June 03, 2024, 08:29:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238700 times)
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: November 25, 2007, 07:59:37 AM »

Klass:

By the way I never got an email that said my sign up was activated.  I only got the first email saying my application was being reviewed.  Yesterday, I took a chance and put in my name and password and it worked but I still have not received an email saying I was accepted.  I don't know if others have had this same problem or not.  Thanks

I never received mine either, Canary.  Same as you, I just tried it one day and I was in.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: November 25, 2007, 08:00:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys -

Perhaps Joey Tacopina will give us an update later on today about what the new evidence is, since he said he would find out on Sunday.  MR. IMPORTANT....<NOT>.  He just has friends in the TV studio who need a talking head - they call him - and he obliges to get his name in the press.

I must say, Rob's video from last evening gives me great satisfaction.  J2K better start lifting those weights - AND QUICK!  And PVDS....he better hire a personal trainer right now!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #842 on: November 25, 2007, 08:05:07 AM »

joran the idiot, with his new friends in holland trying to act cool again.

probably high as kite and drinking yards of booze shot his mouth off to the wrong people...

simple as that

when he told them specifics, he told enough to make it possible to find Natalee

he also used specific things in his conversation

he is done

play the tapes

How tough would it be to be a pretty college age girl and get close to the sporter?  Go drinking with him?  Have that bug in your pocket.  It'd be a big job but I think it could be done.  Joran looks like he'd be pretty easy to distract after a few cocktails. 

Could be he was exposed through an undercover lover.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: November 25, 2007, 08:20:23 AM »

Could it have been Fabienne?  Does anybody know how long they 'saw' eachother?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: November 25, 2007, 08:27:29 AM »

Remember the interview with the Dutch media by Paulus where he is asked if he received any other phone calls that night and he says not?  Then as an after thought he adds but I might have made one.  I think it was Paulus who made a phone call to try to intercept the bus driver to pick up Joran at the abandoned drive in movie theater.

Or Paulus calling Steve Croes in San Nichols area.  Hopefully the Dutch have a better handle on these phone calls than that amateur drawing by v d Straaten that a fifth grader could have made.

Hopefully there now exist real records and not just goofy remarks made by ALE that make no sense at all.

Anna - I've been saying the phone / text records are either incomplete or totally screwed up. Something is not right with these records.

Calls / texts are missing either deliberately missing or they were not actually tracked.

btw Good Morning Everyone

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: November 25, 2007, 08:35:38 AM »

joran the idiot, with his new friends in holland trying to act cool again.

probably high as kite and drinking yards of booze shot his mouth off to the wrong people...

simple as that

when he told them specifics, he told enough to make it possible to find Natalee

he also used specific things in his conversation

he is done

play the tapes

How tough would it be to be a pretty college age girl and get close to the sporter?  Go drinking with him?  Have that bug in your pocket.  It'd be a big job but I think it could be done.  Joran looks like he'd be pretty easy to distract after a few cocktails. 

Could be he was exposed through an undercover lover.

YES Peaches and Noly..posted this on Friday.....Fabienne...the perfect setup....if it was how fitting!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: November 25, 2007, 08:49:00 AM »

YES Peaches and Noly..posted this on Friday.....Fabienne...the perfect setup....if it was how fitting!

Mum- Joran was not with Fabienne very long and there is plenty of speculation this was a publicity move. Complete with some one to take the photos and put them on the net - to say look at how loving and wonderful Joran actually is.

I personally believe it was a publicity move.

Who wants to be seen frolicking on the beach with Ted Bundy?

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #847 on: November 25, 2007, 08:55:06 AM »

Fabienne was too showy  I'm thinking someone we haven't seen.  Could someone have been planted in Holland to get close to the sporter?  Wouldn't necessarily have to be a woman.  New best friend?  IDK.  New drinking buddy?  Perhaps. 

Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: November 25, 2007, 08:58:06 AM »

Remember the interview with the Dutch media by Paulus where he is asked if he received any other phone calls that night and he says not?  Then as an after thought he adds but I might have made one.  I think it was Paulus who made a phone call to try to intercept the bus driver to pick up Joran at the abandoned drive in movie theater.

Or Paulus calling Steve Croes in San Nichols area.  Hopefully the Dutch have a better handle on these phone calls than that amateur drawing by v d Straaten that a fifth grader could have made.

Hopefully there now exist real records and not just goofy remarks made by ALE that make no sense at all.

Anna - I've been saying the phone / text records are either incomplete or totally screwed up. Something is not right with these records.

Calls / texts are missing either deliberately missing or they were not actually tracked.

btw Good Morning Everyone

I agree Rob.  I have been saying all along that those records are incomplete.  How many times have we all said all they need to do is pull Paulus' telephone records and we would know what happened and who was involved.

