June 03, 2024, 07:44:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238695 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2007, 12:14:09 PM »

Interresting phenomenon at RU.  Now that it appears the answers DID lie in Aruba as we all knew, they seem to be taking sides.  Who is guiltier, Joran or K2.  Some believe K2 will turn on Joran 2 against one and that Joran is innocent.  Others believe K2 are innocent of harming and will get less time because they only helped dispose of a body.

My question to those at RU:  Aren't you one bit ashamed of yourselves?

Great question Klaas, but think they have proven they have no morality, thus can't feel shame!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2007, 12:17:14 PM »

Well, this sounds like it is being conducted in a professional manner, eh?
Quite interesting, isn't it ?
I was in the US just for shopping yesterday. Did good.  

good for u Kat..

Ty Itstodlu for the post----had not seen that info

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2007, 12:18:34 PM »

Interresting phenomenon at RU.  Now that it appears the answers DID lie in Aruba as we all knew, they seem to be taking sides.  Who is guiltier, Joran or K2.  Some believe K2 will turn on Joran 2 against one and that Joran is innocent.  Others believe K2 are innocent of harming and will get less time because they only helped dispose of a body.

klaa, the shortest, truest answer to that question is "hell no".  as delusional as some of them are, they consider defending and lying for criminals and defaming natalee and her whole family as some kind of "higher calling".  probably derived from abuse of chemicals ingested over a long period of time.
dennisintn
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2007, 12:19:34 PM »

In the morning overview of some Dutch blob responses, a few Dutch posters are wondering who (and what) Joe T. is doing on the case.

IMO, he's making a big a$$ fool out of himself.

I honestly think that Lackopenis and Joran have very similar personalities. Cocky, arrogant, full of lies,  quick to anger and they think they can get away with anything.  Joe all but stomped his foot on television when he lost his temper!  Great match.

I agree, and love Joe's new name. Laughing

I love the new name too!! He may lackopenis, but ya gotta admit, he's got some "boys" to stick up for the likes of joran...don't think he'll have much of those left when this is all over though!! lol

Those "boys" were bought with a big fat check

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2007, 12:21:58 PM »

good for u Kat..

who is the hunk in the tub with you? why wasn't I invited? lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2007, 12:23:34 PM »

klaa, the shortest, truest answer to that question is "hell no".  as delusional as some of them are, they consider defending and lying for criminals and defaming natalee and her whole family as some kind of "higher calling".  probably derived from abuse of chemicals ingested over a long period of time.
dennisintn

betcha renho and anita are scrambling to find out who the informant is!!!  roflmao!!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »

some seem to get their KICKS on kicking and bashing Beth

what in the world has Beth EVER done to any of them...

not a single thing

Beth has more class than all of them rolled up into one of their crack cigarettes

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2007, 12:24:00 PM »

Posted by Dragonfly at RU:

Yes, something like that, for agreeing to testify against her accused killer. My opinion of what punishment is due for this crime (if there is in fact a crime) would depend on the extent of the involvement of each party and would also somewhat be swayed by the consequences so many people suffered the last 2 1/2 years. Basically, I feel like the "cover up", IF IT EXISTS (and I'm not saying it does, I'll wait on evidence for that) of a death that was probably not at all a planned crime (and the death itself maybe not a crime at all), had far reaching negative consequences for a LOT of innocent people.

Sounds like a politician, lol... alot of hot air and no opinion given without caveats  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2007, 12:25:04 PM »

I've always thought Shango and Simian had some kind of inside information. And before anyone asks - no, I don't know why they didn't tell all they knew in plain language.  Rolling Eyes And yes - I do think they should have.  Sad However, I've been looking back at the posts in light of the new information, and I'm seeing a lot of quotes dealing with things like "pings." Here is another one from Simian.

