May 29, 2024, 03:43:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107605 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #400 on: February 07, 2009, 02:16:09 PM »

I was just a local moderator as a child.

Sometimes we have greatness thrust upon us.

Oh.............. Monitor clean up rag coming out!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: February 07, 2009, 02:19:07 PM »

Hi BT.........again, LOL

Is today the vigil for Katlyn?

P.S.  did you check your PMs???? 

Scared Monkeys used to have PMs. The first day I posted on SM, I kept asking questions about how things worked. I'd never been on a forum before.

Finally, Mrs. Red said to me, "Check your PMs."

I was mortified! I kept going back and reviewing my posts to see where I had been grumpy!

I finally posted that I hadn't meant to be grumpy.

(It wasn't even my time of month for that either!)   Rolling Eyes

The thread exploded in laughter, and I was Born into Scared Monkeys!!! The Technilogically Impaired Poster Child!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: February 07, 2009, 02:19:34 PM »

I'm gonna be a good dog momma and go to the vet to pick up the doggy's heart medicine.

You crazy monkeys have a good afternoon.

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #403 on: February 07, 2009, 02:21:04 PM »

BT? Remember Hummingbird? I miss her. This was her after the night we blew the margins. I keep running across the picture in my photobucket account and it brings a tear to my eye.........

Come Back Little Friend! I won't pick on you anymore. I can fix the margins now!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: February 07, 2009, 02:21:59 PM »

Hi BT.........again, LOL

Scared Monkeys used to have PMs. The first day I posted on SM, I kept asking questions about how things worked. I'd never been on a forum before.

I was mortified! I kept going back and reviewing my posts to see where I had been grumpy!

LOL - SM is my first forum too!!  I can't believe all the dumb questions I asked.  I even asked what a Global moderator was......no one ever replied!!   

Well, duh! It's obviously someone who moderates the Globe.  I guess now you're going to say that no one you about the Secret Globe? Or the secret handshake?)  

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: February 07, 2009, 02:26:15 PM »

BT? Remember Hummingbird? I miss her. This was her after the night we blew the margins. I keep running across the picture in my photobucket account and it brings a tear to my eye.........

Come Back Little Friend! I won't pick on you anymore. I can fix the margins now!!!

I have seen that name before......She is a member at CnG!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #406 on: February 07, 2009, 02:26:41 PM »

Hi BT.........again, LOL

LOL - SM is my first forum too!!  I can't believe all the dumb questions I asked.  I even asked what a Global moderator was......no one ever replied!!   

Well, duh! It's obviously someone who moderates the Globe.  I guess now you're going to say that no one you about the Secret Globe? Or the secret handshake?)  

I know where this one's going, so I'm checking out for a while, and try to get some laundry done! BBL!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #407 on: February 07, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »

Huh-uh!! Oh, say it isn't so!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: February 07, 2009, 02:28:35 PM »

Hi BT.........again, LOL

I know where this one's going, so I'm checking out for a while, and try to get some laundry done! BBL!!! 

OK...but check your email!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #409 on: February 07, 2009, 02:28:57 PM »

Well, in that case, stick a fork in her. She's done.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: February 07, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »

Huh-uh!! Oh, say it isn't so!!!

fraid so, but not telling if she is still a member - they way they just "delete" members!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: February 07, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »

I hope she is reading here and gets out but it is toooooo late!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 07, 2009, 02:35:03 PM »

MyTime, she joined when I did for the same reason and has left for the same reason.
She has not been feeling well but she is as sweet as ever and a long time LOYAL monkey.

We are in touch and I can GUARANTEE you she would NEVER disparage the Scared Monkeys Or Klaas or the MOds here.
SHe is Appalled at that whole place.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #413 on: February 07, 2009, 02:36:22 PM »

Hi Mytime

There were 8 of us that were invited by a friend to join C&G. None of us are members there now.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #414 on: February 07, 2009, 02:37:10 PM »

Hi, BM and ArtColley!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: February 07, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »

CBB , She is not a member there.

I truly dislike her name being bandied about like this. She is a good friend of mine and has NEVER been a disloyal Monkey unlike some others here.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #416 on: February 07, 2009, 02:38:10 PM »

Hi Mytime

There were 8 of us that were invited by a friend to join C&G. None of us are members there now.

OS

Hi, ospainter! Glad you're here.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 07, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »

Hi, BM and ArtColley!!

G'Afternoon, Flossie, You gorgeous thing, you! 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: February 07, 2009, 02:41:19 PM »

HI OS!!!

Nice to see you!! 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #419 on: February 07, 2009, 02:44:20 PM »

Hi, ospainter! Glad you're here.

Hi Flossy

TY

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.