June 03, 2024, 07:35:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238693 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 24, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »

Thanks for that S/S stuff Truthseeker.  Moko is the dump near Joran's house, and I'll always believe that there is evidence in there.

Hi ya Snoop Dog... isn't Moko the dump where Joran disposed of his dog that he killed?

I believe it is..Can you imagine Joran laughing and having a good ole time while shooting his dog with a automatic paintball gun? He must have hit the dog dozens of times and the dog died a painfull death!! Sinister and Evil!! A sure sign of behavioral problems and future problems!!

I dont know for a fact thats how the dog died..It's what was reported on the blogs.

Shocked Shocked  Good grief that's horrible if that's what he did.  My son played paintball, and it hurts when you get hit something fierce.  Why am I surprised that Joran would do this.  Rolling Eyes Mad
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 24, 2007, 07:32:27 PM »

Anyone heard from Art Colley?

Art is doing well and spends some time on the Goldmonkey forum now a days.

Thanks Carnut.  Glad to hear she is doing well.  If you bump into her, tell her I said hello, would ya please?
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: November 24, 2007, 07:34:35 PM »

Where/what is Moko?

Moko is an area on Aruba near Joran's house.  There is a waterfilled rock quarry there.  It has been said that some time back Joran killed his own dog and through it in that quarry. 

TES got a 'hit' there and was conducting a search there, but ended that search pretty quickly.  Not sure why but it was said on several boards that the media was asked not to interfere with the search.  For the most part the media complied with the request...except for some Dutch media people.  I never saw that confirmed, though.
There is a pond in Moko. One of Joran's girlfriends lived in Moko. Jaime said "She is a Columbian girl and according to me she is the girlfriend of Joran. According to me Stephanie lives in the hamlet of Moko"
http://www.sarfa.org/news07-02-22HogaDamdiMoko.html
I guess AZLady and I think alike!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: November 24, 2007, 07:34:42 PM »

Annie had brought up the word 'infiltrate which was used in one of the first statements about the new evidence.  I have been searching for that link to no avail, but am wondering what it really means and how they could have done this.  One would think they would be suspicious with someone new in the mix!

I was told long ago by someone very close to the case that Joran's friends weren't all his friends.  That someone Joran thought was a friend of his really wasn't.  So maybe nol someone new to Joran, just someone that Joran already knew but didn't suspect?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: November 24, 2007, 07:35:34 PM »

Thanks for that S/S stuff Truthseeker.  Moko is the dump near Joran's house, and I'll always believe that there is evidence in there.

Hi ya Snoop Dog... isn't Moko the dump where Joran disposed of his dog that he killed?

I believe it is..Can you imagine Joran laughing and having a good ole time while shooting his own dog with a automatic paintball gun? He must have hit the dog dozens of times and the dog died a painfull death!! Sinister and Evil!! A sure sign of behavioral problems and future problems!!

I dont know for a fact thats how the dog died..It's what was reported on the blogs.

That's horrible. Depending on the size of the dog, yes, it would certainly kill it. Paintball was a big thing here when my son was growing up. There were courses for it, and we'd have his birthday parties with 20 kids in gear to play. They were padded! I got hit in one war and had an UGLY bruise for 3 weeks. It HURT!!! My legs have NEVER been scrawny, so I had my own form of padding,  Laughing but it would absolutely be horribly painful for a poor animal.
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: November 24, 2007, 07:35:49 PM »

I am so sorry, but this just struck me as so darned funny!!!
Can you sense a bit of frustration by a certain reporter??!! roflmao!!
She missed all the scoops AND can't find the mole!!! lol

gwen Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:10 pm    

all10suspects wrote:
The reporter, who is in Aruba, learned that they used an informant, who "infiltrated", that person was a trusted friend of the suspects, or one of the three, and that's how they got information.

Can this person get the reward money?

Who the hell cares...Geeez    

That is just too funny to me!!!!!

It may not be funny to some.  I keep thinking the Kalpoes seem to be getting the short end of the stick.  No $50,000 interview in the early part of the case, no reward that Beth offered, case in California mired in the mud, and it would appear they can't get the documents as requested in the CA case.  Is that coincidence?  

Perhaps someone in Aruba thought they were keeping the Kalpoes on a short rope with unpaid legal fees.  The Kalpoes only chance to profit was the California suit against Dr. Phil.  That case hits a few snags.

I wonder how Joran knew those other people in the house at school?  Friends from Aruba?  Family?  Hired housemates?

Maybe J2K were comparing their monetary gains due to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  I wonder how short the Kalpoe stick is?

That is an interesting point... the Kalpoes have not gotten anything monetary that I know of, like Joran... they have just kept out of the spotlight... hmmmmmm  
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 24, 2007, 07:36:14 PM »

New Fox News Video

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

JOSSY MANSUR - MANAGING EDITOR OF DIARIO - NATALEE DEAD - PROSECUTOR HAS EVIDENCE - DEFENSE DOES NOT KNOW EVIDENCE

***ALL VIDEOS COURTESY OF CARPE NOCTEM***
Thank you Rob and Carpe
So 2K did not have their attys in the court hearing yesterday?

Karma -
Doesn't look like it. Kalpoes alone . . . and a good indication why Taco still doesn't know the evidence.

Taco's associate Rosemarie Arnold said he would know Sunday what the evidence was.

