May 28, 2024, 06:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183075 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: May 22, 2011, 11:26:08 PM »

The reality of this is simple.  If Geraldo was not the opposite of everyone on earth, he would get no attention.  His stand is based on getting publicity.....period.
don I so agree. I am hispanic and you know here no one likes him ... california... they say he is an opportunist media ho

So true.  He is an embarrassment to the Hispanics (as is Baez).  Baez wanted Miami thinking he could get a Hispanic jury that would side with him because he is Hispanic.  If I were Hispanic I would be deeply insulted by that.  Geraldo is a racist fool.  This will be the last time I watch this jerk.

Last time I checked, all my Hispanic friends were against parents killing their children.

I can't watch him on any subject. He is always so uninformed and lacking in basic information and common sense. What has always amazed me since he is one of the least watched shows on Fox is why they keep him. His rating are crap but he is still one. There are a ton of people who would do a much better job.

I thought he was replaced.  My TV listings have that time slot as "Stossel" not Geraldo.
It was a special slot they had for the show..guess he had pulled his weight somehow to knock another person off their time slot
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: May 22, 2011, 11:26:42 PM »

Goodnight Monkey Friends... 6 am comes too quickly..

::justice2NJ::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: May 22, 2011, 11:28:34 PM »

Jerry Rivers must have pic s with Rupert Murdoch with goats. 
Sorry, I dont get it....
Rupert Murdoch owns all the FOX networks. Very Conservative. Why he would hire Geraldo Rivera (always a liberal stalwort) is beyond all logic .

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 22, 2011, 11:29:05 PM »

Geraldo's best work was over 30 yrs ago when he did his expose on Willowbrook..It was awesome. It seems that since then he has sold his integrity for the sensationalism.
As for Dr Baden, he was at one time the ME for Suffolk County on Long Island. I was in nursing school and attended a lecture and tour of the ME's office. He was wonderful..THEN.It seems that the both of them have surpassed their professional expiration dates because for both of them their best work was in the 70's. 

That's where he needs to go for some R&R- WILLOWBROOK!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: May 22, 2011, 11:30:14 PM »

Goodnight Monkey Friends... 6 am comes too quickly..

::justice2NJ::

Goodnight!!

Think WILLOWBROOK!  haha!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: May 22, 2011, 11:31:18 PM »

Geraldo is doing this to get some limelight, to kiss Baez butt and he wants to be the first to do a jail house exclusive with Casey after the trial.

Mark my words..he interviewed Charles Manson and he is looking to do the same thing here. 

The quickest access to Casey is through Baez at the moment.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #446 on: May 22, 2011, 11:31:26 PM »

I'm watching Geraldo right now there's a special on that started at 10pm EST and he said that there are two police officers that live down that street of where Casey "took" Caylee.  I can't say it any other way I just have a hard time saying it let alone typing it that's why I said took but I think you all can understand me. 

What are they saying about those officers?

I didn't hear about the police officers. Baez was on saying they state has leaked information from the beginning. And Baden was saying that it was an accident and she drowned in the pool and she panicked. BS.  I wrote and told them they were all full of it. That Baez and company are the ones that leaked stuff with all their TV interviews. 
He had made this statement early on during the programing..what time did you tune in??

A little after 9 Central time.  The one that got me I don't know who said it but one of them made the statement that duct tape is used a lot to hold the bodies together. Like that is way little Caylee had duct tape wrapped around her mouth. I thought WTH.  The only one that said anything I heard was Mark Foreman(sp) when he said this isn't about Casey it's about little Caylee. You are right Red Geraldo is an AZZ WIPE. 

Thanks Klaas for the video love it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: May 22, 2011, 11:34:24 PM »

my email to geraldo

Geraldo

I think your comments and that of your friend Jose Baez are very inappropiate and simply not true. It was not LE that leaked anything to the media.

In fact your buddy Jose has been all over the media! on a frenzy from day. Jose has been as self absorbed as his client! His hubris would not let him do anything less.

He was all over the media! on t.v calling press conferences. It was all about him being the first hispanic to ever try a case of this magnitude. It simply was not true. He is a liar and an attorney with no INTEGRITY.

LE was doing their job and they conducted themselves in a very professionel manor from day1

for you and jose to blame LE and the prosecution is just totaly ghetto lingo. the prosecution has been the only voice caylee has had for these last three years. As a fellow hispanic! I would not want jose representing me in any as serious as this! or anything period.. He was not qualified to try a case of this magnitude. I have watched him in action for three years. He has a huge problem with ego! and one of his biggest problems is his vocabulary! he comes across as not very educated. He says the dumbest things! he is in serious need of some mentoring.

Allowing him to take this case was one of the biggest  mistakes of judge strickland.that and the fact that there was no gag order in place!!! I do not respect him! he has no integrity and his courtroom behaviour has been so shameful. He has come to court so ill prepared! time and time again. His arrogance! and his smirks and disrepect for the law are shameful no respect for authority.

Your devotion to this case and jose is only  to have yourself in the middle of the drama. You would have thought! that as many flukes that you have  had in your career!! you would have learned something. I am so tired of the circus atmosphere that he has created! he has never met a camera he didnt like!! like yourself!!

