June 03, 2024, 02:14:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 390557 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »

Do you think that it's a possiblity that the hold up could be that the chloroform searches on Caseys puter were done under a different "login" and not hers?  They might be having trouble pinning it to her exclusively ....

again I ask ... while she was driving Amy's car while Amy was in PR ... who was driving her (Caseys) car?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »

Good Afternoon My Fellow Favorite Monkeys Could someone PLEASE give me a brief synopsis - since I am still at work and still swamped.  TIA  
I guess my main ??? is what the heck are they High Five'n each other about???  

George may be charged for pushin' on a sweet granny's bosoms.

Casey saw her corrections person for 15 min.

Then was taken by dad and Darth Vader dork boy to go see Baez for 6 hours.

(they hi-fived each other when they thought they were out of camera range)

in all this anger and sadness, it's nice to have a break and laugh at the comments and the funny pictures you all make.

You had me ROFL a few times today. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2008, 05:14:09 PM »

Also Monday, Caylee's grandfather George Anthony learned he's facing criminal charges for shoving protesters near his house.

Somehow George Anthony's actions will be deemed justified by the "powers that be" ... the same "powers that be" that deemed there were no consequences for concealing of weapon ... a breach of the agreed bail condition.

Janet
Are you thinkin that these millions that are being bandied about are paying off the "powers that be?"   
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2008, 05:14:33 PM »

Details Emerge About Fight Casey Had With Mom In Mid-June

POSTED: 2:58 pm EDT September 8, 2008
UPDATED: 4:48 pm EDT September 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was back on the move Monday, first visiting her home confinement manager at the Orange County jail administration building and then her lawyer's office in Kissimmee.
Also Monday, Caylee's grandfather George Anthony learned he's facing criminal charges for shoving protesters near his house.

Little Caylee Anthony was reported missing 54 days ago. Eyewitness News learned Monday that that Cindy Anthony was planning to force Casey out of the family home after Casey's stealing from the family took on a whole new level, but she was worried that Casey would take Caylee with her and that's exactly what happened and now Caylee's believed to be dead.

"Casey, why don't you care about Caylee? Why won't you say where your little girl is?" Eyewitness News reporter Kathi Belich asked Casey as she walked into the jail administration building with her brother Lee early Monday afternoon.

As soon as the brother and sister got through the path between reporters, they high-fived each other as if they were celebrating some sort of victory. According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Casey met with her home confinement case manager Monday afternoon for approximately 20 minutes. During the meeting, her case manager set her out-of-the-home schedule for the remainder of the week.

Officials also said Casey scheduled a meeting with her attorney every day this week. She can leave at 10:00am and must be home by 4:00pm. There is no schedule for her to be out-of-the-home over the weekend.

CASEY HAD FIGHT WITH PARENTS IN MID-JUNE

It has been 84 days since Caylee disappeared. As far as anyone knows, her mother Casey has not spent even one of those days looking for her.

Eyewitness News has learned that an intense fight right before Casey left with Caylee in mid-June was over money that Casey had stolen from her own grandparents, from an account dedicated to paying for assisted living expenses. Tensions had been building over the theft.

Eyewitness News also learned Cindy Anthony had gone to a counselor who told her to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried Casey would take Caylee with her, so the counselor told her to try to get legal custody of Caylee.

Before that could happen, Casey and Caylee left and Cindy believed Casey kept Caylee out of touch just to punish her. Relatives said Caylee was more attached to her grandmother than she was to her own mother.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17421473/detail.html

So she takes Caylee to punish her mother, she kills Caylee so her mother can't have her and her mother is protecting this witch? Someone please explain that to me. And I know Cindy denied to the public there was any arguement, I wonder if she denied that to police?And Georgie Porgie trying to act as if everything was fine on the 16th, giving hugs and kisses to Casey, yes, the happy little family.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »

As soon as I see it I will tube it. > Hi-5 clip.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: September 08, 2008, 05:16:13 PM »

Good Afternoon My Fellow Favorite Monkeys Could someone PLEASE give me a brief synopsis - since I am still at work and still swamped.  TIA  
I guess my main ??? is what the heck are they High Five'n each other about???  

George may be charged for pushin' on a sweet granny's bosoms.

Casey saw her corrections person for 15 min.

Then was taken by dad and Darth Vader dork boy to go see Baez for 6 hours.

(they hi-fived each other when they thought they were out of camera range)

in all this anger and sadness, it's nice to have a break and laugh at the comments and the funny pictures you all make.

You had me ROFL a few times today. 

carpe is pretty d@mn funny!    (in a good way!)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: September 08, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was back on the move Monday, first visiting her home confinement manager at the Orange County jail administration building and then her lawyer's office in Kissimmee.

Little Caylee Anthony was reported missing 54 days ago. Eyewitness News learned Monday that that Cindy Anthony was planning to force Casey out of the family home after Casey's stealing from the family took on a whole new level, but she was worried that Casey would take Caylee with her and that's exactly what happened and now Caylee's believed to be dead.

"Casey, why don't you care about Caylee? Why won't you say where your little girl is?" Eyewitness News reporter Kathi Belich asked Casey as she walked into the jail administration building with her brother Lee early Monday afternoon.

