May 31, 2024, 05:18:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236645 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: May 02, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »

Well night Ya'll, and God Bless.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: May 02, 2009, 11:37:01 PM »

Are ya'll still having snipping lesons?

Yes, we are. Here's a bag, it's snipe season, and we're gonna let you go first! (you do know how to go snipe hunting, right?)

I ain'T going snipe hunting and I sure ain't going first!!!
Ah, so you DO know about snipe hunting, then. Well then....hmmm...maybe we could change the animal we are hunting. We'll go Spindy hunting, are you up for that! I've got a REALLY BIG bad....
Going to Orlando for my son's Bday (he is getting his first haircut at the Magic Kingdom, too cute!) I would love to take a drive down Hopespring

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #602 on: May 02, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »

Nite FM!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: May 02, 2009, 11:38:05 PM »

Nite FM!

Nite Fanny!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #604 on: May 02, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »

Good night Fanny !

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #605 on: May 02, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »

Going to Orlando for my son's Bday (he is getting his first haircut at the Magic Kingdom, too cute!) I would love to take a drive down Hopespring
When you go, do leave a webcam across from the Munsters' house, willya? I so miss the stalker-cam! Ah, good times, good times

Wait, maybe you shouldn't. I know I and one other poster here would be in trouble for the "artwork" we'd produce.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: May 02, 2009, 11:41:31 PM »

When you go, do leave a webcam across from the Munsters' house, willya? I so miss the stalker-cam! Ah, good times, good times

Wait, maybe you shouldn't. I know I and one other poster here would be in trouble for the "artwork" we'd produce.

You have to express your creative side

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: May 02, 2009, 11:47:20 PM »

One night I was on Joy's site and she said that LP had just called her and she was also talking to Sara.   

IIRC, didn't Joy say that LP had the hots for her???   

My internet service has been having interruptions all day, probably from weather

Lenny in his last live chat was asked about her & he pretty much just brushed her off as being a nut & said "there is one in every case"...PS he's having another one tomorrow-
*****Live Chat 5/3/09 at 6PM PST and 9PM EST*****
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: May 02, 2009, 11:51:16 PM »

One night I was on Joy's site and she said that LP had just called her and she was also talking to Sara.   

My internet service has been having interruptions all day, probably from weather

Lenny in his last live chat was asked about her & he pretty much just brushed her off as being a nut & said "there is one in every case"...PS he's having another one tomorrow-
Did you get to see his whole chat?  Any new info?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: May 03, 2009, 12:01:17 AM »

Did you get to see his whole chat?  Any new info?

Hey babies, yes but nothing seemed new to me

Nite nite monkeys!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: May 03, 2009, 12:01:48 AM »

nite monkeys...off to bed

scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: May 03, 2009, 01:02:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guest.

I have been snooping trough my files and through old news stories today.  Capp, I believe that the vacant house was on Brackenwood Dr  just north of Suburban. The back of the house faced Suburban and you would have to come in on another street. I can't post the map, not quite that savy. I used to have the correct addy and that is what I was looking for. Also, Kathi Belich did a news video from there and walked around. There were old drink dispensers all over the place and in the shed. Also there was a truck with a flat bed on the property. It was said that the people that had lived there had moved back to Puerto Rico. I wish I could find my files and the video of Kathi. I have to confessed that I got so exasperated with the case that one night I went on a tear and deleted a lot of things. I thought I just couldn't take any more.  That lasted a few days, and then I was right back at it. Hope this makes sense to you. JMO
Remember the key that Ants-in-his-pants Lee said he "destroyed"..said it belonged to Amy? wonder what it was for?

Are you remembering what I do about the vacant house? There was speculation at the time that Casey could have driven her car into the backyard off Suburban and used the house in the daytime to be somewhere with Caylee when the times for their whereabouts couldn't be accounted for.
Persactly! And there was a Pepsi machine there (not that that adds any evidence, just refreshing your memory). I also saw the Kathi Belich report, it was all over WS, as one of them had contacted her and went to the site with her. And you do know how they like to blow their own horns, right?

