June 14, 2024, 03:23:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 688214 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2600 on: June 28, 2011, 12:40:40 AM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
My greatest wish in this entire tragedy is that #Caylee didn't suffer or fear and that she went softly and peacefully away. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2601 on: June 28, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »

I found an obituary in the archives of my local paper listing a "Roy Kronk" as the deceased's "companion in life". It was in a July 1, 2007 paper. Do you guys suppose that's the same Roy Kronk?

Yes, it might be...didn't he live in your area before he moved to Florida?

Yes. I've heard Leonard refer to Kingsport, TN several times in relation to Kronk. Apparently he worked for a Bail Bonding company?

Yes, I believe Kronk's father had the company (not positive but the Kronk's father is in the mix with bail bonding)

According to Padilla Kronk's wife lived in Kingsport - that was a lie - she lives in Maryville, Tn by the golf club. I am not sure about his father, but I do know exactly where his ex wife lived. She also claimed she did not say the things attributed to her about Roy Kronk so this should be interesting.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2602 on: June 28, 2011, 12:42:16 AM »

I have a feeling...........it just dawned on me who we have not heard from in all of this trial. Annie..........Is she a surprise witness for the prosecution? She is on the list so they could call her as a rebuttal witness anytime. She was the one ZG was with when they got that traffic ticket. I always thought KC was using the alias of ZG because of that.

Good point.

I've forgotten all that we've learned...so much.

I was just wondering who's left on the State's witness list to call???

There's the rebuttal case and, possibly witnesses to call for the penalty phase.....right?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2603 on: June 28, 2011, 12:42:59 AM »

I found an obituary in the archives of my local paper listing a "Roy Kronk" as the deceased's "companion in life". It was in a July 1, 2007 paper. Do you guys suppose that's the same Roy Kronk?

Yes. I've heard Leonard refer to Kingsport, TN several times in relation to Kronk. Apparently he worked for a Bail Bonding company?

Yes, I believe Kronk's father had the company (not positive but the Kronk's father is in the mix with bail bonding)

According to Padilla Kronk's wife lived in Kingsport - that was a lie - she lives in Maryville, Tn by the golf club. I am not sure about his father, but I do know exactly where his ex wife lived. She also claimed she did not say the things attributed to her about Roy Kronk so this should be interesting.

I thought he had a wife who died, and then he married again?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2604 on: June 28, 2011, 12:43:31 AM »

I wonder who's left on the State's witness list that hasn't yet testified and who is "of interest"?

Does anyone know if that psychic that Dominic said he was on the phone with is on either the State's or the defense's witness list?

You know who I'd love to see squirm on the stand, just for fun, JOY WRAY  Monkey Devil!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2605 on: June 28, 2011, 12:43:41 AM »

Monkeys, help me with this one.

Dom Casey said he had just found out today that there was audio on the tape.

The tape had just been played prior to his testimony, right? He wasn't in the court room since he was a witness, right?

Should someone stake out what Sindy does on her bathroom breaks?

Good question - if he was sequestered HOW would he know there was audio?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2606 on: June 28, 2011, 12:44:40 AM »

Monkeys, help me with this one.

Dom Casey said he had just found out today that there was audio on the tape.

The tape had just been played prior to his testimony, right? He wasn't in the court room since he was a witness, right?

Should someone stake out what Sindy does on her bathroom breaks?

I was yelling at my TV for someone to ask Dominic "how" he heard about the audio on the video tape today.  He said it twice, too.  He said he'd heard "rumors" before today.

Yes, you're right....it was mentioned, along with one of the pictures of Cindy today, that she had another note in her hand.
But....don't they have LE in the hallway?

Yep, she did seem to be getting up and down a lot today. Not sure about LE in the hallway, maybe just security? He did act pretty ticked off like he really really just found out. I'll go back and listen again but I think George asked him twice and it sounded like he was surprised too.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2607 on: June 28, 2011, 12:45:15 AM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
My greatest wish in this entire tragedy is that #Caylee didn't suffer or fear and that she went softly and peacefully away. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame
I have always worried that that precious baby suffered at the hands of ICA!  I sure hope and pray she did not suffer.
Night all!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2608 on: June 28, 2011, 12:47:28 AM »

I wonder who's left on the State's witness list that hasn't yet testified and who is "of interest"?

Does anyone know if that psychic that Dominic said he was on the phone with is on either the State's or the defense's witness list?

You know who I'd love to see squirm on the stand, just for fun, JOY WRAY  Monkey Devil!
OMG..now that would be too much fun! lol
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #2609 on: June 28, 2011, 12:47:41 AM »

Adieu all ...   an angelic monkey

night night, ono!

