May 31, 2024, 08:16:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236681 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: May 03, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »

Geraldo, and now Baez ...  why do they not have respect for their own heritage?  People have grown sick of this song & dance.
Because they are born idiots. It has nothing to do with ethnic heritage, it is more universal. You have nothing in common with them. They are born into the heritage of stupidity and evil.  just like the scamanthonys, joe tacopenis and the vandersluts.  Good and evil/stupid transcend cultures.

Ono! Long time. Good to see you.

Hey Monkeys.

Hey NM !!  Good to see you also !  Hope all is well with you and yours.

What I find particularly offensive & unusual --- [ and is strictly my 'take', impression, / opinion ] is his vague underlying dis-respect for the court.  When I watch him before the judge I see it.  He's rude at times, imo.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: May 03, 2009, 07:48:48 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/03/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-rejected-florida-b/

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, rejected by Florida Bar on first try
Henry Pierson Curtis l Orlando Sentinel
Sunday, May 3, 2009

ORLANDO — His defense of a young mother charged with killing her toddler has transformed José Ángel Baez into one of the best-known lawyers in America.

For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other "financial irresponsibility" up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

He worked instead as a paralegal for the Miami-Dade public defender and then taught Internet research to lawyers and started four business ventures, including two bikini companies. Before Florida Bar officials admitted him in 2005, he had to demonstrate that he had rehabilitated himself.

Today, as lead defense attorney for Casey Anthony — the Orange County woman charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter— 40-year-old Baez has become the sort of instant celebrity monitored by TV, newspapers, tabloids and the Internet.

He is a Bar member in good standing, his office spokeswoman reminded the Orlando Sentinel in a prepared statement. She also questioned the motives behind the newspaper story.

"Based on your questions and actions," she wrote, "this profile you are writing has nothing to do with Jose Baez's representation of Casey Anthony and appears to be a sensationalist persecution of a Hispanic lawyer who has been targeted by a newspaper lucky to find itself at the center of a national story."

The Supreme Court order, which the Sentinel found in public records, shows that nearly a decade ago, he could not satisfy the character and fitness standards Florida requires of prospective lawyers.

It identifies Baez by his initials, J.A.B. — standard procedure in cases in which prospective lawyers challenge their denial of a law license at the state's highest court. Using other public records and interviews, the Sentinel matched many details in the document to Baez, however.

For instance, the lawyer listed as representing J.A.B. was Manuel Alvarez, an attorney with the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office, where Baez worked at the time.

The office confirmed that Alvarez helped Baez with his Bar application. Supreme Court records show J.A.B.'s is the only case involving the Bar that Alvarez has handled in the state's highest court.

Alvarez would not comment, but Executive Assistant Public Defender Rory S. Stein said that Alvarez wrote a legal brief on behalf of Baez in 1998, the year after he graduated from law school. Stein called it "a friendly gesture" to a staff member who needed help with his lawyer application.

In an interview last year, Baez described his eight years out of law as a personal choice, saying he could earn more money in other fields. He would not be interviewed for this story but commented on the court order in the statement issued through Marti Mackenzie, his office spokeswoman:

"The ruling you claim that was made about a lawyer with the initials J.A.B. has nothing to do with Mr. Baez's current status as a member in good standing with The Florida Bar. Many people, including lawyers, have monetary misunderstandings, disputes and child support disagreements that have no effect on their ability to represent clients."

From Navy to law school

Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

He married at 17, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance.

He left active duty in May 1989 as a yeoman seaman, a rank associated with administrative duties, and then served in the U.S. Navy Reserve, according to the National Archives and Records Administration.

In the next six years, Baez divorced, attended Miami-Dade Community College and graduated from Florida State University. A black belt in tae kwon do, Baez competed with the karate, pistol and crime-scene team from FSU's chapter of Lambda Alpha Epsilon, a fraternity of criminology majors.

"We probably ranked first overall in every category in every national competition," said Ken Koehler, the fraternity's former sergeant-at-arms. "José was more or less the primary instructor. ... We did academic testing as well, and he did pretty good with that, too."

After graduating in 1997 from St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami, Baez applied to become a lawyer. In April 1998, he was called before the Florida Board of Bar Examiners, which screens prospective lawyers. The later Supreme Court order outlined how this review uncovered the debts and other problems that concerned the Bar examiners.

That order is the only public record of the review, which is designed to protect the public and safeguard the judicial system. The Bar examiners have responsibility for ensuring that all lawyer applicants meet Florida's requirements for character and fitness, education and technical competence, according to Supreme Court rules.

The process is not open to the public, except when a candidate who is turned down asks the Supreme Court to review the decision. The court identifies the rejected applicant only by his or her initials when its findings are released.

