May 31, 2024, 06:55:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236665 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #360 on: May 01, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »

Good Night to all going to bed 

No Rose ...before you go .. I just found this. You will Laugh .. I always thought GA looked like the Grinch ..lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUkBK9HO6b8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HUkBK9HO6b8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

OMG Deenie I am LMAO!!!!!!  That is so good.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: May 01, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »

No Rose ...before you go .. I just found this. You will Laugh .. I always thought GA looked like the Grinch ..lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUkBK9HO6b8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HUkBK9HO6b8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>
OMG Deenie, that was really funny and scary at the same time 
Mon_Kie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: May 01, 2009, 10:31:19 PM »

[/quote]
btw you can also spell Ugly Con Pig from Ugly Coping.
[/quote]

Perfect! Casey will be ugly con pig in my mind henceforth.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: May 01, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »

OMG Deenie I am LMAO!!!!!!  That is so good.

wow!

Those pictures are so well matched!!!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #364 on: May 01, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »

Cindy does look like Jim Carey Grinch ... doesnt she ..OMG too Funny 
The only difference is the Grinch chews glass ... Cindy just Chew's period.

Her Gum is enough to make me Insane ! - I am sure she must have either Gum stock in her house ..or TMJ .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #365 on: May 01, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »

Cindy does look like Jim Carey Grinch ... doesnt she ..OMG too Funny 
The only difference is the Grinch chews glass ... Cindy just Chew's period.

Her Gum is enough to make me Insane ! - I am sure she must have either Gum stock in her house ..or TMJ .. 

all he needs is a Hammer 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Mon_Kie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: May 01, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »

The Donia Thimons (I don't know if she got married or it's an alias, perhaps someone with sleuthing skills could check that out on a database)

She's the chick that "saw" Casey and Caylee at a church on the 17th. (which cellphone records say it's NOT possible)

She reminds me of the same kinda nut that claims she saw Caylee with some lady at the airport. She was posting all too.

Here is a link to her claim.....
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=652&nav=messages&webtag=ab-crime&tid=20300

JOY????!!!!!

i went to the link...it's gotta be JOY WRAY.  Chock-full of spelling errors and extremely argumentative...YUP...that's JOY.  That woman is such a TOOL.
Your right, the spelling errors, and the fact it doesn't make much sense, has to be Joy 

This nitwit could NOT have seen Casey & Caylee together at church - her pings disprove it for one thing.  Also, she was with Tony on 6/16 (caught at Blockbuster about 8PM together)  into the next day (remember his statement had them as sleeping in).   The 17th was a Thursday, considering the Anthonys did not have a church they attended it seems ridiculous for anyone to contend that Casey was in a church.   Let her carry on, she's gonna walk herself into her accusations slapping her in the face, dum beeotch.

I'm thinking that Casey might burst into flames if she entered a church.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #367 on: May 01, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »

Watching NG not last night but the night before ...watching Cindy the way she did not behave within the Depo's .. I have not watched them in there entirety because I may just have to shoot myself.. I can only take CA in small does.

I just can't believe how she talks to Ms. Gonzales and gets away with it .. 

It just flips me sideways that she acted the way she did and how she responded - and then did the total opposite on the GMA show. She acted like a wounded victim with no answers .. almost as if she was sitting in a funeral home being quiet as can be ..and somewhat respectful in her words.. towards the interviewer. Very disturbing to say the least. And George too how his behavior is so opposite than when he was in the Depo's.

I can't Imagine them being on Oprah. I think that who ever called off the show ~ Which I suspect it was Cindy figured it out that she could not face a live audience of her peers - Mothers, Women of her age group. ( I know there is controversy about that) Too funny though that Cindy felt she could Challenge the " O " and think nothing would come of it.

Creditability is something that Cindy does not have. Yet she has no shame "same same".

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #368 on: May 01, 2009, 10:48:42 PM »

Watching NG not last night but the night before ...watching Cindy the way she did not behave within the Depo's .. I have not watched them in there entirety because I may just have to shoot myself.. I can only take CA in small does.

I just can't believe how she talks to Ms. Gonzales and gets away with it .. 

