June 03, 2024, 05:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238675 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: November 24, 2007, 07:47:19 PM »

Who are your friends?

Who are Joran's friends?  Are they the friends he writes about in his book?  Are they the ones left behind in Aruba?  I wonder how easy it is for any known 'friend' of Joran's to live and work in Aruba?

Did Joran sell many of his books there?  I wonder what his friends are saying?

I wonder about his friends that moved off the island in the days after Natalee disappeared?  How easy is it to be associated with his name and image these days?  I wonder how many of them he still sees?

What of Joran himself?  The van der Sloot family left behind in Aruba?  

I've always wondered if Joran planned to relocate to another country like Australia.  Start life over, a place where everyone may not know his face or name.  Would he need to be released as a suspect to do this?

What of the Kalpoes?  Where would they be eligible to go?  Joran's other friends, what are their options?

If this had been a two day story as Gretta had predicted years ago, I don't think anyone would remember their names or faces.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #481 on: November 24, 2007, 07:47:46 PM »

Good point, Wreck. Lorenzo was recently busted for drugs! Cut a deal, maybe.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: November 24, 2007, 07:48:04 PM »

I wonder if all the news agency's cameras were confiscated by the ALE when they arrived on Aruba.  I'm sure they didn't have time for a permit.  Aruba confiscated Greta's camera for her quick unplanned visit.

Phil Keating is using a regular camera for the broadcast and not a tele-vid link up.

He appeared to have no problems.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: November 24, 2007, 07:52:11 PM »

LOL ~!! Seems those of us that have taken the poll so far all chose Freddy ..

Rob and Carpe .. thank you for the video links. Nice to see them all in one spot and catch up since I am hardly home anymore.  Mad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: November 24, 2007, 07:53:06 PM »

Just a reminder Geraldo is suppose to have coverage tonight.  Starts at 8:00 Eastern.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #485 on: November 24, 2007, 07:53:13 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmm....I sure do think Koen could -- and already may have or will freak and squeal and spill the beans, but Koen infiltrated ?...I don't think his Mommy would allow that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 24, 2007, 07:53:36 PM »

FRom Debbie @ BFN:

Geraldo At Large - Fox News - Sat., Nov. 24, 2007

Dave Holloway and Tim Miller are to be Geraldo's guest Saturday night.

Time:  8:00 PM Eastern
Replay:  12:00 Midnight Eastern

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: November 24, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »

Where/what is Moko?

Moko is an area on Aruba near Joran's house.  There is a waterfilled rock quarry there.  It has been said that some time back Joran killed his own dog and through it in that quarry. 

TES got a 'hit' there and was conducting a search there, but ended that search pretty quickly.  Not sure why but it was said on several boards that the media was asked not to interfere with the search.  For the most part the media complied with the request...except for some Dutch media people.  I never saw that confirmed, though.

Hi Truthseeker, I corresponded with Gene Ralston after he had done the searches of San Francisco Bay during the Scott Peterson case, and then was back in touch with him when Tim started the side sonar searches in Aruba.  It is too bad that when I got my new computer I didn't realize I needed to save all my old emails and of course lost them, but I had asked him about that pond as I thought it looked like a natural place to put Natalee.

What he said back to me was really interesting, in that it was impossible to search and that he couldn't say any more about that.

His mail always left a question mark in my mind.  We had read it was chock full of refuse, metal, tree branches, tires, etc, so I always thought it meant he couldn't tow his side sonar equipment in there as it would get tangled, or maybe the metal threw it off.  But why he could not explain anything to me like he normally would caught my attention.

Maybe I'll pop him another mail even though it has been ages since I've talked to him.  I have indeed wondered if he will be in on the upcoming side sonar search. 

I remember what he told me when I asked him where he thought she was.  The words aren't exact as the mail is gone, but he said he thought she was put in the wire fish/lobster cage which was weighted with something, and then was taken out to where that shelf suddenly drops off and it becomes quite deep.  He said he thought they were trying to hit the grounds where the crab live and regenerate, because they are carniverous, and that yes the bones would be left in that cage and depending on the currents in the area, would probably stay quite stationary for a long time due to the weighting of it.

I'll do a search at WS and see if I can find his exact words as I had posted them there.  xox
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: November 24, 2007, 07:54:23 PM »

FRom Debbie @ BFN:

Thanks for the reminder.  I'm off to watch Geraldo.  Talk to you all later.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 24, 2007, 07:54:30 PM »

Hi Sunny, yes I know they are American attorneys and aren't allowed to practice on the hell hole of an island.  I was just wondering why they weren't allowed to have representation from an Aruban attorney.

San..sorry luv...I knew you knew it...I was just trying to emphasize that slimytaco and his attorney must think the viewing public are stupid....him and his fairy dancing shoes.......I have no idea why aruban lawyers are not allowed to see them at this point...but I am sure glad they aren't..LOL....as we were told so many times...we don't understand dutch law. Rolling Eyes...but this time I think it GREAT!! that a judge can say...no lawyers... Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: November 24, 2007, 07:55:47 PM »

Rob and Carpe .. thank you for the video links. Nice to see them all in one spot and catch up since I am hardly home anymore.  Mad
what poll are you referring to? Don't see it!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: November 24, 2007, 07:55:51 PM »

Thanks for the heads up re Geraldo. I'm gonna get some hot tea and settle in to watch. BBL!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: November 24, 2007, 07:58:10 PM »

look up wreck, it's at the top of the page

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: November 24, 2007, 07:58:45 PM »

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!! Very Happy

Carpe is the man.. and Robots too!!! lol.

Here is Loving Natalee Holloway -Missing in Aruba - Episode #48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3V4t75FRKw

for those that would like to see it and may not have.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 24, 2007, 07:59:00 PM »

Thanks for the heads up re Geraldo. I'm gonna get some hot tea and settle in to watch. BBL!

I'll have Bailey and coffee and meet ya back here when it over

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: November 24, 2007, 07:59:51 PM »

I voted for Freddy and for many reasons. Guido seems like he he is very involved and should want this all to go away without anyone implicating him. Koen is a possibility but he may be too close to Joran to rat him out.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: November 24, 2007, 08:00:38 PM »

FRom Debbie @ BFN:

I believe I heard earlier - Whoreldo is on his way to Iraq and Afghanistan and Jeanne Pirro will be doing the show.

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 24, 2007, 08:00:53 PM »

Looking in from the out - it appears they have multiple sources for this new evidence and not just one that could be easily dispatched.

One witness is no witness.

I believe the "one witness is no witness" is a reference to Steve Croes made by Simian.  I don't know if you were implying that SC helped the investigators, but I suppose he's as good a guess as any.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: November 24, 2007, 08:01:50 PM »

look up wreck, it's at the top of the page
-- Okay! But my "choice" was not listed!!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: November 24, 2007, 08:02:22 PM »

Annie had brought up the word 'infiltrate which was used in one of the first statements about the new evidence.  I have been searching for that link to no avail, but am wondering what it really means and how they could have done this.  One would think they would be suspicious with someone new in the mix!

Here is one of the links. They said it was a trusted source so I do not believe it was anyone new.

As part of the investigation, justice has also put in a ‘confidant’ that infiltrated within the group of suspects

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Gee Thanks *******!  Neato  I can't remember, but do you have a Link or Latest Reports Thread?  This has to be one of those 'sleeper' links to save, don't you think?  lol

And the Poll is perfect.  I hadn't considered it was one of his friends, but had missed the word 'confidant'.  I voted for Freddy, as he was supposedly Joran's best friend from what I remember.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.