Court critical of finances

According to the Supreme Court summary of the case, the Board of Bar Examiners filed formal allegations against J.A.B. in September 1998. In addition to unpaid child support, a personal bankruptcy and default on a student loan, the investigators said he left out parts of his history, including that he wrote a bad check and entered a pretrial program to avoid conviction.

Investigators also found fault with J.A.B.'s participation in a foreign-studies program in summer 1995 and his leasing of a Mazda Miata in Miami — unnecessary expenses when he owed money to others, they said.

After a formal hearing, the board found the allegations proven and recommended that he not be admitted to the Bar.

"Additionally, the Board found that J.A.B.'s misrepresentations and lack of candor in his answers to the specifications and during his formal hearing testimony were further grounds for disqualification," the Supreme Court wrote.

Many details in the order can be confirmed in public records for José Baez:

•Miami-Dade Circuit Court records show that Baez failed repeatedly to pay his $200-a-month child support after his 1993 divorce. The sum owed reached $12,000 by 2004. Asked recently about this, Baez said through his spokeswoman that he and his ex-wife have resolved their child-support issues. Like J.A.B., Baez's only child is a daughter.

•Baez declared bankruptcy in September 1990, the same month and year cited for J.A.B. The records on Baez are filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, where he lived during and after his service in the Navy.

•The Virginia Education Loan Authority filed liens against Baez for $4,336 in unpaid loans in 1995, the same year the Supreme Court says J.A.B defaulted on his student loan.

•Baez leased a Mazda Miata in 1998, just as J.A.B did. The Sentinel obtained a copy of his Progressive Express insurance card for the vehicle, which Baez had submitted to the Public Defender's Office in Miami. Files from the State Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles show the car was leased.

In April 1998 — the same month that the Bar examiners held their investigative hearing into J.A.B.'s qualifications as a lawyer — the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office reassigned José Ángel Baez to tasks that did not require a law degree.

Baez spent the next 16 months interviewing witnesses and investigating cases to compensate the office for its investment in his preparation to be a lawyer, records show. He resigned in September 1999.

The following year, in June 2000, the Supreme Court issued its findings in case No. SC95855, Florida Board of Bar Examiners RE: J.A.B.: "Accordingly, we approve the Board's recommendation that J.A.B. not be admitted to the Florida Bar at this time."

Baez tries bikini business

Turned down by the Bar, Baez started a series of businesses.

They included Bon Bon Bikinis and Brazilian-Bikinis.Com to sell bathing suits, corporate records show. He also applied for a real-estate license and created two companies selling computer know-how: LawStudentWebsites.Com and LawyerConcepts.

From 2000 to 2005, according to his spokeswoman, Baez worked for LexisNexis, the information company. In an interview last year, he said he taught lawyers and judges to research cases using the Internet and made twice as much as he could practicing law.

Records show that a court in Miami docked $550 a month from his LexisNexis paycheck in 2004 to pay child support to his first wife.

An applicant denied admission to the Bar can reapply after two years or other such period set by the Bar examiners. The application must include a "written statement describing the scope and character of the applicant's evidence of rehabilitation," according to Supreme Court rules.

The court requires them to produce "clear and convincing evidence of rehabilitation," such as strict compliance with judicial or administrative orders, assurances to "conduct one's self in an exemplary manner" and demonstrations of excellent character, good reputation for professional ability and "positive action" in their occupation, religion or community or civic service.

Baez launched two community-service ventures during his time away from the law.

In 2001, according to state records, Baez created a nonprofit group, the Miami Domestic Violence Project. It dissolved two years later. Mackenzie, Baez's office spokeswoman, said the project disbanded because another group with an almost identical purpose and name already existed.

In 2004, Baez created another nonprofit in Miami, Miracles for Children Foundation Corp., according to state records. It continued until Sept. 16, 2005.

The following week, Sept. 22, Baez was admitted to practice law. Because the admission process for lawyers is not public, there is no way to know what effect these nonprofit groups had on the Bar's action.

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Mary Shanklin and researcher Susan K. Thompson of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report. Henry Pierson Curtis can be reached at 407-420-5257 or hcurtis@orlandosentinel.com.

Copyright © 2009, Orlando Sentinel

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: May 03, 2009, 07:49:14 PM »

Hi JMS I haven't a clue...but f I had ever associated with kc I would be skeered!!  It does seem everyone she touches get burned in one way or another.
Me too Sunny. I would take a bath in the font of Holy water at church. 

I would be tempted to join you!!   But seriously, look at the many people who's lives are forever changed just because they knew/know her.  She is EVIL!!

