May 31, 2024, 06:39:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236659 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #560 on: May 02, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »

For real I am going to bed now and watch TV. I am so sick of rain and storms. Good night monkeys!! I will see you in the morning or maybe later tonight. 

Night JSM, big hugs for you and kisses for Josef. I'm going to send you a nanners, but nothing urgent.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: May 02, 2009, 10:30:51 PM »

One night I was on Joy's site and she said that LP had just called her and she was also talking to Sara.   

The longer this drags on, the more idiots seem to hitch their wagon to this insanity and it just whirl faster and faster.

She has to be pretty ill for her to have a court case in mental health court.  These individuals do not care that a childs life was lost.  It's only to satisfy their sick curiosity.

If she is so sick that she was in court over it, what is she doing sitting in front of a webcam at home with kids in the background???? Who's supervising her??? Where is her husband, or her mother, or her friends?? I'll bet her neighbors could tell some tales. Just sayin'.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: May 02, 2009, 10:31:09 PM »

One night I was on Joy's site and she said that LP had just called her and she was also talking to Sara.   

IIRC, didn't Joy say that LP had the hots for her???   

I am not aware of all of Joys claims but the ones that I have heard are so far out there.  Whenever she is in her chat rooms and she has unidentified viewers watching her chat, she uses a smiley with a black bandana and says there are spies in her chatroom
I always find that comical, and all the fish and butterflies, and big happy faces
I wonder who else she stalks other than Moe?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: May 02, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

Baden is now on Fox News Network trying to explain about the chloroform in Caylee's hair.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: May 02, 2009, 10:34:48 PM »

The longer this drags on, the more idiots seem to hitch their wagon to this insanity and it just whirl faster and faster.

She has to be pretty ill for her to have a court case in mental health court.  These individuals do not care that a childs life was lost.  It's only to satisfy their sick curiosity.

If she is so sick that she was in court over it, what is she doing sitting in front of a webcam at home with kids in the background???? Who's supervising her??? Where is her husband, or her mother, or her friends?? I'll bet her neighbors could tell some tales. Just sayin'.

She probably has a case with DCF since her husband was charged with child abuse.  I wonder if DCF is aware of her antics and claims?    One night she was on there talking about baking cupcakes for her sons school....I am glad my kids school has a policy against bringing in homemade food items.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 02, 2009, 10:35:20 PM »

Apart from the stalking, sounds like the octomom, be as crazy as you can be and put it all on camera, meanwhile the kids are fending for themselves.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: May 02, 2009, 10:36:04 PM »

Baden is now on Fox News Network trying to explain about the chloroform in Caylee's hair.

Give us a summary.  My little boy is watching Sponge Bob so no TV for me

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #567 on: May 02, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »

Why are Vice Presidents so embarrassing?? IDK what he is saying about chloroform but his comments in the past must not have been proof read. Constantly putting his foot in his mouth.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: May 02, 2009, 10:40:53 PM »

Apart from the stalking, sounds like the octomom, be as crazy as you can be and put it all on camera, meanwhile the kids are fending for themselves.
[/quote]

I can barely keep up with my 3 and I have a husband that does more than his fair share.  I hope they have angels watching over them.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: May 02, 2009, 10:43:10 PM »

Can a nice monkey tell me how to "snip" a quote so I can avoid quote stacks?  I just messed up on trying to resond back to MizJay.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: May 02, 2009, 10:51:34 PM »

Dr Baden was on with defense attorney Authur Aidella, and JohnFurman.
Dr Baden had a chart that looked like it was drawn by my grandchild with a sharpie on a poster paper. It was a drawing of a hair and he was explaining the stages of the hair and how drugs could be ingested and how long. The whole bunch got into a yelling match as to the significance of the labs not testing for chloroform. Gloria Alread said that if you read the documents closer you will find they were sent to another lab to do the testing for chloroform somewhere else, so the lack of testing in these reports mean nothing. The defense lawyer believe that if they don't find chloroform or unfounded, they can't proove Caylee wasn't murdered.   So lets see. Caylee walked around the corner and got in two plastic bag and a laundry bag. She by herself wrapped duct tape around her head and mouth, remembering to put a heart sticker over her mouth, and laid down to die all by herself. I THINK THAT DEFENSE LAWYERS HAVDE PART OF THEIR BRAIN REMOVED BEFORE THE GET THEIR LICENCE. The part that has to do with common sence and Morality.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #571 on: May 02, 2009, 10:55:43 PM »

Night Monkeys

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: May 02, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »

Can a nice monkey tell me how to "snip" a quote so I can avoid quote stacks?  I just messed up on trying to resond back to MizJay.

