May 31, 2024, 08:21:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236684 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2009, 07:18:21 PM »

They put the driving billboard truck back up.....hmmmmm

Maybe tomorrow is the opening day of bass fishing season...Georgie will be busy. Dork! (to Georgie, not you!)

Maybe they sold the boat so they can bid on the land when it hits ebay?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »

I'm so happy they are saying "Ugly Coping" is psycho babble. 
Don't even get me started on Cain.He needs a foot up his buttocks.
Pitiful excuse for a cop. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: May 01, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »

JVM is on.
I don't know if I can take it.The woman Nutt despises is on.I can't stand her.
When I hear hair mass,my blood boils.Poor Caylee.
They really need to put a muzzle on her, she is disgusting.

I almost said Jane Whintruab! Shhh!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2009, 07:23:31 PM »

Does someone know if we have forensics back on ALL her shoes? She didn't wear them all into the woods, just ONE pair. I don't know how many search warrants were issued and how many took shoes into evidence. What about the shoes she had on when they arrested her?
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: May 01, 2009, 07:25:54 PM »

Casey Anthony case: the shoes, the other tipster, the stuffed animals
posted by halboedeker on May 1, 2009 6:30:10 PM

More documents were released in the Casey Anthony case, and the snake was the most memorable detail.

Here are some more details from television that caught my attention:

*** "Casey Anthony apparently likes shoes. She owns lots of them, more than 20 pairs," WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported. Lab tests do not show a conclusive link between soil samples collected from bottom of the shoes and dirt at the spot where Caylee's body was found was found, DeForest noted. Casey is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

*** WKMG's Louis Bolden explained Roy Kronk's reasoning for looking for Caylee's remains in the area where they were later found. Bolden read Kronk's comment: "It just made sense to me that if you were going to get rid of something like that well you would put it in a place you knew there would be very little traffic whatsoever."

*** WESH-Channel 2 noted that Kronk wasn't alone in trying to alert authorities: A volunteer searcher tipped off deputies in August to suspicious findings in the woods. The searcher took some evidence -- a bag of stuffed animals -- to Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony, WESH's Amanda Ober reported. Cindy Anthony said she didn't recognize the toys. The volunteer met deputy Richard Cain, who looked at the stuffed animals and threw them back in the woods. This meeting happened five days after Cain had met Kronk about the meter reader's tip.

***WFTV-Channel 9 didn't linger over the documents in its 6 p.m. newscast. Anchor Martie Salt said, "New FBI test results show that dirt and debris on Casey's shoes and in her car trunk do not match up to the woods where Caylee's remains were found. Tests performed on Caylee's hair for traces of prescription drugs found in the Anthony home also came back negative."

If you wanted a succinct look at the day's Anthony information, WFTV was the place to be.

And the snake ...I wrote about this earlier today, but I return to it because the report by WKMG's DeForest  was memorable. He focused on a dead, four-foot rattlesnake that Kronk and co-workers found in the woods in August.

"One of the co-workers took the rattlesnake home and put it in his freezer," DeForest said. "Scientists later conducted an autopsy on that frozen rattlesnake to see if by chance it had swallowed any evidence. Well they found nothing significant. But it's ironic that investigators know how that snake died -- it was run over by a car -- but they still do not know how Caylee died."   
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony--1.html

Did they "re-find" the bag of stuffed animals? Does LE have them now? Sorry for all the questions.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2009, 07:27:17 PM »

I can not understand what she is saying on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUaaT3GJl8E&feature=channel

I just do not know what to say. If this is supposed to be her famous tape of the site that shows nothing she is delusional as the memorial site and , notes, stuffies are on this tape near the end.. (if you can stomach watching all 9 minutes of it).  She has a magic camera that can film what the site looks like into the future?

What really disturbed me is she was digging.  Was she hoping for find something from the remains as a memento?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF3H1GJYL58&layer_token=2827d0114c68d5cf

I've never seen her except in photos. That woman is either on drugs or likes her drink. (nothing wrong with liking drink), but she is on something or plain azz crazy. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2009, 07:27:26 PM »

I just do not know what to say. If this is supposed to be her famous tape of the site that shows nothing she is delusional as the memorial site and , notes, stuffies are on this tape near the end.. (if you can stomach watching all 9 minutes of it).  She has a magic camera that can film what the site looks like into the future?

What really disturbed me is she was digging.  Was she hoping for find something from the remains as a memento?

I stomached it and watched, she's a dingbat. Who knows what she was digging for, she probably doesn't know herself. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2009, 07:28:41 PM »

JVM is on.
I don't know if I can take it.The woman Nutt despises is on.I can't stand her.
When I hear hair mass,my blood boils.Poor Caylee.
They really need to put a muzzle on her, she is disgusting.

I almost said Jane Whintruab! Shhh!
I was very careful not to say her name 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2009, 07:29:23 PM »

Speaking of creepy and disgusting! Who is that with her on the video at the Suburban site?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2009, 07:30:39 PM »

I've never seen her except in photos. That woman is either on drugs or likes her drink. (nothing wrong with liking drink), but she is on something or plain azz crazy. JMO JSM
You think, I have no idea why she was holding the camera like she was, all you could focus on were boobs and bangles.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »

I stomached it and watched, she's a dingbat. Who knows what she was digging for, she probably doesn't know herself. 
I got to 2:09 of the second video, couldn't watch the rest. I may try and go back to see the rest. Gotta take Josef out first though and grab a beer to watch her. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: May 01, 2009, 07:32:22 PM »

Sdb, that's a good question, I sure hope LE has that bag, but I have to say, I don't remember hearing that they did.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »

Does someone know if we have forensics back on ALL her shoes? She didn't wear them all into the woods, just ONE pair. I don't know how many search warrants were issued and how many took shoes into evidence. What about the shoes she had on when they arrested her?

