June 03, 2024, 06:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 177191 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #440 on: July 15, 2010, 06:02:35 PM »

I was blown out of the cage.

Did anyone stay and listen to Bobo's last request to Judge Perry??

He asked the Court for special privileges for " Princess Anthony" seems that her " ankle bracelets" in court are making her suffer. That " from sitting long periods of time, with the ankle bracelets on, are cutting off her circulation" causing her pain..etc..

Judge Perry said he would take it under advisement. He said you do know that she will HAVE to Wear them before and after Court no matter what. And Bobo said Yes, I understand.

Give me a flipping break. So what?  she cannot cross her legs .. seems for the last few years she had that problem and it never bothered her before.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #441 on: July 15, 2010, 06:02:59 PM »

I cannot believe that Bia$$ asked Perry if poor KC could come to court with no ankle shackles............then the stream quit.  Does anyone know what Judge Perry said?????   
Sorry, I missed it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #442 on: July 15, 2010, 06:06:28 PM »

He asked the Court for special privileges for " Princess Anthony" seems that her " ankle bracelets" in court are making her suffer. That " from sitting long periods of time, with the ankle bracelets on, are cutting off her circulation" causing her pain..etc..

Judge Perry said he would take it under advisement. He said you do know that she will HAVE to Wear them before and after Court no matter what. And Bobo said Yes, I understand.

Give me a flipping break. So what?  she cannot cross her legs .. seems for the last few years she had that problem and it never bothered her before.

Good one Deenie.  And who cares about her comfort level?  Poor Caylee.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #443 on: July 15, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »

I cannot believe that Bia$$ asked Perry if poor KC could come to court with no ankle shackles............then the stream quit.  Does anyone know what Judge Perry said?????   
Sorry, I missed it.
Thanks NoRose.  He is going to take it under advisement.  Poor dear she is uncomfortable.  Yeah soooooo.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: July 15, 2010, 06:08:33 PM »

FYI - Expect more downtime tonight at 6pm central time.  Moving more over to the new server that should hopefully solve the problems we have been having.

This should (keeping fingers crossed) solve the bulk of our downtime issues

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2010, 06:09:05 PM »

OK, I'll probably be in trouble for this...but I felt sorry for Lee today.  It has been speculated in the past that he has symptoms resembling Aspergers.  I have a niece with Aspergers, and he reminds me so much of her.  The "inappropriate" affect, the laughing during times of stress, etc.  This whole thing is tragic. 

Well, I think he is an ASS...this is no laughing matter. He always tries to make it 'funny'. I don't care what type of personality he is....it isn't funny.
Nut, if he has Aspergers, then he really can't help it.  I have two relatives that are high functioning autistic children and I feel for them and their parents.  People are always shocked by some of their behaviors, even after years of therapy.  They look normal, and are both attractive kids, so it's not apparent just by looking.  It's the reason I can feel compassion, yet that nagging doubt that he may just be strange because he's an anthony.

and WTF makes you think he has Aspergers?????
WTF makes you think he doesn't?  several people have said they believe he had some of the characteristics of it, and it's been brought up many times.  just giving my two cents, cause neither you nor I know, do we?
thanks for WTF by the way, you're better than that
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 15, 2010, 06:10:43 PM »

darn it, I missed Lee's testimony past his "I love you".  Very strange, just like the casey tribute (memorial). Loved that Mallory showed up in shorts, this whole thing means nothing to them. Weirdos,weirdos
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: July 15, 2010, 06:13:49 PM »

O happy day! 

OMG CJBP pretty much called Ms "Citnee" Anthony a liar in his ruling.  I had no doubts about the motion being denied, heck the defense didnt even read case law to find out one of the cases they cited was overruled, geez.    I feel that the State has a few other ways to expose those 911 calls for what they are, more on that later...good gravy another year after 2 have gone by.   Wonder how the Ants felt having to relive their cover up on the 2 year anniversary of how Caylee's murder came to light.   Lee is one weird dude, how the H E double hockey sticks can he utter "I love you" to that monster after her accusations...ugh this family makes my head explode!   It is mystifying how any commentator or legal pundit can feel sorry for any of them...their lies & behavior are so evident.

Cindy did you notice your daughter couldnt look you straight in the face as you stated you expect her to do?  I saw that "tude" toward the end, o how hard it must have been to contain yourself.   Cindy, I heard you shaking in the box...a taste of how your lies will catch up to you.

George didnt jump up and state that he doesnt want to hear decomposing again but he had his usual court room scowl on.   Casey was stonefaced & didnt even flinch any time decomposing or death was mentioned....speaks volumes.   Something else I noticed is very apparent in Casey now, she used to slut strut and flip her hair with the attitude that she was all that and a bag of chips, now she is using her hair to conceal her face & her cockiness is diminishing.      She is screwed, blued & tattooed, I just wish the trial wasnt so far off.