She is EVIL Sunny!! You are so correct. BUT, after watching Cindy in just the first two deposition videos, (I couldn't watch the rest), EVIL spawned EVIL. I had always thought of Cindy in a really bad light, but after just the first two videos, I saw the Evil in Cindy that I thought I would only see out of KC. KC is EVIL, but I see a bit of Cindy more and more in KC each and every day. I hope this makes sense. JMO JSM

It makes a lot of sense.  kc learned from cin-cin and cin-cin so much of herself in kc...that's why she was always covering for her...her lies, her thefts and Caylee paid the ultimate price!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: May 03, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/05/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-bungles-bar-admission-round-1/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Baez Bungles Bar Admission Round 1

Well, that certainly explains WHY he has no experience.  Did they finally pass him because of affirmative action and that is why he is so dumb?

Apparently he showed "rehabilitation".
There is like a hundred things wrong with this picture..  Personally I am sick to death of these people thinking the free world are idiots and they should just be allowed to continue the scam.

To quote the article:
"His overall behavior, they wrote, showed “a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law.”

It seems he is still doing the SAME thing, with NO REGARD for the law and the ethics established for attorneys. Nothing has changed since he was denied a license.

I think you're right.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: May 03, 2009, 07:52:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-change-of-venue-050309,0,3113387.story

The defense team for Casey Anthony will file for a change of venue, hoping to get the high-profile case moved out of Central Florida, according to a broadcast report Sunday evening.

The legal team, headed by Jose Baez, will file the motion today in Orange County Circuit Court, WKMG-Channel 6 is reporting

this  comes as no surprise other than why the ahole waited so long to file it...FL taxpayers are going to get hit even harder in their tax pockets. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: May 03, 2009, 07:53:25 PM »

OK, I explained the whole story to my hubs who received officer ranking with the Army, he said that he did not beleive that BJ could even be accepted into that type of security clearance with the Navy based on him only having a GED.  Just hubs opinion, no flinging nanners. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: May 03, 2009, 07:54:21 PM »

Hi Monks!!
Sorry if that article was posted already. I was just reading it from my local paper website.. why isnt it a shocker that he has always been a d-bag??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: May 03, 2009, 07:56:11 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-change-of-venue-050309,0,3113387.story

The defense team for Casey Anthony will file for a change of venue, hoping to get the high-profile case moved out of Central Florida, according to a broadcast report Sunday evening.

The legal team, headed by Jose Baez, will file the motion today in Orange County Circuit Court, WKMG-Channel 6 is reporting

this  comes as no surprise other than why the ahole waited so long to file it...FL taxpayers are going to get hit even harder in their tax pockets. 

exactly Sunny-with that article coming out today-  Timing is questionable
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: May 03, 2009, 07:57:38 PM »

In my opinion, I think Baez's " picked upon because I'm Hispanic" mantra will backfire.  Hispanics will not appreciate that and can see right through it.  It's insulting.

Ono, I totally agree with you.  What an embarrassment to Hispanic people.   

True --- people are, and want to be, judged by their character & not the color of their skin.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: May 03, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »

If he tries to get a trial in a city such as Miami I beleive it will bite him in the butt.  Skanky drug a member of the Hispanic community thru the mud.  Does BJ think that this will be forgotten by a Hispanic/Latin juror?  She chose a Hispanic female because in her mind, it would have made it believable.  She thought, who would beleive a Hispanic woman over a middle class white girl.  I think the Hispanic community may see BJ as a traitor.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: May 03, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

One more question, then I have to go into work. About the bullet casing.... is it possible that KC shot Caylee and it didn't nick any bones? Could they tell from the autopsy if the bullet went right through and didn't hit her little bones? Sorry to start the morning off with such a terrible vision.

Will check in later.
For a bullet to go clean thru, without nicking any bones in a body so small, I'd have to say the chances of "The Luckiest Slore On Death Row" being *that* lucky are pretty slim. I think the bullet casing was just one more piece of junk they found in the neighborhood trash dump.
I agree.  I also think that the sound of a gun gowing off would be something someone would have come forward with to the LE and we would have heard about.  So far nothing more than a shouting match between Cindy and Casey has been stated.

She could have "borrowed" Georgies gun, taken it somewhere to do a test shot.  Freaked out that it was not as easy , more noisy etc.  and then after going with plan B dumped the casing with the other evidence.  Anyone know what type of gun was taken from the house?

Ugly Coping = Pic Long Guy

I may be mistaken, but wasn't the casing found supposedly from a rifle ?;  The only other gun I remember reading about was the TAURUS handgun removed from George's car trunk that night someone reported it to the police.  I think I also remember it being said it was a new gun purchase.
From reading all of the last doc dump(except for Cain's investigation and interviews)the casing was from a shotgun/rifle.The casing also had"debris"? on it that they are sending or have sent for testing.

