May 23, 2024, 03:35:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182170 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: September 21, 2010, 08:45:29 PM »

Listening to JJ's interview now.  He mentions Helen, LE calls her that "nice lady".  I want to say, I worked with her in Columbus, when TES was here for two searches and she TRULY IS A SWEET LADY!  He mentions her name and I know he's telling the truth!  She is SO passionate on these cases, loyal to Tim and is such a highly respected and integral woman.  So he won me over right there!  And Yes, those forms CAN be downloaded from TES website.  I've done it and am a member.

Sorry, I'm just beginning and I will be skipping over Joy.  Anybody see on JVM, where some idiot woman called in from KY, saying how innocent Casey is,  

I have said this before, but JJ is a really nice man. I know him personally and I honestly believe he was ONLY in this to try to find Caylee. He went everyday when he was off from work and searched by himself and with anyone else who was willing. He was methodical in his searches and if he told you something you could take it to the bank. I was furious when JW and the other kooks started trying to demean him. They tried to set him up and tried to get him to lie about searching that area and he not only refused, he had maps of everything he ever searched.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: September 21, 2010, 08:47:56 PM »

Doesnt caylee look unkept in that pic on the couch with the ho'?

If you go back through all her pictures there is hardly a picture where she does not have a bruise on her face. I would have been very suspicious of KC if I saw all those.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #862 on: September 21, 2010, 08:51:24 PM »

Listening to JJ's interview now.  He mentions Helen, LE calls her that "nice lady".  I want to say, I worked with her in Columbus, when TES was here for two searches and she TRULY IS A SWEET LADY!  He mentions her name and I know he's telling the truth!  She is SO passionate on these cases, loyal to Tim and is such a highly respected and integral woman.  So he won me over right there!  And Yes, those forms CAN be downloaded from TES website.  I've done it and am a member.

Sorry, I'm just beginning and I will be skipping over Joy.  Anybody see on JVM, where some idiot woman called in from KY, saying how innocent Casey is,  

I have said this before, but JJ is a really nice man. I know him personally and I honestly believe he was ONLY in this to try to find Caylee. He went everyday when he was off from work and searched by himself and with anyone else who was willing. He was methodical in his searches and if he told you something you could take it to the bank. I was furious when JW and the other kooks started trying to demean him. They tried to set him up and tried to get him to lie about searching that area and he not only refused, he had maps of everything he ever searched.

Since listening to him for a little while now, he's obviously a nice, and confident gentleman.  It's a shame, at the beginning, he mentions, due to his divorce/custody case concerns and why he hesitates getting involved, he states, (paraphrasing here) "anybody who is attached to this case, get's destroyed".  OH, how true THAT is!  Poor guy, wants to do what's right, but has to worry about how it will affect his own life, as he should!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: September 21, 2010, 09:00:04 PM »

I'm sorry, but I can't help but crack up, when LE keeps talking about the lady who has been "Baker Acted", over and over again!  We all know who he's talking about.  Wonder how JW feels about that keep being brought up?   

Oh well, she's probably more concerned about her Emmy for her vidoes....  STARRING  Joy Wray!  arrgghh!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: September 21, 2010, 09:05:34 PM »

There's NO WAY I can watch that woman for 15 minutes.

Sorry, got in the quote box.
Just got home and scrambling to see if anything substantial has been released yet?

the one video is almost entirely of her hammering nails of a poster into a tree........
ughhhhhh

don't waste your time on either one of Joy's videos........nothing of value in either one of them IMO......unless you enjoy watching whack-a-doodles

I found it interesting that she kept saying "where WE  found Caylee" and then would correct herself and say they.She did that in both videos. Since she was so "tight" with Cindy, it made me wonder WHO found her.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: September 21, 2010, 09:17:58 PM »

Since listening to him for a little while now, he's obviously a nice, and confident gentleman.  It's a shame, at the beginning, he mentions, due to his divorce/custody case concerns and why he hesitates getting involved, he states, (paraphrasing here) "anybody who is attached to this case, get's destroyed".  OH, how true THAT is!  Poor guy, wants to do what's right, but has to worry about how it will affect his own life, as he should!

