May 28, 2024, 04:37:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246029 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #820 on: August 06, 2010, 10:10:31 AM »

Goodnight all!

DD - I'll check my email in the morning ok?

I missed you ugh, okay, well when you read tomorrow then...

anyone watching that page and saying awake... ????

please pay close attention to what is said... thanks. 

Posted on the Terri Horman Support facebook to prove Desiree Davidson Horman did join the group (wondering if Desiree and Tony are simply keeping an eye on them?):

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall&ref=ts

I thought her name was Desiree McCullough Horman.Young

Blonde 

DoubleD said "Davidson" (who's who list) is the maiden name for DY. Could "McCullough" may be from her first marriage?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: August 06, 2010, 10:13:44 AM »

3 more Terri Horman friends called before grand jury

Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Aug 5, 2010 at 6:56 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 5, 2010 at 6:56 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - At least three more friends of Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, were called before a grand jury Thursday to testify in the disappearance of the 7-year-old boy.

One of those friends was Chelsea Aleshire. She spent an hour and a half upstairs with jurors and a prosecutor working on the Kyron Horman case.

Afterward, she described herself as having a very limited role on June 4 the day Kyron disappeared.

“I can tell you that I know nothing and that you guys are going down a dead end. She was my friend, and I talked to her that day as a friend and that’s all,” she said.

Asked what she would tell her friend Terri Horman today, Aleshire said, “Just that I’m praying for her and her family and that’s all. And I have nothing else to say.”

When asked if she was praying for Kyron, Aleshire said, “I’m praying for the whole family, so yes Kyron also.”

Among others who testified about Terri Horman were two friends who attended birthday parties and other Horman social functions.

Also, one woman said that Terri had at some point come into her place of business.

Criminal defense lawyer Lisa Ludwig said grand jury witnesses aren’t allowed to bring their own attorneys into the room.

“The only people that are present are seven grand jurors who are just selected out of the regular jury pool for special duty, and a prosecutor, who is sort of the host of the grand jury, and then a witness who is testifying. One witness at a time,” Ludwig said.

Legal experts say it’s possible these witnesses invoke the 5th Amendment once they’re before the grand jury, claiming that if they testify they will incriminate themselves.

The experts also say there is no guarantee the grand jury proceedings will lead to a felony indictment in Kyron Horman’s case. That is up to the seven citizens who sit on the jury.

Grand jury proceedings are secret in Oregon so it is unknown what the witnesses in the case have said.

Investigators have not named any suspects or persons of interest in the case and they have made no arrests.
Post a

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100086609.html

1 1/2 hours!!!

If Chelsea Aleshire's only connection with Terri Horman on June 4th until now ......

Janet

++++++

Friend Of Terri Horman Appears Before Grand Jury
POSTED: 4:14 pm PDT August 5, 2010
UPDATED: 4:22 pm PDT August 5, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman showed up at the Multnomah County Courthouse on Thursday to testify before a grand jury.

Chelsea Aleshire walked out of the courthouse at 2:45 p.m. after giving her testimony. She said she is a friend to Terri Horman, who is the stepmother of missing 7-year-old boy Kyron Horman.

Terri Horman has not been charged with a crime in connection with Kyron’s disappearance, but Aleshire and others have been subpoenaed by the grand jury.

Aleshire said she spoke with Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared, but that the conversation took place before Terri Horman knew Kyron had vanished from Skyline School. She said the two women have not spoken since then.

“I can’t tell you what happened (in the grand jury) but I can tell you that you guys are going down a dead end,” Aleshire said. “She was my friend and I talked to her that day as a friend and that’s all.”

Aleshire also had a message for her Terri Horman on Thursday.

"I'm praying for her and her family and I have nothing else to say," she said.

Aleshire is at least the second friend of Terri Horman to go before a grand jury.

DeDe Spicher, who has been accused by Kyron’s parents of not cooperating with the investigation, walked out of the courthouse last week without making a comment.

Sources have told FOX 12 that she didn’t make any statements to the grand jury.

