June 03, 2024, 05:27:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which one of Joran's friends "infiltrated"?  (Voting closed: November 26, 2007, 11:41:37 PM)
Freddy - 19 (29.2%)
Jaime - 3 (4.6%)
Andre - 1 (1.5%)
Guido - 5 (7.7%)
Koen - 13 (20%)
Sander - 1 (1.5%)
Lorenzo - 7 (10.8%)
None of the above - 13 (20%)
Melody - 3 (4.6%)
Steve Croes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discusstion #692 11/24 - 11/25/2007  (Read 238672 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: November 24, 2007, 06:35:37 PM »

I wonder if it is possible that the chocolate and cleaning fluid in Deepak's car has now suddenly turned back into blood?  The FBI didn't tell Beth that natalee was prolly no longer alive without some pretty good proof.

Am also wondering about that 8 1/2 minute cell phone call at 2:34am.  JMHO but think that was a video of Natalee being assaulted and murdered.  I wonder if they have recovered that call/video?  Makes me sick just to think about.

Can't wait for the ships to arrive.  We want Natalee back!

Maybe I'm the only one here to feel this way, but I think if pushed hard enough by the dutch investigators that Joran will go into a rage, and confess everything.  He's a time bomb.  A braggart.  I bet he even kept trophy's.

Justice for Natalee!!

Rock On!!  Cool
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: November 24, 2007, 06:36:47 PM »

I am sure we will be hearing all about Zaanse interrogations and the terrible condition of the jail, not to mention Natalee's character and her relation to Hitler and the wicked evil FBI.  They will play to the European audience and look for outrage.

Maybe Greta for Fox and someone on CNN can post the chapter from Joran's book, regarding his previous jail/drug testing experience.  It is in his own words.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #402 on: November 24, 2007, 06:36:48 PM »

The prosecutor has a huge advantage in this case. It could have gone done to 12-31-2007 for the peripheral crimes, but he decided to bring it now.

He has had at least 5 months to get his case together and file the necessary paper work to move it to the next level.

The Sloots, Kalpoes and the Defense Attorneys were blindsided. They will certainly request time to get their defense together, but for the most part, Mos has these bastards by the balls. And he knows it.
Is Mos(said to be the public pros,whatever that is)the top dog pros. on aruba?
I don't understand the 12/31/07 deadline.I thought there wasn't a statute of limitations on aruba?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 24, 2007, 06:36:57 PM »

Alright..Who made this video??  Shocked Just curious is all  Wink

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lk2lRt9qKnU
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 06:40:02 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: November 24, 2007, 06:37:31 PM »

Rob I agree.  The three were taken totally off guard and without a hint of warning IMO and locked up with not a single minute to consult anyone or talk to each other - they are all now in isolation - cut off - in the dark, so to speak, and probably their time with their lawyers is monitored - at least I hope so.  They have to sit in the cells and wonder "what do they have".  This assumes of course that corrupt jailers don't pass messages and so on.  This interrogation will either work or it won't. ..but it has a better chance of working than the previous interogations.
I agree that this time has a better chance.... Joran's comment of he thought he had left all of this behind  him... they really did think that....One has to hope that one of them will crack under the pressure of this one...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: November 24, 2007, 06:38:05 PM »

Rob I agree.  The three were taken totally off guard and without a hint of warning IMO and locked up with not a single minute to consult anyone or talk to each other - they are all now in isolation - cut off - in the dark, so to speak, and probably their time with their lawyers is monitored - at least I hope so.  They have to sit in the cells and wonder "what do they have".  This assumes of course that corrupt jailers don't pass messages and so on.  This interrogation will either work or it won't. ..but it has a better chance of working than the previous interogations.

I think they were blindsided also. I think paulus is panicking and not getting any info. Just look how the refugees are starting to turn on j2k...cracks me up!! And if paulus knew anything, rehoe would be tooting her horn..she's not..just busy bashing viet vet and wishing Jug would come back to the island (I think she has a crush on him)

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: November 24, 2007, 06:39:35 PM »

The 12-31 deadline was only a self-imposed deadline made by the poeple working on the case.  That's all.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #407 on: November 24, 2007, 06:40:20 PM »

New Fox News Video

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

JOSSY MANSUR - MANAGING EDITOR OF DIARIO - NATALEE DEAD - PROSECUTOR HAS EVIDENCE - DEFENSE DOES NOT KNOW EVIDENCE

***ALL VIDEOS COURTESY OF CARPE NOCTEM***
Thank you Rob and Carpe
So 2K did not have their attys in the court hearing yesterday?

Karma -
Doesn't look like it. Kalpoes alone . . . and a good indication why Taco still doesn't know the evidence.
Thanks Rob,I think the media needs to squash renho and tacopenishead together till they make one big greasy taco.Maybe that would shut them up Wink

Karma Is Coming

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2007, 06:40:53 PM »

I wonder if it is possible that the chocolate and cleaning fluid in Deepak's car has now suddenly turned back into blood?  The FBI didn't tell Beth that natalee was prolly no longer alive without some pretty good proof.

Am also wondering about that 8 1/2 minute cell phone call at 2:34am.  JMHO but think that was a video of Natalee being assaulted and murdered.  I wonder if they have recovered that call/video?  Makes me sick just to think about.

Can't wait for the ships to arrive.  We want Natalee back!

Maybe I'm the only one here to feel this way, but I think if pushed hard enough by the dutch investigators that Joran will go into a rage, and confess everything.  He's a time bomb.  A braggart.  I bet he even kept trophy's.

Justice for Natalee!!

Rock On!!  Cool

Snoopy~
I'm in full agreement with what you posted and am praying for this whole ordeal to end soon with closure for Beth, Dave & their families.

