May 31, 2024, 06:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236666 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: May 02, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »

Capp!
The really scary thing about Joy is to know there are people like her living amongst us and moves freely about unhindered. Nevermind that she procreates. Poor kids. I wonder how looney she gets around them and how scared they must be at times. She scares me just to look or listen to her. She is like the person everyone talks about when something bad happens. "We knew she was going to do something bad someday." Only obviously worse person I can think of in relation to her is Spindy. She is one more evil, vicious woman too. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #441 on: May 02, 2009, 02:08:53 PM »

Capp!
The really scary thing about Joy is to know there are people like her living amongst us and moves freely about unhindered. Nevermind that she procreates. Poor kids. I wonder how looney she gets around them and how scared they must be at times. She scares me just to look or listen to her. She is like the person everyone talks about when something bad happens. "We knew she was going to do something bad someday." Only obviously worse person I can think of in relation to her is Spindy. She is one more evil, vicious woman too. JMO
The problem with Joy that I see is that she is easily manipulated, I think she actually believes she is helping, and the meds she is on, needs to be adjusted. I don't think she means harm, it looks like she gets on a crusade and a way she goes, without thinking anything out.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: May 02, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »

Capp!
The problem with Joy that I see is that she is easily manipulated, I think she actually believes she is helping, and the meds she is on, needs to be adjusted. I don't think she means harm, it looks like she gets on a crusade and a way she goes, without thinking anything out.

Being married to a child abuser will do that to you....
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: May 02, 2009, 02:25:57 PM »

Tevye

I didn't know that .. no live Audience. WOW that is something. They the Ant's have been watched since day one on every network since Caylee was reported missing. They have been Mouth pieces flipping...flopping and everything in between.

You know what really reals me is Cindy/George saying (post memorial of Caylee  ) that she/he have been victimized by the Media..
When you watch all the captured footage especially outside the Ant house with protesters etc... CINDY just revels in all of it. She does not go back in the house, she does not attempt to stay out of the camera. She is soaking up Every Second and Minute that she can. She even does things to gain more attention ..and runs her mouth like a Jackhammer ..all for ????????

Not for Caylee that's for sure.

I still will never forget the day that Cindy was on Greta. This was when Caylee hit the news nationally. I was vacuuming and could not hear the TV yet saw Missing Child Orlando ..on words below with Greta's face. So I shut off the vacuum and came into the News after it had started. I had no prior knowledge of Caylee Anthony. I stood there watching and listening to Cindy Anthony as Greta asked her questions. I said Out loud to myself in my home " I was Alone" .. I said "That Woman is Crazy" ( Cindy)
Hmmmph. You know what they say " First Impressions are not always Wrong".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU
This is the VID
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-0vFUavy9iU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-0vFUavy9iU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Hi Deenie,

Thanks for the memories.     That interview with Cinders stood out like a sore thumb.  My first thoughts too were you've got to be kidding me lady.  She is trying to overtalk the interviewer Greta, to throw her off balance.  She is very adept at her antics too.  My first impression was that she was a bad actress trying to play the role of a grieiving Grandmother but her over acting made her even less convincing.    Somehow I still believe there is more to this whole story than we know and it eats at me.  Either Cindy was there too on the night Caylee died or she found out what happened on the very first night of her 911 call.    But, either way there is a lack of real emotion in Cindys behavior and a definite desire to put the interviewer on the defensive. 

One thing I notice, which I'm sure everyone did, is she made it all about poor HER. I didn't get any sleep, I this and I that, poor me, feel sorry for me. How many times did she refer to HERSELF in this interview???
Yep, like Mother like Daughter

Deenie:  Thanks for the refresher!  Wow - CinCin is on the defensive right out of the box !  And slings insults to Greta when she thinks Greta may be probing for the truth too much.  This video says a lot, especially in light of what we have seen and what has come out so far.

What incredible drama!!  Cindy says she may collapse on the set,  Cindy is not at all wel due to the press;  Cindy seems too implicate Greta and "stupid questions" for causing Cindy's strange malady; and on and on it goes.  Gee whiz Cindy, if you're incapacitated from getting the word out on Caylee, why agree to a press appearance in the first place?  Cindy, this is something that you can control.  And Cindy, you really did blow it with your incredible hostility!    When it comes to Casey's trial, the parents are a definite liability.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: May 02, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

Capp!

Being married to a child abuser will do that to you....
I'm sure he has convinced her that he didn't do it, she is saying it is lies 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #445 on: May 02, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »

Hey Monkeys and Guest!!! So far behind I will never catch up.

Sweetstreets ,Why don't you come in and tell us what you think? I would like to hear your take on things.

