June 03, 2024, 07:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 276720 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: November 25, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »

Off topic (I think) Bo Dietl was on Fox this afternoon and he said everything Joran told Greta was a lie and if I remember correctly he said all was proven to be a lie.  They showed a clip from Joe Taco from last week and Bo said he would like to know when was the last time he talked to Joran cause he didn't believe he knew anything about what was going on with Joran.

It has been such a long time since this case started.  I wonder if some day, a guy who looks like Joran will go to the home of Joe T., knock on the door and say "Hi, I'm here to date your daughter."

What to do if you are Joe T.?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 25, 2008, 08:53:57 PM »

I think this is useless...but here i go.

So no conspiracy correct? Photos were sent by Kyle to FBI. HE DID NOT SEND ALL THE PICTURES TO THE FBI- HE DID NOT SEND THE PICTURES OF THE EVIDENCE COLLECTED SHOWING THE SKIRT FABRIC, NOR WHAT WE THINK ARE BONES THAT WERE COLLECTED AND PLACED IN PLASTIC BAGS
Kyle wanted to send them to Dave but it was his place and he wasn't allowed. It's not that he refused, because he didn't want Dave to see them, he wasn't allowed.

Who collected the evidence was out of the hands of the Persistence, ALE insisted they collect the evidence and they had jurisdiction. BUT THEY DIDN'T TURN OVER ALL ARTICLES TO BE TESTED TO THE FBI- DO YOU TRUST ALE??? I DON'T

Tim said he was 99.9% sure it was Natalee or he would not have told Dave. He THEN said after they saw the contents that he felt terrible. I remember this. He said it was one of the worse moments in his life having to call Dave and say it wasn't Natalee.TIM WAS NOT ON THE BOAT WHEN THE DIVE TOOK PLACE, HE WAS SIMPLY GOING BY WHAT HE HAD BEEN TOLD

So how does Kermit's evidence fit in?yes I am just not getting it? i KNOWI don't see anything Kyle was attempting to hide at all.THEN WHY DID HE NOT SEND TO THE FBI ALL OF THE PICTURES INCLUDING THOSE SHOT DURING THE DIVE He was open and honest about everything. Still is. WHO KNOWS?  HE WON'T RESPOND

How do we know that these photos, or photos depicting the same were not sent to the FBI? I am asking this legitimately.

There had to have been 100's of photos taken from that dive, we are discussing the few Kermit posted. But where did it begin that these or ones similar were not given to the FBI? Was the whole dive that was taped while ALE was diving for the evidence kept secret?

Last question, and I have asked Kermit to lay it out for me, what is your conclusion please?

Me personally i think it would serve me better to hear what OE(Kyle) has to say.The thing with that is.He has decided to refrain from posting so far.Again.Kermit offered to speak this out with kyle on this forum and he refused!Anyone please correct me if i'm wrong.

Oh he posted this at BFN today
Email from Oceanexploration:

Good morning Debbie,

If you can, could you put out this gentle reminder of the order of events surrounding the Persistence search? I think it would help debunk some theories and remind people of the order of events and facts and that we weren't part of some grand conspiracy for some pipeline as whoever claims. Thanks!

The following events are all recorded on camera during multiple interviews in the following order:
1) Dave Holloway talked to Tim Miller to help him search out at sea for Natalee
2) Tim Miller got together with Louis who has resources and contacts to conduct challenging ocean searches
3) Louis got in touch with John S. who does ocean searches and has the equipment and personnel to do so
4) John contracted Kyle to run the sonar work and over a dozen other good team members to make it all possible (that's a lot of conspirators!)

Not the other way around.

If this was a conspiracy search as Kermit claims, then she is calling Dave Holloway a liar and therefore Dave must be the mastermind behind the conspiracy. Her claims mean that Dave must want this mystical pipeline built that no one has actually ever heard anything about. Perhaps Kermit and others would buy into this nonsense.