Justice is on the way for you Caylee 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #448 on: July 15, 2010, 06:15:08 PM »

The tapes are coming in, as many times as I have listened to them, there will be nothing like hearing them, the same time the jury does.  Judge Perry sure knows his law, the way he can recite from memory is amazing, he is crossing his t's and dotting his i's.  When the jury finds Casey guilty as charged it is going to stick forever and never be overturned. 

Today was a good day for justice and I am so relieved to be a monkey and not have to go through this alone.  Thank you all for the links, I had to go back and forth between several to keep things going.

I really don't see how Judge Perry could decide that Casey will not have to wear shackles.  Seems that she should have to do, whatever every other defendent in a Capital Murder case has to do.  What makes her circulation more important than anyone elses?  If he does decide that I will surely miss that jingle, jangle, jingle........

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #449 on: July 15, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »

darn it, I missed Lee's testimony past his "I love you".  Very strange, just like the casey tribute (memorial). Loved that Mallory showed up in shorts, this whole thing means nothing to them. Weirdos,weirdos
It is like it is a weird game, and how dare you mess with our family 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: July 15, 2010, 06:19:35 PM »

I have a feeling the Jar is going to be trying to get a plea deal.  Between dealing with asking for every penny as she in indigent, to those really scary reporters (go Kathi) and the pesky sunshine rule.  Then you have a witness they were counting on to testify a different way (way to go Linda for get Cindy to recall) and him having to drone own more than normal to try to discount it, yup he picked the right case to hang his retirement on.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 15, 2010, 06:19:39 PM »

O happy day! 

OMG CJBP pretty much called Ms "Citnee" Anthony a liar in his ruling.  I had no doubts about the motion being denied, heck the defense didnt even read case law to find out one of the cases they cited was overruled, geez.    I feel that the State has a few other ways to expose those 911 calls for what they are, more on that later...good gravy another year after 2 have gone by.   Wonder how the Ants felt having to relive their cover up on the 2 year anniversary of how Caylee's murder came to light.   Lee is one weird dude, how the H E double hockey sticks can he utter "I love you" to that monster after her accusations...ugh this family makes my head explode!   It is mystifying how any commentator or legal pundit can feel sorry for any of them...their lies & behavior are so evident.

Cindy did you notice your daughter couldnt look you straight in the face as you stated you expect her to do?  I saw that "tude" toward the end, o how hard it must have been to contain yourself.   Cindy, I heard you shaking in the box...a taste of how your lies will catch up to you.

George didnt jump up and state that he doesnt want to hear decomposing again but he had his usual court room scowl on.   Casey was stonefaced & didnt even flinch any time decomposing or death was mentioned....speaks volumes.   Something else I noticed is very apparent in Casey now, she used to slut strut and flip her hair with the attitude that she was all that and a bag of chips, now she is using her hair to conceal her face & her cockiness is diminishing.      She is screwed, blued & tattooed, I just wish the trial wasnt so far off.

Good post, ITA, especially about kc's demeanor.  I think she must be on some meds to help her control the obsessive tics that she had before but God almighty, she's one hard cold b*tch.   
FWIW, Lee can have any syndrome in the book but his manner is insulting to the one and ONLY victim here, Caylee
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #452 on: July 15, 2010, 06:22:37 PM »

I have a steno pad of 40 or so pages of notes - from the moment Cindy sat on the stand.

I have to go back and pull the notes together but the One thing that " caught" my attention of ALL that Cindy stated was about the time line " of the car being brought to the Ant house"

Her recall of when the car was placed into the garage. She said the " Car" was placed in her normal parking spot. The right side of the garage - inside the garage.

I have to go back and gather - but what perplexed me so was her recall of " herself" going into the car and retrieving Casey's clothing items. That she took them "Casey's Clothing" into the house " They smelled really bad" and she put them in the washing machine. She then goes on within her statement - of time line that she came home WAY later and took them out of the dryer. There is a huge missing piece of time here -within her recall.

Yet she said she was only home for a " moment" when the car was first brought back by George. So how does one " remove the clothing, wash them, wait for the washing cycle, put them in the dryer- And yet only be home for a Moment and then return to work. 
---
For her to Later on recall- the day progressing hours later  ((( didn't happen the way she said today in court - no way))) Time does not match up.
She says when she returned home from work she removed Casey's clothing from the Dryer.
George was said to have left right away because he too had to be at Work.  He didn't put the clothes in the dryer. 

