May 28, 2024, 07:28:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246039 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2010, 08:25:58 PM »

ketamine is all over, it is a common popular recreational drug... it's all over on the streets, anyone can get their hands on it...
It is in my trailer right now....very common.

Okie Dokie!   

This isn't a drug I'm familiar with. What are the effects? TIA!
http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drug_guide/ketamine

Ketamine can cause dream-like states and hallucinations. Users report sensations ranging from a pleasant feeling of floating to being separated from their bodies. Some ketamine experiences involve a terrifying feeling of almost complete sensory detachment that is likened to a near-death experience

Just what I want to feel like....OMG .really informative article how they use it and all.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2010, 08:26:42 PM »

Does anyone know a poster on InSessions by the name "special K"? I did a google search for "Kyron Horman, special K and that came up. Not that I am pointing to this poor person but perhaps that is a clue to her? Is she working on something right now in this case? Or has she been to the wall or lives around the area?

Again, not saying this poster has anything to do with it.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2010, 08:26:54 PM »

Interesting note -- formation of certain letters change, there are at least 3 different "y" and 3 different terms of endearment, daddy, dad, pop -- the "d"s have cursive form as well as many other letters.  Lots of symbols including next to kisses.  DD, I know this note is jumping with clues.

I'm not DD but are these "clues" for real? Could be some game player like on GLP trying to get everybody talking about their "message".
I bet they could. I thought that too. I know Tom was there at the wall (NOT saying he did this but you never know) I think he is trying to protect dede and I think he may be playing games at this point.

Oh. My turn to learn something. I didn't know Tom had been at the wall. Not saying he did this either, BUT he was the first person I thought of after reading the note.
Wow thats interesting. hmm why did you think of him? I think he is trying to be smart maybe along with dedes family to help cover for her. her dads a cop-military retired, Im sure that hes got some smarts. maybe trying to make it seem like terri was only one but dede was too involved somehow IMO why buy they cell phones? Remeber dedes dad saying 50/50 when reporter asked if she would be arrested?

It just reminded me of some of his posts. For a while I'd been saving them in a Word doc. Silly me. Wasn't it Terri's dad that said 50/50 about TH getting arrested?
your right think it was terris dad he said it with tears in his eyes.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2010, 08:27:32 PM »

Special K is a reference for a drug...Katine..don't know if I spelled that right .I think it is used by vets for animals.

Ketemine is similar to bute for horses it is like taking an aspirin, it is in liquid injectable form.  In humans it is used to lace or mix with other drugs I guess?  Suppose a horse weighs 1000 to 1200 pounds compared to a human the effect would be stronger.  A horse gets 10cc's so if a person used more than 1cc wonder the damage it could do.

Another thing won't use the name hollywood stars started using a drug for horses it is to clear passage ways, breathing issues etc.  Well the smart ones they are found dramatic weight loss came with it.  It is in a syrup form and a horse gets between 3cc and 10cc so that is NOT very much lord knows how much they were taking BUT it caused heartattack and serious non-reversible health issues.

Don't think horse medicine is intended for humans.....

TH's ex RT and his wife/ gf AR raise horses. Isn't that where James is?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2010, 08:28:53 PM »

Does anyone know a poster on InSessions by the name "special K"? I did a google search for "Kyron Horman, special K and that came up. Not that I am pointing to this poor person but perhaps that is a clue to her? Is she working on something right now in this case? Or has she been to the wall or lives around the area?

I did the same thing also a facebook user as well seems a few came up with that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2010, 08:29:14 PM »

ketamine is all over, it is a common popular recreational drug... it's all over on the streets, anyone can get their hands on it...
It is in my trailer right now....very common.

Okie Dokie!   

This isn't a drug I'm familiar with. What are the effects? TIA!
http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drug_guide/ketamine

Ketamine can cause dream-like states and hallucinations. Users report sensations ranging from a pleasant feeling of floating to being separated from their bodies. Some ketamine experiences involve a terrifying feeling of almost complete sensory detachment that is likened to a near-death experience

Just what I want to feel like....OMG .really informative article how they use it and all.

