May 23, 2024, 04:23:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #19 2/14/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 100601 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: February 18, 2009, 11:54:36 PM »

CBB...I just love this AVI, Thank you so much!!!!  Now I have Irish Bichons, lol! 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: February 18, 2009, 11:55:12 PM »

OK, Lets have a neighborly debate - anybody up for it??

OK good!!

Here is my new dilemna?  I have 5 yorkies that need to go out at night!  I also have new neighbors who enjoy sleeping with their windows open!  My previous neighbors were older, closed their windows and never heard a thing!

The new neighbors are complaining!!  But not to me, they told my husband on me!   

I am trying hard to be considerate but now I am a nervous wreck!! 

We live on a canal with river view, so putting up a fense would be very unneighborly!

Any solutions?????

PS - they just yelled at me again..........but I did forget!!  So I am in the wrong, again!!   

We have 6 cats and one dog and a barker, thankfully my sweet neighbors have never complained although I feel certain they would like to when he has a barking fit at a snake or a deer or a squirrel.

I bet Anna would have some advice, just a shame they are light sleepers? Aren't puppy barks music to the ears? 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: February 18, 2009, 11:56:46 PM »

I gotta tell ya, the venom I see coming out of that banning thread on GM makes me SO glad I am no longer associated with those hateful miscreants.

Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.
Sad, sad people. Must have very empty hearts.

Art my sweet peep, I appreciate you. Hey if they think I've got issues then good, we all now are on notice they are ALL above reproach, right?  I can tell you this, I'm not doing carnut's job for his lazy self. He can walk his fingers over to deactivate me all by himself. Oh and now after the additional torment,  he can delete every post I have ever made there as well.

I think SM has the right idea in not allowing it's members to delete their own post.  To bad Carnut did not do that to the GM forum. Then it would be seen what some of the folks had originally written before they deleted their post. But like Art said  and I bolded Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.

Mytime yes we do miss some of our ex forum chatters. Yes you are included in that . Feel free to come back at anytime.

I agree, I never deleted any of my posts.
I have never HIDDEN them either

And I will again say, true colors can't be hidden forever. They always come out. I think that banning thread is a very good example of that.

Oh i guess it is much more fair in your view to just send emails to ones you think will agree with you to impose a ban and then let your moderator know. Or to threaten to sue .

Just a swinging with the tribe
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: February 18, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »

I gotta tell ya, the venom I see coming out of that banning thread on GM makes me SO glad I am no longer associated with those hateful miscreants.

Art my sweet peep, I appreciate you. Hey if they think I've got issues then good, we all now are on notice they are ALL above reproach, right?  I can tell you this, I'm not doing carnut's job for his lazy self. He can walk his fingers over to deactivate me all by himself. Oh and now after the additional torment,  he can delete every post I have ever made there as well.

I think SM has the right idea in not allowing it's members to delete their own post.  To bad Carnut did not do that to the GM forum. Then it would be seen what some of the folks had originally written before they deleted their post. But like Art said  and I bolded Their true colors can't stay hidden for long, they always let them out.

Mytime yes we do miss some of our ex forum chatters. Yes you are included in that . Feel free to come back at anytime.

I agree, I never deleted any of my posts.
I have never HIDDEN them either

And I will again say, true colors can't be hidden forever. They always come out. I think that banning thread is a very good example of that.

Oh i guess it is much more fair in your view to just send emails to ones you think will agree with you to impose a ban and then let your moderator know. Or to threaten to sue .

WHAT????
OMG, you honestly belived that crap?
Where did I say I was going to sue? I asked to have my personal medical info taken off the front page.
How does that translate into sueing anyone?
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: February 18, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »

Sam and you other loser Gmnites...to clue ya in what you so obviously dont want people to know about you all....