I'm not trying to say Capp is wrong. There could be another vacant house. Who knows with this bunch. I don't think the places we know are the only places he plowed through searched. And someone said yesterday, sorry I can't remember who, that after K.Williams was blown off by Cain, that he called Baez, and don't you just know D Casey was sent to retrieve that bag and ballon from the woods. I think D. Casey was a busy, busy fella during the summer and fall, and very in need of a lawyer at this time. JMO

Edit to correct name.

scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: May 03, 2009, 01:16:19 AM »

Fanny, help a fellow monkey out  .  I noticed Brackenwood Dr mentioned in the above posts.  I think this is where the house you are referring to that DC was digging around & Kathi Belich reported about with the vending machines - if you meant what Joy was referring to as a path from the woods to the Anthonys house the map below will show that Brackenwood Dr begins on the other side of Suburban Dr so someone driving or walking from Hopespring Dr or behind the Anthony home could not access it via a path without being on Suburban first.   My point was about what Joy said about a path, while you can cut thru the woods & get to where you would end up behind Hopespring Dr, there are homes & a street back there so its not as if its a completely wooded area thru to the Anthony's house.   

This is the abandoned house that Kathi reported on that DC was digging around, reportedly last occupied by a Hernan Gonzalez

VIDEO OF KATHI BELICH ON SITE AT THAT HOUSE & BILL SCHAFFER'S LEGAL ANALYST:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html

Go back to pg 20, post 386. Look for Florence Harbour blvd., on the E. of the map, follow Florence Harbour Blvd. to a retention pond. On the N or NE of the pond is an old white house, it was there months ago. It looks very much like the house that Hoover and Casey were digging around. The woods around the house are the same woods that back up to the Anthoneys house and Suburban. The area looks like it was used at one time for Const. Equipment storage. See what you think. I think there's a good chance that is the house.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: May 03, 2009, 02:29:34 AM »

Something just occurred to me after reading the documents. They did not test Caylee's hair for chloroform, but they reinstated the death penalty.

The documents on the tests of the maggot larvae has never been released.

What if.................the maggots they collected had chloroform in them? They can tell by maggots every drug in a person's system because they eat the flesh so they had NO NEED to test the hair.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: May 03, 2009, 02:36:28 AM »

Yes, and a week or so ago, she said she sent George Bush a lot of info on this case 
First sign a person is certifiably whacked-a-doodled: They sent all their TOP SECRET info to the President, only they send it to the wrong president. Heh, she probably sent her info to the president of General Motors, too! Maybe so she could get a new car (following the Ants cross country can be hard on a car)!

I was always taught not to make fun of insane persons, but this one takes the cake.  That may be why the Secret Service is so involved in this case..........of that whack job. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #615 on: May 03, 2009, 05:45:04 AM »

Something just occurred to me after reading the documents. They did not test Caylee's hair for chloroform, but they reinstated the death penalty.

The documents on the tests of the maggot larvae has never been released.

What if.................the maggots they collected had chloroform in them? They can tell by maggots every drug in a person's system because they eat the flesh so they had NO NEED to test the hair.

Many of us have said all along that the 'bugs' could very well seal her fate Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #616 on: May 03, 2009, 07:55:06 AM »

Morning Monkeys.    Am I alone?

AAAlllll by myseeelf, don't want to be aaaallll by myself... anymore!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #617 on: May 03, 2009, 08:24:14 AM »

Morning Monkeys.    Am I alone?

AAAlllll by myseeelf, don't want to be aaaallll by myself... anymore!

Want me to call Joy and have her send some of her friends over?   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: May 03, 2009, 08:25:08 AM »

Im here Boo, now you are gone.
Re the maggots, thats where they will get the drug tests from.  One question, maybe an observation, on judge Judy, she always says drugs can be detected after a year.  I think when you are deceased, or your hair is pulled out your head that changes the physiology of the hair drug test? 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: May 03, 2009, 08:31:07 AM »

I wish I could edit, but I meant with a hair pulled from your scalp, may show drugs in your system, if it is a recently pulled hair (from the roots).  loose hair in the trunk, prolly wont show anything, and even after a deceased person if any hair is still attached to the skull, I dont know if any evidence will show up.  Im going to learn about this soon, but for now I am not sure. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.