Art Wood said it was a professional coverup and only the professionals could have made that happen.  Since when do you arrested someone on suspicion of premeditated murder and not pull their home phone and cell phone records.  Paulus made sure to say he was using Anita's phone because he did not want anyone pulling his telephone records.  That was just too simple not to see through his BS.  Before Jan Van der Straaten left his position he made sure everything was taken care of. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: November 25, 2007, 09:00:14 AM »

Mum- Joran was not with Fabienne very long and there is plenty of speculation this was a publicity move. Complete with some one to take the photos and put them on the net - to say look at how loving and wonderful Joran actually is.

I agree.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #850 on: November 25, 2007, 09:01:01 AM »

I want to believe if the investigators looked at phone records, they looked at them all.  Why just pull the main perp's records?  Makes more sense to make a sweep and pull all the associated records as well.

Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: November 25, 2007, 09:05:09 AM »

I want to believe if the investigators looked at phone records, they looked at them all.  Why just pull the main perp's records?  Makes more sense to make a sweep and pull all the associated records as well.

Peaches - they did look at all the records. They just included the ones in the report that make it impossible to figger out what happened.

I've been saying for a long time  - this is a technical case and those records would solve the case.

moo

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: November 25, 2007, 09:06:54 AM »

Get rid of the forensics - i.e. blood, hair etc.etc.

Get rid of the technical end of the case  - and the sporter has been free ever since. If this was the Kalpoes alone - those same results would have hung em high.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: November 25, 2007, 09:09:27 AM »

It does make sense to pull them all Peaches.  I truly feel that the 3 suspects phone records were incomplete.  If they pulled Paulus records we would probably see he placed calls to all the wrong people.  Now they would have to produce a partial record to show they did their job.  They couldn't even do that because it would be too incriminating and even more people would be involved.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #854 on: November 25, 2007, 09:11:07 AM »

So, Rob, are you saying the investigators have all the records, of which we have only seen some, as well as some physical/forensic evidence? 

I think they have both.  Wiretaps and something physical/forensic. 

Where is Natalee's drivers license? 

Did they find the infamous panties that Anita seems to know so much about?

Expect a miracle.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 25, 2007, 09:11:14 AM »

OK, now I changed my vote to None of the Above as I think it is someone in The Netherlands who has infiltrated.  Joran wouldn't be saying all this long distance I don't think but could be wrong about that.  I think he was chatting with someone local in Holland when he said all that was incriminating, someone we don't know anything about as yet.

That is exactly why I voted none of the above.  Joran is narcissistic but not stupid.  It would have had to have been someone close to him on a regular basis.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 25, 2007, 09:12:52 AM »

Morning Rob...what I posted on Friday was Fabienne or the likes of.......Joran was very low profile the last few months.

Also think there's a chance that whoever he was working with on his book could have been a plant!

Karma if you're still here I have the full explaination on the 12/31  deal. Will post tomorrow..

Gotta run!!!
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: November 25, 2007, 09:19:30 AM »

Fabienne was too showy  I'm thinking someone we haven't seen.  Could someone have been planted in Holland to get close to the sporter?  Wouldn't necessarily have to be a woman.  New best friend?  IDK.  New drinking buddy?  Perhaps. 

Had to be someone in Holland. It would have been be easy to infiltrate Joran's group of acquaintances and befriend him during the time he's been in Holland.

If it is in fact someone in Aruba, he or she should be in protective custody, or the same bunch involved in the coverup will make sure he or she doesn't live much longer.

Ado
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: November 25, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »

So, Rob, are you saying the investigators have all the records, of which we have only seen some, as well as some physical/forensic evidence? 

I think they have both.  Wiretaps and something physical/forensic. 

Where is Natalee's drivers license? 

Did they find the infamous panties that Anita seems to know so much about?

Don't have any idea about the panties or the DL... but Anita called Freddy's family - where is that in the phone records?

I realize that was on a different day - but that and others are totally missing. We wouldn't even know about that call except Freddy mentions it in his PV - well, one of his PVs.

Going by the records available there are only about 8 total calls made - where are the rest?

in my opinion - there should be a log for each day.

All of the days Paulus and Anita were out of the country.

The days of the 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th - and so on. Those records should indicate who called who and all of the phone numbers used. If someone new was called that person should have been included and all of his known numbers and all calls logged.

We know the Kalpoes got word to get to the Sloots for the pool side chat - where are all of those records and who were the Kalpoes calling?

I'm sure there are records somewhere - but where are they?

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: November 25, 2007, 09:31:48 AM »

Rob, do you think John Q. Kelly could have finally gotten his hands on a complete list of the phone records.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.