June 03, 2024, 05:39:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 177189 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #740 on: July 18, 2010, 06:02:25 AM »

Deenie please stay safe. That sounded like a horrible storm.

I have been doing a lot of reading at http://www.acandyrose.com and she has most of the pdf files typed in html format for easy reading. Reading Amy's now.  There will be no problem showing all of the Anthony's as huge liars. When the prosecution gets done with them all the Anthony's lies will be be shown and the big cover up will be uncovered.

Casey and her writing in court. Since Mason didn't like Casey shaking her head no she took to the writing. I think everytime Cindy said something that was not right Casey was writing.  I can hardly wait for the trial to start and Justice for Caylee to happen!
Carol thank you for your kind wishes.. I was on the phone and could not reply to the cage.

I noticed too that Casey did a lot of scribbling as her Mother was on the stand. She/Casey has her own version she wants to be known. Not though until she heard " Cindy" can she make her quips " to Bobo and Mason". 
Maybe it's just me, but the questions asked by Bobo -asked of Cindy.  He sounded to me as if he was in the role of prosecutor/State and not on the defense team.  I don't think that Bobo has an alliance. Nor cares if he wins or loses. He is waiting in the wings for his own pay off.  He is Casey's Hero and Nemesis in a suit. I don't think that Casey quite understands it yet. She may. It's too late though. She is stuck with him.  He is not leaving the gravy train.

** you know what I hate,  " House Fly's * I have one in my office and its driving me NUTS -

GRRR ... dirty nasty pesky ... ugh.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #741 on: July 17, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »

Just got back from Olive Garden.  Had a delicious chicken dish.  O/T I know.

What I really wanted to say is that ol' George, the Silver Fox, will soon be Silver no more.  He's losing his hair.  It's really thin on top all the way to his crown.  Sorry, George.  You won't be a chick magnet much longer. Chicks don't like bald guys.  Well, maybe they do but they won't like you bald.

He will always have his Eyebrows ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #742 on: July 17, 2010, 11:14:40 PM »

Good News - I just checked on the Missing/Abducted Child Alert - California

CHILD ABDUCTION EMERGENCY
CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL
RELAYED BY NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE EUREKA CA
748 PM PDT SAT JUL 17 2010

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE
CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL.

THE CHILD ABDUCTION EMERGENCY HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED. THE TWO
CHILDREN NAMED OSCAR OLIVEROS AND ELIZER GARCIA OLIVEROS HAVE BEEN
RECOVERED SAFETY.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: July 17, 2010, 11:22:09 PM »

What I really wanted to say is that ol' George, the Silver Fox, will soon be Silver no more.  He's losing his hair.  It's really thin on top all the way to his crown.  Sorry, George.  You won't be a chick magnet much longer. Chicks don't like bald guys.  Well, maybe they do but they won't like you bald.

LOL  Wonder if he could let them grow long and comb them back over that big spot that is getting bald.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: July 17, 2010, 11:25:21 PM »

I don't think it makes any difference where she was when she made the 911 calls. A few pages back there was talk about the lanyard that was in Casey's car. Didn't Cindy accuse LE of loosing that? I have been looking for that off and on there is so much to pour through. But mho Cindy is trying to cover her a$$.  Just like she said to LB that she could have said such and such after looking at her depo then stating there are parts missing and LE took it out of context. And the spin goes on and on. She is such a liar and I for one hope it all catches up with her sooner or later.

What I want to know is when did a name tag become a lanyard?  I thought a lanyard was something on a boat.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #745 on: July 17, 2010, 11:27:26 PM »

Knowing George he would don a Fedora first .. to sport himself with his pressed shorts and knee socks.. oh I forgot .. Lee wears the knee socks in the family.

LOL  Wonder if he could let them grow long and comb them back over that big spot that is getting bald.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #746 on: July 17, 2010, 11:48:21 PM »

If George survives the trial ... he might look like this one day.  

If Cindy/Casey and Bobo do not throw him under the Bus ..  

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 17, 2010, 11:48:55 PM »

RECOVERED SAFETY.

Oh deenie that is so cool it didnt take long ? did they arrest someone?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 17, 2010, 11:49:18 PM »

If George survives the trial ... he might look like this one day.  

If Cindy/Casey and Bobo do not throw him under the Bus ..  

lmao

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #749 on: July 17, 2010, 11:54:44 PM »

RECOVERED SAFETY.