Interesting ...
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: May 03, 2009, 08:06:06 PM »

Hi Monks!!
Sorry if that article was posted already. I was just reading it from my local paper website.. why isnt it a shocker that he has always been a d-bag??

FlaMom, we live in the same town.  Let's hope they move the trial here.  We can do live reports in the Witless News Golfcart!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: May 03, 2009, 08:07:35 PM »

so far on there only see the reserve and not sure it is him...I can not see him in military..nope..can not see it..
   It is really hard to imagine bozo performing tasks, even paperwork associated with NATO. His eyes on national security items?  Integrity? Confidential loyalty?   wow, just doesn't seem possible

I agree.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 03, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/03/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-rejected-florida-b/

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, rejected by Florida Bar on first try
Henry Pierson Curtis l Orlando Sentinel
Sunday, May 3, 2009

ORLANDO — His defense of a young mother charged with killing her toddler has transformed José Ángel Baez into one of the best-known lawyers in America.

SNIPPED FOR SPACE

"Based on your questions and actions," she wrote, "this profile you are writing has nothing to do with Jose Baez's representation of Casey Anthony and appears to be a sensationalist persecution of a Hispanic lawyer who has been targeted by a newspaper lucky to find itself at the center of a national story."

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Mary Shanklin and researcher Susan K. Thompson of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report. Henry Pierson Curtis can be reached at 407-420-5257 or hcurtis@orlandosentinel.com.

Copyright © 2009, Orlando Sentinel

that is quite some resume this ahole has.......he is pond cum them and now!!!  I am going to email  hcurtis to congratulate him/her on a GREAT JOB!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: May 03, 2009, 08:10:47 PM »

OK, I explained the whole story to my hubs who received officer ranking with the Army, he said that he did not beleive that BJ could even be accepted into that type of security clearance with the Navy based on him only having a GED.  Just hubs opinion, no flinging nanners. 

I agree with your hubs...I emailed a friend who is a retired officer...I hope he will be able to tell me the nitty gritty on this!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #815 on: May 03, 2009, 08:10:51 PM »

Hi JMS I haven't a clue...but f I had ever associated with kc I would be skeered!!  It does seem everyone she touches get burned in one way or another.
Me too Sunny. I would take a bath in the font of Holy water at church. 

I would be tempted to join you!!   But seriously, look at the many people who's lives are forever changed just because they knew/know her.  She is EVIL!!

She is EVIL Sunny!! You are so correct. BUT, after watching Cindy in just the first two deposition videos, (I couldn't watch the rest), EVIL spawned EVIL. I had always thought of Cindy in a really bad light, but after just the first two videos, I saw the Evil in Cindy that I thought I would only see out of KC. KC is EVIL, but I see a bit of Cindy more and more in KC each and every day. I hope this makes sense. JMO JSM

It makes a lot of sense.  kc learned from cin-cin and cin-cin so much of herself in kc...that's why she was always covering for her...her lies, her thefts and Caylee paid the ultimate price!
Thanks Sunny, you said it much better than could. Yes, Caylee did pay the ultimate price. I sometimes wonder if Cindy even cares that the baby is gone?

You just made me have a thought. Cindy always covered for KC, right? What kind of grandmother would cover up for a murdering child?  Makes me very sad for poor Caylee living in that house and what sadness she may have felt.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: May 03, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »

What has bugged me for the longest is how Casey really got Bozo for her attorney. I do not and never have believed that some inmate in the intake at the jail suggest Bozo to Casey. I really believe that there is a clue there to this whole "money man" business. I just feel that there was a history between them in some way. I have just been unable to nail it down. I would still like to know who her counsel was in the Annie/Zannie/Casey traffic ticket fiasco in May. The whole Bozo/Casey deal just got sideways to me from the beginning!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: May 03, 2009, 08:12:10 PM »

Hi Monks!!

Hi Flamom...thanks for posting it..I did not go back to review the past 3 days so it's new to me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: May 03, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »

I agree with your hubs...I emailed a friend who is a retired officer...I hope he will be able to tell me the nitty gritty on this!

I just asked Hubs if about getting that level of security clearance while owing child support.  He said no way.....He said people with that level of security clearance have to have a pristine background.  Owing money would make them vulnerable to accepting bribes in exchange for information.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #819 on: May 03, 2009, 08:14:38 PM »

No nanners coming your way from me. I thought the same thing and I know absolutely nothing about the military. The only thing JSM knows about the military is they protect me and my country. I truly admire them and pray for them every night. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.