May 23, 2024, 03:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100598 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 16, 2009, 09:24:44 AM »

This has made me very nervous! I sent my personal information to a couple of Monkeys I truly trust. I realized no one except 2 even had my phone number. I live alone, so I did this for back up in case anything ever happens to me. Thank GOD, Wendi had done that!

boo, I think this is a good idea..... MAybe we should all have  a " monkey buddy".....as a just in case......no one here knows me in real life...and I live in the woods. Guess I need to find my own buddy too.....not that I am suicidal, but, ,,,,,hm, well, a just in case sounds good to me.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: February 16, 2009, 09:35:42 AM »

Kudos to all of the monkeys here last night for Wendi!!! I love you all!!!     

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: February 16, 2009, 10:00:18 AM »

Thank God you guys were here for Wendi last night!   Good job!   

Wendi - I'm keeping you in my prayers. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #423 on: February 16, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »

Wendi
You have my prayers sweety.  Please take care of yourself.  You are a precious gem and I so pray that you will come to understand that here soon.  You have a very loving family here of monkeys who care deeply for you and welcome you in with open and loving arms.  If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask, you will not hear a "no" from us!
Love you!!  HUGS!
Dolce

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 16, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »

This has made me very nervous! I sent my personal information to a couple of Monkeys I truly trust. I realized no one except 2 even had my phone number. I live alone, so I did this for back up in case anything ever happens to me. Thank GOD, Wendi had done that!

boo, I think this is a good idea..... MAybe we should all have  a " monkey buddy".....as a just in case......no one here knows me in real life...and I live in the woods. Guess I need to find my own buddy too.....not that I am suicidal, but, ,,,,,hm, well, a just in case sounds good to me.

Good morning everyone.

I hope Wendi reads this thread at some point and realizes how important she is and how many people love her.

Kudos to those who helped her last night. 

At another small forum where I post, we had someone volunteer to be the official keeper of telephone numbers and home addresses. If someone hasn't been around for a couple of days, she has permission to call and check on them. In some cases, she also has a contact number for someone else she can call in case the person in question is in the hospital and we don't know it. Since many of the posters there live alone, it's very comforting to have that list.

I Stand With The Girl
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #425 on: February 16, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

Thank-you to all who helped Wendi last night, prayers to you Wendi, with help and time things will look better, I promise. Take care. Mary
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: February 16, 2009, 10:53:41 AM »

For Wendi ~

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 16, 2009, 11:05:12 AM »

What time do you get to call back, Island? 

Just got off from Le, she was transported to the hospital..........Thanks everyone for pulling together tonight. We are all so blessed to have each other.

Oh, such good news.  I have been so worried about her for days.  Thank you Island Monkey and Darla for getting her the help she needed.  Island Monkey you were definitely put in the right place at the right time.  I am humbled to be in the same forum with you.

Hugs, Magic 

Pls~I don't deserve that , I just happened to be online at the right time..... I am sending her a goodie basket to the hospital and am going to put some mokeys in it, so if anyone else has any ideas what else to toss in there, I'm open to suggsetions.

an angel??

Done. So far, flowers, some cute monkeys, kisses and an angel............maybe something for her animals, I know how much she loves them .

Beggin strip doggy treats, milkbone doggy biscuits?? maybe 1 or 2 chew toys?? or balls or something that she could use to play with them with???

Could someone maybe get a giant card, and then we can put our screen name plus our first name and they can all be added in the card?

Or...if able to post the hospital name and the room number then we could send a card with just her first name...Wendi Rm...#####. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: February 16, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »

Thank God that everybody that was here last night to help Wendi, did so and did the right thing, she is very Lucky that Monkeys are so friendly and kind hearted, Way to go Monkeys....I hate to think what might have happened had all of you not done what you done,  Im so glad she is getting the help she needs......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 16, 2009, 11:14:23 AM »

A lot of hospitals now will print of e-cards and send them to the patient's room. If the room number was made available some way, then that might be a possibility.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: February 16, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I hope Wendi reads this thread at some point and realizes how important she is and how many people love her.

At another small forum where I post, we had someone volunteer to be the official keeper of telephone numbers and home addresses. If someone hasn't been around for a couple of days, she has permission to call and check on them. In some cases, she also has a contact number for someone else she can call in case the person in question is in the hospital and we don't know it. Since many of the posters there live alone, it's very comforting to have that list.

Except, of course, when they start stalking your kids and posting bold faced lies about you.

Then it wouldn't be too comforting.

Please be careful when sharing ANY personal information on any forum.

Most live to deeply regret it eventually.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 16, 2009, 11:24:05 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Unless, of course, the information is used to stalk your children and forumlate bold-faced lies about you as was done in my instance.

Then it's not too comforting.

Always be VERY careful when sharing personal information on ANY forum.  It is not advisable unless you have a way of verifying who the person is in real life.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 16, 2009, 11:25:58 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about wendi, but, of course proud of our monkeys who acted and did the right thing to help her!

I was not online yesterday, so this is all news to me.

Is there a thread where we can give wendi our sentiments that she can read when she comes back to us?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 16, 2009, 11:54:21 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about wendi, but, of course proud of our monkeys who acted and did the right thing to help her!

Is there a thread where we can give wendi our sentiments that she can read when she comes back to us?

If not, someone can easily start one in the lounge.  I am sure so many would like to express their affection and support for Wendi.

I hope she knows that she is accepted and appreciated here and won't hesitate to return once she is out of the hospital.  We need to know she's OK.

/

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 16, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »

I created a thread in the Monkey Lounge

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4560.0
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: February 16, 2009, 12:21:11 PM »

I created a thread in the Monkey Lounge

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4560.0
[/quote]

Klaas, Thanks for the Wendi thread.  I think she will need our support in the days and months to come.  Darla or Island, if you get any updates - will you please post them there?  I will try to follow here and there, till we are all posting there.  Kudo's again to you for answering the call last night.  My son was a reader of that weight lifting forum where they used the ISP address to pinpoint the person on the camera.  Unfortunately, they didn't arrive in time. 
POWER TO THE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #436 on: February 16, 2009, 12:25:06 PM »

I am just getting a chance to post while I am at lunch. Boo told me about Wendi. I feel so bad for not going back online last night after my computer crapped out. She seemed so sad, but was worried about my test results.

If anyone has a way to get a hold of Wendi, please tell her JSM is very sorry for not being there for her.    TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #437 on: February 16, 2009, 12:38:38 PM »

Just tried to call hospital and couldn't get any information on Wendi...........they wont even verify that she is there even though LE gave me this specific hospital. I have tried their home phone and rec'd no answer, I don't  have ther cell number but will keep trying to get information.

Thanks for everyone's prayers for wendi~pls continue to pray for her and I will keep you updated.

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #438 on: February 16, 2009, 12:46:12 PM »

Just tried to call hospital and couldn't get any information on Wendi...........they wont even verify that she is there even though LE gave me this specific hospital. I have tried their home phone and rec'd no answer, I don't  have ther cell number but will keep trying to get information.

Thanks for everyone's prayers for wendi~pls continue to pray for her and I will keep you updated.

IM

Thanks for checking, Island! It's standard procedure not to verify any admission for psych treatment. That's as it should be. You've been great, and I appreciate the updates. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: February 16, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »

Check out this YouTube

It's what a woman does who missed her flight. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkJofldHRqM

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.