Oh deenie that is so cool it didnt take long ? did they arrest someone?
I don't know Loca.. all I did was recheck the weather.com site ..and I found that the boys were recovered safe. Thank God.  I don't think our Nation can handle another missing child/children case .. I am so happy to hear they were found! So quickly too. That is a Good thing.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 18, 2010, 12:12:00 AM »

In text messages between Amy and Casey in mid-May, it is evident that Amy gave Casey a stack of her resumes, so that Casey could pass them along, and put in a good word for her at Universal.  What a great BFF!  (NOT.)  Naturally, Casey lied to Amy about having distributed these resumes; she couldn't have Amy "following up" on these "referrals," as her lie about working there herself would have been exposed.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyTextAmy2008.html

And why did Amy needed a better-paying, more dependable job?  Yep, because Casey had informed her that she would need to pay $400 per month to stay at the Anthony home after Casey's parents moved out...  And poor Amy was genuinely grateful to Casey for trying to help her find a better job, and letting Amy move into the Hopespring Drive house as her new roomie.

Which never happened, of course.

All Amy ever got from Casey was robbed, used, screwed over, and played like a fiddle. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: July 18, 2010, 12:34:32 AM »

I found Yellow tie guy.  He is from Miami

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3689048/ns/nightly_news-about_us

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: July 18, 2010, 07:41:33 AM »

I don't think it makes any difference where she was when she made the 911 calls. A few pages back there was talk about the lanyard that was in Casey's car. Didn't Cindy accuse LE of loosing that? I have been looking for that off and on there is so much to pour through. But mho Cindy is trying to cover her a$$.  Just like she said to LB that she could have said such and such after looking at her depo then stating there are parts missing and LE took it out of context. And the spin goes on and on. She is such a liar and I for one hope it all catches up with her sooner or later.
What I want to know is when did a name tag become a lanyard?  I thought a lanyard was something on a boat.
A sample shamrock lanyard with white beads, for wearing an attached work badge.
http://www.creativelanyarddesignz.com/e-commerce-solutions-catalog8.html

Definition of "lanyard:"

In general usage, a "lanyard," sometimes spelled "laniard," is a rope, cord or strap worn around the neck or elsewhere to attach something to a person's body or clothing. Within the nautical, military and police spheres, a lanyard is a rope or cord that has a special use or meaning.

Everyday Definition
   1. A lanyard is a strap or cord to which items such as eyeglasses, keys, a knife, a name badge or a whistle may be attached.

Nautical Definition
   2. A lanyard is a cord or rope used to fasten something, especially when it runs through deadeyes to hold or tighten rigging. It is also the cord sailors wear around their necks to keep knives or other tools handy.

Military Definition
   3. Lanyard refers to a hook-ended cord used for firing certain kinds of cannon. A lanyard is also a single-strand, colored cord that a member of the military wears around the left shoulder to signify having earned a foreign decoration.

Police Definition
   4. Particularly for military police officers, a lanyard is a white cord worn around the right shoulder and secured to the butt of a pistol.

Read more: Definition of Lanyard
eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5759196_definition-lanyard.html#ixzz0u0LgBY9o
--------------

I posted this back on 3/18/09 here in Caylee's cage:

[1]  IMO, Cindy needed LE to be aware of the existence of Casey's "work badge" to bolster the lie that Casey worked at Universal.  Cindy may very well have been aware that the work badge was either an old one or a fake one, as she seems to have been covering for Casey about a lot of things for some time.

[2]  However, whatever "work badge" may have been on that lanyard would have necessarily been incriminating, as it would have had to be fraudulent in some way.  Therefore, it had to "disappear."  It is interesting to me that Cindy also started to go through Casey's wallet but LE "snatched" or "grabbed" (both words used by Lee) the "ID card" or whatever it was hidden behind Casey's license, before Cindy could confiscate it.

BTW, Cindy stated to LE that Casey was never left alone the evening of July 15, so she couldn't have nabbed the lanyard.  But IIRC, Lee told police in a later version of his story of that night (not in his first interview) that he and Casey were sitting alone together in the garage for some time, and that he repeatedly went into the house to escape the stench of the car, leaving Casey alone in the garage, where Cindy claims the lanyard was.

... and lo and behold, after Cindy's repeated insinuations and accusations that a law enforcement officer must have surreptitiously snatched the missing lanyard... it showed up months later in a drawer in the Anthony home.  Things that make you go "hmmmm."

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #753 on: July 18, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »

It's been said before in recent days .. George is going to take the fall. That Cindy and Casey are going to gear up " and put the screws to him" one way or another. 