Let's elaborate on this:

-If any company wanted a pipeline built, they would first get approval to construct such a project, which is public information. None exists to my knowledge. Pipeline construction goes on every day around the world and it is not some covert operation. It's like building a bridge.

-If an Aruban or Venezuelan company got approval to build such mystical pipeline, then the owner of said proposed pipeline would have sent out a request for proposals (RFP) for multiple companies to bid on the construction. None exist to my knowledge.

-Let's say said pipeline contract got awarded to a survey company such as J. Silvetti's Marine Surveys. Silvetti's company would proceed with a pipeline route survey, not a grid search! Pipeline route surveys are designed to provide information to pipeline engineers on how to lay the pipe. This requires survey data to be aligned along a proposed route corridor from the start of the pipeline to the end. Also, this requires information about sediment types and shallow subbottom profiling. No sediment sampling or subbottom profiling equipment was on board the Persistence during the Holloway search.

-Pipelines go from point A to point B. As Kermit claims, said mystical pipeline is(?)/will(?) run from Aruba to Venezuela. If true, then the pipeline route survey would also go from Aruba to Venezuela. More specifically, it would go from where the pipeline came to shore on land, which in this case would be near the refinery. The Persistence never went near Venezuelan waters or near the refinery.

-Unfortunately for Kermit, she doesn't know because she wasn't involved with this search or case in any capacity, but the search for Natalee wasn't conducted anywhere near any energy facility where such a pipeline would come to shore. It was conducted offshore the High-rise hotels - which is certainly NOT a likely spot for a pipeline or approved oil exploration for obvious reasons - Aruba survives on tourism and this is where it's centered. Further, the survey was conducted in a tight polygonal grid pattern, which anyone who has ever conducted ocean searches before knows is designed to find a discrete object within a given area within the time budget you have allowed. In this case, a container possibly containing the remains or evidence of a lost American girl was the object of the search.

- I think the reason people have a hard time accepting all this is simple. It shows that good people (even business people and people with money and energy ties) still go out of their way to help others in times of need. Generally, it is the people who don't have a good bone in their body that have the hardest time understanding this concept of selflessness and giving. It just simply isn't what they would do.

- As for the allegations of a search effort cover up, it's true. Not all that went on during the search effort was posted on the Internet or broadcasted on TV. This is a very good thing. Let's remember this is a murder investigation. How many murder investigations have we heard of in history where you know every move made by the investigators? Does the public get to see the evidence sprawled out on the sidewalk? The answer is simply "No". Doing so hinders and may compromise the investigation. Further, the less the suspects or perpetrators know prior to their arrest, the better. It gives them time to plan, cover their tracks, make up convincing stories, run, etc.

- Emotion with time is savage to human reason. Let's not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true. Keep what is provable and factual in the order which it occurred and view it in it's proper context.

- Don't ignore facts which do not align with a convincing theory. If that which is provable does not fit in with a theory, do not change the facts, rework the theory.

I apologize to those who are able to understand these simple truths. This message wasn't for you. This has been a very difficult case which is made harder by the flow of misinformation and time.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Holloway family and all those who have poured out their hearts, effort, and time into this case over the past few years genuinely seeking the truth. May God bless you all and bring a peace that surpasses all understanding. Happy Thanksgiving.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: November 25, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »

Off topic (I think) Bo Dietl was on Fox this afternoon and he said everything Joran told Greta was a lie and if I remember correctly he said all was proven to be a lie.  They showed a clip from Joe Taco from last week and Bo said he would like to know when was the last time he talked to Joran cause he didn't believe he knew anything about what was going on with Joran.

Joe Tacopina is wrapped up in a big case in New York right now and I don't think he has time to waste with Joran's lies.