Boy the Doc dump was a big disappointment.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #446 on: May 02, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »

NRCG check your nanners real QUICK!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 02, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »

There was once, one time that Spindy had my sympathy. It was her 911 call. That was panicked, worried, hysterical gramma on the phone. Everything after that has been as ridiculous and far-fetched as the "ugly coping" has become. She really lost me at "It was pizza all smelly in the car for 15 days!!!" Shame on you Cindy.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: May 02, 2009, 03:33:04 PM »

I have been befuddled and very concerned about the bullet caseing that was in yesterday's doc dump. I am having a hard time going there on so many different levels. I know it may be something that just happened to be there, but I also think there were hundreds of things found there that were not documented and lab tested. This was a dumping area, and the water could have brought many things there too. Just one of the things that makes me go WTF???

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 02, 2009, 03:40:10 PM »

I have been befuddled and very concerned about the bullet caseing that was in yesterday's doc dump. I am having a hard time going there on so many different levels. I know it may be something that just happened to be there, but I also think there were hundreds of things found there that were not documented and lab tested. This was a dumping area, and the water could have brought many things there too. Just one of the things that makes me go WTF???

One last thing, and I am out into the sunshine to enjoy the beautiful day with my family. Where is Bozo?? I expected that after this dump he would have been on every channel with his bullhorn saying "See, See, nothing there. No drugs in the hair, no soil matches. My client is not guilty and I am the smartest hispanic lawyer in the hemisphere!!" So now I am wondering what is in the latest docs that he got last week and why is he being so uncharacteristicly quiet?? He surely isn't out fishing with George and Dennis. Their boat is not big enough for all their egos. Have a nice afternoon, ya'll.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: May 02, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »

My viewpoint on those docs yesterday is that there was no smoking gun.
You can't take just that and come to any conclusions.
I did see NG last night when LP was on. he might be on to something. He said that
or something like this : That you have to read the Cain interviews. There was about an eighty foot difference  where the call in August was made by Kronk and the second call in Decemeber. 
When we first had the original call sheets released, at the top it gives the address responded to on Suburban Drive. The addresses were diffferent. So the two calls were not from the same spot on Suburban. I saw that ages ago and wondered how that could be. Eighty feet is fairly long, I checked it last night on the property line where I know how long the lot is.
At the time, I didn't think it was a big whoop, given that one call was made pre Hurricane Fay and one post Hurricane Fay and the property was flooded. Water will move things around and also it will deposit things that had been submerged in a different location. Like the tiny bones that were quite far away from where the bag was.

This is one of the points that keeps bugging me....that the area where Kronk was looking was about 75 feet from the remains crime scene.  BOTH places had 3 pavers at the area.  The reporters in the paper and on TV are always saying that Kronk called into the police at the "same exact spot" as the remains were found.  That's not so.  As Kat says above, 80 feet is quite a distance. 

Another thing that bothers me is that Kronk (or someone) said they thought they saw a skull.....well....how does that measure up to when Kronk found the bag and said he kicked the bag and the skull FELL OUT (and it scared him).

The two just don't add up:  80 feet away and saw a skull vs. skull was in the bag until he kicked it and it fell out and that bag was 80 feet away from the first site.

The most intriguing part is the 3 pavers at each site.  Kronk was on a mission for months to find the remains.  I understand that he wanted the reward...that's why people offer rewards...so people will look for and/or report anything to police.  Anyway...he was dogmatic in his search in the ONE AREA (I've never heard it reported that he searched any other areas).
And...the three pavers...KEEPS coming up with Kronk and DKC.  Like X marks the spot!

Speaking of DKC...that digging he did with the little garden spade right beside a house was truly weird...what was he looking for?  It wasn't a body...a body wouldn't fit in that little space right next to a house.  Was he looking for a key? What?

My 2 cents...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #451 on: May 02, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »

I am sure the bullet was tested to rule it out, so Spindy couldn't try to blame it on someone else. but,now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't it be a hoot if it matched a gun that George owned???? (Not that it was used against Caylee...but it would be great fun if they could tie the bullet to Georgie Porgie...just to make life a little more stressful for those at 1313 Mockingbird lane. Maybe Georgie was out doing some target practice, or maybe Crzy grabbed one of dear old Dad's old casings just to muddy the waters.

Ya know, when watching the family (should we even call them that anymore?) dynamics of the Ants, I feel like I'm watching a pool full of sharks, the kind that eat each other. I don't care who goes down first, I just want them all to eat each other and get offa my planet!
Oh, that reminds me (planet), it's Saturday...and what does Tevye do on Saturday, besides 8 chapters of homework? She goes all Dr. Who-y on ya'll...so.....

Northern Rose, this one's for you...(and this is why I watch Dr. Who!)

If you quote my post, delete the lines that start with [ IMG]...otherwise I know I'll get into trouble for posting pictures and have to go all Lenny Bruce on ya.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 02, 2009, 04:00:19 PM »

I did get a reply yesterday from WESH. 

