June 03, 2024, 07:08:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 177195 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: July 16, 2010, 04:27:58 PM »

The I love you is one of the MANY parts I missed....does anyone have a video clip of that....also of Mallory in her short shorts and did anyone get a picture of the bracelets on Lee's  arm...sorry to be a pest.....but it I wasn't fighting trying to get a link to work I was fighting trying to get back on SM so i could at least read Monk remarks...yesterday was not a good day for me...

Lee To Sister Casey Anthony In Court: 'I Love You'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj7XxEyE3HQ

heh ... I captured it in a gif image Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: July 16, 2010, 04:28:58 PM »

My family got to experience 'the smell of decomp' in an enclosed area, (testing Cindy's theory, without even realizing it!) this past week. 

Our snotty, bad-to-the-bone, spoiled princess kitty, Brinya... decided to reward my son with a dead mouse.  Hauling it into the house, from God knows where, she laid it carefully and proudly at his feet.  He, being on the computer at the moment, doing his college work, was like GAHHHHHH!  Even while thanking Brinya for 'the gift', he and his bro decided to toss said gift into the nearest garbage can.. in the kitchen.   Rolling Eyes

Enter mom next day, sleeves rolled up, ready to commence the daily cleaning of her kitchen.. dishes, counters, floor and etc.  Never even knowing about 'the gift' from Brinya, now settled in the bag-lined huge garbage can.  The one that is big enough enough not to need emptying every single day, or even every other day, nope.. only when full, which it wasn't yet.   

A good three days later... mom enters kitchen in the morning and am like OMG WTF is that smell?????????????  Looking around, vigorous cleaning thruout the whole room, incl behind moveable things, glaring at pet dogs and cats alike for whatever it could be they had drug in there and hidden.  Finally finishing up, not having found a damn reason for the overpowering OMG smell. 

It was 'the smell of death'.  I should have realized to head to the garbage can first, but who would have thought of that?  lol 

As I'm heading to garbage can with a new bag, to change it and hand over full bag to son to take out.. Son walks in.. Whaddya doin mom?  I turned to him and said, 'there's something dead in this room!'  (an excited utterance?  lol)..  Son sez.... 'ah yeah that.. I think it's in the garbage mom'.   It?????   Shocked
He continues to tell me what happened with Brinya and her 'gift', and what they did with it.  I'm like you put it where????????  Why didn't you take it out to the garbage can outside?  OMG.  My poor kitchen, our poor noses!

I will leave it to your imaginations what was in that bag, after 3 days, how long it took to soak the garbage can clean with bleach, and get the smell outta the room.  And that had been just a lil mouse. 

Can only imagine what the overpowering smell must have been like in the Anthony car.  Trust me, there was NO MISTAKING that smell.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist nor a 'nurse of decomp' to recognize it.  Doesn't take a hubby to need to identify it either.  Nope.  Cindy knew... George knew... Lee knew... from the moment they opened that car, they knew.  They may not have known who/what/how, but they knew what the smell meant. 

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: July 16, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »

The I love you is one of the MANY parts I missed....does anyone have a video clip of that....also of Mallory in her short shorts and did anyone get a picture of the bracelets on Lee's  arm...sorry to be a pest.....but it I wasn't fighting trying to get a link to work I was fighting trying to get back on SM so i could at least read Monk remarks...yesterday was not a good day for me...

Ahhhh Brandi.. you are so very... helpful.      Monkey Devil!

No seriously, thank you.  Next time I need to 'toss cookies' to calm my tummy or something, will just have a little look-see at this clip.  Thanks! 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #523 on: July 16, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »

Wow Deenie, thanks for all that  an angelic monkey
NoRose you know what just hit me.. Why Why ?? Would Caylee have " tooth brushes" in the car.

If she was not being dropped off at anyone's house. Why would there be " tooth brushes" of Caylee's in the car. I can, I guess imagine One being possibly found. Cindy said multiple though. I found Caylee's Tooth brushes in the car. Was Casey making Caylee drink something ( that would leave an odor in Caylee's mouth/ or stain her mouth etc )  and then Casey would brush her teeth in the car ..before she brought her back to the Ant House? 

