June 03, 2024, 05:38:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 177188 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #700 on: July 17, 2010, 06:41:58 PM »

Hi loca: 

I haven' t seen a shot of Mallory dolled up in her fashion-forward casual wear she chose to wear at court-only read the post that someone was kind enough to bring over here from a Websleuther who was present in court and mentioned it.  I would love to see that tho. LOL;  And even tho George was seated in a different type chair than CinCin's auditorium type seat, it looked as tho he was sitting on a stack of Manhattan telephone books.  Hahahaha!  Plus, is taking steroids? LOL just kidding ...

I heard she/Mallory wore " shorts' to court.  I was stunned that Lee wore faded baggy jeans. Since he has not been seen nor heard of since the memorial. That all the world was watching the day of 7/15/10 - court. That he was to be put on the stand. My recall of Judge Perry telling Lee to stand and then to remove himself .. that was priceless. Judge Perry ordering him to keep his ears/mouth shut until he was to come back into the room.
Lee looked at Judge Perry~ with such a face ~ it reminded me of " Star Wars"
Darth Vader confessing to Luke Skywalker " I am your Father " .......    Just a little Star War's humor ~ Lee being the FAN that he is. Judge Perry with the Power he holds.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwExDG7n7Zg&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GwExDG7n7Zg&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 17, 2010, 06:47:02 PM »

Going back to the question about Caylee's toothbrushes in the car-that's probably part of the "staying at Zanny's' let's pretend routine.

Also, about Amy's envelope of resumes' left in the abandoned car---a person's resumes' are quite personal and you just don't leave them sitting around.  Possibly Casey swiped the envelope and deliberately left it to be found at a later date when the car was either stolen [ she hoped ] or discovered, without Caylee.  It's possible.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: July 17, 2010, 06:50:49 PM »

Deenie-LOL!!;  Yeah-Lee could have dressed with more discretion.  Maybe he wanted to intentionally display disrespect?  Pretty dumb.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 17, 2010, 07:01:38 PM »

Deenie-LOL!!;  Yeah-Lee could have dressed with more discretion.  Maybe he wanted to intentionally display disrespect?  Pretty dumb.

To me lee looked totaly unkept.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: July 17, 2010, 07:02:11 PM »

Didn't Lee say that Casey was beside herself when she finally told him that Caylee was missing on the bed.. Head in her hands, crying uncontrollably - If this call is just moments after that, Casey sure got over it quickly. She sounds like she's ordering a f***ing PIZZA!!!!!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 18, 2010, 02:04:34 AM »

I so recall that GA went to the woods and stood .. and he was very near where Caylee was found eventually. This was right after " Cindy" went apexhit on Tim and told him ... to get out of her house.

Time line is confusing to me .. I think this was after " GA " stopped driving the Caylee " poster" around town - provided by Kid finders. He was still very much involved with KFN but .. at one point he ceased driving around aimlessly. If he even did drive around, for days, ..it is unknown. I recall someone said GA went and parked the vehicle and headed for the Bar.  

Hint Hint.. He knew Caylee was not missing, He knew that she was deceased. He knew something. Which then goes back to " Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation" Fraud and the etc's yet to be brought into court. The copyright on Caylee's name created by Cindy.  

I would think that a civil suit would be in place by now - by the good people of Florida. That they donated $$ to find a live Caylee. That Cindy was spinning stories Caylee had been sited here, there and every where ..tips were flying in .. * cough* only the tips were being sent to Cindy's personal cell phone/or emailed to her. That KFN never stepped back, they too kept up the facade. Them never ever to have on record they had recovered a missing child. Yet they " donated " huge amounts of money and resources out of the blue .. and then the day of Dec 10th, when it was speculated " a body found" was Caylee Anthony. The picked up shop from each and every place and destroyed all of their set ups locally.
" They feared the community would attack them" sure right.  No, no and no - they knew that LE was about to issue a search warrant on the Ant house. And it was issued too. If they were to be included in the search warrant .. it was not clear. They moved very quickly though to destroy everything they had within dealings of CA and GA.
** all the speculations that the same Duct tape was brought into the KFN areas, by GA. Eventually to be found on Caylee's remains .. all the searchers that belonged to KFN that lied about " searching the woods" .... Sigh ...... and it goes on and on and on.
Laura Buchanan when she actually hits the stand, I can't wait to hear her " spew".

