May 23, 2024, 04:45:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182175 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 21, 2010, 12:30:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25096482/detail.html

Posted: 8:05 am EDT September 21, 2010
Updated: 8:53 am EDT September 21, 2010

Phone Records Among Documents Expected To Be Released     

Throughout Tuesday, WFTV will be pouring over new documents to be released in the case against Casey Anthony.

It is speculated that the phone records of Roy Kronk will be released. Kronk is a former meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains. Sources tell WFTV that the phone records indicate that Kronk spoke with his son about where the remains were found.

It is also possible that phone calls of inmate Robyn Adams may be released. Adams told investigators that Casey talked to her in jail about using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, Casey Anthony's defense team will be in Tennessee to depose the experts at Oak Ridge Laboratories. The laboratory conducted air tests on Casey's truck which showed evidence of human decomposition. Casey's defense attorneys have publicly challenged the lab's findings.

How can phone records indicate what he said? Unless he texted? Oherwise wouldn't the records just indicate that there was a call between the two phones, not the content?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 21, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »

Audio Interviews, Photos Among Casey Docs Released
Updated: 10:51 am EDT September 21, 2010

Throughout Tuesday, WFTV will be pouring over new documents released in the case against Casey Anthony

EVIDENCE RELEASED 09/21/10:
» Investigative Photos Of Casey's Trunk 
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/25097605/detail.html

Photos Taken By EquuSearch Volunteer Joy Wray
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/25098021/detail.html

» Video Of Joy Wray At Caylee Memorial
http://www.wftv.com/video/25098994/index.html

More Evidence Posted Shortly
<snipped>

Joy must be on Cloud 9 about now! She gets to dust off her KC lookalike shades out and play celebrity! Why she's bigger than ... than ... Moby! (the whale, not the singer)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: September 21, 2010, 12:42:21 PM »

Throughout Tuesday, WFTV will be pouring over new documents released in the case against Casey Anthony

<snipped>
Thank you Trimm  an angelic monkey
Thanks from me too.   

OK, I'm getting through Joy's video, gag, but listen to what she says starting at 9:14. She says (my words here) this is how the woods looked when Caylee's body was discovered last OCTOBER !!
I caught that too Tupelo 

I'm not sure how Joy means this, now that I have listened to that sentence over and over again.  she says "....this is how it was right before the body was discovered (slight pause here) back last October and also in July...."  So does she mean the body was discovered in October or does she mean that the woods looked like this in Oct., right before the body was discovered (in D,ec.)?  I think the latter.
I think the latter too.

Umm ... monkeys, you know I love you all, right? But..but... you DO realize you're trying to analyze something said by JOY WRAY?? 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #783 on: September 21, 2010, 12:44:38 PM »

<snipped>
Thank you Trimm  an angelic monkey
Thanks from me too.   

OK, I'm getting through Joy's video, gag, but listen to what she says starting at 9:14. She says (my words here) this is how the woods looked when Caylee's body was discovered last OCTOBER !!
I caught that too Tupelo 

I'm not sure how Joy means this, now that I have listened to that sentence over and over again.  she says "....this is how it was right before the body was discovered (slight pause here) back last October and also in July...."  So does she mean the body was discovered in October or does she mean that the woods looked like this in Oct., right before the body was discovered (in D,ec.)?  I think the latter.
I think the latter too.

Umm ... monkeys, you know I love you all, right? But..but... you DO realize you're trying to analyze something said by JOY WRAY?? 

So true what was I thinkin?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: September 21, 2010, 12:44:53 PM »

You're a lot more patient than I am if you can listen to her for more than a minute without wanting to 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: September 21, 2010, 12:47:09 PM »

and again..who among those who knew Casey Ho or Caylee hasn't tried to make buck off of this poor dead baby's back? so sickening...I am glad that it is in print showing that these low lives got money from the tragedy of a dead baby...ugh...makes me sick..they should be ashamed of themselves...but they won't be...jmo

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #786 on: September 21, 2010, 01:43:27 PM »

Audio interviews

Tim Miller
http://www.wftv.com/video/25100067/index.html

Joe Jordan
http://www.wftv.com/video/25100676/index.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #787 on: September 21, 2010, 01:50:16 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Stopping in to do an intervention......Step AWAY from the Joy video. It will ruin you for all time. No way, No way, no way am I gonna watch it. I will just read all your comments. Can't stay, got to go help my Mom for a little while. But will catch all your comments later today. Have a good one.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 21, 2010, 02:32:33 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Stopping in to do an intervention......Step AWAY from the Joy video. It will ruin you for all time. No way, No way, no way am I gonna watch it. I will just read all your comments. Can't stay, got to go help my Mom for a little while. But will catch all your comments later today. Have a good one.