I can't figure that out. Why Tooth brushes ? For a 2.5 year old. Cindy made it sound like they were tossed in and around the car. Not in her/Caylee's back pack. Grrr.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 16, 2010, 04:37:12 PM »

Ahhhh Brandi.. you are so very... helpful.      Monkey Devil!

No seriously, thank you.  Next time I need to 'toss cookies' to calm my tummy or something, will just have a little look-see at this clip.  Thanks! 

heh .. I made an avatar-sized one too, just in case BabyBear needs a change from her Cindy gum smacking avatar. LOL

Always glad to help Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: July 16, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »

When Lee was on the stand and Mason was " asking him" questions..and that noise kept going off .. that buzzing noise. Judge Perry said " What are you doing Mr. Mason? "

The buzzing noise/interference sound coming from Mason as he was near the bench..

Mason said straight back like a whiplash in response .. "I don't know Judge Perry it's your court room". He replied it Very Snarky .. as It's your problem not mine.  Mason again is an Asshat. He cannot even project " clear concise questions" to people on the stand. He is too busy " Grand Standing" ...  me thinks he is a jerk. I hope he does bail. He is only going to create problems and push the trial out further and or create the trial to last much longer than it should. Adding Bobo in the mix and this could go on into 2012. 

Wow Deenie, I missed that part, thanks!  <dang video that kept freezing up> 

Wonder what the 'buzzing noise/interference sound' coming from Mason was?    

Was he 'wired up' with something other than courtroom stuff? 

And I agree with you, 'grand standing'... Seems that it's all about Mason, with Mason, as tho in his mind he is Casey's knight-in-shining-armor-come-to-rescue-her.  <gag me>  I especially like the exchanges between him and Kathy B., cuz it seems to show what an imcompetent fool he really is.  A 'seasoned and mature' atty would never allow themselves to make such mistakes, IMO.  With just these two buffoons alone, as attys, Casey may as well plead and throw herself on the mercy of the court.   

Thanks Deenie, for all your hard work with the notes and such.  Very impressive and thorough!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 17, 2010, 12:03:25 AM »

When Lee was on the stand and Mason was " asking him" questions..and that noise kept going off .. that buzzing noise. Judge Perry said " What are you doing Mr. Mason? "

The buzzing noise/interference sound coming from Mason as he was near the bench..

Mason said straight back like a whiplash in response .. "I don't know Judge Perry it's your court room". He replied it Very Snarky .. as It's your problem not mine.  Mason again is an Asshat. He cannot even project " clear concise questions" to people on the stand. He is too busy " Grand Standing" ...  me thinks he is a jerk. I hope he does bail. He is only going to create problems and push the trial out further and or create the trial to last much longer than it should. Adding Bobo in the mix and this could go on into 2012. 

Wow Deenie, I missed that part, thanks!  <dang video that kept freezing up> 

Wonder what the 'buzzing noise/interference sound' coming from Mason was?    

Was he 'wired up' with something other than courtroom stuff? 

And I agree with you, 'grand standing'... Seems that it's all about Mason, with Mason, as tho in his mind he is Casey's knight-in-shining-armor-come-to-rescue-her.  <gag me>  I especially like the exchanges between him and Kathy B., cuz it seems to show what an imcompetent fool he really is.  A 'seasoned and mature' atty would never allow themselves to make such mistakes, IMO.  With just these two buffoons alone, as attys, Casey may as well plead and throw herself on the mercy of the court.   

Thanks Deenie, for all your hard work with the notes and such.  Very impressive and thorough!

He said it was feed back from his hearing aids LMAO Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 16, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »

THANK YOU NR.....Linda was quick with her statement to him......he really is an azzwipe.  I am glad Linda called him out on it. He is just like his father....no ballz

The clip of Lee was just odd.
Sunny,I wonder why there are not links posted everywhere to that hearing?
I missed some of last parts of the hearing too.What about Casey not liking to wear her ankle cuffs?  Pfft. I wish she had to wear a cuff around her neck too. 

