June 03, 2024, 08:06:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 177209 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2010, 01:22:42 PM »

Brandi, thank you so much for the TruTV link!!  Right now the internet is more stable for me than the TV.  Tru is really touchy, so that is awesome!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2010, 01:23:22 PM »

Any one else notice when they replayed the memorial on In Session and Lee was doing his CMA blathering he kissed his black braclet several times first?  In the letter dump Malory wrote Casey asking where she got the black braclet as Lee broke his and it meant so much to him.  Hmmm, Now I really believe the CMA drivel was all meant for Casey.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2010, 01:26:08 PM »

Brandi, thank you so much for the TruTV link!!  Right now the internet is more stable for me than the TV.  Tru is really touchy, so that is awesome!

You are very welcome!

It was a good find. I cannot get trutv on my tv in the office, since comcast scrambled all the clear QAM channels. ;-(

Glad to help Smile

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-stations-preview-whats-coming-this-afternoon.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Stations preview what’s coming this afternoon
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 15 2010 12:46 PM
Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The Casey Anthony preview: It has become a staple of noon newscasts when there’s big news coming in the afternoon.

The stations today talked about this afternoon’s hearing, where Cindy Anthony and Lee Anthony are expected to testify. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich said that Cindy Anthony “has changed the story around her frantic 911 call three times and we might see this afternoon what it’ll be today. We also might hear Casey brother’s Lee for the time since she accused him of sexually abusing her.”

The stations explained the fight over Cindy’s 911 calls and whether they’ll be included at the murder trial.

The defense says they are hearsay and inadmissible. WKMG-Ch. 6’s Mike DeForest noted that prosecutors say Cindy “displays raw emotion in those calls,” and that the recordings “should be allowed at trial under an exception to the hearsay rule called excited utterance.”

DeForest predicted that a lot of people will be watching Lee Anthony’s reaction since it has been close to two years since he has seen his sister.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Jeff Lennox highlighted the family reunion aspect of today’s hearing. “George, Cindy, Lee and Casey Anthony will all be in the same courtroom for the first time in two years,” Lennox said. “They haven’t been seen together in a courtroom since Casey Anthony was indicted on murder charges back in October of 2008.”

Lennox also included legal analyst Richard Hornsby’s theory that Casey’s allegation that she was sexually abused — by her father and brother — could save her life if she is convicted of murder.

The hearing starts at 2 p.m.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2010, 01:32:22 PM »

I TURNED OFF AVATARS TO SEE IF THAT HELPS, AT LEAST WHILE THE HEARING IS TAKING PLACE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2010, 01:34:24 PM »

Also here: http://www.wesh.com/video/24271472/index.html

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2010, 01:35:25 PM »

I TURNED OFF AVATARS TO SEE IF THAT HELPS, AT LEAST WHILE THE HEARING IS TAKING PLACE
an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

The defense claims that Cindy's "dead body smell" is hearsay? 

Who did she hear it from???

LOL

As well as she stated that to a 911 dispatcher directly - early in the case she explained that she wanted the police to come to her house by stating that the car was stolen.  She hadnt mentioned her missing granddaughter yet - why? we know why.

The 911 call comes in as it is the key action of the case making it known to the world to begin with & it exhibits Casey indifferent while her mother was in hysteria.  It will come into evidence that Cindy Anthony returned to work that day & ignored the advice of her co-workers to call 911 then.   It will be asked why the Anthonys did not call 911 right from the tow yard, or at least I would hope so.
The calls do not add up to common sense
1. Call number one - I am pressing charges - Casey in the car with Cindy ( she obviously didn't take Casey to the Police, she drove home instead).  * the police station was closed at the time of this call, call placed after office hours? 5pm??
2. Call number two - Cindy- My car has been stolen, I want an officer now  - call placed from house
3. Call number three - My Grand daughter is missing and it smells like a dead body in the damn car - call placed from house
** Tow Yard is first in the day, they go to retrieve the car, GA brings gas cans.
** Lee was called sometime right after the Car was brought home by GA - early Afternoon - Your Sister is in trouble, get here now
** Cindy returned to work, after car is found, to be told by coworker to leave
__
After work then, did she/CA scoop up Amy and go to Tony's? Grab Casey and drag her home.
The car was already noticed of the Death Smell ..but Cindy makes no notation of it, in the first call to the police. Gah - the time line is off. Something is missing in the middle of the day - and it points to Cindy.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2010, 01:37:45 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-stations-preview-whats-coming-this-afternoon.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Stations preview what’s coming this afternoon
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 15 2010 12:46 PM
Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The Casey Anthony preview: It has become a staple of noon newscasts when there’s big news coming in the afternoon.

The stations today talked about this afternoon’s hearing, where Cindy Anthony and Lee Anthony are expected to testify. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Ch. 9’s Kathi Belich said that Cindy Anthony “has changed the story around her frantic 911 call three times and we might see this afternoon what it’ll be today. We also might hear Casey brother’s Lee for the time since she accused him of sexually abusing her.”

The stations explained the fight over Cindy’s 911 calls and whether they’ll be included at the murder trial.

The defense says they are hearsay and inadmissible. WKMG-Ch. 6’s Mike DeForest noted that prosecutors say Cindy “displays raw emotion in those calls,” and that the recordings “should be allowed at trial under an exception to the hearsay rule called excited utterance.”

DeForest predicted that a lot of people will be watching Lee Anthony’s reaction since it has been close to two years since he has seen his sister.

WESH-Ch. 2’s Jeff Lennox highlighted the family reunion aspect of today’s hearing. “George, Cindy, Lee and Casey Anthony will all be in the same courtroom for the first time in two years,” Lennox said. “They haven’t been seen together in a courtroom since Casey Anthony was indicted on murder charges back in October of 2008.”

Lennox also included legal analyst Richard Hornsby’s theory that Casey’s allegation that she was sexually abused — by her father and brother — could save her life if she is convicted of murder.

The hearing starts at 2 p.m.

this is all I have to say about their family reunion

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2010, 01:40:14 PM »

thanks Klaas and perhaps if we refrain from posting any photos or videos etc while the hearing is going on.....we can keep the forum up and running.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  could you please turn off the people on my conference call so I can watch the hearing from the beginning?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/state-vs-casey-anthony-hearing

up and has audio

PS I have been locked out already

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2010, 01:53:47 PM »

Mark is there and he doesn't look happy.....Mason is smirking like an old goat...WAIT!  he is an old goat.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2010, 01:54:22 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

streaming live now with sound.  Kathy B sitting in front of CA/GA/LA

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2010, 01:54:34 PM »

(Images hosted at photobucket do not take bandwidth away from the forum. They get the bandwidth from photobucket.)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2010, 01:55:24 PM »

Lee is there and Kathi B is sitting right on front of sin-cin and crew

Rest in Peace Caylee

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »

Thank you Klaas, I get so skeered when I can't get in the cage.  I really need my monkeys to get through this trial today.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2010, 01:57:41 PM »

Cindy just changed seats with Georgie so she is on the isle next to Conway.  KC walked in wearing pink, no glance over to her family.  Lee looks like his eyebrows have merged with his hairline.  The Jar looks ready to have a heart attack when Mark N sat down.  Court room is packed.  I see marinade's head, not found joy yet but am sure she is there somewhere. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »

(Images hosted at photobucket do not take bandwidth away from the forum. They get the bandwidth from photobucket.)

an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.