Flag this message
RE: Casey Anthony documents
Friday, May 1, 2009 2:08 PM
"Kealing, Robert H" <rkealing@hearst.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXXXXXX
I was too. Sometimes there is a lag between what is released to Baez and what the state gets out to the public. It's likely the Padilla documents will be in the next one.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: May 02, 2009, 04:22:05 PM »

TEVYE     interesting thought about the bullet casing..... hmmm..... a step further, what if sneaky skeezzy  happened accross one of her po po boyfriends spent bullets and threw it in for giggles??/
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #454 on: May 02, 2009, 04:26:21 PM »

TEVYE     interesting thought about the bullet casing..... hmmm..... a step further, what if sneaky skeezzy  happened accross one of her po po boyfriends spent bullets and threw it in for giggles??/
She is so twisted, she would. But, then again, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She's a few fries short of a Happy Meal, so I think such planning would be beyond her. Then again, who would have thought that she'd be so deliberate in her efforts to set up the nanny? Computer searches months ahead of the nanny-napping.

By Jove! I think I've got it! (getting my British on for Sat nites on BBCAmerica)
Casey is an idiot savant. The only thing she knows how to do really really well is lie. She puts research into her lies. I hope they bring that up in court!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: May 02, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »

She is so twisted, she would. But, then again, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She's a few fries short of a Happy Meal, so I think such planning would be beyond her. Then again, who would have thought that she'd be so deliberate in her efforts to set up the nanny? Computer searches months ahead of the nanny-napping.

By Jove! I think I've got it! (getting my British on for Sat nites on BBCAmerica)
Casey is an idiot savant. The only thing she knows how to do really really well is lie. She puts research into her lies. I hope they bring that up in court!

LOL      Well, if she was really planning to split, head to Calif., if she was trying to pin it on any one of a few ppl. such as Jesse, her parents or the sap who might steal her car, being the dufus that she is, maybe the pavers led back to parents, bullet casing to another and so on.... nahh, she's not that smart. She's got the idiot part right just not the savant part
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: May 02, 2009, 04:36:52 PM »

Does anyone know when the real ZG came to Orlando?  I just can't get it out of my head that kc could have been looking up ZFG's on the computer and then a month later miraculously runs across an  info card that has the name of none other than ZG !.... the odds of that are unbelievable. It just doesn't seem possible
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: May 02, 2009, 04:51:05 PM »

My viewpoint on those docs yesterday is that there was no smoking gun.
You can't take just that and come to any conclusions.
I did see NG last night when LP was on. he might be on to something. He said that
or something like this : That you have to read the Cain interviews. There was about an eighty foot difference  where the call in August was made by Kronk and the second call in Decemeber. 
When we first had the original call sheets released, at the top it gives the address responded to on Suburban Drive. The addresses were diffferent. So the two calls were not from the same spot on Suburban. I saw that ages ago and wondered how that could be. Eighty feet is fairly long, I checked it last night on the property line where I know how long the lot is.
At the time, I didn't think it was a big whoop, given that one call was made pre Hurricane Fay and one post Hurricane Fay and the property was flooded. Water will move things around and also it will deposit things that had been submerged in a different location. Like the tiny bones that were quite far away from where the bag was.

This is one of the points that keeps bugging me....that the area where Kronk was looking was about 75 feet from the remains crime scene.  BOTH places had 3 pavers at the area.  The reporters in the paper and on TV are always saying that Kronk called into the police at the "same exact spot" as the remains were found.  That's not so.  As Kat says above, 80 feet is quite a distance. 

Another thing that bothers me is that Kronk (or someone) said they thought they saw a skull.....well....how does that measure up to when Kronk found the bag and said he kicked the bag and the skull FELL OUT (and it scared him).

The two just don't add up:  80 feet away and saw a skull vs. skull was in the bag until he kicked it and it fell out and that bag was 80 feet away from the first site.

The most intriguing part is the 3 pavers at each site.  Kronk was on a mission for months to find the remains.  I understand that he wanted the reward...that's why people offer rewards...so people will look for and/or report anything to police.  Anyway...he was dogmatic in his search in the ONE AREA (I've never heard it reported that he searched any other areas).
And...the three pavers...KEEPS coming up with Kronk and DKC.  Like X marks the spot!

Speaking of DKC...that digging he did with the little garden spade right beside a house was truly weird...what was he looking for?  It wasn't a body...a body wouldn't fit in that little space right next to a house.  Was he looking for a key? What?

My 2 cents...

Puzzler     ITA  100%   on Kronk and DKC   I'm suprised all that hasn't gotten more pointing the finger, raising the alarm from Baez. It's the perfect scapegoat scenario, deflect suspicion,  why not?   Because somehow they knew and IMO , JB's client told them, directly or thru him
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 02, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »

NRCG check your nanners real QUICK!
Thanks, nanners back at you 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: May 02, 2009, 05:05:37 PM »

I did get a reply yesterday from WESH. 

Flag this message
RE: Casey Anthony documents
Friday, May 1, 2009 2:08 PM
"Kealing, Robert H" <rkealing@hearst.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXXXXXX
I was too. Sometimes there is a lag between what is released to Baez and what the state gets out to the public. It's likely the Padilla documents will be in the next one.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.