So, is the deal here... Baez wanted to shut her up and declare her incompetent... but Casey won and was declared competent.

That is why she was all smiles? Competent for what? Does she want to take the stand? This is what I think may have happened.

She's probably tired of her hag azz mother yacking on the stand all day.... and is ready for some ME TIME.

That is exactly what happened -- she THINKS she is smarter than everyone else and wants to take the stand! Her defense thinks she is nuts and are trying to prevent it.

See I don't look at it the same way.  Casey appeared to be all smiles BEFORE the judge ruled.  I think she thought that she would be found incompetent.  After the judge ruled she didn't look happy at all.

Exactly.  So then why so sad at the competency ruling?  As I theorized on the page before, me thinks she wanted to be declared incompetent, take the stand and then later claim she didn't know what she was saying and then call for a mistrial.

BTW, has anyone kept count on how many times the duhfense has called for a mistrial? 5? 15? More?!?
If she had been declared incompetent she would not have been allowed to take the stand.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2610 on: June 28, 2011, 12:47:59 AM »

I'd also like to thank all the MODS (CBB, San, Nut, Muffy, Bearly) for their help in keeping this forum running smoothly every day!  I couldn't do it without you.   an angelic monkey

Special thanks to Blonde, KCJackie, Trimm, Brandi, and many others that are updating threads and images. Also a special thanks to everyone for being so well behaved!

Yes thanks so much to everyone!!!  This is the best place to get the facts and vent when you feel you are going crazy!

My thanks to everyone too.  I wouldn't want to watch this circus...er...trial...without you guys.  I love how smart you all are, how some of you can break things down where even this old brain can understand, the infor you bring over from other sources,  and especially the bits of humour that really lighten things up when needed.  I love this place. an angelic monkey

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2611 on: June 28, 2011, 12:48:09 AM »

Put Ashton on her!!   

OK, if Kronk and/or his ex wife end up being from Kingsport, then before you guys think we're ALL like that in TN, remember the good folks at the Body Farm are just a little South of us in TN also !!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2612 on: June 28, 2011, 12:51:24 AM »

Kronk's on the stand tomorrow, maybe for 2 days. I'm sure the defense will also put Krystol/River on as well. Will those two finish them?

I just can't believe that Casey will testify. If she does, that confirms a narcissistic diagnosis coupled with a death wish!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2613 on: June 28, 2011, 12:51:42 AM »

I thought he had a wife who died, and then he married again?

I don't know about the wife who died, but it could be because he does have an older son. The one in Maryville have been his second wife or maybe his second wife was the one who died.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2614 on: June 28, 2011, 12:54:01 AM »

Put Ashton on her!!   

OK, if Kronk and/or his ex wife end up being from Kingsport, then before you guys think we're ALL like that in TN, remember the good folks at the Body Farm are just a little South of us in TN also !!   

His ex-wife is remarried and lives in Maryville, Tn right adjacent to Knoxville. The Knoxville Airport is actually in Maryville that is how close it is.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #2615 on: June 28, 2011, 12:54:55 AM »

Hi Turbo!! If it's the same woman I saw on TV (think of Hee Haw and then think of Lulu on Hee Haw), she flat out said that she thought Roy killed Caylee!  She went on to say that he'd used duct tape on her!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2616 on: June 28, 2011, 12:56:10 AM »

You know who I'd love to see squirm on the stand, just for fun, JOY WRAY  Monkey Devil!
OMG..now that would be too much fun! lol

Talk about making us all crazy - that woman would. I saw a video of her when she was visiting her kids in DCS custody (she had like supervised visitation or something) and before I finished watching it I thought to myself, "this woman needs to be Baker Acted again"...........talk about talking in circles - the Anthonys have nothing on that woman.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2617 on: June 28, 2011, 12:56:33 AM »

Oh, my.....

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2618 on: June 28, 2011, 12:58:27 AM »

Put Ashton on her!!   

His ex-wife is remarried and lives in Maryville, Tn right adjacent to Knoxville. The Knoxville Airport is actually in Maryville that is how close it is.

TY.  Yes, I know the Knoxville/Maryville proximity - I am very, very versed on Oak Ridge (where ORNL is located).

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2619 on: June 28, 2011, 12:58:29 AM »

Hi Turbo!! If it's the same woman I saw on TV (think of Hee Haw and then think of Lulu on Hee Haw), she flat out said that she thought Roy killed Caylee!  She went on to say that he'd used duct tape on her!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Lulu!!  .... sorry my avi demanded I say that!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.