41.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian is getting out. Knows Shango, knows Shock me, knows Checkme. Do not underestimate the power of the ping. Shango is a dumb copycat. Maybe the Simian should place a call on you. Get you 8 days with a hole to take a dump in. Complementary peanut butter on stale bread for you, you fool.
The Simian is angry. Over and out.
Posted Jun 28, 2:01 AM

I Stand With The Girl
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2007, 12:26:04 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Here an interesting comment on this Telegraaf-article:
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2602208/Joran_van_der_Sloot_op_Aruba.html?p=3,1

Joran is een uiters agressief ventje zeker als hij een slok op heeft als hij zijn zin niet krijgt gaat ie stampvoeten. Vreemd dat niemand er over schrijft dat hij al een paar keer wat uitgaans gelegenheden is uit gesmeten in Arnhem.
Harry, Oosterhout | 11:18 | 24.11.07

Joran is a very aggressive guy especially when he’s had to many drinks and he doesn’t get his way; frustrated he’ll then stamp his feet. Strange that nobody writes that he has been kicked out several Arnhem bars already.

Did Joran stomp on Natalee?

Is that why he had to get rid of the sneaker?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2007, 12:29:22 PM »

EURobert wrote:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2602208/Joran_van_der_Sloot_op_Aruba.html?p=3,1

Joran is een uiters agressief ventje zeker als hij een slok op heeft als hij zijn zin niet krijgt gaat ie stampvoeten. Vreemd dat niemand er over schrijft dat hij al een paar keer wat uitgaans gelegenheden is uit gesmeten in Arnhem.

Joran is a very aggressive guy especially when he’s had to many drinks and he doesn’t get his way; frustrated he’ll then stamp his feet. Strange that nobody writes that he has been kicked out several Arnhem bars already.

I LOVE THIS!!!
No one in Aruba would say anything bad about him...probably for fear of their lives!! but I bet we will be hearing lots and lots about his behavior from his Dutch friends and neighbors!!!! lol

How nice as an American Dutchie to read something positive about them first thing this GOOD MORNING!

In Aruba, Joran is a giant among people who tend to be much shorter, etc. and I have wondered if he was the tallest kid on the Island.

In The Netherlands, he is a regular sized guy since some how the Dutch have managed to become the tallest people on the planet.  I am a shortie but my father was 6'4" and all my sons over 6 ft from him as their father is not tall, very average height.  My tallest is 6 ft 5 in and I do not even come up to his shoulder.  Has to be the Dutch genes even though they are dark like their dad.  Worked out well, tall dark and handsome so their mom says.

I also woke up to the sound of Hans Mos sounding like a rational human being!  Imagine that from someone in Aruba! 

He SOUNDED terrific in all he is saying.  I hope he has the determination to follow through on it.  That is another Dutch trait, we can be stubborn as heck.  Note my interactions with Ramm as an example for we are both too stubborn to concede anything.  Love ya, Ramm, but I am just the same as you and won't ever give in!

I hope Hans Mos is the same.  He may even start talking about those shoes I did for pages  until forbidden to do so any more. 

At least Mos is not smirking and lying and saying things that are total hyperbole as we usually hear coming out of Aruba.  Not once did he say anything like no evidence.  I would not be surprised if they have not somewhere along the line gotten a couple of pointers even from monkeys for we have repeatedly posted the inconsistencies and how the suspects said things that were self incriminating.  At least that is why I have repeated them, hoping someone in authority would notice what should have been caught the first time around.

I am a Happy Camper if this Prosecutor is anything like how he portrays himself.

MOO as always.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2007, 12:30:57 PM »

good for u Kat..

got a special gift from Klass...

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2007, 12:33:04 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Did Joran stomp on Natalee?

Is that why he had to get rid of the sneaker?

I've always thought joran did some serious damage to her and that statement that was made about Satish hitting a girl with his car made me wonder if that girl was Natalee

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #153 on: November 24, 2007, 12:34:31 PM »

NYC - is that show on TV or only a magazine?  I ask because if only a magazine I'm sure she wouldn't need to go to Holland for the interview.

Klaasend - It is a magazine. And I go agree with, she wouldn't need to go to Holland for the interview.
But maybe Mrs. Holloway - Twitty was also here for a show on TV. When I see or find anything I want let u all know!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2007, 12:35:59 PM »

good for u Kat..

got a special gift from Klass...

our Klaas has great taste in men!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2007, 12:36:02 PM »

NYC - is that show on TV or only a magazine?  I ask because if only a magazine I'm sure she wouldn't need to go to Holland for the interview.

