May 23, 2024, 04:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182173 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: September 18, 2010, 09:08:25 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/09/psychologist-spending-more-time-with-casey-in-jail/
Psychologist Spending More Time With Casey Anthony In Jail
09/17/10

georgieboy and lee better make sure their passports are updated....they are gonna need to be able to get outta the country pronto....they are gonna be the targets of her duhfense.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: September 18, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »

thanks trim.....I'll bet Terry Lenamon  is preening around saying I told you so! neener neener neener!!!      IIRC he wanted the duhfense to focus her duhfense on mental health issues and he and BOZO butted heads about it....well look where they are going now...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: September 18, 2010, 09:23:36 AM »

I read, here I think......that Cindy talked about Laura Buchanan being a personal friend...or Laura herself said she was a personal friend....does anyone else remember this?  And if so...can someone find the info? I have looked and looked but come up empty handed....trim??????????
Sorry I just saw your post.Tech day for/with little Sidekick in the den today.All day....   
Yes,it is here.I posted it and someone else did too.
LB claimed to be friends with the Anthonys.It was posted on a memorial blog in Oct/Nov 2008.
I had the link written down.....I'll look.   

trim...you are AMAZING!!!     I wish I could use our search feature....I try and come up blank....perhaps you could post a tutorial in the Lounge sometime.  I saw you were busy with your little Sidekick!   

Hey Sunny.If you ever saw me search for stuff you would be in the floor laughing.   
I had that link saved at one time,and lost it.Sometimes I have luck with the search feaure,but usually I can just remember about when we discussed things and scan the archives.No real method to the madness that goes on over here.   
Sidekick and I are having some fun this weekend!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: September 18, 2010, 09:24:47 AM »

thanks trim.....I'll bet Terry Lenamon  is preening around saying I told you so! neener neener neener!!!      IIRC he wanted the duhfense to focus her duhfense on mental health issues and he and BOZO butted heads about it....well look where they are going now...
  Monkeys!

Had they gone with T. Lenamon and his way of thinking way back when, this would be all over and done with and the DT would not have gotten what they wanted....more national airtime which produces advertising for themselves and more money. This is the only possible defense they have that answers to Casey's lies and actions, IMO.  Just as long as she spends the rest of her life behind bars, I really don't care what they use for her defense. Her defense is made up of all lies anyway.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 18, 2010, 10:29:55 AM »

I read, here I think......that Cindy talked about Laura Buchanan being a personal friend...or Laura herself said she was a personal friend....does anyone else remember this?  And if so...can someone find the info? I have looked and looked but come up empty handed....trim??????????
Sorry I just saw your post.Tech day for/with little Sidekick in the den today.All day....   
Yes,it is here.I posted it and someone else did too.
LB claimed to be friends with the Anthonys.It was posted on a memorial blog in Oct/Nov 2008.
I had the link written down.....I'll look.   

trim...you are AMAZING!!!     I wish I could use our search feature....I try and come up blank....perhaps you could post a tutorial in the Lounge sometime.  I saw you were busy with your little Sidekick!   

Hey Sunny.If you ever saw me search for stuff you would be in the floor laughing.   
I had that link saved at one time,and lost it.Sometimes I have luck with the search feaure,but usually I can just remember about when we discussed things and scan the archives.No real method to the madness that goes on over here.   
Sidekick and I are having some fun this weekend!   

no matter how you do it...you do and you are good!! And I thank you for all you do here......have a ball with your little sidekick!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 18, 2010, 10:31:10 AM »

Monkeys!

Had they gone with T. Lenamon and his way of thinking way back when, this would be all over and done with and the DT would not have gotten what they wanted....more national airtime which produces advertising for themselves and more money. This is the only possible defense they have that answers to Casey's lies and actions, IMO.  Just as long as she spends the rest of her life behind bars, I really don't care what they use for her defense. Her defense is made up of all lies anyway.