I think its quite possible. Because Cindy so wants him out of her life ~ as a liability.  He is a debt to her. He does not have the means nor the ways to support himself. She cannot divorce him. She won't. No Way. Not before the Trial.  She wants to be free of George. So she can move on ..and live the " High Life" she feels is so rightfully deserving .. Her high life though is going to come from proceeds( movies/books/media) because Caylee was murdered. Makes no sense to us Monkeys. Yet, Cindy feels she is a victim. She needs to " be reimbursed" for her suffering. 

If Caylee was still alive and in good care under Cindy's roof. Or if Caylee was adopted out and living with a good family who loved her and embraced her ..it would be different.
If Caylee was still alive .. I would agree that Cindy does deserve " a good life " she has supported this family affair for over 20 yrs. She was the one working, paying the bills etc.
Making things work even when they didn't.* Cindy did this for many years. (( in reality she did)) You have to give her credit for that. I don't like her, but I can say she has pulled the families weight, all by herself.

On the flip side, she too is held accountable and responsible for " what went on under her roof, what she supported, and provided ..all the years of ' conditioning' that Casey felt she could get away with everything and anything ..even if it was illegal. That Cindy allowed it. Never did she say NO. Never did she Lay out any boundaries to Casey. Was a Free for All prior to Caylee. Caylee is of no fault here. The foundation was laid years ago between Cindy and Casey. The relationship between Casey and Cindy is very truant. Wrong in each way you look at it. NOT healthy.

I don't know what Cindy deserves. I surely do not want her to profit off of Caylee's murder.
Cindy is running out of time, and space, her world is centered around this case. After the Trial is over. What then ?  It's going to come down to contracts and legal issues all over again. I am sure she will want nothing to do with George at this time. She does not need him. If he goes to Jail though .. She will be happy as a lark. Again GA under the BUS if possible. Who knows maybe Cindy will find her own self under the bus by LDB.
 Cindy owns the rights to Caylee's name - which is another issue.  Its all so disturbing.

If only the message of " You Can't " was taught ," learned"  if it was taught in Casey's life - That life is about sacrifice, you earn as you lose, Life recreates itself in times of strife  .. maybe Caylee would still be alive.
 (( I forget though, the Ant world is not my own nor of others)).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XIX0ZDqDljA&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/XIX0ZDqDljA&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0</a>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 18, 2010, 07:49:48 AM »

Exclusive: Did Casey's pen pals lie? (video)

ORLANDO -- 
News 13 has exclusive new information in the Case Against Casey.

It’s information brought forward by a state prison inmate that could help Casey's defense team.  She's reached out to them and she's sitting down in an exclusive with News 13.

Her name is Robin Lunceford and she claims that former pen pals of Casey Anthony lied to Orange County detectives.

"She'd sit in front of the whole dorm and would brag how she's lying,” said Lunceford.

News 13 spent an hour last week with Robin Lunceford inside the Lowell Correctional Institute in Ocala.
She was housed with Maya Derkovic, the woman who told detectives Casey would "knock out" Caylee so she could go out.

“She told me she made it up. She made it up at my door,” Lunceford said.

Lunceford reached out to News 13 in letters and she claims former Casey pen pals Derkovic and Robin Adams wrote letters to each other.

"They were comparing their stories, they were basically saying, "I said this when they came to see me. Make sure you say this,” Lunceford said.

When asked if Robin Adams and Maya Derkovic conspired to make up a story about Casey Anthony, Lunceford said yes.

Watch the full, exclusive interview Monday at 6 p.m. on News 13

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/123866/Exclusive:-Did-Caseys-pen-pals-lie

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: July 18, 2010, 07:55:07 AM »

DePaul law clinics give students an education in real time
$1 million endowment will aid their dogged pursuit of justice

Weeks after the school year ended, DePaul University law professor Andrea Lyon huddled with her students over the latest legal brief in their campaign to free a man serving time for a murder they don't believe he committed.

It has been nearly two decades since Jerry Gillespie, now 35, allegedly served as a lookout during a shooting at a South Side hair salon, and now his future depends on a group of students still learning the law.

Though the students have not yet earned their degrees, Lyon — a former public defender with a criminal-defense track record that spans more than three decades — views them as partners in the case that delivers lessons not found in any textbook or lecture hall.

From its hub in Chicago's Loop, the DePaul University College of Law offers students hands-on experience in nine free clinics that specialize in everything from divorce to special education and trademark infringements. School officials hope to serve more people with the help of a $1 million endowment announced in May.

"One thing clinics teach is that the facts don't come in three paragraphs at the beginning of the brief. They're out on the street and you have to go get them," said Lyon, the school's associate dean for clinical programs.

