May 31, 2024, 07:42:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 386986 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: May 16, 2010, 10:43:20 AM »

Watch: A portion of Joseph Overstreet's comments to the media about the Haleigh Cummings case
http://jacksonville.com/video/news/metro/2010-04-14/watch-portion-joseph-overstreets-comments-media-about-haleigh-cummings

Police Say 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings is Dead, Identify Persons of Interest in Case
Haleigh Cummings Has Been Missing Since February 2009

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigators-missing-girl-haleigh-cummings-dead/story?id=10393476

Police Follow Up on New Leads in 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings Case
http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-search-continues-florida/story?id=10372688

Misty Croslins Cousin-Joe Overstreet, Questioned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isaRVhGu5HE&NR=1

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: May 16, 2010, 10:44:36 AM »

Theory

<snipped>

10.  Why is Misty not talking?

- Her warped sense of loyalty/love for Ron
- Her guilt for dragging her brothers into it all

<snipped>

++++++

(Continued)

- She and her brothers fear Ron if the truth of that night is reavealed ... not Joe.

IMO

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: May 16, 2010, 10:46:57 AM »

Watch: A portion of Joseph Overstreet's comments to the media about the Haleigh Cummings case
http://jacksonville.com/video/news/metro/2010-04-14/watch-portion-joseph-overstreets-comments-media-about-haleigh-cummings

Police Say 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings is Dead, Identify Persons of Interest in Case
Haleigh Cummings Has Been Missing Since February 2009

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigators-missing-girl-haleigh-cummings-dead/story?id=10393476

Police Follow Up on New Leads in 5-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings Case
http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-search-continues-florida/story?id=10372688

Misty Croslins Cousin-Joe Overstreet, Questioned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isaRVhGu5HE&NR=1

Thanks Heart.

I love quotes!!   I am so happy!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: May 16, 2010, 10:47:55 AM »

I can't see GGM Sykes /  Neves being with their Haleigh ( they did love her ) and calling the Croslins in to do any disposal. Clean up and sanitizinf after the fact, yes, but not to have the girl removed from the house and just dumped.
If Haleigh did take a pill and just didn't wake up wouldn't a person think that maybe she just passed, given her health problems ? A pill could have been given to her to make her sleep so that Misty could go party or maybe Misty needed a fix and went into a rage at the girl.

Hi Kat_Gram.  I hope all is well.

I do not think that Haleigh was dumped in the river.  I believe she was buried in "the woods".  Considering the jailhouse recordings have been released and ... it is confirmed that Tommy did not refer "the woods" ... he did every not refer to any specific area  in that conversation with his grandmother ... only implied that "Joe did it" ...  why did Teresa and Annette hightail it down to "the woods" when informed by Flora of Tommy's jailhouse call.?

Have a good day.

Janet

+++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: Yes, she did. Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Do you or anyone remember the threat that was reported early on in the case that was made by Joe to RC supposedly after the 2 had their fight?

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: May 16, 2010, 10:55:40 AM »

Do you or anyone remember the threat that was reported early on in the case that was made by Joe to RC supposedly after the 2 had their fight?

Heart

I am sorry ... I do not recollect.  Somehow I cannot comprehend Joe Overstreet threatening Ron Cummings.

Was targeting Joe an afterthought when the kidnapped story was not being embraced by authorities?

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Girlfriend`s Cousin Eyed by Police in Missing Haleigh Case
Aired February 20, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: There was no fight with no cousin over a gun. I don`t know where people are getting information from, but you know, people say a lot of things and they don`t know what they`re talking about. I don`t have any enemies.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/20/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: May 16, 2010, 11:02:54 AM »

Haleigh Cummings Update - More From The Trenches

Posted on May 15th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime

Having just watched the news equivalent of the WWF, I find myself wondering exactly what is going on?

Nancy Grace and her ‘team’ love to play with the facts. Thursday was a perfect example. The jail audio which First Coast News, The Sky 97.3, and Bloggernews had published before 11am Thursday irks me. This tape was not EXCLUSIVE to HLN. In fact HLN were late getting in the game! All of the rest of us had an 8 hour lead!

The recent Bombshell that Tommy Croslin’s wife had filed for divorce was older than an aged ham. This was an event that has historical significance rather than news.

But what is actually going on in the case?

The answer is that I do not know. I have no special access to the inner workings of the PCSO.  My information comes through he same routes as every other news organization covering it. The email addresses and phone numbers have been published numerous times. This case is one that they wish to show transparency on, while maintaining a very professional attitude. When I contact them, they always reply. I try to ask questions that clarify the current situation. I do not ask for speculation, I know that they will not take that route.