Morning tupelo....I agree.....as long as she is convicted and there is justice for Caylee....I will rest well at night.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: September 18, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »

I have a hard time understanding why anyone would want to be a defense Attorney-  dress it up however you want but at the end of the day you are making excuses for liars,thieves and murderers.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 18, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/cindy-anthonys-myspace-entry.html
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Myspace Entry Reveals Risk Factor for Child Abuse

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 18, 2010, 03:33:56 PM »

That was an excellent piece by Peter. Thanks Trimm.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 18, 2010, 03:36:15 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/151290/Casey-Anthony-jury-in-for-tough-schedule
Casey Anthony jury in for tough schedule
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:15 PM
Video StoriesThe hunt is on for jurors
ORLANDO -- 
When the Case Against Casey goes to trial, jurors will need to get comfy.

Judge Belvin Perry, the state and the defense will travel to another part of Florida and try to find enough people to fill the seats for six days a week, for quite possibly more than a month.

It's an ambitious goal that's never been done before in Florida.

"I think it's going to be significantly difficult to get people that are capable of doing that or that anybody would want to do that," said Cheney Mason, one of Anthony’s attorneys.

Trey Fischer is a senior trial consultant in Orlando. He said finding enough jurors will be difficult.

He also said the majority of jurors will likely be retirees.

“Retirees tend to have more conservative views of the case. In Florida, no matter where you are, [you're] going to get a lot of retirees,” Fischer said.

"Two months away from home and sequestered. No phone, no computer, no television, no contact with family, and not to work -- that's a tough deal," Mason said.

Fischer agrees it'll be a tough job for anyone.  He said having to sit in court for five long days and then Saturday too could be a double-edged sword.

"You're going to end with an unhappy jury panel. It could be an issue,” Fischer said.  “It's going to be lengthy and there are just some things you can't cut out."

It's not unusual for a case to last months, and is quite common in federal court.

However, when you combine high profile, death penalty and a sequestered out-of-town jury, the clock may just seem like it's sitting still in May.

Video Stories The hunt is on for jurors  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/0915CAJurySelection_091520100522.flv

What they do in big cases in this state is bring in jurors from other large cities in the state. They don't move the trial itself because of the logistics of having all the LE officers out of town at one time.  One trial lasted about 6 months but the jurors stayed in the Hyatt and had a long vacation. Some were excused if they had small children, but others brought their babysitters with them and it was like a long vacation for the kids.

Turbo
realy! that sounds interesting babysitters and all. I  wonder will the trial be held in orlando?

Yes the trial will be held in Orlando. But the jurors will be brought in from somewhere else to stay in Orlando for the duration of the trial.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 18, 2010, 03:56:06 PM »

I have a hard time understanding why anyone would want to be a defense Attorney-  dress it up however you want but at the end of the day you are making excuses for liars,thieves and murderers.

gypsies, tramps and thieves!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: September 18, 2010, 09:20:54 PM »

gypsies, tramps and thieves!!

this is funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwsy9tpnUZA

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 19, 2010, 03:50:26 AM »

Just want to throw this out there my hubby loves the countdown clock and had come up with a brilliant Ideal don't know if anyone can do it but if so it would perfect!  What if we can get a monkey to hold the clock and then have a HUGE smile on his face..I was wondering if someone could do it thought I might ask....anyone???
Sounds like a job for Brandi, CBB, or Klaas.  I like the countdown clock, too.

Actually, with that script I found to use that works here on this forum, images cannot be added to it.

You know I would have done that if it were possible, right? LOL

Yeah your one smart Monkey Brandi no doubt you would have put up a clock like that..just was wondering if maybe anyone else knows were we could find one that will work.  I gotta admit at least my hubby thought of the ideal he's right in that boat with all of us...Justice for Caylee!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 19, 2010, 11:14:46 AM »

Good Morning Monks and Monkettes!!   Morning WO!  We need ethical defense attorney....looks at Mark Nejame and John Morgan....like so many other things in life, the bad taint the good....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: September 19, 2010, 11:18:43 AM »

thanks trim...excellent article

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: September 19, 2010, 02:23:25 PM »

Just want to throw this out there my hubby loves the countdown clock and had come up with a brilliant Ideal don't know if anyone can do it but if so it would perfect!  What if we can get a monkey to hold the clock and then have a HUGE smile on his face..I was wondering if someone could do it thought I might ask....anyone???

Actually, with that script I found to use that works here on this forum, images cannot be added to it.

Yeah your one smart Monkey Brandi no doubt you would have put up a clock like that..just was wondering if maybe anyone else knows were we could find one that will work.  I gotta admit at least my hubby thought of the ideal he's right in that boat with all of us...Justice for Caylee!!