Gotta love kathi belich
she called baez in tenesee  he said it was not tre! about the document but I say they will do a through investigation and will find anything he did connected to  breaking the law and he will get disbarred oh music to my ears!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 21, 2010, 09:20:30 PM »

listening to jj interview?
question?
If baez had a hand in fabricating evidence can he be in trouble like disbarment?

I would think so!  Looks like there trying to build a case.  I can only pray!

Dihanni 1

I will keep my toes and fingers crossed!! I hope they build a good case against him and anyways he isan embarasment to the bar with all his stupid c/o's and wrong doing that they would be glad to accomadate LE to get rid of the likes of him.just think Mason will be known as a lawyer connected to him in this case.

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 21, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »

As I'm listening to the interviews it seems that no one seen or knew of this Laura Buchanan so now my question is, Do we all know that she truly was part of the Esearch team??  Cause my mind is leaning to who is this person and did she in fact work for Baez instead of Tim Miller..just wondering...trying to keep everyone straight here.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: September 21, 2010, 09:32:47 PM »

Loca, I'm here with ya!  He needs to be shot off his high horse!  He genuinanly discusts me!  However, I don't want Casey off on insufficient counsel.  I wanna see her fry first!  Time for him later...  I have patience.  Wink

Go Kathi!  She rocks!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: September 21, 2010, 10:25:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25096482/detail.html
Audio Interviews, Photos Among Casey Docs Released
Posted: 8:05 am EDT September 21, 2010
Updated: 10:51 am EDT September 21, 2010

Throughout Tuesday, WFTV will be pouring over new documents released in the case against Casey Anthony

EVIDENCE RELEASED 09/21/10:
» Investigative Photos Of Casey's Trunk 
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/25097605/detail.html

Photos Taken By EquuSearch Volunteer Joy Wray
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/25098021/detail.html

» Video Of Joy Wray At Caylee Memorial
http://www.wftv.com/video/25098994/index.html

More Evidence Posted Shortly
<snipped>

After looking at the pictures of KC's trunk - they can get all the cross examination experts they want but NOTHING is going to overcome those blowfly pupas in that trunk.

Maggots moult twice during their development and can grow from 2 mm to 20 mm in length in four days. Having acquired the necessary nutrients to make a fly, they retire into their puparia where the transformation occurs.

A female blowfly lays up to 300 eggs at one time, and with numerous females visiting a corpse, the number of maggots can be immense. For example, 48,562 maggots were found on a 156 g piece of meat after 24 hours exposure. However, because this was insufficient food to sustain them, only 231 flies finally emerged. In warm weather, conducive to fly growth, maggots can consume 60 per cent of a human body in less than a week

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: September 21, 2010, 10:26:34 PM »

As I'm listening to the interviews it seems that no one seen or knew of this Laura Buchanan so now my question is, Do we all know that she truly was part of the Esearch team??  Cause my mind is leaning to who is this person and did she in fact work for Baez instead of Tim Miller..just wondering...trying to keep everyone straight here.

Somewhere in the back of my 'muddled" mind it seems like Laura was a friend of Cindy's or was emailing/talking back and forth with Cindy.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: September 21, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »

Gotta love kathi belich
she called baez in tenesee  he said it was not tre! about the document but I say they will do a through investigation and will find anything he did connected to  breaking the law and he will get disbarred oh music to my ears!!

I do so love Kathi Belich............SHE ROCKS !!  I think they have been building a case against Laura and she knows it because she lawyered up and unless it has been in the last few weeks has been hiding from the prosecution to keep from doing those depositions. I know in court they have stated more than once that she was NOT cooperating.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: September 21, 2010, 10:34:51 PM »

Somewhere in the back of my 'muddled" mind it seems like Laura was a friend of Cindy's or was emailing/talking back and forth with Cindy.