Laura Buchanan that was the name I was trying to bring to mind. She is the one who "claimed" to be in LE and only worked for an animal rescue place. (those badges must be cheap since so many in this saga seem to have fake ones) She was also the one who tried to get the Joseph Jordan who searched everyday on his day off to lie for her. After he went back for another LE interview and explained all of it, she was GONE............ Interesting to me that the DA can't seem to get her to do a deposition. She  seems to have skipped on them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 17, 2010, 07:04:18 PM »

Hi loca: 

I haven' t seen a shot of Mallory dolled up in her fashion-forward casual wear she chose to wear at court-only read the post that someone was kind enough to bring over here from a Websleuther who was present in court and mentioned it.  I would love to see that tho. LOL;  And even tho George was seated in a different type chair than CinCin's auditorium type seat, it looked as tho he was sitting on a stack of Manhattan telephone books.  Hahahaha!  Plus, is taking steroids? LOL just kidding ...

lord knows we need a lil humor  to  control the raging anger we have towards these dispicables earth disturbers!!!

I heard she/Mallory wore " shorts' to court.  I was stunned that Lee wore faded baggy jeans. Since he has not been seen nor heard of since the memorial. That all the world was watching the day of 7/15/10 - court. That he was to be put on the stand. My recall of Judge Perry telling Lee to stand and then to remove himself .. that was priceless. Judge Perry ordering him to keep his ears/mouth shut until he was to come back into the room.
Lee looked at Judge Perry~ with such a face ~ it reminded me of " Star Wars"
Darth Vader confessing to Luke Skywalker " I am your Father " .......    Just a little Star War's humor ~ Lee being the FAN that he is. Judge Perry with the Power he holds.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwExDG7n7Zg&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GwExDG7n7Zg&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0</a>

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 18, 2010, 02:10:58 AM »

Been thinking about this LIE BOZO told the judge about not knowing that phone call from the jailbird was not recorded. He used the excuse that his secretary forwarded the call to his cell phone. He is an "OFFICER OF THE COURT" and as an attorney he KNEW if he was talking to someone in a Florida correction institution (which he had to know since she was in jail)  then he KNEW it was recorded.

I think what happened was he said something really revealing on that tape and it is NOT about what she said at all but what HE said to her. I hope the judge thinks this through because if he does, he will KNOW that BOZO is lying again.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 18, 2010, 02:13:57 AM »

Maybe he had been on a bender for a few days. That was what he looked like.  As for Mallory's short shorts maybe she "feels" that KC & Lee had something going on and she wanted to be the "sexy one" now. Maybe it was to slam the old knife into KC and let her know who had him now.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #709 on: July 17, 2010, 07:18:54 PM »

Going back to the question about Caylee's toothbrushes in the car-that's probably part of the "staying at Zanny's' let's pretend routine.

Also, about Amy's envelope of resumes' left in the abandoned car---a person's resumes' are quite personal and you just don't leave them sitting around.  Possibly Casey swiped the envelope and deliberately left it to be found at a later date when the car was either stolen [ she hoped ] or discovered, without Caylee.  It's possible.