Roos~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: November 24, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »

Canary - I'm not even sure how important the interrogation are. They might need them to get Paulus and others, but if the evidence is so explosive, it won't really matter what they say.

It all depends on who else Mos is after in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2007, 06:43:56 PM »

Snoopy, I agree with you.  I think JVDS will bawl like a baby under interrogation by the Dutch.  They need to keep him in isolation and then use genuine interrogation techniques to extract the truth.  He'll crack.  He did before in just a couple days; it will happen again.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 24, 2007, 06:45:29 PM »

And, I meant to add, this is Paulus' greatest fear.  They are coming after you Paulus, after your son spills his guts.

BRING NATALEE HOME
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: November 24, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »

Didn't we here the other day that a 4th person would be arrested?    I think this is far from over for many other people.  Remember when Charles Croes (won't say what I think about him the nasty man) said that when it comes out what happened to Natalee that it would have far reaching implications?  Jug said it would "shock the world".
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #413 on: November 24, 2007, 06:46:28 PM »

The 12-31 deadline was only a self-imposed deadline made by the poeple working on the case.  That's all.
Thanks Snoopy
ok,so is that true what I read about Mos promising 2K he would either solve this case by 12/31/07 or he would release them from suspect status?And if so,why would he promise them something like that,why would he promise them anything?

Karma Is Coming

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: November 24, 2007, 06:47:10 PM »

And, I meant to add, this is Paulus' greatest fear.  They are coming after you Paulus, after your son spills his guts.

Yes.  I kindof think they already have enough on Paulus, but want Joran to be the one to spill it.  He will.  JMHO
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 24, 2007, 06:47:37 PM »

I admit I'm jaded and waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I also think chance is equal with tourism not trending back up as expected that the dutch felt the only quick resolution was a trial if possible - or some sort of explanation with a possible caveat for the perps - a loophole.

I hope I am wrong too.

I think we'll know much more by mid-week depending upon what is leaked and whether Paulus does get direct access to Joran. The judge is pivotal as well, lesson learned from the past for sure.

I also wonder what the Kalpoe's opinion is after watching the Sloots skip along merrily while they lose jobs and don't have the power to make this go away in real and vivid ways in their lives? Maybe Nadira told the boys to tell what big people lie, who knows? A long shot........at best.

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 24, 2007, 06:48:36 PM »

Evening!!  I am reading as fast as I can to catch up...but had to stop here and repeat Klaas loudly

My question to those at RU:  Aren't you one bit ashamed of yourselves?

Hello again!! Cold enough for you? Lets do lunch real soon!!! I am still bummed I missed the last one!! We'll definately have bunches to talk about!! Can we even do a jig in celebration of j2k in jail again!!
[/quote

freezing my behind off....I have on flannel jammies, a heavy terry cloth dressing gown, socks and thermal house shoes......yes we three will do a Happy Dance for sure.... and I am serious about going to aruba for a P A R T Y at the J2k's.sentencing..and put up a permanent monument for Natalee ....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 24, 2007, 06:48:55 PM »

If Joran withstood grueling interrogations and questionings before, why would he crack now?

He should be hardened by his previous experience.  JMHO

He may have "cracked" the first time, but could it be statements were altered or lost?
At times he just refused to talk, and covered his ears. He was allowed visits from his mother initially, and then his father also. Was he allowed to smoke a little hooch?

Things weren't tough enough IMO, they need to turn the screws this time.

I think the most grueling question ALE ever asked Joran was what kind of pizza did he want and if his beer was cold enough.  The Dutch may have been a bit harder on him but I don't think grueling is a word I would use for how Baby Joran was questioned under the tutelage of Uncles Jan, Dennis and Ben.

JMO

Agreed, time for Baby Huey to grow up.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: November 24, 2007, 06:49:41 PM »

Thanks Snoopy
ok,so is that true what I read about Mos promising 2K he would either solve this case by 12/31/07 or he would release them from suspect status?And if so,why would he promise them something like that,why would he promise them anything?

Don't think the promise was made to J2k per se, and the statue of limitations doesn't run out on murder.  Appreciate all your thoughts BTW. Smile
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 24, 2007, 06:51:42 PM »

Sorry if I am late posting this, but I am still trying to catch up.  Does anyone have the Shango/Simian post that says something like, put your finger on Moko, then put your finger on (somewhere in ven)  follow the line? And if so, hope thats some of the tracks they are looking at.....OK off to catch up.

Here ya go....

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:14 am
The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko .
The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch. It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:33 am
Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots.
The cowboys feet are deeper in the dirty water. The vultures are hanging around and are ready to pounce. Hang on to your tubes.
The Simian doesn’t want to be right.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:11 pm
Los vaqueros tienen los pies profudamente en esa agua sucia. Estan seguro de sus maquinas. Babylonicos estan allí para recojer si es necesario. Desde Montaña a Moko no es mucho caminar.
Este mono esta contectado con las ondas de micro. Los buitres ya llegaron para comer de la angustía. Ya se bajo el pajarito del cable. Hay que esperar un poco para que se deje saber porque bota a sus perros muertos alli.

AllyinMiami Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:11 pm
he said to keep watching the news, and that he apologizes for the confusion , but he is tired of people trying to impersonate him

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:20 pm
No hay alivio para los vaqueros. Este mono jamas mencionaría el sufrimiento de otro con excalmación. Hay que esperar, porque es muy hancha y muy profundo ese hueco lleno de agua.
El muchacho tiene una historia con esa area. Busca a Aruba y busca Noord, busca Montaña y busc Moko. La posibilidad se hace realidad. Esa es la esperanza.

AllyinMiami Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:34 pm
The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.