Raise all the hell you want in orlando!! casey is still going to be found guilty! she may get the death penalty or life! either way justice is casey convicted and baez disbarred! and you to go poof!!!

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: May 22, 2011, 11:36:19 PM »

The reality of this is simple.  If Geraldo was not the opposite of everyone on earth, he would get no attention.  His stand is based on getting publicity.....period.
don I so agree. I am hispanic and you know here no one likes him ... california... they say he is an opportunist media ho

So true.  He is an embarrassment to the Hispanics (as is Baez).  Baez wanted Miami thinking he could get a Hispanic jury that would side with him because he is Hispanic.  If I were Hispanic I would be deeply insulted by that.  Geraldo is a racist fool.  This will be the last time I watch this jerk.

Last time I checked, all my Hispanic friends were against parents killing their children.

Mine, too Red.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: May 22, 2011, 11:39:33 PM »

A little off topic but a few pages back someone posted the letter that George sent to Casey where he talks about her gaining weight.   That is so off to me in light of the fact that the family claims nobody noticed Casey was pregnant for months.  Just wow.  It tells me her looks were/ are pretty important to George and I bet the family was all over Casey as soon as she started showing.

But they all swore no one noticed. SURE ...............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: May 22, 2011, 11:40:00 PM »

Geraldo is doing this to get some limelight, to kiss Baez butt and he wants to be the first to do a jail house exclusive with Casey after the trial.

Mark my words..he interviewed Charles Manson and he is looking to do the same thing here. 

The quickest access to Casey is through Baez at the moment.

he is an opportunist!
my blood pressure is high lol!

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #451 on: May 22, 2011, 11:41:13 PM »

This picture always breaks my heart...who takes a picture of a child in such distress ?
OMG this is one of the ones I was looking for!!!!   Just breaks my heart too!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: May 22, 2011, 11:41:31 PM »

The reality of this is simple.  If Geraldo was not the opposite of everyone on earth, he would get no attention.  His stand is based on getting publicity.....period.

So true.  He is an embarrassment to the Hispanics (as is Baez).  Baez wanted Miami thinking he could get a Hispanic jury that would side with him because he is Hispanic.  If I were Hispanic I would be deeply insulted by that.  Geraldo is a racist fool.  This will be the last time I watch this jerk.

Mine, too Red.
no hispanice on the jury right lol?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: May 22, 2011, 11:43:30 PM »

I agree geraldo is using his friendship with baez to get that interview after she is convicted. He talked mess about her until he hooked up with baez. geraldo is wishy washy!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: May 22, 2011, 11:45:41 PM »

I love that video, can't stand Geraldo, and woot woot, hurry up Tuesday!!
I got up saying  is it tuesday yet ! lol

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #455 on: May 22, 2011, 11:46:50 PM »

Mine, too Red.

Not a one that I am aware of

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #456 on: May 22, 2011, 11:51:38 PM »

This picture always breaks my heart...who takes a picture of a child in such distress ?

Really? My Mother has tons of pictures of me as a child like this and I have tons of pics of both my daughters like this...I don't see anything wrong with this..sorry.

pb

Ditto.  My mom has a picture of me at the same age, thowing a whopper of a crying fit because she told me to return a Nerf football I had snagged from a couple of boys playing down the beach.  In my two-year-old mind, I had caught the ball, so it was MINE, and my little world would END if I had to give it back.  Sometimes kids get upset at the most irrational things, especially when they're tired or over-stimulated.  When they get to that point, there really is no comfort you can offer to make it better, just get them some quiet time/bed time ASAP, and laugh about it a little for your own sanity's sake.
I might not think so much of this picture if it wasn't for the fact that this child was murdered by her mother and I don't think her mother ever loved her the way a mother should love their child!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: May 22, 2011, 11:53:18 PM »

This says what I said when it happened............"George has just shined as a sexualized narcissist himself. His daughter is in jail and he addresses her as "gorgeous"? Then, the release of letters showed us even more of his sexualized behavior. His daughter is in jail, facing lethal injection, and George obsesses about her "beauty" and her appearance, worried that she is getting fat?

This is a red flag for sexual abuse. The father not only uses terms that upset parents, but the focus of his letters is on Casey's physical appearance, and his desire to see her, if only for a moment, or, perhaps, if only by a "glance" in the courtroom"

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: May 22, 2011, 11:53:31 PM »

Mine, too Red.

Not a one that I am aware of
Its awesome how it all worked out! no hispanics.

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: May 22, 2011, 11:54:16 PM »

I caught snippets of Whoraldo and was  not shocked how he is spinning this.  I can not fathom that he thinks it is ok for parents to kill their children which he is implying with his comments of "Blood thirst" against Casey and that so many others do it why is Casey being singled out rhetoric.  He is about sensationalism at all cost.  His hurricane chasing, vault with a dusty empty and going on the battlefield possibly putting the lives of soldiers at risk.   

I hope his lust for the spotlight does not waver and that when KC gets the DP he will do one last Whorado exclusive and do a 2-for to see what it is like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.