May 28, 2024, 01:24:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 245215 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: September 09, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »

O/T Chelsea's Law is being signed into law in California today.  Watch live:

http://www.10news.com/video/15013365/index.html

Did they ever catch the murderer?

Yes Kermit - he had murdered Amber Dubois in Escondido the year before.  John Gardner admitted to killing Amber and Chelsea and he is serving 2 life sentances.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: September 09, 2010, 02:05:07 PM »

I just read this thread for the first time. Thank You! Janet for pulling it together; great job.

I don't have much to contribute, just a few passing thoughts ...

* How did "DEA" became "FBI" in so many of these quotes? Did Williams ever TELL anyone he was "FBI" (instead of "DEA")? Are folks on Aruba inclined to let one morph into the other in their minds? Perhaps "DEA" is as familiar to them as "FBI" because of drug traffic, but still, it seems odd.

* One Page 1 of this thread, there's a quote from Paulus VDS's 6/23 statement; I'm only including a short portion here:

Paulus van der Sloot – Suspect Statement – June 23, 2005

When we arrived at the Holiday Inn there was a dark coloured man there standing with folded arms who later introduced himself as WILLIAMS from the F.B.I.

Dark-colored man? The man in the photo doesn't look very dark to me.

Is this worth a red flag? Or just the lighting (looks like daylight) of the photo?

Guess I'm wondering if we've pegged the right man as "Eric Williams."

(I will say that I have long had the impression that Williams was African-American, or at any rate "dark-colored." However, I don't recall why I think that.)

P.S. - Notice, in that same quote, Paulus says that Williams introduced himself as FBI ...

Again, nice job Janet. As always.

msmarple

I brought your post forward.  The points you bring up regarding Eric Williams form a great foundation to derive a discussion from.  I am thinking ....

I am off for the rest of the day but ... I will be adding my two bits.

Have a good day all!

Janet
11:05 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 09, 2010, 02:12:35 PM »

Justice for Natalee and Stefany.   an angelic monkey

Carpe- I agree.  Love is stronger than hate.  Beth is a fine example of that.

I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: September 09, 2010, 02:12:54 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/21825-eman-y-team-aruba-ta-roll-den-rockingham.html

Eman y Team Aruba ta Roll den Rockingham
Thursday, 09 September 2010 13:28

http://www.teamaruba.com/

EMAN AND TEAM ARUBA LEAVE GATEWAY GAINING GROUND
Date: Saturday, August 07, 2010

MADISON, ILLINOIS (AUGUST 9TH,2010) – This weekend at Gateway International Raceway, fans were awarded double the racing as the ADRL completed the Hardees Independence Drags in Topeka that were delayed back in July from rain, and then the already scheduled Hardees Gateway Drags III.

The grandstands were packed and the pits were filled with fans on a picture perfect weather weekend in Illinois. Both Missouri and Illinois fans alike made their way through the pits and past Team Aruba throughout the weekend, once again allowing up close and personal opportunities to talk and interact.

Schedule:

http://www.adrl.us/index.php/main/schedule/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: September 09, 2010, 02:13:09 PM »

O/T Chelsea's Law is being signed into law in California today.  Watch live:

http://www.10news.com/video/15013365/index.html

Did they ever catch the murderer?

Oh yes I remember that case now, he got life on a plea deal.
Too bad that Steven guy that murdered Donna Jou didn't get the same sentence.

Yes Kermit - he had murdered Amber Dubois in Escondido the year before.  John Gardner admitted to killing Amber and Chelsea and he is serving 2 life sentances.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 09, 2010, 02:14:40 PM »

I just read this thread for the first time. Thank You! Janet for pulling it together; great job.

I don't have much to contribute, just a few passing thoughts ...

* How did "DEA" became "FBI" in so many of these quotes? Did Williams ever TELL anyone he was "FBI" (instead of "DEA")? Are folks on Aruba inclined to let one morph into the other in their minds? Perhaps "DEA" is as familiar to them as "FBI" because of drug traffic, but still, it seems odd.

* One Page 1 of this thread, there's a quote from Paulus VDS's 6/23 statement; I'm only including a short portion here:

Paulus van der Sloot – Suspect Statement – June 23, 2005

When we arrived at the Holiday Inn there was a dark coloured man there standing with folded arms who later introduced himself as WILLIAMS from the F.B.I.

Dark-colored man? The man in the photo doesn't look very dark to me.

Is this worth a red flag? Or just the lighting (looks like daylight) of the photo?

Guess I'm wondering if we've pegged the right man as "Eric Williams."

(I will say that I have long had the impression that Williams was African-American, or at any rate "dark-colored." However, I don't recall why I think that.)

P.S. - Notice, in that same quote, Paulus says that Williams introduced himself as FBI ...

Again, nice job Janet. As always.

msmarple

I brought your post forward.  The points you bring up regarding Eric Williams form a great foundation to derive a discussion from.  I am thinking ....

I am off for the rest of the day but ... I will be adding my two bits.