** the clothing of Casey were saturated with the smell of Decomp. Why did she even bother to wash them? With Cindy being a clean freak why did she not just throw them away? she didn't bother to throw them away ? because they had evidence of Caylee on them, Is my thoughts.  She felt she had to wash them. Even possibly to throw them out after. 
Cindy is not stupid. That is one thing I can say about her. She is not Stupid.
I have to go back to my notes. But that was the one part of Cindy's testimony that stuck out big time to me.

Time line confusion - yet again. Going to put my notes together.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 15, 2010, 06:23:02 PM »

It is like it is a weird game, and how dare you mess with our family 

NoRose, so true!  Until kc did this, momsy blew it by getting the popo involved, no one probably did mess with them.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #454 on: July 15, 2010, 06:25:19 PM »

Nut,
maybe I was overly sensitive to your "WTF" post.  Just maybe, after explaining how I have 2 family members with autism, I misunderstood your post.  I don't share a lot about my family, I feel protective of them, so your post struck a nerve.

If you were truly interested, then I have this to offer.  From my experience, from other's stories, and from research I have done when I found out my relatives were dealing with autism, I based my opinion.  My WTF, as you say.

If you are truly curious, there are many websites that discuss it.  I was going to gather info to support my opinion, but I don't think I'll bother.  I just get the feeling you're not in the mood to really appreciate it.  If I am mistaken, then you'll have to forgive me.

the tone on this forum has really been ugly lately.  I don't want to feed any negativity, as I have better things to do with my time.  This post is not to bicker, but to inform.  And, everything I post is JMO, unless I state otherwise.  That's WTF I was thinking, in your words. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 15, 2010, 06:27:05 PM »

Judge Denies Motion, Allows Cindy's 911 Calls
The case against Casey Anthony was back in court Thursday afternoon on the two-year anniversary of when Caylee Anthony was first reported missing. Full Story ››
CASEY WALKS IN: See Images | Watch Raw Video
CASEY CRIES: Images Of Casey Crying In Court
COURT IMAGES: Cindy, George, Lee And Others
911 CALLS: Dead Body | Turn In Casey | Caylee Gone
VIDEO REPORT: Casey To Attend Hearing

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 15, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

Picture 9, man in the back of the room with the blue shirt and yellow tie, this is the dude that Cindy was all touchy feely with as they were walking out.

Anyone know who this is?

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24272017/detail.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 15, 2010, 06:31:51 PM »

Of course I was knocked out of the cage.Thank you so much Deenie.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: July 15, 2010, 06:33:03 PM »

FYI - Expect more downtime tonight at 6pm central time.  Moving more over to the new server that should hopefully solve the problems we have been having.

This should (keeping fingers crossed) solve the bulk of our downtime issues

Thank you Klaas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 15, 2010, 06:42:32 PM »

O happy day! 

OMG CJBP pretty much called Ms "Citnee" Anthony a liar in his ruling.  I had no doubts about the motion being denied, heck the defense didn't even read case law to find out one of the cases they cited was overruled, gee.    I feel that the State has a few other ways to expose those 911 calls for what they are, more on that later...good gravy another year after 2 have gone by.   Wonder how the Ants felt having to relive their cover up on the 2 year anniversary of how Caylee's murder came to light.   Lee is one weird dude, how the H E double hockey sticks can he utter "I love you" to that monster after her accusations...ugh this family makes my head explode!   It is mystifying how any commentator or legal pundit can feel sorry for any of them...their lies & behavior are so evident.

Cindy did you notice your daughter couldn't look you straight in the face as you stated you expect her to do?  I saw that "tude" toward the end, o how hard it must have been to contain yourself.   Cindy, I heard you shaking in the box...a taste of how your lies will catch up to you.

Good post, ITA, especially about kc's demeanor.  I think she must be on some meds to help her control the obsessive tics that she had before but God almighty, she's one hard cold b*tch.   
FWIW, Lee can have any syndrome in the book but his manner is insulting to the one and ONLY victim here, Caylee

Tks & ITA with you regarding Lee.   I am far from unsympathetic, but frankly I dont give a hoot if he does or does not have a disorder/condition.   Regardless of its presence or not, surely he knows the difference between right and wrong & frankly IMHO his laughter at times is more mocking the situation rather than a nervous reaction.   Considering his refusal to cooperate after he got his boxers in a knot with OCSO, I'd say that may be why I sense that of him.   I loathe this entire family for disrespecting Caylee's memory by protecting the very person that killed her, as I see it....again I dont give a dang if she is a blood relative or not.   To be honest, I'd never have to confront anything like this with my children as many of you but I can tell you this had one of mine killed anyone much less an innocent child I would not be in denial nor protect them.   Being a parent who loves their child does not equate to denying, condoning, concealing or enabling bad behavior much less a heinous crime.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.