Thx, d! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2010, 08:30:08 PM »

Two official spokesperson for the investigation affirmed that Kristian Horman was being investigated in regards to the Kyron Horman case.  Court records also affirm that Kristian Horman alleges he had been molested by his Grandfather.

Was Kristian Horman ruled out as a person of interest in the disappearance of Kyron?

Janet

++++++

Kristian Korman

Kyron Horman Update: Details emerge about Kyron’s uncle charged in child molestation case
June 23, 2:27 PM

Details about the molestation

.... According to court records, on October 24, 2008, Kristian invited a 15-year-old girl to sleep in his bed. His ex-girlfriend was not home at the time of the molestation.

Kristian "massaged her back" and then began "rubbing her crotch."

The girl knew what Kristian was doing was wrong, left the bed, and called her mother.

Kristian apologized at the time. He first told police he was asleep and couldn’t remember what happened, but finally confessed. Court records indicate he was trying to arouse and initiate relations with the 15-year-old.

Cases related?

According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

The Step-Mom, the Truck and the Uncle: The Latest on Kyron Horman
4:23 PM June 18th, 2010 by James Pitkin

At the press conference, Lt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said, “We aren’t in a position to talk about suspects.” .....

In a bizarre but unrelated development, Gates also confirmed online reports that a man recently convicted in the Seattle area for child molestation is Kyron’s uncle.

On Wednesday, Kristian Horman was convicted of third-degree child molestation in connection with a 2008 case and was booked into jail on a three-month sentence. Authorities in Snohomish County, Wash., have confirmed the victim in that case was a female relative.

Gates said investigators are working with authorities there to establish where Kristian Horman was on the day Kyron vanished.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/18/the-step-mom-the-truck-and-the-uncle-the-latest-on-kyron-horman/

Troubled Family
What records show about Kyron Horman’s stepmom, dad and other relatives
BY JAMES PITKIN | jpitkin at wweek dot com
[June 23rd, 2010]

That same year, Kaine Horman’s brother, Kristian Horman, was arrested for child molestation.

Snohomish County Superior Court records say Kristian Horman, 32, was living with his girlfriend, her mother and his 1-year-old son in Bothell, Wash. On Oct. 24, 2008, the daughter of Kristian Horman’s ex-wife stayed at his house while his girlfriend was out of town. The records say Kristian Horman invited the girl, who was 15, to sleep in his bed. He massaged her back, then began rubbing her crotch. The girl left the bed and called her mother, and Kristian Horman apologized.

When police interviewed him, Kristian Horman at first said he was asleep and couldn’t remember what had happened. Finally he confessed, according to court records, saying he was trying to “arouse and initiate relations” with the girl.

Police asked Kristian Horman what he was thinking about after the girl pulled away. He then revealed there was a history of abuse in the Horman family, court records show, and said his grandfather had abused him.

“He indicated that he was thinking about all the stuff his grandfather had done to him,” the court records say, “and remembering how he felt during the time.” Kristian Horman was sentenced June 16 to six months in jail

http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2010, 08:32:28 PM »

Ok I may be crazy but is there an article that spoke about Kyron had different names for people. Like he called Tony something different then what he called Kaine, then there were grandfathers?

I recall something like, He calls Kaine daddy, Tony dad and his grandfather pop. Did I dream that or did someone say that?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2010, 08:33:30 PM »

Special K is a reference for a drug...Katine..don't know if I spelled that right .I think it is used by vets for animals.

Ketemine is similar to bute for horses it is like taking an aspirin, it is in liquid injectable form.  In humans it is used to lace or mix with other drugs I guess?  Suppose a horse weighs 1000 to 1200 pounds compared to a human the effect would be stronger.  A horse gets 10cc's so if a person used more than 1cc wonder the damage it could do.

Another thing won't use the name hollywood stars started using a drug for horses it is to clear passage ways, breathing issues etc.  Well the smart ones they are found dramatic weight loss came with it.  It is in a syrup form and a horse gets between 3cc and 10cc so that is NOT very much lord knows how much they were taking BUT it caused heartattack and serious non-reversible health issues.