Hi Monks...Darla you don't have to tell me twice....I am listening to Joe Jordan's tape......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #789 on: September 21, 2010, 02:41:18 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Hi Monks...Darla you don't have to tell me twice....I am listening to Joe Jordan's tape......
Anything any good Sunny? Haven't had time to look at anything, thanks 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: September 21, 2010, 02:48:35 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

It is difficult to listen to at times....but yes there is some very interesting information....@ 31.46 minutes JJ says Mortimore told him the duhfence has some original documents that some searchers kept and didn't turn into TES after they searched...so TES did have the documents but the duhfense did...also  they talk in depth about Laura Buchanan...she told JJ that she was KY law enforcement and that she was working with the Baez Law firm....I am sure I will have to listen to the tape again to make sure I hear it all.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: September 21, 2010, 02:50:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

It is difficult to listen to at times....but yes there is some very interesting information....@ 31.46 minutes JJ says Mortimore told him the duhfence has some original documents that some searchers kept and didn't turn into TES after they searched...so TES did NOT have the documents but the duhfense did...also  they talk in depth about Laura Buchanan...she told JJ that she was KY law enforcement and that she was working with the Baez Law firm....I am sure I will have to listen to the tape again to make sure I hear it all.

self edit.....TES did NOT have the documents

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #792 on: September 21, 2010, 02:51:11 PM »

Thank-you Sunny 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 21, 2010, 02:57:19 PM »

Hi Monks!
I wanna see Cindy's interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #794 on: September 21, 2010, 03:13:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20100920,0,7426347.story
Prosecution releases Casey Anthony discovery information Tuesday
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:29 p.m. EDT, September 20, 2010
Prosecutors plan to release supplemental discovery information Tuesday in the Casey Anthony case.

The information will be released Tuesday morning at Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar's office, according to spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier.

"Because of various types of digital media formats, the information is contained only on disc and copies can only be made on disc," Tavernier said in a statement announcing the release of the records.

She later said the information on the discs to be released includes audio interviews and photos.
Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

Check back for details tomorrow.

grrrrrrrrr it annoys me with baez the baez smirk its all about him. Did you  see the look on masons face when he said that. He is so damn self absorbed its all about him. hell he aint the one doing the work  even if he tries to imply! I bet it wont be him writitng that motion he talks about. He  cant even  put a simple motion together much less a highly complicated one   from the body farm visist.
We can expect to see Dorothy Clay Sims front and center when it comes to the Frye Test. A look at her website with cross examination of a medical expert is a clue as to how she will proceed with the accusation of "junk science" and a motion to have it excluded from evidence that can be presented in court. In the end it will not matter. 31 days is what will convict Casey. The rest is window dressing !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: September 21, 2010, 03:23:19 PM »

They now have these interviews posted:
AUDIO INTERVIEWS: Tim Miller | Joe Jordan | Hoffman | Ibison | Tinelli | Reilly | Creque | Rovinsky | C. Conaway

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 21, 2010, 03:26:49 PM »

still listening to JJ's tape....@ 57:47 JJ says Laura Buchanan claimed she was GOOD FRIENDS with sin-cin...it also looks like LE and JJ are relatively SURE the TES document she produced was FAKE!!   and she is on the duhfence witness list.....I hope the state 's her!!

FYI from the state's wintess list -  (157) Joseph Jordan - searcher with illegally recorded tape of interview with Defense team - added
May 24, 2010

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: September 21, 2010, 03:28:32 PM »

Hi Monks!
I wanna see Cindy's interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would need tranquilizers and margaritas BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 21, 2010, 03:38:31 PM »

still on the JJ tape...and I just spit Diet Dr. pepper all over myself....at around 59:00 JJ is talking about when georgieboy called him to thank him for some posters JJ had printed....JJ says he asked georgieboy about the rumors of incest and sexual abuse going around...that's when I spit all over...he sctually questioned georgieboy about it....the LE had the same reaction of you did WHAT???  I hope he didn't have a mouth full of Diet Dr. Pepper!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 21, 2010, 03:38:31 PM »

Hey Sunny so I'm a little confused and I haven't even begun to watch Joy's video's..ugggh..okay so all that's been released so far is video's of  her??  Is there any monkey out there that can put it all together for me..before I get a headache cause the way it looks to me is it's all about "Joy" day..and that's going to make me bonkers for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.