Valez on Joran weaving lies the night of the disappearance.
Plays the Current Affair interview of Joran.  Sept. 05 .. where he said she wanted to stay on beach all night and how he left her and called deepak to pick him up, which deepak didn't do.  She wasn't upset .. I don't know her reaction he says.
Valez of all the lies and how the court says can't use his words due to lies. 
Talk of how you got to at least try.
More holloway case after break ....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: March 27, 2009, 07:25:22 PM »

I apologize to all for my temper tantram.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: March 27, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »

PU

I hope Dave doesn't sanction this trip of Golba so he and Aruba's finest can bash Beth without any response from anyone at all.  This is making me sick.  Aruba has full control over this scrumbag.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: March 27, 2009, 07:29:17 PM »

Posted by Pearl at BFN:

A great discussion special on Jane Valez Mitchell show discussing how Beth handled things ,, etc...... Julia on and lot of discussion

I hope someone can get this all to air, I missed first 7 minutes of show.   ON now on Headline channel

CASES THAT CHANGED AMERICA ... SPECIAL PRESENTATION

Aruba did let killers walk among the tourists ....Diane Diamond
Renfro response, Kalpoes released and even Joran said innocent.
Diamond said I am not talking about Kalpoes.
Renfro said but she (Beth) went on TV and asked tourists to not come to Aruba.

This seems to be something we all would like to have seen/heard ........... Talk of how hard Beth has worked to keep her daughter alive in the media.....showing Beth speaking in September 05.

No doubt Julia didn't like some of the talk and did her best to present support for Aruba and not for Beth.......

More footage of Beth when she said she could just kill him, peel the skin off his face.

Valez, that was Natalele's mother on NG ..

Valez asks Julia how has this case changed Aruba
Julia tells how it harmed Aruba, blaming for harming this young girl.  So some still bitter but all want to solve this case but we just don't know what to do.
Valez of Joran saying he held dying Natalee in his arms.
How parents and all had see these cultural differences and how the boycott came.
Airs Gov. Bob Riley speaking out for a boycott to get Aruba to take this matter seriously.
Talk of the NY attempt to get case in court in America.  Of how Arubans watching US TV.
How Americans do things, vs on an island that only has tourism does things.
Dr. Dale Archer, pysch. talks of Joran's words and how still no trial and how hard to understand this.
Valez speaks of the tape and it being a confession but how his attorney said he was just saying what he wanted to hear.
Vinnie Politan talks of how he lies and lies and says circumstantial case, but a lot of circumstantial here.
Diamond of covering case, isn't there enough to take Joran to trial.
Note lots of footage of Natalee plays as they have this deep discussion.
Valez on Joran weaving lies the night of the disappearance.
Plays the Current Affair interview of Joran.  Sept. 05 .. where he said she wanted to stay on beach all night and how he left her and called deepak to pick him up, which deepak didn't do.  She wasn't upset .. I don't know her reaction he says.
Valez of all the lies and how the court says can't use his words due to lies. 
Talk of how you got to at least try.
More holloway case after break ....

More from Pearl at BFN on HLN:

back on Holloway case that has changed America and the world.

John Kelly on

Do they find solace in that this has changed the world?
John, I don't think so, hard knowing someone knows what happened to their daughter and can't get answers.  Pain always there.

Valez, what about role of video tape in this case; confession of Joran .. Aruban courts didn't use to prosecute, does that irk family.
John, of course it does, Aruban court uses that to say you can't use one thing as truth among his lies.  He was last with her, fabricates what happened, etc.
Valez, seems a perfect crime pulled off with no preparation.
John, I don't think he did by himself, think had some adults that helped.  Earlier some said Beth crossed lines, when your child, it is hard to folllow a line.
Valez, how has Beth changed how parents/kids going abroad.
John, she does a lot of speaking and visitations .. giving advice and how to help .. really put a spotlight on ...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: March 27, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »

Thanks to Klaas, and Pearl at BFN!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.