Ono - I am glad you brought that up. Cindy clearly said in her testimony 7/15/10  = she found a stack of resumes in an envelope that belonged to Amy/was Amy's resumes * on the front seat of Casey's car. After the car was brought to the Ant house and placed in the garage.  That is how she obtained Amy's phone numbers, to then contact her and meet her at the mall.
I found this on the site of Humble Opinion - she has followed the case from day one. I believe that her posts are credible ( within the knowledge she had at the time) She posted this about how Cindy obtained Amy's phone number.  
http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-july-1-16-2008/cma-timeline-july-13-%E2%80%93-19-2008/
Snipped: Cindy found a hand-written note with a phone number for Amy H. and a copy of Amy’s resume in Casey’s car. She also removed a dinner knife and Casey’s gray pin-stripped slacks from the car and WASHED  them! Cindy noticed Caylee’s favorite doll, “Momma” was sitting in the car seat.
    * 5:00 p.m. (approx. time) – Cindy called Amy H. in an attempt to locate Casey and Caylee. [discovery doc p. 242]
    * 5:00 p.m. (approx. time) – After the meeting at Andrews International, George drives further west on SR 528 to his security assignment at the Fashion Square Mall in the Premier Theater. Amy H. is at the FL Mall with friends. Cindy offered to pick Amy H. up at the MALL so she could take her to find Casey. According to Amy H., Cindy sounded panicky and told her “if I don’t find Casey, she would end up in jail.” Amy agreed to Cindy’s request to go with her and direct her on how to get to Tony L.’s at Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
My words:
Everything that Cindy says weaves a bit of truth, she has been proven to " embellish" as well. Was it that she found ONE Resume and Amy's phone number on a scrap piece of paper - Or an envelope stuffed with a stack of Amy's resumes. I don't know why Casey would have Amy's resume period. Other than Amy gave it to her for ?? I think that Casey was trying " attempting to steal Amy's Identity for her own use - "possibly online" that she would use Amy's resume as her own.
__ I recall GA said he found a resume created by Casey and he found it by mishap. He read it and was like WOW - nothing within it was truth. It was Casey's resume. That she had created/written. She had put on the resume~ that she was a NANNY with experience. He confronted Casey and she said to him -  none of your business.
* This all goes into the time when Casey was creating and sending fake emails - when she was " to be a Event Coordinator" - that she was working from home. All false emails. Written to multiple people - her sending and receiving responses. All proven to be fake emails by LE.
GAH

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 17, 2010, 07:22:06 PM »

I don't think that Cindy knew Caylee was dead until after the third call because if she did, that call would never have happened.  They would just have explained Caylee's absence away, i.e. she's with her father, Casey decided to give her up for adoption, she's with relatives, etc.  No one would ever have known.  They might have suspected something was wrong, but no proof.

I believe that George knew from the 24th of June and it is possible, maybe likely, that he either placed Caylee's remains (REMAINS, GEORGE in the woods or helped Casey do so.

And as far as Cindy not yelling because it wouldn't have been "Appropriate," Cindy has never done anything remotely appropriate since Caylee was murdered.

I don't think Cindy knew before the 911 calls either...although she should have...I think she was really, really, really in denial.

Both Cindy and George knows that smell in the car was a decomposing body odor...the minute she cleaned out the car and washed KC's clothes, it was a cover-up to protect KC, the driver of the car.  Now...maybe...Cindy didn't at that time attach a thought to Caylee, but Cindy at least knew KC had done something wrong.  That thought process came out loud when Cindy entered the bedroom with KC and Lee talking.  "What have you done?".  

See...I believe Cindy knew Casey had done something, but maybe she wasn't connecting it with Caylee.

Anyway, I heard on one of last night's shows...can't remember which one..maybe JVM's Issues...an audio tape I've never heard before.  The tape was an extremely distraught Cindy telling George that Caylee's missing.  George says what?  Cindy repeats that Caylee's missing, she's been taken (or words to that effect).  Anyone else hear the tape?  It shows that Cindy was truly upset a finding that information out.  No...she didn't know before KC told her that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.

Either they lied about who she was talking to, or they lied about when George came home. The times don't match at all. They have denied that was GA she was talking to in that tape.

I think she KNEW as soon as she said to KC "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I think that was the point her mind put it all together and from that point on she LEADS KC - If you will listen to it, I think it says something like WHO TOOK HER, which gave KC the idea of a kidnapping.