Sure wish I knew....I thought for certain the hearing would be up in youtube in parts??  I understand there was a big storm in the Orlando area and that might have contributed to the awful media coverage....I swear of JP allows her not to wear legs irons in the court room I will have a hissy fit....not that it will matter of course.....but I do believe that might be enough to make me write him a letter even if it is released to the public.  Enough is Enough....she is NOT SPECIAL....she is just another child murderer......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 17, 2010, 12:18:43 AM »

THANK YOU NR.....Linda was quick with her statement to him......he really is an azzwipe.  I am glad Linda called him out on it. He is just like his father....no ballz

I missed some of last parts of the hearing too.What about Casey not liking to wear her ankle cuffs?  Pfft. I wish she had to wear a cuff around her neck too. 

Lol! Now that's a great idea, Trimm.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 17, 2010, 12:21:25 AM »

My family got to experience 'the smell of decomp' in an enclosed area, (testing Cindy's theory, without even realizing it!) this past week. 

Our snotty, bad-to-the-bone, spoiled princess kitty, Brinya... decided to reward my son with a dead mouse.  Hauling it into the house, from God knows where, she laid it carefully and proudly at his feet.  He, being on the computer at the moment, doing his college work, was like GAHHHHHH!  Even while thanking Brinya for 'the gift', he and his bro decided to toss said gift into the nearest garbage can.. in the kitchen.   Rolling Eyes

Enter mom next day, sleeves rolled up, ready to commence the daily cleaning of her kitchen.. dishes, counters, floor and etc.  Never even knowing about 'the gift' from Brinya, now settled in the bag-lined huge garbage can.  The one that is big enough enough not to need emptying every single day, or even every other day, nope.. only when full, which it wasn't yet.   

A good three days later... mom enters kitchen in the morning and am like OMG WTF is that smell?????????????  Looking around, vigorous cleaning thruout the whole room, incl behind moveable things, glaring at pet dogs and cats alike for whatever it could be they had drug in there and hidden.  Finally finishing up, not having found a damn reason for the overpowering OMG smell. 

It was 'the smell of death'.  I should have realized to head to the garbage can first, but who would have thought of that?  lol 

As I'm heading to garbage can with a new bag, to change it and hand over full bag to son to take out.. Son walks in.. Whaddya doin mom?  I turned to him and said, 'there's something dead in this room!'  (an excited utterance?  lol)..  Son sez.... 'ah yeah that.. I think it's in the garbage mom'.   It?????   Shocked
He continues to tell me what happened with Brinya and her 'gift', and what they did with it.  I'm like you put it where????????  Why didn't you take it out to the garbage can outside?  OMG.  My poor kitchen, our poor noses!

I will leave it to your imaginations what was in that bag, after 3 days, how long it took to soak the garbage can clean with bleach, and get the smell outta the room.  And that had been just a lil mouse. 

Can only imagine what the overpowering smell must have been like in the Anthony car.  Trust me, there was NO MISTAKING that smell.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist nor a 'nurse of decomp' to recognize it.  Doesn't take a hubby to need to identify it either.  Nope.  Cindy knew... George knew... Lee knew... from the moment they opened that car, they knew.  They may not have known who/what/how, but they knew what the smell meant. 

IMO. 

OMG!That was worse than the sliver of onion in my friends car, lmao!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 16, 2010, 05:20:51 PM »

JVM from yesterday where Bobo sits down beside Beth Karas  outside the courthouse after the hearing.  His childish stuff starts at 3:25 in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7UqORuGato

thanks NR.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 16, 2010, 05:25:36 PM »

ROTFLMAO!!  this is the BEST EVER!  I have laughed so hard I now have the hiccups.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 16, 2010, 05:26:02 PM »

Sure wish I knew....I thought for certain the hearing would be up in youtube in parts??  I understand there was a big storm in the Orlando area and that might have contributed to the awful media coverage....I swear of JP allows her not to wear legs irons in the court room I will have a hissy fit....not that it will matter of course.....but I do believe that might be enough to make me write him a letter even if it is released to the public.  Enough is Enough....she is NOT SPECIAL....she is just another child murderer......