It just flips me sideways that she acted the way she did and how she responded - and then did the total opposite on the GMA show. She acted like a wounded victim with no answers .. almost as if she was sitting in a funeral home being quiet as can be ..and somewhat respectful in her words.. towards the interviewer. Very disturbing to say the least. And George too how his behavior is so opposite than when he was in the Depo's.

I can't Imagine them being on Oprah. I think that who ever called off the show ~ Which I suspect it was Cindy figured it out that she could not face a live audience of her peers - Mothers, Women of her age group. ( I know there is controversy about that) Too funny though that Cindy felt she could Challenge the " O " and think nothing would come of it.

Creditability is something that Cindy does not have. Yet she has no shame "same same".

Their deal with Oprah was for a "no audience" taping...can't face the truth and questions. Gotta keep up the facade. (Ya, Spindy? Look it up, ya freekin' moron!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: May 01, 2009, 10:51:01 PM »

New Documents Released In Case Against Casey Anthony

Posted: 3:14 pm EDT April 30, 2009Updated: 12:33 pm EDT May 1, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages were released Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. Among them is new information about the Orange County deputy fired for how he handled a tip about the case.

Last August, Deputy Richard Cain responded to a tip to search the woods where Caylee Anthony's body was eventually found. Deputy Cain was sent to the scene specifically to meet with Roy Kronk and figure out, once and for all, what Kronk had found. According to the investigative documents, Cain did not do that.

Also in the documents are results from FBI testing on evidence found in Casey's house and in her car. The tests show that the kitchen knife found in Casey Anthony's car did not have any duct tape adhesive on it, but did have a clear sticky substance of some kind.

The FBI also says the dirt and debris found in Casey's trunk could not be definitively matched to the dirt where Caylee's remains were found, nor could the limited amount of debris found on several pairs of shoes taken from the Anthony home, although no connection can be totally ruled out either.

The new documents also show the FBI did not find evidence of more than a dozen prescription drugs in Caylee's hair, drugs that were taken from the Anthonys'' home. The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition.

Also, the new documents show county meter reader Roy Kronk talked about getting a reward on December 11 after having found Caylee's remains and that he told coworkers and Deputy Cain in August that he thought he had seen a skull near the bag he found in the woods.

As for Kronk's talk about getting a reward the same day he found the remains, his lawyer told Eyewitness News on Friday that Kronk deserves it for bringing closure to the community and saving taxpayer money by putting an end to the exhaustive search for Caylee.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The remains of the toddler were found December 11 less than one-mile from the Anthony family home after a nearly six-month search for her.

Casey Anthony told investigators she left her daughter with a babysitter in June and they disappeared. Casey Anthony was already under indictment and in jail when her daughter's body was recovered.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19334859/detail.html
Evening, all!  Haven't been posting in awhile due to family committments, but I have been reading.  Still behind on pg1, but a few thoughts crossed my mind on this post. The first purple bolded area states "although no connection can be totally ruled out either.".  Notice it does NOT say that the dirt & debris in Casey's trunk doesn't match the dirt in the Anthony's back yard (think Cadaver dog hits).  It also does NOT say that the limited dirt on Casey's shoes doesn't match the dirt in the Anthony's back yard (again, think Cadaver dog hits).
The second purple bolded area states "The new documents also show the FBI did not find evidence of more than a dozen prescription drugs in Caylee's hair, drugs that were taken from the Anthonys'' home. The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition.".  Again, this does NOT say that Caylee's DNA-matched hair strands, with the death band, found in Casey's trunk were not tested for any of the dozen+ Anthony prescriptions drugs or chloroform.  If I am understanding correctly, this is referencing the hair found at the scene.
Finally, it occurred to me in reading this that it would be almost physically impossible to remove the heart sticker from it's backing on the sticker sheet with gloves on.  The edge on those types of stickers is fairly thin-it generally requires the use of a fingernail to remove it.  I do not believe it could have been removed by someone wearing gloves.  Could there possibly be any partial print/DNA on the heart sticker itself?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: May 01, 2009, 10:56:27 PM »

Thanks Capp. I know you are right. We are all a little down tonight and need you voice of reason.