Good for hubby!

As an aside, I wanted to share this with you. I had a request for a narly witch as an avatar for Halloween. I asked my husband what kind of witch to use and he said, use Cindy Anthony. She casts evil spells everywhere she goes.

If you want to see it, it is here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1231721#msg1231721

Monkey Devil!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 19, 2010, 04:16:28 PM »

Monkeys!

Morning tupelo....I agree.....as long as she is convicted and there is justice for Caylee....I will rest well at night.

Many of us will sleep well once they convict the hag and send her up the river. lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 19, 2010, 04:17:42 PM »

Good for hubby!

As an aside, I wanted to share this with you. I had a request for a narly witch as an avatar for Halloween. I asked my husband what kind of witch to use and he said, use Cindy Anthony. She casts evil spells everywhere she goes.

If you want to see it, it is here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1231721#msg1231721

Monkey Devil!

Brandi
your husband is funny lol good idea I see he is into this case also.

Loca
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: September 19, 2010, 06:05:18 PM »

thanks trim...excellent article

Yes, Sunny, it sure is.

I was most interested in this quote from the link:
Note also that "she has left me" as if Caylee had any choice in the matter. This is also strange language that is not usual for most to hear because it is the language of immature parents.

Immature parents are the bane of pediatric nurses. They use frightening words that cause the nurses to seek help.

Immature parents of new borns ascribe unrealistic traits to the child, which is an indicator that abuse is likely to take place:

"The baby is crying because she's angry"
"The baby dirtied her diaper just to get back at me"
"I know that cry. It is her spoiled cry."

Note that Cindy ascribes attributes to Caylee that are unrealistic. Her own words would be flagged for potential abuse and neglect.

I would add to this a couple of other examples.

[1]  When Greta V was invited into the Anthony home for her special, Cindy was showing her Caylee's room.  Looking at a picture of Caylee at two days old, (at 4:30 in the video linked below) Cindy pointed out to Greta that the picture "has a lot of Caylee's personality in it" -- Cindy claims of the expression on the newborn's face, "I mean, that's Caylee."  Cindy tells Greta that this expression means:  "You know what?  You better, you better behave, you know?  She's just, she's just got her eye on ya." I thought it was creepy.  A two-day old baby is watching you closely, so you better behave?  Aww, she was just a tiny baby!

Link to video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c

[BTW, in the video, there are also several point-blank LIES coming from George and Cindy.  I got disgusted all over again, rewatching this video.  And the rearranging and staging of Casey's room for the show (though Cindy claims this is how Casey's room was always arranged) is something I can't help but regard as highly hinky.]

[2]  Back to the Seamus blog:  Another example would be:  Cindy has recounted numerous stories about Caylee being "wise" or "compassionate" -- that Caylee intuitively knew when Cindy needed reassuring or comforting and would reach out to Cindy to make it all better for her.  There was the little vignette about Caylee climbing up into Cindy's lap when Cindy was upset, and taking Cindy's face in her little hands to get her attention and tell her that everything would be okay, or something like that.  I found that to be of some concern.  It is not the child's job to do that.  It sounds all backwards to me.

I agree that these clues hint at unhealthy parenting/grandparenting.

Oh, and on a different topic -- I also found it interesting that Peter pointed out something that positively screams out in this myspace "lament" of Cindy's.  Inside her statement, "The only thing I am guilty of..." appears the alarming phrase, "I AM GUILTY."  You don't have to be a statement analyst to see that, IMO.  It truly does stand out.  Good stuff.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: September 19, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/152561/Casey-Anthony-team-to-interview-Body-Farm-scientists

Last Updated: Sunday, September 19, 2010 1:01 PM
ORLANDO --

The Case Against Casey heads to Tennessee this week.

Casey Anthony's team of lawyers is set to interview four scientists who work at the Body Farm.

Anthony’s lawyers want to know more about tests done at the body farm for the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Local investigators sent samples from the trunk of Anthony’s car to Tennessee to see if the scientists could detect indications of human decomposition.

The results were included in a 41-page report handed over to Orange County investigators last April.

Starting at 6 p.m. Monday, News 13’s Adam Longo takes us inside the secret facility and shows us more of the work that goes on there.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.