I'm pretty sure he will allow this from his statement that the second she leaves the courtroom, they will go on again.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if she made a run for it?!!!!

Sunny: Quit torturing yourself and use IE or Google Chrome.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #533 on: July 16, 2010, 05:30:33 PM »

omfg  Safe pig puker pukel

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: July 16, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »

Deenie.. thank you for that timeline, very helpful in trying to remember all that info! 

Am wondering where in all that Cindy/George/Lee found time to thoroughly clean the decomp from the trunk?  Someone did, at some point.  I'd think that would have been done before (?) police were called.  Cuz they didn't know that LE would then (seemingly) ignore the car and not return for it, for what... days?  Can't remember when exactly LE took it, but IIRC, it wasn't that night, right?   

Just an impression I had that while Lee and Casey were inside, when Lee was 'roleplaying' a cop... (as in Lee to Casey.. let's practice what ya gonna say to the real cops).......... during that time I can see Cindy out in the garage: (1) pacing cuz she's sooooo friggin po'd, and Lee had taken over the drilling questioning of Casey.. and/or (2) cleaning out the car cuz she knows that after having called 911 LE would be there sometime soon. 

At first I thought that Cindy/George cleaned it out earlier that day after getting the car home and in the garage.  I knew that George went to work at some point after that, but forgot that Cindy left to go to work.  Did she and/or George scrub that trunk before they each went to work?  So in looking at your timeline, it sure doesn't leave much time for either of them to have scrubbed the trunk.  Surely they didn't just leave the decomp in the trunk, knowing LE would be there sometime. 

Makes me swivel my eyes to Lee then.  WTH was he doing while George/Cindy went to work?  Am thinking he supposedly didn't come over til later?  Can't remember......

George/Cindy got the car home and in the garage bet 3.00-3.30p.  They each leave the stinky car and return to work, Cindy is back home by around 5.00p.  (Where was Lee during those two hours?)  Between 5.00-8.45p, a bunch of stuff gets done by Cindy, not much time for her to have done a thorough scrubbing of the decomp in the trunk and get all the rest of the stuff (including all that running around town, and picking up Casey) done too.  IMO. 

Cindy and Casey supposedly get back to the house around 8.45p, Cindy making the 2nd 911 call at 8.44p, mentioned Caylee had been missing for a month... ie: the cops were expected at any moment?  And Cindy sez that Lee was home when they got there at 8.45p.  When did he arrive?  Had he been there for hours on end, scrubbing the decomp from the trunk?

Someone walked in during a 911 call.  Was that Lee during the second call, George during the third call, or was it someone else who had just arrived during the second/third call?  Cindy turned to whomever it was during one of the calls, cuz we can hear that in the background. 

To have scrubbed the trunk as clean as it seemed to have been, someone spent an awfully lot of time on it.  IMO.  My impression is that it had been George/Cindy.. now am thinking it was Lee.  Could that be one reason he has been given immunity? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 16, 2010, 05:35:06 PM »

I thought about the leg iron situation a bit. They said yesterday in court that some prisoners do not wear them in court, and it was up to the judge. So it would not be so far out of the ordinary for him to agree to no leg irons in court, considering the fact that she has demonstrated she has no coordination while wearing them.

It doesn't matter so much to me, and I don't think it would show that she was getting "special" treatment.

JMO.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 17, 2010, 12:37:49 AM »

RAW HEARING:

Part
1 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24276341/index.html
2 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24283447/index.html
3 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24274228/index.html
4 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24273074/index.html
5 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24283126/index.html
6 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24283718/index.html
7 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24284138/index.html
8 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24285378/index.html
9 | http://www.wftv.com/video/24285832/index.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 16, 2010, 05:37:07 PM »

OMG,that clip of Lee is just so wrong.Period. 
I think I'll have a  on that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: July 16, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124917
Caylee Anthony Update: Another Strike Against The Defense
Posted on July 16th, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: July 17, 2010, 12:39:30 AM »

RAW INTERVIEWS:

Jose Baez http://www.wftv.com/video/24286039/index.html
Cheney Mason http://www.wftv.com/video/24286317/index.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.