I know but he sure did try to act like he was in the loop concerning Joran.  He had the nerve to say they would need a film of this to bring it to trial because they sure don't have any evidence of a crime.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: November 25, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »

iirc Beth and Natalee went shopping before her trip. I think it (the blouse) was purchased then, in Alabama.
See, that is the problem, and I don't want to get into trouble talking about it, never mind, I'm not going to bring it up again.  I will just let it go.

Always1 - the blouse Natalee wore was purchased in Alabama it was NOT a common top.  Not one that you would purchase in Aruba.  When asked for a similar top Beth found one for the reinactment but if you watch it's really not the same just similar.

forgive me for yet another stupid question, but if it is not the same blouse, how can it be compared at all?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 25, 2008, 08:55:24 PM »

Lou

Oh ... I wish Kyle would respond.

If Kyle and Shaefer were attempting to financially profit off the photos of the cage ... the photos must have least appeared to reveal something significant.

Lou ... does that make sense.

Janet

_______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2008, 06:11:09 PM »

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555865#msg555865

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Click to view recently released photos given to Kermit by Kyle.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

I agree with this here Tamikosmom.Who would sell,and or buy pictures that didn't have any evidentiary value to Natalee's case??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: November 25, 2008, 08:57:25 PM »

It has been such a long time since this case started.  I wonder if some day, a guy who looks like Joran will go to the home of Joe T., knock on the door and say "Hi, I'm here to date your daughter."

That's a great thought. I'd love to see that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 25, 2008, 08:59:07 PM »

iirc Beth and Natalee went shopping before her trip. I think it (the blouse) was purchased then, in Alabama.
See, that is the problem, and I don't want to get into trouble talking about it, never mind, I'm not going to bring it up again.  I will just let it go.

Always1 - the blouse Natalee wore was purchased in Alabama it was NOT a common top.  Not one that you would purchase in Aruba.  When asked for a similar top Beth found one for the reinactment but if you watch it's really not the same just similar.

forgive me for yet another stupid question, but if it is not the same blouse, how can it be compared at all?

Exactly FOM!  Even if it was a real close match the dye batch would be different.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: November 25, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »

That's a great thought. I'd love to see that.

Joe T. would not let Joran cross his door step.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: November 25, 2008, 09:01:15 PM »

I'm trying to catch up.  It's been a long time since there were so many pages in the NAH thread!  I'd like to put Kyle, John, and Louis aside for a minute and ask Kermit a few questions.

Kermit,

Beth has given you permission to expose the cover up.  Where can we go from here?  A few hundred people have now seen the contents of the cage, but how will that help us now with the bigger picture?  What can we do to let the general public (both US and Aruba) know that human remains were in that cage and ALE has not admitted it?  Perhaps that wasn't Natalee in the cage, but who was it?  How do we know for certain?  Was it another missing tourist?  What kind of pressure, if any, can be put on Aruba to admit that they have the cage contents?  I know that they can deny it or possibly even produce remains that are unrelated to the cage.  What can be done to force their hand?  Any idea Kermie?  ALE has been so successful in their denial games, but this time there are photographs that someone was in that cage.  I just love that ALE was unaware that the ROV cameras were turned on.  No doubt, Mos had a few changes of underware during the past 24 hours.  With Beth having given her permission, how can we expose ALE? 

Urine's story last night is nonsense from a typical narcissistic sociopath.  Things were too quiet and he needed alittle attention and some money.

Thanks SS.  Great questions and I too would like to know how we might move forward to proving that ALE has sabotaged this investigation.  If we were to come up with a list of all of the injustice the world would truly be shocked (to quote Jug).

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: November 25, 2008, 09:02:07 PM »

So Kyle GAVE these photos to Kermit????!!! And somehow new evidence was uncovered by Kermit. If Kyle gave them to Kermit, where's the big conspiracy?

So Kyle shares some photos with Kermit, and Kermit turns around and says Kyle is involved in a cover up..thats the bottom line?