I'm so glad you asked, I even went to Help and the test thread trying to figure it out.

And I'm happy that you've got a nice guy that is a good dad too ! It's always good to hear those comments now and then when in here all the players in the case are so awful , anyway, hope ya know what I mean.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 02, 2009, 11:00:04 PM »

Dr Baden was on with defense attorney Authur Aidella, and JohnFurman.
Dr Baden had a chart that looked like it was drawn by my grandchild with a sharpie on a poster paper. It was a drawing of a hair and he was explaining the stages of the hair and how drugs could be ingested and how long. The whole bunch got into a yelling match as to the significance of the labs not testing for chloroform. Gloria Alread said that if you read the documents closer you will find they were sent to another lab to do the testing for chloroform somewhere else, so the lack of testing in these reports mean nothing. The defense lawyer believe that if they don't find chloroform or unfounded, they can't proove Caylee wasn't murdered.   So lets see. Caylee walked around the corner and got in two plastic bag and a laundry bag. She by herself wrapped duct tape around her head and mouth, remembering to put a heart sticker over her mouth, and laid down to die all by herself. I THINK THAT DEFENSE LAWYERS HAVDE PART OF THEIR BRAIN REMOVED BEFORE THE GET THEIR LICENCE. The part that has to do with common sence and Morality.

Spot on Fanny  ITA       

Night BOO  and anybody else leaving, me too   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 02, 2009, 11:02:35 PM »

Night Monkeys

Night Boo, We were able to keep in the road tonight.. Hope to see you tomroor,  What you got planned for tomorrow? Is it raining there?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #575 on: May 02, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »

Yes, and a week or so ago, she said she sent George Bush a lot of info on this case 
First sign a person is certifiably whacked-a-doodled: They sent all their TOP SECRET info to the President, only they send it to the wrong president. Heh, she probably sent her info to the president of General Motors, too! Maybe so she could get a new car (following the Ants cross country can be hard on a car)!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: May 02, 2009, 11:06:07 PM »

I'm so glad you asked, I even went to Help and the test thread trying to figure it out.

And I'm happy that you've got a nice guy that is a good dad too ! It's always good to hear those comments now and then when in here all the players in the case are so awful , anyway, hope ya know what I mean.

Thank you MizJay for your effort to help this monkey and your comment about my hubby.  He is a good guy and he even takes interest into why this case has bothered me so much. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: May 02, 2009, 11:08:25 PM »

Yes, and a week or so ago, she said she sent George Bush a lot of info on this case 
First sign a person is certifiably whacked-a-doodled: They sent all their TOP SECRET info to the President, only they send it to the wrong president. Heh, she probably sent her info to the president of General Motors, too! Maybe so she could get a new car (following the Ants cross country can be hard on a car)!

I think she sent it to Chrysler, attn Mr. Lee Iacocca.  She was hoping he would send her a new LeBaron convertible.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #578 on: May 02, 2009, 11:12:11 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! Wanted to throw in that Joy and her kids were in the middle of some kind of shoot out with a carjacker in Dec. 2007 IIRC and LE felt sorry for them and bought Christmas presents for the family and left them on their porch. I don't have the link but it was in the papers and someone posted it here.

Joy says she is kin to Pres. Bush and will take her friends to his ranch in HOUSTON.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: May 02, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest! Wanted to throw in that Joy and her kids were in the middle of some kind of shoot out with a carjacker in Dec. 2007 IIRC and LE felt sorry for them and bought Christmas presents for the family and left them on their porch. I don't have the link but it was in the papers and someone posted it here.

Joy says she is kin to Pres. Bush and will take her friends to his ranch in HOUSTON.

HOW IN THE WORLD DOES ONE PERSON GET THEMSELVES IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL OF THIS STUFF?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.