I never deleted my posts...but unlike SM carnut DID hide them so anyone without a 100 post count couldnt see EXACTLY what was said from BOTH sides. Then held a railroading of voting me off too like he is doing to none. Why was my vote to be banned?? let me refresh your memory, was because i came back online (after bein gone a year) to see a lot of stuff went on, a lot of friends upset, so i went into chat to try to get carnut to tell them the stuff himself that he missed them, instead of hearing it from everyone else. I went in there to talk NICELY and adult trying to say it doesnt help to hear it from others, always best to hear it from the sourse or it can just be considered hearsay. YES, when i first went in i went under a name to piss cat off...let me refresh you on that too...cause cat was Using a friends ID. I felt if he could then i could use BigFATCAT...i explained it , cleared it up..and thought all was fine ..then i even said IN THERE..i will more than likely repeat what is said, as far as carnut and tryin to get the mess fixed up..i warned I will repeat it and was upfront so  if anyone said anything that they didnt want seen while i was in there had the chance to not say anything they didnt want repeated...hello??? what part of "i might repeat what is said" didnt anyone get?? I left that chat feeling ok, i think i may have taken care of the prob of members you all loved being gone...BUT what happens?? next day there is a vote posted to ban me for ..of all the stupiest things "FOR REPEATING WHAT WAS SAID IN CHAT"  The ones that i guess started that vote were NOT even there when i was in that chat talkin to carnut...so..ummm I did not delete my posts yet why cant they be seen by anyone unless they have over a 100 post count???

GM is DOING to NONE what you all did to me..and NO one will ever see it all and what led up to it cause YOU ALL hide it all...YOU made judgement calls on what was hearsay NOT FACTS...like bein told the most supidest things to see is me posting him to take colleys website off his server and i said he stole all my scripting.all the work i did for months , he copied and put them direstly on HIS servers...well whats stupid for saying he stole it?? it was the TRUTH!!..well i wouldnt expect people who know nothing about that to understand what i meant cause the one i wanted to understand KNEW what i meant and did what i requested within seconds...but does anyone get that whole explanation..?? NO...cause that too was hidden..!!!

True colors showing yes, like i said to carnut all you all are that are left there are a bunch of lonely OLD bats, backstabbing knife hurdling evil spew lying wenches with NO effin life except for what you create around you with drama and deceit.

and for BB to come here and Proudly announce she is spearheading a vote to ban None is disgusting...You all deserve eachother..i seen nothing of integrity or honesty in any of you..and seems to me all that do go there all seek the same level of water...Oh hell, why dont ya all just combine ya forums and call it CngGM?? Both forums have the same two lying LEAKS runnin the show in the background anyways.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: February 18, 2009, 11:59:43 PM »

ANd what emails are you talking about? THe ones that CArnut told Sue we had to have? Those emails?
Are you confused, Sam?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #946 on: February 19, 2009, 12:00:45 AM »

CBB...I just love this AVI, Thank you so much!!!!  Now I have Irish Bichons, lol! 

Are you going to do a painting of them?

I honestly want to know when you have something to sell!!

MyTime? I agree with None. Puppy barks are music to the ears, ad Nonesy has a pup with a dual purpose! It protects her from snakes named Blackie!!! That snake had a thread of it's own, complete with pictures!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: February 19, 2009, 12:01:33 AM »

OK good!!

Here is my new dilemna?  I have 5 yorkies that need to go out at night!  I also have new neighbors who enjoy sleeping with their windows open!  My previous neighbors were older, closed their windows and never heard a thing!

We live on a canal with river view, so putting up a fense would be very unneighborly!

Any solutions?????

PS - they just yelled at me again..........but I did forget!!  So I am in the wrong, again!!   

We have 6 cats and one dog and a barker, thankfully my sweet neighbors have never complained although I feel certain they would like to when he has a barking fit at a snake or a deer or a squirrel.

I bet Anna would have some advice, just a shame they are light sleepers? Aren't puppy barks music to the ears? 

Yes, they are!!  I even offered them ear plugs!!     They have saved my marriage!!  LOL

And they go to sleep at 8:00pm - so what about when my kids use the pool??
If it were me, I would just close my windows!!

CBB - anything like that is very unneighborly, because it would block their view!!  But complainingto my husband almost guarantees a nice new fence!!   

j/k.......................kinda!!  LOL

crazybabyborg
« Reply #948 on: February 19, 2009, 12:04:29 AM »

I am so confused! Seamonkey? Is the "cat" you are referrng to, the poster on SM named "Jazzcat" that used to post in Natalee's thread? Is "cat" a former poster at SM?

Just trying to follow the conversation............sorry!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #949 on: February 19, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »

Sam,

I am one of those that deleted my posts.

I deleted my approx 600 pics. that I shared on my trip. I also deleted my thread about my nephew who has brain cancer.

