June 07, 2024, 03:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190716 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: March 26, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »

Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society, in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.

http://www.shell.com/home/content/aboutshell/who_we_are/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #621 on: March 26, 2009, 06:58:29 PM »

Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society, in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.

http://www.shell.com/home/content/aboutshell/who_we_are/

Reading further, I clicked on a link for U S Geological Survey and then a window with this popped up.

Royal Dutch plc Legal Disclaimer
You are now leaving the About Shell website.

The link you have selected will direct you to a website that is not controlled by Royal Dutch Shell plc or any member of the Shell Group. Accordingly, neither Royal Dutch Shell plc nor any member of the Shell Group endorses, adopts, certifies or otherwise validates the information and material contained on the linked website. This includes its sponsor and any policies, activities or services offered on the site, by any advertiser on the site or linked to the site.

Thank you for visiting the About Shell website.

Continue your journey.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #622 on: March 26, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54442.php

For a tender port
March 26, 2009, 16:10 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The public tender for the new operator of the container port for the job.

ORANGE CITY - The judge yesterday APA Port Authority banned a public tender procedure for an operator of the new container port in Barcadera. The procedure should the court wait until the arbitration ruling. In violation can APA fined 10 million florin are grounded, to a maximum of 100 million.

Astec Director Marinus Clean called the ruling "a victory for Aruba. "Politicians say that the country interest (APA, red) should go to the private interest, but I think the ruling is good for Aruba." Score more points than the fact that Astec an Aruban Aruban company with 80 employees. "Another company is their job uncertain. If through a public tender another, possibly foreign company, there is - contrary to what the politicians say - no job. "The tariff increase which Clean irrevocably linked to the public tender for the job.

Alfonso Boekhoudt, director of the port authority, seems to present little to worry about the ruling. According to the director, there are so many things that still need to be for the relocation of the container port that they are still fresh about it. "We can just continue with the move, only the public procurement should just wait."

The arbitration case concerning the dissolution of the permanent contract of Aruba Ports Authority (APA) with stevedoring company Astec was launched on February 18, 2009. APA has the contract - under pressure from the government - by December 31, 2009 terminated. Through a public tender APA wants the operator of the container port in Barcadera choose. The court has taken a line through put.

The delay of the auction includes a line through the account of Edison snort Minister of Tourism and Transport (MEP). He wanted this morning still not respond to the ruling. Snort is currently abroad and would like to begin the sentence and the reasoning of the court examination before he comments.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: March 26, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case

Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

“This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

The first quarter of the year is always difficult in financial terms. With the current economic situation that everyone is facing, Texas EquuSearch is finding that people are having a harder time finding ways to donate to us.  So far, in 2009, we have had over 20 cases and have several searches pending better weather conditions.

Anyone wishing to donate to our organization can do so using the PayPal button located on the home page and at http://texasequusearch.org/make-a-donation/ .  We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization funded solely by donations and your donation is tax deductible, in accordance with IRS laws.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: March 26, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

Jen Hale or Donette should have taken Magnolia's call. 

So much for their source(s).   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: March 26, 2009, 07:15:03 PM »

And I do hope Magnolia will email this and let them know just how bad their sources really are. 

Now who would start such a rumor in the first place?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 26, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

I am calling the station back as soon as the 6:00 news is over.
They flat out lied.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 26, 2009, 07:26:51 PM »

i have donette scared so bad her voice was trembling.

I have left a voice mail for tom allen to call me.  He is the news director.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: March 26, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »

They flat out lied.

Their sources smell like witch

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: March 26, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »

when will people learn to to be the pawns corrupt scumbags?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 26, 2009, 07:42:28 PM »

i have donette scared so bad her voice was trembling.

I have left a voice mail for tom allen to call me.  He is the news director.

As well she should be. 

You TRIED to tell them but they wouldn't listen!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: March 26, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »

They are hanging up on me now when I try to call.  Caller ID I suppose.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 26, 2009, 07:44:34 PM »

It's usually the Arubans who throw around those ridiculously large amounts of money. 

Remember huge insurance on a child, Beth collecting millions even tens of millions, etc.

They far, far overestimate the generosity of people making donations.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: March 26, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »

Anna....you call.  I will tell you the number.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: March 26, 2009, 07:46:44 PM »

They are hanging up on me now when I try to call.  Caller ID I suppose.

Oh, bad move on their part!

Maybe Tim Miller should sue them for loss of donations and they would like to contribute that huge amount they claim he has already collected.  I doubt TES sees that much money in many years combined!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 26, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »

OK but what should I say?  Just tell them that Tim Miller says he has not collected any such money and doesn't have search scheduled, etc.

Did they say anything about it on the six O'clock news?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 26, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »

OK but what should I say?  Just tell them that Tim Miller says he has not collected any such money and doesn't have search scheduled, etc.

Telll them they need to go to this website for official information from Tim Miller and they need to broadcast a RETRACTION

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 26, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »

They flat out lied.

Their sources smell like witch

Yep, I smell witch.

That story and those sources are FO SHIZZLE!

Great job, monkeys!

I wonder if News 13 Birmingham and Jen Hale want to provide equal press to undo the damage caused to Texas Equusearch?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: March 26, 2009, 07:53:36 PM »

Telll them they need to go to this website for official information from Tim Miller and they need to broadcast a RETRACTION

OK.

What's the number?  I will call and see if I can get through.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: March 26, 2009, 07:53:37 PM »

They have only been covering it on the 10:00 news.  Jen Hale is the reporter.
She is the one who has gathered the mis information.
Look at Tim's disclaimer.  She is the one who reported that he was joining Golba.
She is the one who said he had raised the $1.5 million.. It is all lies.
They even have it published on their web page.
Tom Allen is the News Director and the boss of them all.  His number is 205-558-7306 or 07
They need to admit they liled.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.