May 28, 2024, 07:10:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183082 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: May 22, 2011, 08:06:00 AM »

She may "regret nothing..... deny everything" but I wonder if she figured that a death qualified jury would be the ones deciding if they buy into her philosophy?   

Cindy must seem like a cake walk to her now.
I think so too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2011, 08:14:51 AM »

crankycrankerson's album
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Caylee%20Anthony%20%20-FL-/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2011, 08:17:16 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/249331/600+-subpoenas-served-in-Case-Against-Casey-Anthony
600+ subpoenas served in Case Against Casey Anthony
By Adam Longo , Anchor/Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:50 AM

ORLANDO --

Zenaida Gonzalez, Roy Kronk, George and Cindy Anthony.

Civil process officers who work for the Orange County Sheriff's Office are ordering them and many others to be ready for the impending murder trial of Casey Anthony.

The Sheriff's Office of Judicial Process serves upwards of 300,000 subpoenas a year.

A total of 672 subpoenas have been issued to date since the first time Casey was arrested.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2011, 08:33:46 AM »

Good morning..
day after tomorrow..on the way to Justice for Caylee....

I am thinking that Casey will be sedated on Tuesday. Otherwise she will be out of control jmo.
the jurors need to see the real Casey though..see how emotionless and cold she really is..

I think that Judge Perry will throw Cindy and George out if they start doing their antics. He is not going to put up with anything from them during this trial.. They won't be able to control themselves just like Casey can't...He may be sympathetic to a point, but he runs a tight ship and will not put up with them throwing their tantrums etc..jmo
the gum chewing and water he may let slide.
can't wait for Tuesday!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2011, 08:36:15 AM »

Cranky does such a great job
thanks for sharing this Trimm...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2011, 08:51:15 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-defense-prosecution-20110521,0,3574348.story
Experts predict prosecution, defense strategies for Anthony trial
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
8:51 p.m. EDT, May 21, 2011

Blame it on the nanny. Blame it on the meter reader. Blame Caylee Marie's disappearance and death on someone, anyone other than her mother.

In the nearly three years it took to get here — opening statements in Casey Anthony's trial are scheduled for Tuesday — various defense theories briefly captured our attention and then fizzled.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2011, 08:53:21 AM »

Thanks so much...I took this one out...These so many pic's to go threw.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2011, 08:55:24 AM »

4got to say, I'm sure it's for giving aspirin 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 22, 2011, 09:06:11 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-defense-prosecution-20110521,0,3574348.story
Experts predict prosecution, defense strategies for Anthony trial
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
8:51 p.m. EDT, May 21, 2011

Blame it on the nanny. Blame it on the meter reader. Blame Caylee Marie's disappearance and death on someone, anyone other than her mother.

In the nearly three years it took to get here — opening statements in Casey Anthony's trial are scheduled for Tuesday — various defense theories briefly captured our attention and then fizzled.

I took this from the above article..found it interesting and I did not realize that there could be other alternatives for the jury to select from...comforting to know that she will probably never get out of jail while still a young woman...hee hee..gives me a peaceful feeling...

Per Bill Schaeffer in the above article:
There is wisdom in Casey Anthony's charging as well, he noted. If jurors cannot come back with a first-degree-murder conviction, they could return a second-degree-murder conviction, which could carry a life sentence. If they went with aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse, both charges could carry 30-year sentences, he said.

He said if the defense "hit the ball out of the park" and the jury returned one conviction for an aggravated offense, Casey Anthony would still spend the rest of her youth and much of middle age in prison.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: May 22, 2011, 09:31:53 AM »

Does any monkey have access to the pictures of the pink shirt that Caylee was wearing when her remains were found?
It was extremely tattered away with mostly the neck band left intact.  The letters on the shirt were laying in the area around the remains and there were pictures of them, too. 

I've looked for hours for those pictures.  I know they were released.  They're not on crankyperson's site, either.

If anyone has a link to those pictures, I sure would appreciate your sharing it.  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2011, 10:19:39 AM »

Does any monkey have access to the pictures of the pink shirt that Caylee was wearing when her remains were found?
It was extremely tattered away with mostly the neck band left intact.  The letters on the shirt were laying in the area around the remains and there were pictures of them, too. 

I've looked for hours for those pictures.  I know they were released.  They're not on crankyperson's site, either.

If anyone has a link to those pictures, I sure would appreciate your sharing it.  TIA

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

I don't know if I am doing this right, if not sorry. You may be able to find what you are looking for here. WFTV site.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: May 22, 2011, 10:23:20 AM »

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthony_jose_baez_padill.php

Very good read, to refresh everyone's memory from 08.

snip

"The fact that Casey acted like any normal customer that day," remarks White, "only goes to show you never know who has some kind of skeletons in their closet." Later, when the studio was contacted about the charges against Anthony, White remembers all the employees were shocked. "She acted like nothing was going on." 

As for how the men of Cast Iron Tattoos feel about possibly being called to the witness stand, they're not really fazed. "They've been asking us questions since August," White says. But when asked if he thinks Casey is guilty of murder, the father of two, hesitates, "It's up in the air -- she let her child go missing that long. That's her flesh and blood."

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthony_jose_baez_padill.php#ixzz1N5hj9LPL

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: May 22, 2011, 10:26:16 AM »

I put a lot of them in the Evidence thread for us to look at

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 22, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »

I don't know if I am doing this right, if not sorry. You may be able to find what you are looking for here. WFTV site.

I put it in the Evidence thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 22, 2011, 10:33:43 AM »

Starting on about page 5 of this PDF:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2011, 10:36:13 AM »

Thanks so much.  I'll check it out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2011, 10:36:30 AM »

Caylee's skirt and shirt 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »

Starting on about page 5 of this PDF:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html

That's it!!!  Klaas - TY

Is there any way to put it beside the shirt that's not destroyed so we can see the difference?

Blonde put a picture of the pink shirt, intact, on the evidence thread.

Again...thanks!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 22, 2011, 10:39:01 AM »

Caylee's skirt and shirt 

Thank you very much!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2011, 10:44:22 AM »

I was going through some old files on the computer and found this so thought I'd put it here but I don't know where I got it from.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.