Grand juries are made up of seven people picked from a jury pool. They listen to witness testimony and can issue an indictment if five out of the seven jurors are in agreement.

Kyron Horman was last seen June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24531499/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: August 06, 2010, 10:14:09 AM »

Desiree McCullough Horman.Young

Maiden name Davidson

Desiree Davidson
Desiree Davidson McCullough
Desiree Davidson Horman
Desiree Davidson Young

I doubt she would be using her previous married names, I know I wouldn't.  
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: August 06, 2010, 10:15:35 AM »

oh I had to stay up and see that...well I see it.. hmmm.. I expected as much.  
gee, I don't know what to say.. I'll say nothing.  but if someone is reading me...

what the heck is wrong with you?  common sense alone should tell a person not to turn your back on someone and let them see who you are.  gee... unreal.  someone needs to talk to someone and get someone's head back on straight... unbelieveable. did someone forget to mention who her husband is... someone needs to remind someone. it pays to remember who is affiliated with whom in this case... shhhhhhh
eeesh..  
Oh dear, that's a bit too cryptic for me!  What the heck happened?
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: August 06, 2010, 10:17:03 AM »

PORTLAND, Ore. - At least three more friends of Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, were called before a grand jury Thursday to testify in the disappearance of the 7-year-old boy.

One of those friends was Chelsea Aleshire. She spent an hour and a half upstairs with jurors and a prosecutor working on the Kyron Horman case.

Afterward, she described herself as having a very limited role on June 4 the day Kyron disappeared.

“I can tell you that I know nothing and that you guys are going down a dead end. She was my friend, and I talked to her that day as a friend and that’s all,” she said.

Asked what she would tell her friend Terri Horman today, Aleshire said, “Just that I’m praying for her and her family and that’s all. And I have nothing else to say.”

When asked if she was praying for Kyron, Aleshire said, “I’m praying for the whole family, so yes Kyron also.”

Among others who testified about Terri Horman were two friends who attended birthday parties and other Horman social functions.

Also, one woman said that Terri had at some point come into her place of business.

Criminal defense lawyer Lisa Ludwig said grand jury witnesses aren’t allowed to bring their own attorneys into the room.

“The only people that are present are seven grand jurors who are just selected out of the regular jury pool for special duty, and a prosecutor, who is sort of the host of the grand jury, and then a witness who is testifying. One witness at a time,” Ludwig said.

Legal experts say it’s possible these witnesses invoke the 5th Amendment once they’re before the grand jury, claiming that if they testify they will incriminate themselves.

The experts also say there is no guarantee the grand jury proceedings will lead to a felony indictment in Kyron Horman’s case. That is up to the seven citizens who sit on the jury.

Grand jury proceedings are secret in Oregon so it is unknown what the witnesses in the case have said.

Investigators have not named any suspects or persons of interest in the case and they have made no arrests.
Post a

Part that struck me most and BBM: "She was my friend..."

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #825 on: August 06, 2010, 10:17:04 AM »

Blonde,

Desiree McCullough - Oregon on Peoplefinders.com (associated names)  you will find all her last names.

We all know PF isn't 100 percent correct.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: August 06, 2010, 10:18:47 AM »

Ok DD, I have been making my eyes stay open, can you elaborate on your post? It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over my head!

just trying to talk some sense into someone...

you don't tug on superman's cape
you don't spit in the wind
you don't mess around with the detective's wife
and expect to walk away in the end.

that is all I am saying...

how can anyone be so stupid

Love, love, love Jim Croce!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #827 on: August 06, 2010, 10:20:24 AM »

Post a

1 1/2 hours!!!

If Chelsea Aleshire's only connection with Terri Horman on June 4th until now ......

Janet

++++++

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman showed up at the Multnomah County Courthouse on Thursday to testify before a grand jury.

Chelsea Aleshire walked out of the courthouse at 2:45 p.m. after giving her testimony. She said she is a friend to Terri Horman, who is the stepmother of missing 7-year-old boy Kyron Horman.

