June 01, 2024, 04:07:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 183013 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #540 on: July 29, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »

It's a buckeye.  They grow in pods, like that.  Of course, they are not that bright. CBB enhancing everyone's qualities.   Laughing
LOL...well it sure is purdy in a scarey kinda way.
 cyclops

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: July 29, 2007, 12:15:45 PM »

I need a little drug education here.  I probably missed it the first time it was discussed, but is GHB and Ecstasy the same thing?  If not do they both have the same effects? 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 29, 2007, 12:16:34 PM »

Klaas... anyone...

do I need to read back to hear what ppl thought of the front page? 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: July 29, 2007, 12:18:44 PM »

Klaas... anyone...

Laughing Laughing I don't think most have even looked at the front page yet.  I think it's AWEWOME!  I just love Dana Pretzer's new look, LOL.  Also the comment area is really nice and CLEAR to read now.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2007, 12:18:58 PM »

I need a little drug education here.  I probably missed it the first time it was discussed, but is GHB and Ecstasy the same thing?  If not do they both have the same effects? 

No, they aren't... ghb will completely pass the person out, it is like you want to make them unconcious.  with Ecstasy they are hyper... it's why it's taken during raves.... effects are somewhat like cocaine.... but maybe more intense.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 29, 2007, 12:19:27 PM »

I have to tell y'all the strange dream I had last night. It must have been the product of fatigue and migraine headache medicine.  Laughing

For some reason I was on Aruba, talking to JVDS at the VDS residence. Anyway, he was being really sweet and explaining that he would never have done anything bad to Natalee. Then, Paulus and Anita came in and they were very gracious and kind, and I left thinking what wonderful people they were. As soon as I had walked out the door, though, my mouth and throat got really dry and I desperately needed a drink of water. My mouth was so dry, in fact, that I could barely talk. Anyway, I went back to the house and asked Paulus if I could have a glass of water. He said yes, but walked outside and starting pointing out restaurants where I could get something to drink. Then he laughed really cruelly and said, "you didn't really think I'd give you a glass of water, did you?"

I gotta cut back on the migraine medicine, I think.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2007, 12:21:29 PM »

Klaas... anyone...

Laughing Laughing I don't think most have even looked at the front page yet.  I think it's AWEWOME!  I just love Dana Pretzer's new look, LOL.  Also the comment area is really nice and CLEAR to read now.

And I was so sure that I wasn't going to have to say read the fp anymore... Confused

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2007, 12:21:42 PM »

Lala's, GHB and Ecstacy have opposite effects.  GHB acts like an opiate or sleeping potion.  Within a half hour of taking it, the victim is generally unconscious.  It's a liquid, colorless and odorless, so is easily mixed with a drink. 

Ectasy is an upper, much like amphetamine or cocaine.  It's generally distributed as a pill.  The user experiences feelings of euphoria, happiness, and greater energy.  It's popularity began about 30 years ago when ravers took it as it made them happy and able to dance all night.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2007, 12:22:48 PM »

Is anyone having issues with AOL? Easy says he hasn't been able to get into the new forum and wonders if that's what the problem is.
I still am having a problem getting in thru aol.I have both aol and IE opened,the forum works fine thru IE,not on aol though.
Also,say I'm on page 20 of the thread,I make a post and it jumps me back to say page 25(where my post shows as the last post of the thread)....then I have to go back to where I was reading on page 20.Is there a way to go back to the page you were reading on after you post a reply?

Hi Smish... I still hit the back button twice....
Hi Mrs Red
That's what I used to do in the old forum.When I click"post",nothing comes up saying my post was posted.So hit the back button twice right after hitting post?
I'll try it on this post.Thanks Smile

Karma Is Coming

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 29, 2007, 12:24:55 PM »

No, they aren't... ghb will completely pass the person out, it is like you want to make them unconcious.  with Ecstasy they are hyper... it's why it's taken during raves.... effects are somewhat like cocaine.... but maybe more intense.

Could you say-- GHB would suppress mental activity and memory; XTC would stimulate desires and suppress inhabition. 

Would that be accurate?

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #550 on: July 29, 2007, 12:26:15 PM »

Klaas... anyone...

I read the front page this morning,from aol no less lol
It is awesome!
I wish the posts were numbered though like they used to be but all in all,much easier to read.Beautiful front page and I love Dana's new logo.Now,can we do something about the new purple no longer matching my icon?
Laughing

Karma Is Coming

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: July 29, 2007, 12:26:16 PM »

Maybe the AOL Monkeys should try minimizing the AOL browser and then opening Internet Explorer.  They can probably connect to SM using Internet Explorer.  We have the same problem at school when students use AOL to try to connect to Blackboard, our course program.  They have to another browser other than the AOL browser.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 29, 2007, 12:27:31 PM »

Could you say-- GHB would suppress mental activity and memory; XTC would stimulate desires and suppress inhabition. 

Would that be accurate?

yes, that's it... AZLady just posted a more detailed explanation. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #553 on: July 29, 2007, 12:28:52 PM »

I have to tell y'all the strange dream I had last night. It must have been the product of fatigue and migraine headache medicine.  Laughing

For some reason I was on Aruba, talking to JVDS at the VDS residence. Anyway, he was being really sweet and explaining that he would never have done anything bad to Natalee. Then, Paulus and Anita came in and they were very gracious and kind, and I left thinking what wonderful people they were. As soon as I had walked out the door, though, my mouth and throat got really dry and I desperately needed a drink of water. My mouth was so dry, in fact, that I could barely talk. Anyway, I went back to the house and asked Paulus if I could have a glass of water. He said yes, but walked outside and starting pointing out restaurants where I could get something to drink. Then he laughed really cruelly and said, "you didn't really think I'd give you a glass of water, did you?"

I gotta cut back on the migraine medicine, I think.  Laughing
Shocked cyclops

Karma Is Coming

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 29, 2007, 12:29:14 PM »

Would that be accurate?

yes, that's it... AZLady just posted a more detailed explanation. 

That was a great explanation.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #555 on: July 29, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »

Indeed, Mrs Red. And both been hard-drug. I think Ecastasy (XTC) and cocaine has the same effects on somebody his or her body. From both you get much energy. And when somebody it used they becomes mostly very busy of that troop. Lala's mom: I know, when somebody used XTC, they get a stare impact/effect.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: July 29, 2007, 12:31:22 PM »

If you give a person GHB, I guess we can assume it to be females that are given this drug most of the time, and then she reacts more severely than she should.  Could you then dose her with XTC to wake her up?  How would that work?
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 29, 2007, 12:33:49 PM »

Thanks, AZlady.

It's easy to understand why there would be an effort to downplay use of GHB, and promote use of XTC or cocaine.

According to Alana's information, there is reason to believe GHB, and not self-induced.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: July 29, 2007, 12:34:18 PM »

Hello Monkey Buddies!! [/font]

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: July 29, 2007, 12:35:46 PM »

If you give a person GHB, I guess we can assume it to be females that are given this drug most of the time, and then she reacts more severely than she should.  Could you then dose her with XTC to wake her up?  How would that work?

WOW... somebody is finally thinking my theory... that they drugged her with ghb to rape her and tried the cocaine to wake her up... and then gave her too much...but something else happened they didn't count on.... like she did fall.... or maybe Satish hit her with the car...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.