Exactly why I was counting the lab results. I am not sure if they included the boots and shoes that were recovered in the car.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »

Although today was somewhat discouraging, keep in mind everything that does speak volumes that is known in addition to evidence that we have not seen due to it either being A)  presented during Grand Jury or B) under other rules of discovery withheld.  Even if this case remains largely circumstantial there is a mountain that links Casey to Caylee's murder via her lies & behavior, computer, cell records, the trunk of her car.  I still believe there will be connections made to Casey and/or the Anthony home from the recovery crime scene.   What all the discovery does say silently is that there are no other fingerprints or DNA from another individual in any shape, way or form & reports thus far have not excluded Casey's fingerprints or DNA on all the evidence collected.   What "talkheads" and "mullet head hosts" refuse to be realistic about is it is not essential that the State has proof of cause of death - but what will convict Casey is means, motive & opportunity.   There is no other individual besides Casey or her family that would have had access to certain items or in their totality that were found at the recovery crime scene.  If the defense is adamantly representing Casey as being innocent they have made no attempt to find the "real killer" in the 10 months that their client has been incarcerated nor have they presented anything exculpatory to exonerate their client...you would think they would have scrambled to do so before she was indicted on murder one, that is key.

Cain is a tool, but how the defense will utilize his stupidity & laziness as an officer is really just a smoke screen.  This one man's conduct is in question, the rest of the department & FBI has done an impeccable & exhaustive job in this case & it will bear out at trial.  To me Kronk is a non issue other than its rather clear he was interested in getting a reward & may have gotten some information due to his girlfriend working at the jail - its irrelevant to Caylee's murder itself...o heck how many others made a buck off this case (UGH).  You can argue how long it took to find Caylee's remains until one is blue in the face but what becomes glaringly obvious in doing so is that Casey discarded Caylee with the intention that she never be found and her family helped her keep it concealed so that it would degrade beyond recognition so evidence could not be obtained...at trial that will win the day for justice.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 01, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »

How quickly all the media has picked up on the "ugly coping." It just rolls off their tongues like "swine flu." The newest new ailment!!! Ugh!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: May 01, 2009, 07:38:36 PM »

Capp, you are right, it is not essential to have COD, though it certainly would be great if they did. The way I'm looking at this, is the entirety
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: May 01, 2009, 07:38:45 PM »

Although today was somewhat discouraging, keep in mind everything that does speak volumes that is known in addition to evidence that we have not seen due to it either being A)  presented during Grand Jury or B) under other rules of discovery withheld.  Even if this case remains largely circumstantial there is a mountain that links Casey to Caylee's murder via her lies & behavior, computer, cell records, the trunk of her car.  I still believe there will be connections made to Casey and/or the Anthony home from the recovery crime scene.   What all the discovery does say silently is that there are no other fingerprints or DNA from another individual in any shape, way or form & reports thus far have not excluded Casey's fingerprints or DNA on all the evidence collected.   What "talkheads" and "mullet head hosts" refuse to be realistic about is it is not essential that the State has proof of cause of death - but what will convict Casey is means, motive & opportunity.   There is no other individual besides Casey or her family that would have had access to certain items or in their totality that were found at the recovery crime scene.  If the defense is adamantly representing Casey as being innocent they have made no attempt to find the "real killer" in the 10 months that their client has been incarcerated nor have they presented anything exculpatory to exonerate their client...you would think they would have scrambled to do so before she was indicted on murder one, that is key.

Cain is a tool, but how the defense will utilize his stupidity & laziness as an officer is really just a smoke screen.  This one man's conduct is in question, the rest of the department & FBI has done an impeccable & exhaustive job in this case & it will bear out at trial.  To me Kronk is a non issue other than its rather clear he was interested in getting a reward & may have gotten some information due to his girlfriend working at the jail - its irrelevant to Caylee's murder itself...o heck how many others made a buck off this case (UGH).  You can argue how long it took to find Caylee's remains until one is blue in the face but what becomes glaringly obvious in doing so is that Casey discarded Caylee with the intention that she never be found and her family helped her keep it concealed so that it would degrade beyond recognition so evidence could not be obtained...at trial that will win the day for justice.

Good job Capp.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: May 01, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »

How quickly all the media has picked up on the "ugly coping." It just rolls off their tongues like "swine flu." The newest new ailment!!! Ugh!

Exactly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: May 01, 2009, 07:40:56 PM »

It does not matter what they call it, there is NO excuse for killing your child and dumping her body in the woods.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #239 on: May 01, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »

I haven't had a chance to read the documents but have read a little bit of what people said here. 

I really am wondering about this cop named Cain (sp).  I wonder if he was friends with KC or if he is just a lazy ass.  I just don't know how someone could go out there so many times and not actually do anything. 

BTW  I can't stand listening to that blonde attorney on JVM.  She has been an ass from the very beginning. 

I'm still holding out that the SA had enough to put the DP back on the table and there may be lot more stuff than what they have released so far. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.