Terri Horman has not been charged with a crime in connection with Kyron’s disappearance, but Aleshire and others have been subpoenaed by the grand jury.

Aleshire said she spoke with Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared, but that the conversation took place before Terri Horman knew Kyron had vanished from Skyline School. She said the two women have not spoken since then.

“I can’t tell you what happened (in the grand jury) but I can tell you that you guys are going down a dead end,” Aleshire said. “She was my friend and I talked to her that day as a friend and that’s all.”

Aleshire is at least the second friend of Terri Horman to go before a grand jury.

DeDe Spicher, who has been accused by Kyron’s parents of not cooperating with the investigation, walked out of the courthouse last week without making a comment.

Grand juries are made up of seven people picked from a jury pool. They listen to witness testimony and can issue an indictment if five out of the seven jurors are in agreement.

What did they chat about Vitamin Kyron went missing abt. 9:00 am.  Did Miss Chelsea chat with SM before 9:00 am? 
I don't think so.  This sounds like grapevine B.S.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #828 on: August 06, 2010, 10:28:58 AM »

(Blonde's link)

I watched the video of Chelsea leaving the courthouse, (the video is under the article) the girl had a little attitude.

SM must have called for advice or something.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: August 06, 2010, 10:38:29 AM »

No Rose , I was thinking the same thing if the fight is not a rumor. It sent chills down my spine in regards to mimicking the Casey Anthony case. Casey had a fight with her mom the night before, her mom threatened about taking custody of Caylee away, Caylee is killed by Casey the next day. Did Terri have a fight with Kaine, were similar words involving custody, etc. thrown out? Kyron goes missing the next day. Things that make you go hmmmm....
  That is what I was thinking about, Casey and Cindy having a fight. 

Oh, no...hadn't thought of that one.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: August 06, 2010, 10:40:42 AM »

Thinking about "why" Terri would have 2 throw-away phones?  Do we know if she requested 2 phones?  Thinking maybe she just told her friends that she needed a phone and it ended up with 2 different friends bringing her a phone (not intentionally to give her 2 phones...just ended up that way).  Just a thought..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: August 06, 2010, 10:42:41 AM »

Sorry, meant to also include that the throw-away phones is NOT good for Miss Terri IMO.  Now, I know, that it could all be innocent and that she just asked for a phone because she couldn't get out herself and buy one...but until we know if that's the truth, then the throw-away phone(s) just plain look bad!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 06, 2010, 10:50:19 AM »

(Blonde's link)

I watched the video of Chelsea leaving the courthouse, (the video is under the article) the girl had a little attitude.

When you think of the emails she sent to Desiree ... the image of Kyron with his project that she posted to her facebook ... maybe Terri was attempting to create a facade that she was having a normal day.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 06, 2010, 10:56:42 AM »

(Blonde's link)

When you think of the emails she sent to Desiree ... the image of Kyron with his project that she posted to her facebook ... maybe Terri was attempting to create a facade that she was having a normal day.

Janet
That has been my belief since day 1.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 06, 2010, 11:04:20 AM »

What did they chat about Vitamin Kyron went missing abt. 9:00 am.  Did Miss Chelsea chat with SM before 9:00 am? 
I don't think so.  This sounds like grapevine B.S.

The following article implies that it was Chelsea who did not know that Kyron was missing when she conversed with Terri on June 4th.

Again ... I believe that Terri was attempting a facade to create the appearance that everything was normal when she was speaking to Chelsea.  What would it benefit Terri to reveal the truth to others ... others who have the ability to turn on her.

The tools of the trade is probably the reason that a panicked Terri reached out to DeDe in regards to the cover up.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Subpoena Issued To Another Friend Of Terri Horman
POSTED: 12:37 pm PDT August 3, 2010
UPDATED: 5:06 pm PDT August 3, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

Chelsea Aleshire, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. Aleshire spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they spoke, Aleshire was not aware that Kyron was missing, she said.