My question is aren't they entitled to have their lawyer present?

first of all...they are American attorneys as well as civil attorneys and are not allowed to practice law in aruba.....RA was whistling threw her behind...she probably thinks the aruban attorney will tell slimytaco what he finds out...when he finds it out....evidently they are not entitled to have an attorney present ....I read that they k2's were not allowed to have any outside contacts...attorney's included and i assume the sporter will be under the same restrictions

Hi Sunny, yes I know they are American attorneys and aren't allowed to practice on the hell hole of an island.  I was just wondering why they weren't allowed to have representation from an Aruban attorney.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: November 24, 2007, 07:37:08 PM »

Annie had brought up the word 'infiltrate which was used in one of the first statements about the new evidence.  I have been searching for that link to no avail, but am wondering what it really means and how they could have done this.  One would think they would be suspicious with someone new in the mix!

Here is one of the links. They said it was a trusted source so I do not believe it was anyone new.

As part of the investigation, justice has also put in a ‘confidant’ that infiltrated within the group of suspects

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 07:39:48 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 24, 2007, 07:37:23 PM »

I believe it is..Can you imagine Joran laughing and having a good ole time while shooting his dog with a automatic paintball gun? He must have hit the dog dozens of times and the dog died a painfull death!! Sinister and Evil!! A sure sign of behavioral problems and future problems!!

Shocked Shocked  Good grief that's horrible if that's what he did.  My son played paintball, and it hurts when you get hit something fierce.  Why am I surprised that Joran would do this.  Rolling Eyes Mad

Snoopy, going to send you a pic! 1 of my brother's buddies had a bachelor party that started at paintball place, you would not believe how bruised up they got!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: November 24, 2007, 07:38:13 PM »

I have always been curious about that location too.  If she was moved I think it's possible that she was there at one time.  I just wish I could find out for certain why TES abruptly stopped that search. 

Saw your post, Truthseeker. Here you go:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/ctr.gif

I have to catch up. Is there anything to watch tonight pertaining to the case?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what is on tonight.  My family is using all the TV's for football.  I get the good info from SM anyway so I don't say anything about them using all the TV's.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 24, 2007, 07:39:33 PM »

From RU:

marco Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:07 pm   

resigned wrote:
http://www.novatv.nl/

Thank you for that link, that was very interesting to listen to.

The reporter, who is in Aruba, learned that they used an informant, who "infiltrated", that person was a trusted friend of the suspects, or one of the three, and that's how they got information.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: November 24, 2007, 07:39:43 PM »

Anyone heard from Art Colley?

Art is doing well and spends some time on the Goldmonkey forum now a days.

Hey Carnut!!!!

Hiya lnichols.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 24, 2007, 07:40:44 PM »

I wonder if all the news agency's cameras were confiscated by the ALE when they arrived on Aruba.  I'm sure they didn't have time for a permit.  Aruba confiscated Greta's camera for her quick unplanned visit.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 24, 2007, 07:41:05 PM »

I was told long ago by someone very close to the case that Joran's friends weren't all his friends.  That someone Joran thought was a friend of his really wasn't.  So maybe nol someone new to Joran, just someone that Joran already knew but didn't suspect?

Interesting.  We know nearly all of Joran's "friends," don't we?  Gee, we could set up a pool and place wagers (not real money, of course) on who we think is the unfaithful friend.  Was it Koen?  How about Freddy?  It may even have been Guido who fled to NL and hired the very expensive lawyer.  How about it?  Who do you think might be the unfaithful friend?  My money is on Koen, by the way.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: November 24, 2007, 07:43:13 PM »

Klaas, you could set up a poll and we could vote on who we think the unfaithful friend might be.  This could be fun!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: November 24, 2007, 07:43:39 PM »

From RU:

resigned wrote:

Interesting !!! 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: November 24, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »

I believe it is..Can you imagine Joran laughing and having a good ole time while shooting his own dog with a automatic paintball gun? He must have hit the dog dozens of times and the dog died a painfull death!! Sinister and Evil!! A sure sign of behavioral problems and future problems!!

That's horrible. Depending on the size of the dog, yes, it would certainly kill it. Paintball was a big thing here when my son was growing up. There were courses for it, and we'd have his birthday parties with 20 kids in gear to play. They were padded! I got hit in one war and had an UGLY bruise for 3 weeks. It HURT!!! My legs have NEVER been scrawny, so I had my own form of padding,  Laughing but it would absolutely be horribly painful for a poor animal.

They use high powered automatic paintball guns now. Not sure how many rounds every second but they kick out a ton of Paintballs fast. If you freeze the paintballs they are almost like rocks.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 24, 2007, 07:45:58 PM »

Interesting.  We know nearly all of Joran's "friends," don't we?  Gee, we could set up a pool and place wagers (not real money, of course) on who we think is the unfaithful friend.  Was it Koen?  How about Freddy?  It may even have been Guido who fled to NL and hired the very expensive lawyer.  How about it?  Who do you think might be the unfaithful friend?  My money is on Koen, by the way.
Koen is a good bet -- but my money is on Lorenzo. (Think recent drug bust)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: November 24, 2007, 07:46:23 PM »

From RU:

resigned wrote:

Looking in from the out - it appears they have multiple sources for this new evidence and not just one that could be easily dispatched.

One witness is no witness.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 24, 2007, 07:46:54 PM »

Koen is a good bet -- but my money is on Lorenzo. (Think recent drug bust)

I say Freddy

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.