I smell something fishy here...and she's the one to try to get JJ to talk to baez..something is Hinkey...where's Hinkey meter when I need it to help me figure this all out cause it sure smells to me
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 21, 2010, 10:35:00 PM »

As I'm listening to the interviews it seems that no one seen or knew of this Laura Buchanan so now my question is, Do we all know that she truly was part of the Esearch team??  Cause my mind is leaning to who is this person and did she in fact work for Baez instead of Tim Miller..just wondering...trying to keep everyone straight here.

I think they were running a con and got caught because JJ would NOT allow her to lie about him. If I remember correctly she was the one who JJ taped when she called and tried to get him to agree that he searched with her. When she found out she had been taped she threatened him with legal action and that was what all the discussion was about in his interview.  I think she is connected with Cindy and when she told she was in law enforcement she flat out lied because we found where she worked in wildlife rehabilitation and had never been in LE.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: September 21, 2010, 10:41:42 PM »

I smell something fishy here...and she's the one to try to get JJ to talk to baez..something is Hinkey...where's Hinkey meter when I need it to help me figure this all out cause it sure smells to me

Oh another thing which was very "hinkey" was she claimed (or BOZO claimed) there was a searcher's contract she signed and maps which proved she was there with JJ - he called her a liar - Then some "dubious" contracts and maps turned up in BOZO's possession which TES had NO RECORD of in their files. That said to me someone downloaded them from the web site (you can download them from TES - or you could at that time) and tried to pass them off as official.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: September 21, 2010, 11:04:01 PM »

Oh another thing which was very "hinkey" was she claimed (or BOZO claimed) there was a searcher's contract she signed and maps which proved she was there with JJ - he called her a liar - Then some "dubious" contracts and maps turned up in BOZO's possession which TES had NO RECORD of in their files. That said to me someone downloaded them from the web site (you can download them from TES - or you could at that time) and tried to pass them off as official.
Okay that may be true but then add in the fact that when interviewing Tim Miller they asked him about the contracts and mentioned Laura Buchanan and he acknowledged that she signed it so TES had records of her..goodness she really did make a mess of things and when she got caught now she has a lawyer..very telling..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: September 21, 2010, 11:18:47 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-defense-to-questions-body.html
Monday, September 20, 2010
Casey Anthony Defense to Question Body Farm

You’ve maybe all seen this already!
 when asked about the Body Farm, Baez quipped, “I expect a vigorous defense will be put on, we’re excited and you all will see what the Baez smirk has been about all along.” “You will see what the Baez smirk has been about all along!?!” Who the hell talks like that? We all found him intolerable before this but if he’s now going to refer to himself in the third person, I . . . I . . . I just . . can you imagine him being even more insufferable?

1. Inside the body farm.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152901/Body-farm-a-key-battle-in-Anthony-defense

If you want to see how the Body Farm works..........watch this...........Dr. Bass takes you through it. The first one is my favorite.

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/motherboard/the-body-farm

http://www.jeffersonbass.com/video_body_farm_tour.html

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: September 21, 2010, 11:23:12 PM »

Loca, I'm here with ya!  He needs to be shot off his high horse!  He genuinanly discusts me!  However, I don't want Casey off on insufficient counsel.  I wanna see her fry first!  Time for him later...  I have patience.  Wink

Go Kathi!  She rocks!

Dihanni1

I agree let him finish this case and than  let him ride out on the horse he rode in on lol!!

do ya think he is kinda worried that he knows he is in deep doodoo!!! I realy hope he gets to see the
kathi smirk  when this is over with and he is disbarred than he will know what
the kahi smirk is about lmao!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: September 21, 2010, 11:27:42 PM »

This explains how the chemical compounds are measured and the research and machine which measures it.

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/motherboard/the-body-farm

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: September 21, 2010, 11:30:33 PM »

Okay that may be true but then add in the fact that when interviewing Tim Miller they asked him about the contracts and mentioned Laura Buchanan and he acknowledged that she signed it so TES had records of her..goodness she really did make a mess of things and when she got caught now she has a lawyer..very telling..

But were they talking about the one on THAT search date? or even that search? She also claimed to be on other searches in other states, so I am thinking maybe he acknowledged that she had signed one, but WHEN?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.