May 28, 2024, 05:24:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183072 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: May 22, 2011, 11:54:40 PM »

This picture always breaks my heart...who takes a picture of a child in such distress ?

Really? My Mother has tons of pictures of me as a child like this and I have tons of pics of both my daughters like this...I don't see anything wrong with this..sorry.

pb

Ditto.  My mom has a picture of me at the same age, thowing a whopper of a crying fit because she told me to return a Nerf football I had snagged from a couple of boys playing down the beach.  In my two-year-old mind, I had caught the ball, so it was MINE, and my little world would END if I had to give it back.  Sometimes kids get upset at the most irrational things, especially when they're tired or over-stimulated.  When they get to that point, there really is no comfort you can offer to make it better, just get them some quiet time/bed time ASAP, and laugh about it a little for your own sanity's sake.
I might not think so much of this picture if it wasn't for the fact that this child was murdered by her mother and I don't think her mother ever loved her the way a mother should love their child!

There was one of her with Lee trying to get out of his arms with the same expression which always bothered me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #461 on: May 22, 2011, 11:57:37 PM »

After listening to Baez and the Badens and Geraldo it seems to me they are going to try and go with an accident of drowning and she just panicked and that is where the BS is going to come in and say because she was so afraid of her parents blah blah blah that's why she lied and didn't tell any one.  If that was the case why didn't she say that at the beginning and take the plea deal. Why sit 3 years in jail if it was an accident even neglect.  That's what it sounded like to me any way.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: May 22, 2011, 11:59:34 PM »

After listening to Baez and the Badens and Geraldo it seems to me they are going to try and go with an accident of drowning and she just panicked and that is where the BS is going to come in and say because she was so afraid of her parents blah blah blah that's why she lied and didn't tell any one.  If that was the case why didn't she say that at the beginning and take the plea deal. Why sit 3 years in jail if it was an accident even neglect.  That's what it sounded like to me any way.
i think so too

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: May 23, 2011, 12:00:49 AM »

Geraldo says he's willing to debate about asking for the death penalty for Casey.  He doesn't seem to realize the NO ONE CARES WHAT HE THINKS!!  Who the hell would debate this fool.

What is there to debate? Shows how stupid he is............there is no debate - the prosecution has enough evidence they feel confident they can get the death penalty and that is all there is to it. It is not open to debate at this stage in the game.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #464 on: May 23, 2011, 12:01:57 AM »

In my opinion Dr. Baden is right up there with Henry Lee.  His opinion depends on who he is hired by.  What a coincidence his Miss Piggy look alike wife is pro defense. 
If Dr. Lee testifies then the state needs to attack his credibility!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: May 23, 2011, 12:03:38 AM »

Does anyone have a picture of the key and keychain found at the remains site?
tia
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: May 23, 2011, 12:05:48 AM »

After listening to Baez and the Badens and Geraldo it seems to me they are going to try and go with an accident of drowning and she just panicked and that is where the BS is going to come in and say because she was so afraid of her parents blah blah blah that's why she lied and didn't tell any one.  If that was the case why didn't she say that at the beginning and take the plea deal. Why sit 3 years in jail if it was an accident even neglect.  That's what it sounded like to me any way.
i think so too

I don't think any of the jurors will buy it. NO ONE that is not trying to hide the method of death drives around with their dead child in their trunk. Even if she were afraid of her parents she would not have gone to such lengths to cover up the death and this also where the 31 days partying ruins the excuse. She was not afraid enough not to go in and out of that house all that time, so HOW would she know they would not come home? She also saw George and talked to him on their "secret" phones throughout that time. And Cindy talked to her everyday according to her and many of the records.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: May 23, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »

tia

I have always wondered if that was the "same" key that Lee said he "got" the night Cindy found KC. He told I think Amy or someone don't worry I have the key and threw it away. They also found some credit cards that had been stolen from a man who they interviewed extensively which I wondered if KC stole. I think it was a Sears credit card.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #468 on: May 23, 2011, 12:11:45 AM »

Turbo,

I was just thinking about what LE said about George.  He knows a lot about a lot of things.  If they had secret phones, what purpose could that have been for?    Why would they need secret phones do you have any ideas?  where did you see that?  Did they each have a phone that Cindy was unaware of?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: May 23, 2011, 12:12:36 AM »

If they use that story then they won't be able to dispute the cadaver dogs then will they?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 23, 2011, 12:13:45 AM »

Experts: Expect "bombshell" in Casey Anthony trial Tuesday

::snipping2::

Jay Hebert and Jeff Brown say Tuesday is the day you don't want to miss.