On another note, I heard Joy say on her video that there was a "path" from the Suburban site to the Anthony's home. She pointed it out, but I couldn't see much. I don't know what she was pointing the video at. All I could see was her twitching and making faces on the webcam pointed at her. 
O goodness Im gonna have to watch this psycho's babble to see what she is saying.

Right as Dec 11th's news broke I googled & if many of you recall if you look at a google map of the Anthony's house to the recovery crime scene from behind their home is a service road that leads straight back into those woods....psst say what you will Joy but you better keep in mind that Casey & the rest of her family could have walked right back from their back yard to that service road - also if you go in the opposite direction from the Anthonys home there is an entrace that a car or truck can go thru to get back there...but a path, whateva!   You guys take a look at this map I screencapped in Dec, judge for yourselves.

(Hi Monkeys, just a quick link...)
A somewhat more recent pic, showing the rows of homes that now exist along this "path" or "service road" behind the A's home, where before there was nothing. 
http://www.zillow.com/homes/map/4937-hopespring-dr-orlando-fl_rb/#/homes/for_sale/map/4937-hopespring-dr-orlando-fl_rb/28.48866,-81.254405,28.483473,-81.269179_rect/16_zm/

Sneaking along this back way would perhaps not be quite as secure as it may appear in the older (googlemaps) photo, before the newer houses were there... newer pic shows that a person would have to risk being seen by the occupants of 13 to 14 homes along that route.

Also, what looked like a service road in the old pic appears covered with grass in the newer one.

Poor Joy.  Poor Joy's kids.

But mostly, poor Caylee.

Hi and bye, and hugs from
Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: May 01, 2009, 11:01:20 PM »

New Documents Released In Case Against Casey Anthony

Posted: 3:14 pm EDT April 30, 2009Updated: 12:33 pm EDT May 1, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages were released Friday in the case against Casey <SNIP>

The new documents also show the FBI did not find evidence of more than a dozen prescription drugs in Caylee's hair, drugs that were taken from the Anthonys'' home. The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition.

<SNIP>

http://www.wftv.com/news/19334859/detail.html

That's a new one to me...could the chloroform in the trunk air samples be solely from decomposition and not separately administered for babysitting purposes (or worse) ????

Thanks for the news update Trimm
Sea Searcher- good question!!  O.k., considering the extensive testing the Body Farm has done over the years, in many scenarios, I think it would be readily evident if the level of chloroform would have been higher than normal or significantly higher than normal (given the body weight of the victim, duration of containment in said location, factoring in the temperatures of the location, etc.).  The level of chloroform would have been easily ascertained by the flies/larvae/maggot testing.  The chloroform itself, would have dissipated somewhat quickly due to it's gaseous property.  However, the chloroform within the bodies of the flies/larvae/maggots would not, as it would have been stored in their tissues.  It's late- am I making sense?

Forecast for the Day:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #372 on: May 01, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »

Tevye

I didn't know that .. no live Audience. WOW that is something. They the Ant's have been watched since day one on every network since Caylee was reported missing. They have been Mouth pieces flipping...flopping and everything in between.

You know what really reals me is Cindy/George saying (post memorial of Caylee  ) that she/he have been victimized by the Media..
When you watch all the captured footage especially outside the Ant house with protesters etc... CINDY just revels in all of it. She does not go back in the house, she does not attempt to stay out of the camera. She is soaking up Every Second and Minute that she can. She even does things to gain more attention ..and runs her mouth like a Jackhammer ..all for ????????

Not for Caylee that's for sure.