Lyon and her team of six to eight law students in the death penalty clinic take about two cases a year, and turn away dozens of requests that arrive by mail every week.

In one instance, a team of students and an investigator returned week after week to a South Side off-track betting outfit in search of a key witness in a case.

Such doggedness is reflected in the clinics' success rate.

Students in the misdemeanor clinic have not lost a case in the three years it has been in operation. And students in the asylum and immigration clinic have helped clients gain asylum after fleeing persecution from nearly two dozen countries, professor Sioban Albiol said.

DePaul doubled the number of clinics in the past four years, expanding its reach to include family law, civil rights, misdemeanors and special education advocacy. A poverty law clinic is set to open this fall, officials said. The law school already had clinics focused on criminal appeals and intellectual property in addition to immigration and the death penalty.

Anywhere from 60 to 80 students, about a quarter of each law class, rotate through the clinics every term.

Clients pay no fee for the legal representation.

Donor Jack Martin, a DePaul law grad, said the clinics give students hands-on experience while also providing legal representation to people in need. With his $1 million gift, Martin says he hopes the legal clinics will continue to "actually do some good for people."

Law school officials have not decided exactly how the money will be spent. Lyon said the donation ultimately will enable the school to serve more clients and teach more students, whether through opening a new clinic, investing in the existing clinics or hiring more professors.

"I think DePaul has been smart in enhancing both the variety of the clinic work and the depth of the work they do, realizing that this is a real asset to the students," Martin said.

Indeed, in an economy that has seen lawyers laid off from even the most prestigious firms, employers have their pick of attorneys and want graduates who arrive knowing how to interview a witness or negotiate a settlement, Lyon said. In clinics, students learn by working with clients who walk in with real-life problems.

"The only way to do things is to do them. So, I think the market will demand more of what we do, not less," Lyon said.

Third-year law student Evan Weitz, who hopes to become a criminal defense attorney, attended DePaul for the chance to work alongside Lyon in the death penalty clinic.

Weitz joined the defense team for Jerry Gillespie last fall when he took Lyon's class. He continued to work on the case this summer as a paid law fellow with the clinic.

He has talked by phone to Gillespie, now an inmate at Centralia Correctional Center. But he has never met the man who he and other students spent much of the year representing.

He has accompanied Lyon to the Criminal Courts Building at 26th Street and California Avenue. And he has read every account and investigation — including the clinic's own probe — of the 1993 shooting death for which Gillespie, then 18, was convicted.

Gillespie confessed after three days of questioning, according to court documents. Lyon contends her students proved the confession is false after investigating the matter and interviewing witnesses who claim Gillespie played no role in the crime. The case is working its way through the Illinois appellate system.

"It has opened my eyes," Weitz said of the case.

Third-year law student Annie O'Reilly, also a public interest law fellow, said she has learned just how many briefs, counter-briefs and appeals can be filed before even stepping foot in a courtroom.

"I hope to never again work on a case that's as procedurally complicated as this one," O'Reilly said. "In class, you're always told you get one post-conviction (petition). Here, we've had four or five."

Weitz and O'Reilly likely will graduate before Gillespie's case is resolved. They won't be the first students to leave with the fate of his appeal undetermined. The clinic took the case in 2008 when Gillespie and his former attorney wrote letters asking for Lyon's help.

Both students said they plan to follow Gillespie's case even after they leave DePaul.

"They don't always escape by graduating," Lyon joked.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-07-14/news/ct-x-depaul-law-clinics-20100714_1_clinics-law-school-andrea-lyon
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #756 on: July 18, 2010, 12:55:45 AM »

In text messages between Amy and Casey in mid-May, it is evident that Amy gave Casey a stack of her resumes, so that Casey could pass them along, and put in a good word for her at Universal.  What a great BFF!  (NOT.)  Naturally, Casey lied to Amy about having distributed these resumes; she couldn't have Amy "following up" on these "referrals," as her lie about working there herself would have been exposed.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyTextAmy2008.html

And why did Amy needed a better-paying, more dependable job?  Yep, because Casey had informed her that she would need to pay $400 per month to stay at the Anthony home after Casey's parents moved out...  And poor Amy was genuinely grateful to Casey for trying to help her find a better job, and letting Amy move into the Hopespring Drive house as her new roomie.

Which never happened, of course.

All Amy ever got from Casey was robbed, used, screwed over, and played like a fiddle. 