Klaasend - It is a magazine. And I go agree with, she wouldn't need to go to Holland for the interview.
But maybe Mrs. Holloway - Twitty was also here for a show on TV. When I see or find anything I want let u all know!

NYC - there was some indication Beth was indeed on her way to Holland to do a TV interview.  Someone has implied (I think it was Viet Vet) that she changed her plans and will be in Aruba this week with Dave.  I have no idea what is true.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2007, 12:36:47 PM »

Well, a walk down memeory lane, just for Yucks..
I was quite happy. Had a turkey dinner on Thursday, we ( daughter and I ) shopped till we could carry no more and had no more room in the trunk. We are Canadians, so we were polite and helpful to others. No ugliness at all. Everone was so glad to see us with our Christmas American Buckaroonies and we did give it all to the US ! And were happy to do so. Had to pay duty and taxes at the Canada Customs and everything was declared honestly ( had to folks, they might have noticed the trunk was full, the car was full and we went with money and came home with none , LOL ).
But, left the dirtiest diaper I ever did see from a 10 month old in the can at the customs. ( the Canadain one ) as a taken of my opionion on the duty and our taxes.
( Had to do something, think its against the law to travel with hazardous material in a vehicle )... OMG.. just ten minutes before we pulled up, the kid did one that would have put a gorilla to shame, must have been the candied yams, turkey, taters and pumpkin pie for her as she was a first timer with some of the foods she ate.    
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2007, 12:36:54 PM »

has anyone heard why beth is going or is in holland now?  makes me wonder if a new fresh, not possibly altered, dna sample to compare with samples they have is required.
dennisintn

When I speak correct. It is correct Mrs. Holloway - Twitty is/was in the Netherlands. She had a interview with show news magazine Story.

Off topic NYC but who is that women with the 2 girls?  Beautiful girls. Are they twins?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2007, 12:40:21 PM »

Well, a walk down memeory lane, just for Yucks..
I was quite happy. Had a turkey dinner on Thursday, we ( daughter and I ) shopped till we could carry no more and had no more room in the trunk. We are Canadians, so we were polite and helpful to others. No ugliness at all. Everone was so glad to see us with our Christmas American Buckaroonies and we did give it all to the US ! And were happy to do so. Had to pay duty and taxes at the Canada Customs and everything was declared honestly ( had to folks, they might have noticed the trunk was full, the car was full and we went with money and came home with none , LOL ).
But, left the dirtiest diaper I ever did see from a 10 month old in the can at the customs. ( the Canadain one ) as a taken of my opionion on the duty and our taxes.
( Had to do something, think its against the law to travel with hazardous material in a vehicle )... OMG.. just ten minutes before we pulled up, the kid did one that would have put a gorilla to shame, must have been the candied yams, turkey, taters and pumpkin pie for her as she was a first timer with some of the foods she ate.    

Too funny Kat!! I had forgotten about the penguins!!
Glad you had fun shopping!! Too too funny about the diaper!! I don't miss those days at all!!

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2007, 12:40:53 PM »

Here is some incriminating proof:

Link to police car secret taping  http://scrux.com/transcripts/policecarconvo/policecarconvo.htm
Excerpts|
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit.  (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, f*** you. What do yousay, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: (to Deepak) Then you're going to tell shit about the ChoHer [choller]?  I have helped you with that that shit of the choller friend. (T>Choller is a druggie or pusher E?)
Deepak:  And, I also said that.
Joran:  That I have not read. I have also read that statement.
Satish: That of the chollers was from me.
Deepak:  You think that the girl has nothing on, you will see who fucked who (this sentence was not good to understand) (t>Joran didn’t hide the body the second time)
Joran:  I know very well that you are afraid. That is if you two have done something bad with that girl. En if they find the girl, then we shall see
Joran:  You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk = dead body], there is no case or I don't what.  All shit. That is totally not true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam = body], then there isn't a case.
Joran:  You said then via the telephone like, that I have the jackpot. You said now [?] through the phone , I have the f***ing jackpot. You forget that the phone is tapped, right?
Satish or Deepak:  Shut your trap [hou je bek]
Joran:  You forget that, right +++++? Then you arrive home and you say how you arranged everything. You say "I have fixed it". Good for you [meaning your own fault]. because of you he is also in jail.
Deepak:  They're going to give you fifteen years if they find the girl
Deepak:  That scholarship of yours. Byeeeeeeee. You can forget it.
Joran: Yeah, by who?  By you, +++++. You know well that you did bad, otherwise you wouldn't lie.