I still will never forget the day that Cindy was on Greta. This was when Caylee hit the news nationally. I was vacuuming and could not hear the TV yet saw Missing Child Orlando ..on words below with Greta's face. So I shut off the vacuum and came into the News after it had started. I had no prior knowledge of Caylee Anthony. I stood there watching and listening to Cindy Anthony as Greta asked her questions. I said Out loud to myself in my home " I was Alone" .. I said "That Woman is Crazy" ( Cindy)
Hmmmph. You know what they say " First Impressions are not always Wrong".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU
This is the VID
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-0vFUavy9iU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-0vFUavy9iU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: May 01, 2009, 11:07:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys, What's shakin?
It was an upsetting day.  I woke up at 4am because I was so excited to see LP, Tracy's and Rob's interview.  I hope we get better news at the next release of docs.  I know that Caylee will see justice, but days like this make the wait very frustrating.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #374 on: May 01, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »

Re: Chloroform

Would it not leave residue in the trunk fibers - of some sort. I mean the toxicity of the chemical itself ..would it not compromise the material in some way ..Gas or liquid form.
I think it would eat away at the material within the trunk at some extent. That's some powerful crap there ..Home-made or bought in its original form.

I don't know, just throwing it out   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #375 on: May 01, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:ZwasKtraOmIJ:www.ehrs.upenn.edu/programs/labsafety/chp/sop/extraction.html+chemical+chloroform+on+clothing&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Gloves: Wear disposable nitrile gloves to protect against accidental hand contact. If accidental contact occurs, remove and discard contaminated gloves immediately. (The breakthrough time for a 4 mil nitrile glove is approximately 3 minutes for chloroform.)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: May 01, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »

Tevye

I didn't know that .. no live Audience. WOW that is something. They the Ant's have been watched since day one on every network since Caylee was reported missing. They have been Mouth pieces flipping...flopping and everything in between.

You know what really reals me is Cindy/George saying (post memorial of Caylee  ) that she/he have been victimized by the Media..
When you watch all the captured footage especially outside the Ant house with protesters etc... CINDY just revels in all of it. She does not go back in the house, she does not attempt to stay out of the camera. She is soaking up Every Second and Minute that she can. She even does things to gain more attention ..and runs her mouth like a Jackhammer ..all for ????????

Not for Caylee that's for sure.

I still will never forget the day that Cindy was on Greta. This was when Caylee hit the news nationally. I was vacuuming and could not hear the TV yet saw Missing Child Orlando ..on words below with Greta's face. So I shut off the vacuum and came into the News after it had started. I had no prior knowledge of Caylee Anthony. I stood there watching and listening to Cindy Anthony as Greta asked her questions. I said Out loud to myself in my home " I was Alone" .. I said "That Woman is Crazy" ( Cindy)
Hmmmph. You know what they say " First Impressions are not always Wrong".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU
This is the VID
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-0vFUavy9iU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-0vFUavy9iU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

"I, I, I. Me, me, me!" It's all just the same. It's Cindy in all her glory!
Cindy never saw a camera she didn't like.

I couldn't settle down and go to sleep. It's been a very upsetting day.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #377 on: May 01, 2009, 11:39:18 PM »

Fanny I have a miss from SM for just a day or so ... Did I miss something

Why such an upsetting day for you?

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: May 01, 2009, 11:45:00 PM »

Lab Test Results Shed No Light On Caylee's Death
Land Where Caylee Anthony Found Heads To Auction

POSTED: 7:46 am EDT May 1, 2009
UPDATED: 3:54 pm EDT May 1, 2009

The release of documents included results from some of the tests that legal experts said were the basis for the prosecution's decision to pursue the death penalty.

Since February, FBI lab results have been returned on a variety of critical pieces of evidence, including a hair mass from Caylee Anthony's skull, a bullet casing, more than one dozen pairs of shoes taken from the Anthony home, a kitchen knife found near the toddler's remains and a sample of soil from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

The results have been seen as a disappointment to prosecutors. The documents showed tests on the hair came back negative for a variety of chemicals which might point to how Caylee died. However, the report also stated that just because the tests came back negative does not mean there was no exposure to chemicals.

Rest of article is here....
http://www.wesh.com/news/19340480/detail.html
"AHA!" moment, here!  If I'm interpreting this correctly (and in conjunction with other articles stating these tests were done based on the prescription drugs from the Anthony home and chloroform), it merely means those specific drugs either were not found in measurable enough quantities to categorically say "Yes,this is how Caylee was killed." OR other substances were found in the testing process.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: May 01, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »

Hi sea searcher!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.