Cindy thought the kidnapping would take LE's eye off KC but because of all the lies KC had told previously it went to get her arrested. I think Cindy was putting it all together on their little "car ride" just the two of them and did not verbalize it until later. From that last call on she went into cover up mode. I am not sure she didn't think that KC had murdered someone else besides Caylee and then all of a sudden realized it was Caylee.  

I remember CA talking about over and over how she "warned" KC to be careful after that murder in the park. For some reason I have always felt these two cases are connected.  I have always felt Nichole was the counselor that Cindy went to see about KC & Caylee who told her to file for custody of Caylee,  and I am not sure that KC didn't have something to do with that one too.  I can't wait for the trial.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #711 on: July 17, 2010, 07:33:18 PM »

Maybe he had been on a bender for a few days. That was what he looked like.  As for Mallory's short shorts maybe she "feels" that KC & Lee had something going on and she wanted to be the "sexy one" now. Maybe it was to slam the old knife into KC and let her know who had him now.
I have to ask all - is it me ?? Or does Lee look 35yrs old + .. He is not yet near 30.
When he opens his mouth that " thought " of his age fades quickly.. but he looks so old for his real age. His premature gray hair, his bushy eyebrows - or unibrow does not help him - but its his skin as well. Its tough and rough looking for his real age. Granted he lives in Florida and all ..sun exposure. I can see he has acne scars/pock marks. That's not it though. Acne scars do not age a person's exterior.  Cindy even though I can't stand her, and GA I have nothing to offer - they both seem to be holding up well "genetically" for their true age. His exterior is far more advanced " in appearance" than his true age.
Lee looks older than he is. Stress? quite possible. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 18, 2010, 02:43:56 AM »

Okay I found it - here is what Cindy said that I believe got the ball rolling about the kidnapping.......

"Cindy comes into Casey’s room and said, “What have you done?! …what’s going on?! Casey responded by saying, I don’t know where Caylee is. Then Cindy asked, “who took her.” Casey responded, “the Nanny did, and she was kidnapped, mom.”

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: July 17, 2010, 07:46:51 PM »

Okay I found it - here is what Cindy said that I believe got the ball rolling about the kidnapping.......

"Cindy comes into Casey’s room and said, “What have you done?! …what’s going on?! Casey responded by saying, I don’t know where Caylee is. Then Cindy asked, “who took her.” Casey responded, “the Nanny did, and she was kidnapped, mom.”

That's how I thought I remembered it transpiring also ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #714 on: July 18, 2010, 02:52:08 AM »

I don't think that Cindy knew Caylee was dead until after the third call because if she did, that call would never have happened.  They would just have explained Caylee's absence away, i.e. she's with her father, Casey decided to give her up for adoption, she's with relatives, etc.  No one would ever have known.  They might have suspected something was wrong, but no proof.

I believe that George knew from the 24th of June and it is possible, maybe likely, that he either placed Caylee's remains (REMAINS, GEORGE in the woods or helped Casey do so.

And as far as Cindy not yelling because it wouldn't have been "Appropriate," Cindy has never done anything remotely appropriate since Caylee was murdered.

I don't think Cindy knew before the 911 calls either...although she should have...I think she was really, really, really in denial.

Both Cindy and George knows that smell in the car was a decomposing body odor...the minute she cleaned out the car and washed KC's clothes, it was a cover-up to protect KC, the driver of the car.  Now...maybe...Cindy didn't at that time attach a thought to Caylee, but Cindy at least knew KC had done something wrong.  That thought process came out loud when Cindy entered the bedroom with KC and Lee talking.  "What have you done?".  

See...I believe Cindy knew Casey had done something, but maybe she wasn't connecting it with Caylee.

Anyway, I heard on one of last night's shows...can't remember which one..maybe JVM's Issues...an audio tape I've never heard before.  The tape was an extremely distraught Cindy telling George that Caylee's missing.  George says what?  Cindy repeats that Caylee's missing, she's been taken (or words to that effect).  Anyone else hear the tape?  It shows that Cindy was truly upset a finding that information out.  No...she didn't know before KC told her that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.