Statement Analysis
by Mark McClish 
In February 2006, Chris Cuomo with ABC News interviewed Joran Van de Sloot on the show "Primetime Live."
The showed aired on February 23, 2006. Even though you can buy a transcript of nearly all of the Primetime Live shows,
ABC is not offering the transcript of Joran's interview.
I wonder what they are afraid of. On their website, ABC has posted exerts of the interview. Let's take a look at a few that stand out.
Q. "Why should you be believed after all of the lying that you have done in this situation?"
A. "There is absolutely no reason to believe me."
Q. "Would you believe you?"
A. "Um I wouldn't probably not believe myself no."

Since people will sometimes be deceptive but rarely lie, we should believe what people tell us.
Joran tells us that we should not believe him. "There is absolutely no reason to believe me."
He states it a second time when he says, "I wouldn't probably not believe myself."
Joran van der Sloot: No, I am not a victim at all. I am not a victim at all. I said, I think it is sad, what the press is doing.
But, I am not a victim at all. I know what I did was wrong, and for lying, I probably deserve to be in that jail for three months.

Current Affair TV Show interview with Joran
A hat tip goes to jennym (poster on courttv.com message boards) for her first draft (she did the hard work), which we have used (with her permission) edited and corrected (where necessary)  from our own tivo copy and other sources (many snippets were added from other cable shows of parts not shown in orginal ACA broadcast).
The actual dialog, unedited, uncut as it occurred on 9/26/2005 
Joran van der Sloot
"You lied, you must be hiding something."  But, I am not hiding anything, but, I know only time will tell that.  Then the truth will come out. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.

Reporter: How drunk was she? 
oran van der Sloot: She had a lot to drink. At Carlos and Charlies, she grabbed my hand for me to take jelly shots off of her. And afterwards, she asked me to buy a shot for her, buy her something to drink, which I did. And, that is all I saw that she drank. I didn’t see  her drink anything else.(T>Admitting he was the only one to give her THE drink)  But from the day…earlier, when I was with her friends at the Excelsior Casino at the Holiday Inn, the whole group was already drinking from five in the afternoon. And I didn’t really see her at that moment. I didn’t really notice her at that moment. But, I guess they came here to have a good time and to celebrate. And to throw their graduation also. And they might have all gone a little too far. 
Reporter: What do you mean jelly shots with her. Off of her body? 
  Joran van der Sloot: On her belly, yes. 
  Joran van der Sloot: I didn’t have any feelings for her, because I did not know her at all. I just…the feelings that I had for her were because she was attractive. 
Reporter: You were laying on the beach like how? Cuddling on the beach? 
Joran van der Sloot: Yeah, cuddling. 
Reporter: And then what happened?  You said I have got to go home, because I have to get up for class tomorrow? 
Joran van der Sloot: Uh... I told her I had to go home. I had school the next day, and I thought, maybe she'd understand. She told me, 
"No,." she wanted me to stay there with her. Because, the next day she was leaving. She wanted to stay there the whole night. I told her, 
"No," I had to go. I even lifted her up to carry her back to her hotel. And she told me, put her down (T>This is where de dropped her and she got hurt on a rock.).  I left her there.  I sat down and I started talking to her for a while. And I called Deepak, to ask him if he could come and pick me up, which Deepak didn’t do. but… 

Reporter: was she angry? 