HOLY .. insert any swear word. DESI ..that is why Casey had Amy's resumes?
WOW she sure had AMY Duped beyond. I am at a loss of words. What A B Casey is. She had Amy hook, line and sinker ..for months. I still think she was trying to pin Amy to Caylee. Or the Pontiac in some way. O.M.G. !
Bloody hell...... 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 18, 2010, 12:57:55 AM »

I found Yellow tie guy.  He is from Miami
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3689048/ns/nightly_news-about_us

A ha!  Kerry Sanders... Excellent job, NorthernRose!  You did it!

So, NBC, not ABC.  He's kind of a big deal, eh?  National Correspondent based in Miami; but not a producer like they said "over there."

No wonder the A's were beaming and preening themselves in his presence.

Here is a report Kerry Sanders did May 1, 2010 for NBC's Today Show, on the Casey Anthony case, when Judge Perry had recently taken over.  Sanders did a good job on this general update, IMO.  Funny that he's wearing a blue shirt and yellow tie in his camera shot!  LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCN7Xm2kZIs

(And wow, he does resemble Dr. Whats-his-name that we were looking at last night.)

------
(Oh wow, off to read jail snitch interview.  What next?)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: July 18, 2010, 01:00:55 AM »

<- snipped by Desi ->

Bloody hell...... 

<===  for your poor head, Deenie!   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 18, 2010, 08:02:57 AM »

Lawyer Sues Again Over Attorney's Alleged $1 Million Challenge
First lawsuit filed in a Texas federal court was dismissed for lack of personal jurisdiction

Mary Alice Robbins
Texas Lawyer
July 14, 2010

Texas attorney Dustin Kolodziej is once again suing Florida criminal defense lawyer James Cheney Mason and his firm for breach of contract over a challenge that Mason allegedly issued on "Dateline NBC" in December 2006.

Kolodziej alleges in his original complaint in Kolodziej v. Mason, et al., filed June 29 in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, that the suit arises out of Mason's representation of Nelson Serrano, who was convicted and sentenced to death for the 1997 murders of four people in Central Florida. As alleged in Kolodziej's complaint, security cameras at the La Quinta Inn in Atlanta showed Serrano at the hotel within a few hours after the murders.

Mason argued on "Dateline NBC" that there was no way Serrano could have committed the murders and been at the Atlanta hotel by the time the video showed he was there, according to the complaint.

Kolodziej alleges that Mason challenged anyone to show him that Serrano could have deplaned in Atlanta and been at the hotel five miles away within 28 minutes. As noted in the complaint, according to the "Dateline NBC" transcript, Mason said, "I challenge anybody to show me, I'll pay them a million dollars if they can do it."

Mason has claimed that "Dateline NBC" edited his statement, which referred to the prosecutors in Serrano's trial, but Kolodziej alleges in his complaint that Mason's version of the statement "contains in substance the same challenge as broadcast by Dateline."

According to the complaint, Kolodziej, who was then a student at South Texas College of Law in Houston, accepted the challenge in December 2007, retraced Serrano's route and made the last leg of the trip within 28 minutes. Kolodziej alleges in the complaint that he sent Mason a video tracking his trip along with a demand letter, but Mason wrote back in January 2008 that it was just a joke.

When Kolodziej wrote a second letter demanding to be paid for successfully completing the challenge, Mason threatened to have him prosecuted, Kolodziej alleges in the complaint. So Kolodziej sued Mason.

"Mason made an offer of a unilateral contract when he issued the challenge," Kolodziej alleges in the complaint. He further alleges that he accepted the contract when he performed the challenge and that Mason has breached the contract by refusing to pay him.

All of this may sound familiar. In June 2009, Kolodziej filed a suit in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas in Houston. But on Oct. 23, 2009, U.S. District Judge Gray Miller granted the defendants' motion to dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction.

Mason's attorney, Louis Bonham, of counsel at Osha Liang in Austin, says, "We think the suit was baseless and was dismissed properly the first time and will be dismissed again."

Connelly Baker Wotring partner David George of Houston, Kolodziej's attorney, says the suit Kolodziej filed last month in Georgia is essentially the same suit filed last year in Texas. "We're just bringing it in a venue that pretty clearly has a connection to it," George says.

Kolodziej, who now lives in San Antonio, declines comment on the suit, George says.

Sheila Hansel, South Texas College of Law spokeswoman, says Kolodziej graduated from the law school in May 2009. Texas Board of Law Examiners records posted online show Kolodziej passed the bar exam in February.

http://www.law.com/jsp/law/sfb/lawArticleSFB.jsp?id=1202463499234&rss=SFB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.