Yes he does.

Wasn't it the Haleigh case that ketamine came about in conversation?  That is just gross though, like bute when I give it to my horse if it is hot I always stick the cap in my mouth (think i would learn) and it such a bitter gross taste makes me feel bad shoving it down my horses throat.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2010, 08:38:03 PM »

prodougie@aol.com

goes by prodougie

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

hmmm tracy... yes, maybe we should look at what that poster has been working on as well.  other cases the perp has followed posters on the boards and have refered to them in their messages...

I know what you mean, nothing about the POSTER, just maybe something they have been discussing that someone saw her posting about and trying to reference that. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2010, 08:38:52 PM »

Two official spokesperson for the investigation affirmed that Kristian Horman was being investigated in regards to the Kyron Horman case.  Court records also affirm that Kristian Horman alleges he had been molested by his Grandfather.

Was Kristian Horman ruled out as a person of interest in the disappearance of Kyron?

Janet

++++++

Kristian Korman

Kyron Horman Update: Details emerge about Kyron’s uncle charged in child molestation case
June 23, 2:27 PM

Details about the molestation

.... According to court records, on October 24, 2008, Kristian invited a 15-year-old girl to sleep in his bed. His ex-girlfriend was not home at the time of the molestation.

Kristian "massaged her back" and then began "rubbing her crotch."

The girl knew what Kristian was doing was wrong, left the bed, and called her mother.

Kristian apologized at the time. He first told police he was asleep and couldn’t remember what happened, but finally confessed. Court records indicate he was trying to arouse and initiate relations with the 15-year-old.

Cases related?

According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

The Step-Mom, the Truck and the Uncle: The Latest on Kyron Horman
4:23 PM June 18th, 2010 by James Pitkin

At the press conference, Lt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said, “We aren’t in a position to talk about suspects.” .....

In a bizarre but unrelated development, Gates also confirmed online reports that a man recently convicted in the Seattle area for child molestation is Kyron’s uncle.

On Wednesday, Kristian Horman was convicted of third-degree child molestation in connection with a 2008 case and was booked into jail on a three-month sentence. Authorities in Snohomish County, Wash., have confirmed the victim in that case was a female relative.

Gates said investigators are working with authorities there to establish where Kristian Horman was on the day Kyron vanished.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/18/the-step-mom-the-truck-and-the-uncle-the-latest-on-kyron-horman/

Troubled Family
What records show about Kyron Horman’s stepmom, dad and other relatives
BY JAMES PITKIN | jpitkin at wweek dot com
[June 23rd, 2010]

That same year, Kaine Horman’s brother, Kristian Horman, was arrested for child molestation.

Snohomish County Superior Court records say Kristian Horman, 32, was living with his girlfriend, her mother and his 1-year-old son in Bothell, Wash. On Oct. 24, 2008, the daughter of Kristian Horman’s ex-wife stayed at his house while his girlfriend was out of town. The records say Kristian Horman invited the girl, who was 15, to sleep in his bed. He massaged her back, then began rubbing her crotch. The girl left the bed and called her mother, and Kristian Horman apologized.

When police interviewed him, Kristian Horman at first said he was asleep and couldn’t remember what had happened. Finally he confessed, according to court records, saying he was trying to “arouse and initiate relations” with the girl.

Police asked Kristian Horman what he was thinking about after the girl pulled away. He then revealed there was a history of abuse in the Horman family, court records show, and said his grandfather had abused him.

“He indicated that he was thinking about all the stuff his grandfather had done to him,” the court records say, “and remembering how he felt during the time.” Kristian Horman was sentenced June 16 to six months in jail

http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/

Wow I don't know, I had never paid attention to the articles, that subject makes me sick and have a bad habit of skiping over it if at all possible.  I would like that answer also.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2010, 08:40:25 PM »

the name for kyron was coined by douglas porsch... I guess???

Nancy Dugas Knape ‎@Sandra, there is a $25,000.00 reward already posted. Come home Kyron we all love you very much.
@Douglas, the nickname Special K is a great one. It certainly fits this sweet boy.