Either they lied about who she was talking to, or they lied about when George came home. The times don't match at all. They have denied that was GA she was talking to in that tape.

I think she KNEW as soon as she said to KC "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I think that was the point her mind put it all together and from that point on she LEADS KC - If you will listen to it, I think it says something like WHO TOOK HER, which gave KC the idea of a kidnapping.

Cindy thought the kidnapping would take LE's eye off KC but because of all the lies KC had told previously it went to get her arrested. I think Cindy was putting it all together on their little "car ride" just the two of them and did not verbalize it until later. From that last call on she went into cover up mode. I am not sure she didn't think that KC had murdered someone else besides Caylee and then all of a sudden realized it was Caylee.  

I remember CA talking about over and over how she "warned" KC to be careful after that murder in the park. For some reason I have always felt these two cases are connected.  I have always felt Nichole was the counselor that Cindy went to see about KC & Caylee who told her to file for custody of Caylee,  and I am not sure that KC didn't have something to do with that one too.  I can't wait for the trial.
Turbo   you have memory and recall that is spot on. So much to this case that is tangled and mixed in ..  I hope that LDB reads here.    my laughing is out of pure " OMG yes and WTF "  LDB is   an angelic monkey
 It started at one case initially and has forked itself in so many directions .. and It all points to one family and those they have connections to..

The Primary Focus of course is Caylee and we all know and want that. Same time though " there is so much connected to this family, not yet to brought up legally or noted in court - Maybe it's Conman's job to filter everything and why he won't go away." ...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: July 17, 2010, 07:51:33 PM »

Up until CinCin testified Thursday, 7/15, I had the impression that there was only one piece of paper with Amy's contact info on it & that was how CinCin knew to reach her.  I was floored when CinCin testified that indeed, there was an envelope with Amy's resumes' in them.   That made me wonder if Casey was trying to set Amy up as a suspect.  Just one of many in Casey's 'fall guy' buffet ... the more the merrier.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: July 18, 2010, 02:55:08 AM »

Right before the court hearing on July 15, 2010 - on TruTv InSessions

The were talking about the " Call" that Bobo was trying to have sealed - He mentioned at the very end of July 15 court, he would be filing a motion. In regards to a phone call. 

TruTV- said That he was unaware ( so he says??) the call was being recorded. The call between the inmate and him. I have to go back and listen to the youtube posted last night.
Bobo wonder if he will last to the very end?

deenie, please post the link to the youtube you are referring to...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: July 17, 2010, 07:55:30 PM »

Up until CinCin testified Thursday, 7/15, I had the impression that there was only one piece of paper with Amy's contact info on it & that was how CinCin knew to reach her.  I was floored when CinCin testified that indeed, there was an envelope with Amy's resumes' in them.   That made me wonder if Casey was trying to set Amy up as a suspect.  Just one of many in Casey's 'fall guy' buffet ... the more the merrier.

" ... resumes' in it."
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 18, 2010, 03:09:07 AM »

As for the stack of Amy's resume's in her car - I have always felt she was getting ready to run to California to Mark Hawkins but was having trouble getting him to ask her for some reason or she did not have a way yet. It came down too fast for her.

She texted him immediately after all the stuff at the house, and if I remember correctly there was a lot of contacts with him by My Space and her phone. I think she had Amy's ID under hers (the policewoman took) and had all intentions of getting on a plane to California as soon as she could get her money together and all her ID's arranged. She had her mother's Sear's card and may have tried to rent a car with it because Budget takes it but it did not match her name so that was out.  She most likely would have used those resumes to get a job in California since she had no job experience she could use. I think she had planned to steal Amy's entire idenity and leave.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 17, 2010, 08:10:42 PM »

Deenie and loco, I'm interested to know if you think the 2nd 911 call was made from the house, or the site of disposal of the body.
In this hearing Lee and Cindy both breezed past the question while Baez squirmed. But it seems that the second call could have been Casey trying to tell her mom what happened and Cindy was just too hysterical. And also maybe George was standing right near the spot later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.