No,  the bottom line is that apparently Kyle did not share all of these pictures with the FBI. Why not share them with the FBI and then if he has the copyright, sell them.  Why hold them?  Was he afraid the FBI would ask that they not be released to the public? I think you are chosing to not understand.  We are all trying to help Natalee, perhaps we all look at new information differently.  I have changed my mind a 100 times in the last 3 1/2 years as new information was brought forth.   I really don't care if the pictures are sold/were sold or not, but to me, not providing all of the information to people that we believe are in a positon to help (FBI-Not ALE) is what offends me. 

I still have not been shown any proof that the FBI was not given photos from the taping of the dive where Kyle's photos came from. Where did that come from??? I just can't see Kyle handing over photos to kermit that the FBI had not seen. Why would he do that? How do we know the FBI doesn't have similar photos?

hmmm, do you remember what happened the last time the FBI released photos to Dave?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 25, 2008, 09:03:44 PM »

Tamikosmom is going to tippy toe over to the Caylee Marie thread or ...

Maybe hubby and I will have a game of Scrabble.  Less depressing ... less frustrating ... the outcome just does not matter..

Janet
6:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: November 25, 2008, 09:09:36 PM »

It's always easy to be a quarterback in hindsight, but I do think that the right thing to have done would have been to sit down with the FBI when the Persistence crew returned to New Iberia.  The FBI should have had the opportunity to see ALL of the ROV tapes.  There are more Americans than just Natalee missing off the shores of Aruba.  Maybe some of the other targets that they saw could have been helpful.  Caps has told us that those fish traps are used for drug transfers.  Perhaps the DEA could have gained some knowledge from the films. The FBI?DEA were obviously working with both Aruba and Holland in the drug bust of Daury and his family.  The photographs that we have seen now are just a few screen captures of hours of footage.  What else could be on the ROV tapes?  I don't know if the FBI is as knowledgeable about events on Aruba and Natalee's case as we might think.  Mos sent them nonsense from the trap.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 25, 2008, 09:11:57 PM »

Thank You ,I have said this from the start

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: November 25, 2008, 09:12:25 PM »

It's always easy to be a quarterback in hindsight, but I do think that the right thing to have done would have been to sit down with the FBI when the Persistence crew returned to New Iberia.  The FBI should have had the opportunity to see ALL of the ROV tapes.  There are more Americans than just Natalee missing off the shores of Aruba.  Maybe some of the other targets that they saw could have been helpful.  Caps has told us that those fish traps are used for drug transfers.  Perhaps the DEA could have gained some knowledge from the films. The FBI?DEA were obviously working with both Aruba and Holland in the drug bust of Daury and his family.  The photographs that we have seen now are just a few screen captures of hours of footage.  What else could be on the ROV tapes?  I don't know if the FBI is as knowledgeable about events on Aruba and Natalee's case as we might think.  Mos sent them nonsense from the trap.

Excellent, and I wonder why that wasn't done?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 25, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »

So Kyle GAVE these photos to Kermit????!!! And somehow new evidence was uncovered by Kermit. If Kyle gave them to Kermit, where's the big conspiracy?

So Kyle shares some photos with Kermit, and Kermit turns around and says Kyle is involved in a cover up..thats the bottom line?

No,  the bottom line is that apparently Kyle did not share all of these pictures with the FBI. Why not share them with the FBI and then if he has the copyright, sell them.  Why hold them?  Was he afraid the FBI would ask that they not be released to the public? I think you are chosing to not understand.  We are all trying to help Natalee, perhaps we all look at new information differently.  I have changed my mind a 100 times in the last 3 1/2 years as new information was brought forth.   I really don't care if the pictures are sold/were sold or not, but to me, not providing all of the information to people that we believe are in a positon to help (FBI-Not ALE) is what offends me. 

I still have not been shown any proof that the FBI was not given photos from the taping of the dive where Kyle's photos came from. Where did that come from??? I just can't see Kyle handing over photos to kermit that the FBI had not seen. Why would he do that? How do we know the FBI doesn't have similar photos?

hmmm, do you remember what happened the last time the FBI released photos to Dave?

