May 29, 2024, 05:09:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 214530 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: August 19, 2007, 08:00:17 PM »

Klaas,
Granny Toad might could give us a rough translation of the comment with the word torso in it.  Why don't you ask her when she is here?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 19, 2007, 08:03:17 PM »

Klaas,
Granny Toad might could give us a rough translation of the comment with the word torso in it.  Why don't you ask her when she is here?

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: August 19, 2007, 08:04:31 PM »

I was just about to say  that sandy was lurking somewhere ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2007, 08:05:49 PM »

sandy - can you make this out?

Zap 7 said:

LO E TA DI E VENEZOLANO CU A WORDO MATA TEMPO DI INBRAAK NA UN JOYERIA?..TA E TORSO SO NAN A HAJA....KEN SA ESEY TA SU PIANAN.  hopefully nan ta di carbrito.... 

Nice to see you!

Hang on, got something else for you (a short one).

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2007, 08:07:24 PM »

This was posted today in the comment area at 24ora under the article regarding the bone that washed ashore:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1840/1/

Zap 7 said:

LO E TA DI E VENEZOLANO CU A WORDO MATA TEMPO DI INBRAAK NA UN JOYERIA?..TA E TORSO SO NAN A HAJA....KEN SA ESEY TA SU PIANAN.  hopefully nan ta di carbrito.... 

It would be nice to get a translation of this.  Looks like the word TORSO.  I'd like to know what the entire comment says.

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

will the is of the venezolano cu owing to wordo kill time of inbraak at one joyeria?..ta the torso only they owing to haja....ken know esey is his pianan. hopefully they're of carbrito.... come across

Hi, Sandy,

This is the comment with the word torso in it.  Do you know roughly what it says?  Thanks for all the help you have given us on the Murder and Crime thread, BTW!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: August 19, 2007, 08:09:00 PM »

sandy - Please? Thanks!

Nos a compronde cu awe mainta trempan na costa noord di Aruba weso a wordo haņa. E wesonan aki a wordo haņa net banda di e brug chiquito na costa. E wesonan lo mester tin basta aņa eynan caba pero tawata bow tera. E lama bruto cu tin awor lo mester a coba pa asina e wesonan por a wordo mira. E prome informa ta bisa cu nan lo mester ta weso humano.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 19, 2007, 08:16:59 PM »

Sorry for the momentary thread shuffle (if you noticed)  Laughing

i couldnt find myself  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: August 19, 2007, 08:21:11 PM »

Hi, Robots!

What does your Robot self think about the bones?  With KLPD present, it will be harder for Dennis Jacobs to throw them away at least.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »

Hi, Robots!

What does your Robot self think about the bones?  With KLPD present, it will be harder for Dennis Jacobs to throw them away at least.

the bones are very important

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2007, 08:24:21 PM »

sometimes, all ya need is a little break in the case.........

we may gave just gotten one

- A Horse's Tale
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: August 19, 2007, 08:32:39 PM »

We all got a whole lot skinnier ...

And apparently sandy (that scamp) scamped off.

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: August 19, 2007, 08:35:04 PM »

This was posted today in the comment area at 24ora under the article regarding the bone that washed ashore:

Zap 7 said:

It would be nice to get a translation of this.  Looks like the word TORSO.  I'd like to know what the entire comment says.

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

will the is of the venezolano cu owing to wordo kill time of inbraak at one joyeria?..ta the torso only they owing to haja....ken know esey is his pianan. hopefully they're of carbrito.... come across

Hi, Sandy,

This is the comment with the word torso in it.  Do you know roughly what it says?  Thanks for all the help you have given us on the Murder and Crime thread, BTW!

Cabrito means 'goat' in Spanish.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 19, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »

Robots,
I am glad the bones turned up while KLPD is around or even if not on the island right now, under their watch.  Perhaps these won't just vanish.

I hope you are right and it is the break we have been hoping and praying for all this time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: August 19, 2007, 08:44:04 PM »

Robots,
I am glad the bones turned up while KLPD is around or even if not on the island right now, under their watch.  Perhaps these won't just vanish.

I hope you are right and it is the break we have been hoping and praying for all this time.

well, yes and lets not forget, the bones belong to someone

and it is sad no matter who is the person that has bones landing on beaches

- A Horse's Tale
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: August 19, 2007, 08:48:23 PM »

We all got a whole lot skinnier ...

And apparently sandy (that scamp) scamped off.
hi monkeys wasnt scampering was translating but in the burp i got knocked off line 3 times so ill try this again brb
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 19, 2007, 08:49:40 PM »

Surveillance

I am not convinced ALE did any surveillance or wire-taps on J2K pre-arrest.

Joran's *jackpot* comment assumes wiretap, but it also assumes Steve Croes was arrested based on that statement. Steve Croes was mentioned in PVs well before his arrest, a wiretap was not necessary. Joran could simply be remembering the conversation with Deepak and using it as a reason to blame, fingerpoint...which is what the police car tapes are all about.

There is also no indication that ALE had any idea that Deepak's car was brought to Automotive Enterprises during that first week, Osman Osman was not questioned until after the police car tapes.

Why assume diligence in this case? Help me out here...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 19, 2007, 08:52:23 PM »

Robots,

well, yes and lets not forget, the bones belong to someone

and it is sad no matter who is the person that has bones landing on beaches

Correct..Even though PVDS was seen in that area and it was suspicious it may be someone else other than NH. Max Devries,Buddy Larson,Gary Markings and others have vanished on that island. Because Aruba goes to the extremes to protect there tourism who knows what they will say about this. All I know is they didnt do much to help the families of these missing Americans.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: August 19, 2007, 09:03:09 PM »

Zap 7 said:

what the venesuelan has said is that a torso has shown up with jewelry on its leg (NOT too sure what pianan is i think its foot . who knows hopefully it from a goat. by the way was reading articles last nite on the bones washing up near the lil bridge on the north side of the isle(lil natural bridge) is what i understand, anyway article says it may be remains of old indian washed up.  supposedly going to be tested to see if its N.H.  what i found most nteresting is comments from poster Reina who says she believes them to be N.H. and if they are the parents of the missing girl should be told and that they need closure.  The 2nd poster replys that girl keep that queit and upstairs( or in you own head) because the parents would make more trouble for the island than there has already been.Reina replys the parents need to know and dude this will already be coming out on the island radios. another poster writes callnancy grace.then #2 poster tells him dude we dont need anymore negativity our isle has suffered already. that as far as I can surmise.  Ive been lurking on other sites where posters post similar things and believe thede culd be N.H. remains.  One poster said a shoulder bone was found in moko behind the vds. Ill try to dearch back those posts and will post them later tonight.  Hope this translation doesnt get knocked off again.

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

Hi, Sandy,

Cabrito means 'goat' in Spanish.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 09:11:19 PM by klaasend » Logged
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: August 19, 2007, 09:10:45 PM »

Sandy

Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 19, 2007, 09:11:49 PM »

Thank you Sandy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.