As soon as the brother and sister got through the path between reporters, they high-fived each other as if they were celebrating some sort of victory. According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Casey met with her home confinement case manager Monday afternoon for approximately 20 minutes. During the meeting, her case manager set her out-of-the-home schedule for the remainder of the week.

Officials also said Casey scheduled a meeting with her attorney every day this week. She can leave at 10:00am and must be home by 4:00pm. There is no schedule for her to be out-of-the-home over the weekend.

It has been 84 days since Caylee disappeared. As far as anyone knows, her mother Casey has not spent even one of those days looking for her.

Eyewitness News has learned that an intense fight right before Casey left with Caylee in mid-June was over money that Casey had stolen from her own grandparents, from an account dedicated to paying for assisted living expenses. Tensions had been building over the theft.

Eyewitness News also learned Cindy Anthony had gone to a counselor who told her to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried Casey would take Caylee with her, so the counselor told her to try to get legal custody of Caylee.

Before that could happen, Casey and Caylee left and Cindy believed Casey kept Caylee out of touch just to punish her. Relatives said Caylee was more attached to her grandmother than she was to her own mother.

So she takes Caylee to punish her mother, she kills Caylee so her mother can't have her and her mother is protecting this witch? Someone please explain that to me. And I know Cindy denied to the public there was any arguement, I wonder if she denied that to police?And Georgie Porgie trying to act as if everything was fine on the 16th, giving hugs and kisses to Casey, yes, the happy little family.

jmo

I would bet my bottom dollar that George NEVER SAW Casey OR Caylee on the 16th!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 08, 2008, 05:17:36 PM »

Somehow George Anthony's actions will be deemed justified by the "powers that be" ... the same "powers that be" that deemed there were no consequences for concealing of weapon ... a breach of the agreed bail condition.

Janet
Are you thinkin that these millions that are being bandied about are paying off the "powers that be?"   

I do not think so. The Anthony's will go down hard. imo

Unfortunately, at times, it is like watching grass grow.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 08, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

Do you think that it's a possiblity that the hold up could be that the chloroform searches on Caseys puter were done under a different "login" and not hers?  They might be having trouble pinning it to her exclusively ....

again I ask ... while she was driving Amy's car while Amy was in PR ... who was driving her (Caseys) car?

and who's car was Casey driving when Tony went to NY June 30th - July 5th?  She abandoned her's on June 27th.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: September 08, 2008, 05:17:48 PM »

Her car was in the tow yard.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: September 08, 2008, 05:17:57 PM »

CARPE I found this picture of george and thought you might need it for your collection.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #351 on: September 08, 2008, 05:18:46 PM »

and who's car was Casey driving when Tony went to NY June 30th - July 5th?  She abandoned her's on June 27th.

She was driving amy's car that is where she got amy's check book and ripped amy off.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: September 08, 2008, 05:21:24 PM »

She was driving amy's car that is where she got amy's check book and ripped amy off.

Amy didn't go to PR until July 8th.  Didn't she need to use her own car?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 08, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »

It was my impresstion that they amy and tony returned from a trip to dif places on the same day..Correct?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 08, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

This surprises (and scares) me a little.

Channel 9 ran a poll. Here are the results.

Do you think George Anthony was justified when he pushed two protesters outside his home?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 2123 Votes
Yes            1030            49%
No            1093     51%

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/17419875/detail.html?section=news&questionum=1&answer1=2

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: September 08, 2008, 05:21:42 PM »

Most likely Amys ... but I bet she claims she "loaned" her car to "someone" while she was using Amy's and "they" abandoned the car ... not Casey .....

Please tell me we have something to dispell this thought ....

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: September 08, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »

jmo

I would bet my bottom dollar that George NEVER SAW Casey OR Caylee on the 16th!

I have never believed that George saw them on the 16th.  It is all George's statments that corraborate Casey's statements:   The 24th (gas cans and looking in the trunk).  Car outta gas says George.  Pizza and garbage that George found in the trunk.  Isn't it funny how many times George was in that trunk and never thought anything of the smell???  But Cindy opened her mouth by calling 911 while George was out  and before George could stop her
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 08, 2008, 05:24:24 PM »

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)

"www.HelpFindCaylee.com _ If you have any information on the whereabouts or well-being of Caylee Marie Anthony, please call: 407.254.7000 or 407.836.HELP . "

Female
22 years old
orlando, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/8/2008

Mood: worried 

This is from Caseys myspace. Her mood is worried. What could she be worried about? Not being able to fit in a Mani-Pedi with her busy schedule??

FYI Did you know you can message casey without being added to her friend list? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: September 08, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »

CARPE I found this picture of george and thought you might need it for your collection.

Thanks! I can work with that.

OMG!!!

------------------
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: September 08, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »

Most likely Amys ... but I bet she claims she "loaned" her car to "someone" while she was using Amy's and "they" abandoned the car ... not Casey .....

Please tell me we have something to dispell this thought ....

Casey already admitted she left the car there.. She stated it ran out of gas and then 2 guys helped her push it there.. Tony states that he picked up casey at the car after she called him and she had an arm full of groceries..So there links her to the car parked at amscot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.