I also deleted my welcoming posts to new members and my Happy Birthday wishes.

I have saved copies of everything I ever posted at GM.

I also have copies of every chat I was in, emails, IM's, PM's..all removed MO threads too.

If I am who you are talking about just say it.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: February 19, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »

MyTime? I agree with None. Puppy barks are music to the ears, ad Nonesy has a pup with a dual purpose! It protects her from snakes named Blackie!!! That snake had a thread of it's own, complete with pictures!!! 

CBB, I should paint them, lol, BTW, that is a painting I did that is in the Avatar, lol

I want to start painting a lot soon, and when I do, I will let you know, CBB!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: February 19, 2009, 12:05:28 AM »

None.Obviously a BIG Alabama Fan?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #952 on: February 19, 2009, 12:08:37 AM »

OK good!!

Any solutions?????

Yes, they are!!  I even offered them ear plugs!!     They have saved my marriage!!  LOL

CBB - anything like that is very unneighborly, because it would block their view!!  But complainingto my husband almost guarantees a nice new fence!!   

Well if they're going to sleep all the time, they aren't looking at the view anyway!   

Comission artcolley to paint it for them, and then put up the fence..............

They can hang it in their bedroom on the ceiling so they can see it from 8:00 on all night, and you can use your "outside voice" in your own yard! 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: February 19, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »

OK good!!

Any solutions?????

Well if they're going to sleep all the time, they aren't looking at the view anyway!   

Comission artcolley to paint it for them, and then put up the fence..............

They can hang it in their bedroom on the ceiling so they can see it from 8:00 on all night, and you can use your "outside voice" in your own yard! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: February 19, 2009, 12:10:34 AM »

OK good!!

Any solutions?????

Awww.........CBB............I love you!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #955 on: February 19, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »

CBB, I should paint them, lol, BTW, that is a painting I did that is in the Avatar, lol

Thank you art!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: February 19, 2009, 12:11:48 AM »

None.Obviously a BIG Alabama Fan?

KTF - my son was on the Bama team, he transferred to another university after his position coach and Shula, both left.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: February 19, 2009, 12:11:53 AM »

Thank you art!!!

You are very welcome! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: February 19, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

Sorry for the O/T klaas in Natalee.BB is back with the others at GM.It is very interesting!

Yes, I've been following it all 

Is there new news on Natalee or is this one of those drama things I am better off not knowing about?

There are many who continue to work toward finding justice for Natalee and bringing her home.  And no, it isn't just one of those drama things.  And people SHOULD know about Natalee Holloway, the American citizen who went missing and still hasn't been returned home.  JMHO
OH Muffy - don't mean Natalee is a drama thing - just not following if there is a break in her case or if this GM (?) stuff and the security stuff the girls were talking about here earlier  - well is that some kind of site war?
I care about Natalee - followed her case from my remote (had no idea you guys were here then!), but after the Murt experience, I am leary of drama - especially if people are not  the character most monkeys are!

Ohhhh,  Okey dokey then.  I was wonderin' there for a second...   unfortunately there isn't a break in Natalee's case, and I would just step back outta the way on the rest of what's going on.  {{hugs}}

Oh good - I was crying when I read your reply at first - I just didn't know what GM and BB and all that stuff was! 
As for Natalee - I have checked Klaas list to see if the tourism parade is coming my way, and I am ready and willing to jump in and pass out boycott Aruba fliers or help if it does!
I want justice for Natalee and JonBenet and so many others I followed via TV before I found monkeys.
So, I totally stepping back from the rest of whatever this is!
HUGS BACK! 

Oh you silly monkey............no need to cry!!  It is all very confusing for us "newbies!"

I have not heard anything new about Wendi!!  However, I will be keeping her in my prayers!!

Thanks CB and Mytime for the answer about Wendi.  I will keep her in my prayers too!
As to the boo hoo'ing by me, I just adore Muffy and after a long day (man before and during doc dumps the cage gets emotional!) I was beginning to think I can't communicate and now I have made Muffy mad.  Self doubt, I guess. 
So I will dry my pucker face with my tissue ~ and go to the monkey bunky knowing she understands me now!
PS - how long will it take not to be new? LOL
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: February 19, 2009, 12:14:24 AM »

Seamonkey, you are such a good daughter to your Mother, I admire you both.

OS, poor you now drawn into this again, I am sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.