Douglas Prosch Thnx Nancy Dugas Knape-- Yeh, it just came to me as he is just so special and endearing. I'm more of a free-wheeling, "movin' on" type of person, but I've never seen a kid who made me more mushy inside. I really need for him to be OK. Until... then, alot of my usual stuff is on hold, and that's OK by me-- anything for this adorable little guy. Btw, I also like "Little Man", which somebody else came up with. By any name what a little sweetheart. I'm actually freakin' humbled by how much I care about this sweet little boy. See More
July 19 at 3:28pm ·

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=110946258957979&comments=1

And Kyron=Chiron, pronounced the same way.  The story of Chiron tho.  :'(  A healer who could not heal himself.  An immortal who could not die, who did give up his own immortality. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiron

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2010, 08:40:39 PM »

I;ll do a work thread, and then someone can bring any info over if anyone wants to use it... I'll do that in a bit..

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2010, 08:42:27 PM »

Poor man- hate asking this where does he live?  NOTsaying him but maybe one of the "followers", I am still looking to cousin.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2010, 08:42:56 PM »

Yes he does.

Wasn't it the Haleigh case that ketamine came about in conversation?  That is just gross though, like bute when I give it to my horse if it is hot I always stick the cap in my mouth (think i would learn) and it such a bitter gross taste makes me feel bad shoving it down my horses throat.
Now that Klaas remembered the Special K was a term Desiree used, I don't think it has the drug significance. But on the OTHER hand... Special K, like roofies, was used as one of the date rape drugs. It can leave the user motionless, where they can only just sit on lie down. O/T A man killed his wife this way. After injecting her with it, he hit her with a rock killing her (she was aware but couldn't move) and then said she fell off her horse.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2010, 08:43:44 PM »

For some reason I'm remembering either Kaine or Desiree referring to Kyron as Special K.  I'm trying to find where I heard that but no luck so far.  It was in an earlier press conference.

I googled and came up with the following which connects Special K to Kyron.

Janet

+++++++

Tracy Fisher Metivier Rebecca is right, God can work a miracle. I have faith that Kyron is alive, I truly believe that.
@ Douglas, the nickname you gave him is so endearing, Special K. I love it.We love you Kyron, I hope you are not afraid or hungry, God open ey...es for us to find him and open hearts for those to let him go..
See More
July 17 at 9:13am ·

Nancy Dugas Knape ‎@Sandra, there is a $25,000.00 reward already posted. Come home Kyron we all love you very much.
@Douglas, the nickname Special K is a great one. It certainly fits this sweet boy.
July 18 at 7:15pm ·

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=110946258957979&comments=1
 ·

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »

found this among other things.. dede was Also a fan of Vampires on FB 

http://www.pirromount.com/fanmail.html

Hi! I'm an avid horror film fan, and I greatly enjoyed your A POLISH VAMPIRE IN BURBANK, and ...(didnt want to post the whole paragraph)

ending in...(snipped)> A big QUEERWOLF fan, Douglas Prosch

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2010, 08:44:18 PM »

Rosie, I see the glasses in the dd .. in  daddy ..  Of couse, DD may see them elsewhere, lol. 

Thanks all for the info on Ketamine, interesting! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2010, 08:45:45 PM »

Klass????

You have followed more than I on the "cousin" Tom/Joneser thing, I find him kind of creepy maybe a split personality haven't really decided, had he not known things only "he" could know, he would be on the list of "42" at oregonlive with everybody.

With that said do you think at this point he means wells or could be one of those people who has found a way to fame? 

Reason I ask I remember him stating inf-antically (sp) at the start he wouldn't take money for interviews etc. know he seems to make me think he is angling a book, a interview? 

Makes you wonder if he is behind somehing like this.

Your thoughts?....

This was not directed at me, but...

Now that you mention it...

He has kept on with the case knowing the details of Dede's grand jury appointment, but nothing else.

Besides that, he has only babbled his way into playing games with bulletin board users.

Sooner or later someone may think he had a part in Kyron's disappearance, and he will find himself tangled in a big web of poop, then he will have to fork his beer money to save his sorry self.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.