She has not spoken to Terri Horman since then, she said

Aleshire is at least the second of Terri Horman's friends to have been subpoenaed. Eight days ago, DeDe Spicher appeared before the grand jury. Sources have said Spicher did not answer any questions. Kyron's birth parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, have suggested she's not cooperating with the investigators.

The Oregonian newspaper reported this week that investigators have focused on Terri Horman's close circle of friends after learning one of them obtained new cell phones for her so she could avoid investigators' scrutiny.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #835 on: August 06, 2010, 11:13:35 AM »

oh I had to stay up and see that...well I see it.. hmmm.. I expected as much.  
gee, I don't know what to say.. I'll say nothing.  but if someone is reading me...

what the heck is wrong with you?  common sense alone should tell a person not to turn your back on someone and let them see who you are.  gee... unreal.  someone needs to talk to someone and get someone's head back on straight... unbelieveable. did someone forget to mention who her husband is... someone needs to remind someone. it pays to remember who is affiliated with whom in this case... shhhhhhh
eeesh..  
Oh dear, that's a bit too cryptic for me!  What the heck happened?
I'm so confused by this 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 06, 2010, 11:13:52 AM »

(Blonde's link)

Janet

I can imagine her near a nervous breakdown after doing what she did, but having to remain "calm" for everyone else, at least before everyone knew Kyron was missing.

She seems like the kind who relaxes by talking to people.

So, she calls her girlfriends to "talk" and pretends everything is okay, so that later on the friends can tell everyone that they talked on the phone before Kyron was reported missing, and Terri was acting normal.

I am wondering what kind of impression she caused on Kaine when he came from work. She was at the computer, so maybe said a word or two to Kaine and then he went on to his home-office.

Kaine says he got Kiara and put her shoes on and walked towards the bus stop... so, when did Terri join?  How was her demeanor on the way there? How was her demeanor when she found out that Kyron was not in the bus?

IF she knew already that he was not in the bus, she must've put a HUGE act, first pretending that he should've been in the bus, and then going to the school and contacting authorities (and Desiree.)

What a mess!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: August 06, 2010, 11:17:52 AM »

Thinking about "why" Terri would have 2 throw-away phones?  Do we know if she requested 2 phones?  Thinking maybe she just told her friends that she needed a phone and it ended up with 2 different friends bringing her a phone (not intentionally to give her 2 phones...just ended up that way).  Just a thought..

That sure could be what happened.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: August 06, 2010, 11:23:30 AM »

(Blonde's link)

Janet

I can imagine her near a nervous breakdown after doing what she did, but having to remain "calm" for everyone else, at least before everyone knew Kyron was missing.

She seems like the kind who relaxes by talking to people.

So, she calls her girlfriends to "talk" and pretends everything is okay, so that later on the friends can tell everyone that they talked on the phone before Kyron was reported missing, and Terri was acting normal.

I am wondering what kind of impression she caused on Kaine when he came from work. She was at the computer, so maybe said a word or two to Kaine and then he went on to his home-office.

Kaine says he got Kiara and put her shoes on and walked towards the bus stop... so, when did Terri join?  How was her demeanor on the way there? How was her demeanor when she found out that Kyron was not in the bus?

IF she knew already that he was not in the bus, she must've put a HUGE act, first pretending that he should've been in the bus, and then going to the school and contacting authorities (and Desiree.)

What a mess!

Those are good questions, it is hard for me to believe that she could have put on such a good performance. Even if she did, a spouse would certainly see that something was not quite right, at least I know that I would be able to tell.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 06, 2010, 11:23:55 AM »

thanks new monkey, no that is not the one... it was a post that said IMRU Venus and something about a "d list"
Lucky 7>>>>>calling Lucky 7 do you remember that?  I just remember the one New Monkey recalled, I am still going through them sorry but pages of them exist....
There's been a carazy Lucky7 over on insessions.

I would like to assure everyone thats not me. I am not a member of Insessions, never have been.Thanks for pointing it out.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.