"I think opening statements is the big bomb that we're all waiting for," Brown said.

That's when we're expected to learn for the first time the defense for Anthony, who is accused of killing her two year old daughter.

Who will she blame?  Or will she claim it was an accident?

"I think the first few hours are going to be overwhelming," Hebert said.

Both say the circus we've already seen in jury selection, including an outburst in the courtroom on Friday, is nothing compared to what's still to come.

"I have no doubt there will be medical attention required in the courtroom.  People will get nervous, people will have anxiety," Hebert said

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/193455/8/Experts-Expect-bombshell-in-Casey-Anthony-trial-Tuesday
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 23, 2011, 12:14:01 AM »

tia

I have always wondered if that was the "same" key that Lee said he "got" the night Cindy found KC. He told I think Amy or someone don't worry I have the key and threw it away. They also found some credit cards that had been stolen from a man who they interviewed extensively which I wondered if KC stole. I think it was a Sears credit card.
yes there was alot of talk about keys, keys to the house etc , where the keys where kept to the house who had keys to the car. Could the key have been one of caylees keys to say play with for her play house? Ive seen parents give  children an old cell phone or keys to use in play.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 23, 2011, 12:15:25 AM »

REMINDER - we will continue to use this thread until Tuesday morning.  Tuesday we will start going to daily TRIAL threads just like we did for jury selection.  Also Tuesday I'll also open the "MURDER TRIAL - BREAK ROOM" to give everyone an easy place to chit chat and let off steam outside of the main TRIAL thread. There will be no off topic at all allowed in the main TRIAL thread but most everything is ok in the BREAK ROOM.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: May 23, 2011, 12:16:21 AM »

If they use that story then they won't be able to dispute the cadaver dogs then will they?
ITA with you too about the sitting in jail for 3 years when a plea deal was on the table.   Also, that still doesn't explain her party life now does it Bozo?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 23, 2011, 12:19:18 AM »

WFTV Legal Analyst Previews Opening Statements in Casey Trial

"Her actions and her activities during that 31 days are very damning to her case. They need to explain that out of the gate. You can't wait for the jurors to form some opinion," said Sheaffer.

That also means the defense has to start raising reasonable doubt. That could come by accusing Casey's father, George, of bad parenting or abusing Casey to gain sympathy.

"If all our instincts are correct and they're going to throw George under the bus, its going to happen in opening and its going to happen quick," said Sheaffer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27985618/detail.html
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: May 23, 2011, 12:20:05 AM »

Experts: Expect "bombshell" in Casey Anthony trial Tuesday

Jay Hebert and Jeff Brown say Tuesday is the day you don't want to miss.

"I think opening statements is the big bomb that we're all waiting for," Brown said.

That's when we're expected to learn for the first time the defense for Anthony, who is accused of killing her two year old daughter.

Who will she blame?  Or will she claim it was an accident?

"I think the first few hours are going to be overwhelming," Hebert said.

Both say the circus we've already seen in jury selection, including an outburst in the courtroom on Friday, is nothing compared to what's still to come.

"I have no doubt there will be medical attention required in the courtroom.  People will get nervous, people will have anxiety," Hebert said

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/193455/8/Experts-Expect-bombshell-in-Casey-Anthony-trial-Tuesday
I hope someone will post the links to watch the opening statements!!  I will be in transit taking my granddaughter to preschool and won't be able to watch until 8:30 CST.   I'm hoping Ashton will really lay it all out there and have a BIG picture of little Caylee!!!

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: May 23, 2011, 12:25:01 AM »

Anyone else think that the duhfence is gonna be @ the court house 2morrow. Trying to come up with some bs reason to delay the trial on tuesday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 23, 2011, 12:26:00 AM »

Seventeen years ago, another huge case caused the judge to import a jury from another county. That time, Orlando provided the jurors for the Pinellas trial.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/may/23/MENEWSO1-seventeen-years-ago-another-huge-case-cau-ar-209384/
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: May 23, 2011, 12:27:27 AM »

Anyone else think that the duhfence is gonna be @ the court house 2morrow. Trying to come up with some bs reason to delay the trial on tuesday?
I would place a bet that they will!   

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: May 23, 2011, 12:30:31 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Mb1Mt0vb4&feature=related

This is another video of an interview with Jean Cacaus(sp) on IN Sessions talking to Cheney Manson and he states "I've invested alot of time and money" The key word here is MONEY just how much money is he throwing into her defense and is that why Casey is most Chummy Buddies with him now..he's the Money bags!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.