Have a good day all!

Janet
11:05 AM PT

one has to wonder WHY Julia Renfro printed his photo in her rag. That was a tip-off me thinks.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 09, 2010, 02:16:20 PM »

The interview with the Dutch reporter on the Today Show this morning:

http://today.msnbc.msm.com/id/26184891/vp/3905569#39055691

Now if that link doesn't work, it is over on the right of the Today Show page.

Thank you Magnolia and texasmom for the links

in the words of Denver Pyle: SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE

one day we'll reveal just what a nob he really is.
count on it!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: September 09, 2010, 02:17:12 PM »

His number is almost up.

Lets hope it's not - just yet.

I think it will be well worth seeing the look on his face when we bring Natalee home to the USA
and bring Joran here to stand trial. people will pay to see it.

We have the electric chair ya know.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: September 09, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »

Maybe it's just me but visually I think about Joran trying to squat over that little hole to poop and there is no way you can hit it and get it all in in one shot. And there doesn't look to be any sort of flush on that hole which means ----- images of poop having to be swept into that hole with one's finger come to mind.

Now, carpe - don't you do it - don't you do it. I know you're a visual kinda person.

ribbit

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #789 on: September 09, 2010, 02:36:34 PM »

His number is almost up.

I think it will be well worth seeing the look on his face when we bring Natalee home to the USA and bring Joran here to stand trial. people will pay to see it.

Now that would also be WELL WORTH waiting for!   

Thoughts of Joran and the electric chair reminded me of an awesome book and movie The Green Mile...that poor Eduard Delacroix and how he suffered at his execution in the electric chair; by the design of a dirty prison guard. 

Since Joran is into reading these days...maybe I'll send him the book!   

Not that such a thing would ever happen in this day and time, but it would be nice to know that Joran might be thinking and/or a tad bit worried about it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 09, 2010, 03:39:44 PM »

The interview with the Dutch reporter on the Today Show this morning:

http://today.msnbc.msm.com/id/26184891/vp/3905569#39055691

Now if that link doesn't work, it is over on the right of the Today Show page.

Thank you Magnolia and texasmom for the links

in the words of Denver Pyle: SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE

one day we'll reveal just what a nob he really is.
count on it!

...... except it was "Gomer" Pyle (USMC)! (Denver Pyle was the actor that played the grandfather on "Dukes of Hazard" or Bob Denver -who played "Gilligan")

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: September 09, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »

His number is almost up.

I think it will be well worth seeing the look on his face when we bring Natalee home to the USA

As much as I trust that you know a lot more than some of us here, I pray to God that you are right Kermit and that SOON Natalee will be home with us where she belongs.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: September 09, 2010, 03:46:24 PM »

(Denver Pyle was the actor that played the grandfather on "Dukes of Hazard"

Actually he was "Uncle Jesse" Duke in "Duke's of Hazard" 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: September 09, 2010, 03:51:29 PM »

Do not recall seeing this posted before.  Apologises if it has

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: September 09, 2010, 04:19:53 PM »

Do not recall seeing this posted before.  Apologises if it has

Who belongs to who? 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: September 09, 2010, 05:18:17 PM »

Maybe it's just me but visually I think about Joran trying to squat over that little hole to poop and there is no way you can hit it and get it all in in one shot. And there doesn't look to be any sort of flush on that hole which means ----- images of poop having to be swept into that hole with one's finger come to mind.

Now, carpe - don't you do it - don't you do it. I know you're a visual kinda person.

ribbit

I hope a RAT bites him in the ass, that I would pay to see 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 09, 2010, 05:43:30 PM »

ribbit

I hope a RAT bites him in the ass, that I would pay to see 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: September 09, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »

His number is almost up.

I know that you know more than we do and I PRAY that Natalee will be brought home to her parents, her homeland. They all deserve that and more.

I, for one, will to be there to see Joran's face when he is brought to real justice.

Tricia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 10, 2010, 12:41:09 AM »

http://www.isaruba.com/students%20life/Pictures/quarter1.html

http://www.isaruba.com/quick%20links/newsletter/Breeze%20Aug%2013%202010.pdf

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: September 10, 2010, 12:48:05 AM »

http://www.isaruba.com/news/new_teachers.html

New teachers & grade configurations!

Due to increased enrollment, we have added an elementary teacher so that each grade level has its own homeroom. Please welcome Ms. Bobbi-jo Dilly who is the homeroom teacher for 3rd grade. Mrs. Barros, who was teaching 3rd, is now teaching 2nd grade. We have two new Social Studies teachers as well. Mr. Lou Bruno is teaching MS, and Mr. Quirsfeld is in the HS. Read More

Both bring a wealth of experience and ideas to the new school year. We also have new faces in the Office – Ms. Cassandra Bennett is our new Academic Dean and Counselor, and Ms. Sarah Putnam is our new Head of School.

http://www.isaruba.com/

http://www.facebook.com/bobbijolynn

added February 21

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.