Joran van der Sloot: She wasn't ... she wasn't angry. If anything she was probably more.. I don't know... upset that I was leaving her there. 
And, I don't know what reaction she had. I don't know (T> She was unconscious)
Joran van der Sloot: Um, she didn't say any last thing to me. (SEE) I said one last thing to her and it was "Bye."
But, I really couldn't, because I'd lied to everybody. I lied to my parents, I lied to my friends and (shrugs). 

Reporter: Now, lying is a crime isn’t it?  When you interfere with a police investigation? 
Joran van der Sloot: Lying.. I don’t think lying is a crime. Lying is probably not ethical, but it is not a crime. 
Reporter:  If you interfere with a police investigation? 
Joran van der Sloot:  If you interfere with a police investigation it is still not a crime. 

Joran van der Sloot: The interrogation, of course, were horrible, because they put stuff in your head. I think if you have a weak person in the interrogation room, I think, even if they are innocent, I think they will admit to doing a crime just to be let alone. Just to leave them  alone. Just to get something to eat. To get something to drink. The Aruban interrogators might have been a little kinder than the Dutch interrogators.(T> This is where Jorann admits Aruban LE is lenient upon him) Because, they really try to make you look guilty, even if you are not guilty or not. 
Joran walks away. He talks to his father, standing nearby.)

Skeeters Kalpoe Tape excerpts:
Jamie Skeeters: Or, a waitress or somebody like that.  Are they able to give you 
 something to put in a drink?
Deepak Kalpoe: I know that there’s a drug called ecstasy, but…
Jamie Skeeters: Yeah.
 Deepak Kalpoe: Never took it
 Jamie Skeeters: That’s what they use in the States…
  Deepak Kalpoe: Never, never saw it, also, you know, close up (unintelligible)   Um, I heard  they slipping that into drinks there…

Jamie Skeeters: There’s people that can, that’s cause they beat the operator.
 You can beat me; you might even be able to beat the machine. But, you can’t beat me and the machine. We're both on it.  And that’s the best equipment in the world. That’s the best money can buy, because, I’m the best trained.       [End of video segment 7]  Deepak Kalpoe: 
Because, when we were cooking up the Holiday Inn story… You
 know, there was a Holiday Inn story before... before the beach. Van der Sloot told... I told.  I asked Van der Sloot, himself,  "What if they give us a polygraph test," and he said, "I’ll pass it," ...about the Holiday Inn story. "There’s no way in hell they can beat...."  (T> A true narcissist and delusional as well)

Deepak Kalpoe: And, so she’s drinking... party in casinos?  Late in the night?
amie Skeeters: I don’t know. 
Deepak Kalpoe: Drinking cocktails on... on beaches?
Jamie Skeeters: Is that what she’s doing?
Deepak Kalpoe: Believe me, I have my sources. 
 Jamie Skeeters: Okay.  Is she partying?
 Deepak Kalpoe: And drunk in casinos.  (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe: And, um, still has the nerve to come tell us, you know.  (I) mean, come
 on, the Aruban people, we, our families, to tell you, quite frankly, we gave enough for someone, to tell you the truth, dressed like a slut, talked like one, was a racist…  (T> Nat reportedly asked if K2 were Jorans slaves or workers, Deepak admits his lack of respect for her)

What more do they need to incriminate and prosecute?
Here is what happened IMO:
Precedents are the tickle sites I visited at the time of her disappearance and commented on with the gangs extra curricular activities described, picking up tourist girls and locals, drugs and sex follow in a cheap hotel or someone’s apartment like Freddy and Joran and the small hotel near the racquets club and the Holiday inn.

Half hour before closing, Carlos and Charlies, one drink with E, 30 minute driving around while E works along with porn on video, Slave comments, fingers and kisses, onwards to the beach, rough sex like Jorans’ websites depicted, a head injury from being lifted up and dropped or choked as his little brother was with a belt, soiled shoes from blood or other, a trip to the house, panick, a burial, dads home, K2 , Paulus or others unbury and bring out to deep sea, The ALE cover up begins with Vocking, Croes and Paulus.

Tony 11/24/07

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.