I recall that Kermit told us a few days ago that Kyle initially had made contact with Kermit because he wanted to turn the photographs over the family and the FBI, and he wanted Kermit's help.  He wanted to expose the information about what the ALE divers had removed from the cage and this is why he shared the information with Kermit.  Kermit said that Kyle then changed his mind.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 25, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »

I'm sure I don't need to remind everyone to watch Greta at 10pm ET for part 2 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 25, 2008, 09:21:25 PM »

SS wrote;

I recall that Kermit told us a few days ago that Kyle initially had made contact with Kermit because he wanted to turn the photographs over the family and the FBI, and he wanted Kermit's help.  He wanted to expose the information about what the ALE divers had removed from the cage and this is why he shared the information with Kermit.  Kermit said that Kyle then changed his mind.

Yes this is also what I recall.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: November 25, 2008, 09:22:04 PM »

Because he didn't want to get sued..I forget if it was by Schaefer,and or Silvetti.Correct me if i'm wrong Klass??Can you refresh on which one???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: November 25, 2008, 09:23:48 PM »

Go back and read.  Kyle was clear that he only gave the FBI the six photos posted here some time back and nothing else.  Kermit also answered why she was given the photos.  Your lettings your personal feelings prevent you from reading what's on the page.

I thought I was being pretty logical, not personal at all. I just think if you are going to slander someone who put forth a alot of time and effort in the search for Natalee, have some proof. I still haven't seen it. There was an old post copied and pasted where he was explaining where the photos that Robin posted came from. That does not mean he said he only gave six photos to the FBI. Has nothing to do with how many photos he gave the FBI in total.

I don't see the logic at all, between Kyle GIVING Kermit photos, that somehow implicate him in a conspiracy to hide remains of Natalee that were found. It is not logical to me at all.

I am highly suspect of anyone who claims to know more than Tim Miler and Dave Holloway who established the search, and more than Beth or Jug.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: November 25, 2008, 09:24:06 PM »

It appears that American Law conforms with Dutch Law when obstruction of justice in regards to family members is considered.

It appears that parents of suspects have a free pass to obstruct the investigation with no consequences.  In other words ... justice for the victim is not necessarily the priority.

Janet
_______

AMERICAN LAW

FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 – updated: 6:07 pm EST November 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, fla. -- The FBI is investigating an email, obtained only by Eyewitness News, and legal experts say what's in it could land Cindy Anthony in a jail cell for obstructing justice.

If the FBI finds the email is legit, it could prove Cindy was deliberately hiding evidence from detectives and, while Eyewitness News investigates the possible cover-up, the state wants the Anthony family to shut up.

When Eyewitness News obtained an email from Larry Garrison (read the email), it was handed over to the FBI because of the explosive evidence inside. The email says Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they asked for Caylee's brush in late July to compare DNA from her hair to the hair they found in Casey's trunk, where it smelled of death.

Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation.

Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation.

Then Tuesday, a controversial email surfaced. It appears that the Anthonys' former spokesman, Larry Garrison, says he confronted Cindy by email about why she gave Casey's hairbrush, instead of Caylee's hairbrush, to investigators who wanted a DNA sample.

Garrison said Cindy's emailed response was: "I never lied. I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

Eyewitness News passed the email along to FBI Special Agent Nick Savage, who told Eyewitness News Tuesday: "The appropriate weight will be given to this like all other information received. Law enforcement will address this matter as it relates to the investigation."

Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Scheaffer told Eyewitness News the obstruction of justice statute could apply.

"If she knowingly gave the investigators the wrong hairbrush, then I think there's enough elasticity in this statute that one could bring a charge of obstructing justice," Schaeffer said.

It is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

So is this "obstructing justice?" Eyewitness News looked up the legal definition: "An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

DUTCH LAW

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.