What I am seeing is some disarray in the ranks of the Croslin’s and Cummings. The cops may not have them fingered completely for the Haleigh Cummings disappearance, but they all seem to have a part to play. The drug side of the equation seems to be paying dividends.

The 15 year sentence given to Hope Sykes, who by most is viewed as a mere ‘bit player’ set the stage.

If we are to believe certain news orgs, Ronald Cummings has now inked the deal on his plea bargain, apparently ratting out the rest of the miscreants. Ex wife, ex babysitter, ex who knows what Misty Croslin, her brother Tommy Croslin, and Equusearch former member Donna Brock. You don’t need a PhD in astrophysics to figure out that 15 years is better than 85. Of course, one wonders why he would ‘cop a plea’ if he was innocent?

Tommy Croslin is also enjoying the largess of the jail system. Many thought that he would be the first to crack. What does Tommy know? He seems to love to point the finger at the well known Cousin Joe. But, so what?

The police seem to be quite capable of rounding up the folks they want, I’d lay a bet that if they thought Cousin Joe was involved, they would have rounded him up on one charge or another. Drugs, Firearms, Stealing, oh the possibilities are endless.

Is it just me? How come we are hearing so little about the remaining members of the Famous Five (apologies to Enid Blyton readers).

What has happened to Donna Brock? Why no court appearances?

What do they have cooking for Misty Croslin?

If Hope Sykes and Ronald Cummings can score a 15 year all expenses paid vacation, how many years will Misty win?

I am sure that this will be a subject of discussion on Sundays program. The link is here.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124544

This article makes me so sad for Haleigh Cummings.  It also makes me very mad.  How could these lowlifes ... whose own words and changing stories ... imply involement ... could beat the system?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: May 16, 2010, 11:11:19 AM »

Haleigh Cummings Update - More From The Trenches

Posted on May 15th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime

<snipped>

This article makes me so sad for Haleigh Cummings.  It also makes me very mad.  How could these lowlifes ... whose own words and changing stories ... imply involement ... could beat the system?

Janet

OOPS!!  Wrong article.

Since beating my addictions to coffee ... the morning cobwebs take forever to clear.

Janet

++++++

Prosecution difficult if Haleigh's body not found
A tip from Tommy Croslin led to a new search, but remains weren't found.
By Cindy Swirko

Published: Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 11:06 p.m.

Attorney James Werter last week said the St. Johns River was the "final destination" of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

That tip from Werter's client touched off a three-day search last month of the river and surrounding land, but no human remains were found.

And if remains never are found, legal experts say, successfully prosecuting someone for Haleigh's death will be difficult unless a suspect confesses.

"It can be done and it has been done successfully, but it is difficult," said Bob Dekle, a University of Florida law professor. "It's a challenge to a prosecutor."

Werter is the attorney for Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., the brother of Misty Croslin. She is the former girlfriend and wife of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. All three are currently jailed on charges of trafficking narcotics. Misty Croslin was babysitting Haleigh when the child disappeared on Feb. 9, 2009.

Tommy Croslin has been cooperating with investigators by giving them the information that led to the river search last month, Werter said. Tommy Croslin also implicated a cousin, Joseph Overstreet of Tennessee, in Haleigh's death.

Overstreet was in Satsuma at the time of Haleigh's disappearance. He has been questioned by authorities and has publicly denied involvement in the case.

In the days after Haleigh's disappearance, scores of searchers plodded through scrub woodlands near Cummings' Satsuma home south of Palatka. Houses were inspected and neighborhoods combed. Divers and boaters searched the nearby St. Johns River. Haleigh was not found.

The search was eventually curtailed, but was sparked again for three days in April after a tip from Tommy Croslin, Werter said. He would not discuss specifics about the information Tommy Croslin provided regarding the river.

Scuba divers from several counties collected numerous items from the river at the site of a public boat ramp between Satsuma and Welaka. Analysis showed that none of those items were human remains.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy, meanwhile, declared that Haleigh is most likely dead, moving the investigation from a missing person case to a homicide case.

State Attorney R.J. Larizza, whose Seventh Circuit includes Putnam County, declined to comment for this story.

Dekle, a former Third Circuit prosecutor and public defender, said he worked several murder cases in which bodies were not found. In one case, Dekle said, a decision was made not to prosecute a suspect.

In another case that was perhaps even more notorious than Haleigh's - the murder of Lake City 12-year-old Kimberly Leach by serial killer Ted Bundy - Dekle said that he and colleagues were debating whether to prosecute the case regardless of whether Kimberly's body was ever found or not.

Kimberly was last seen on Feb. 9, 1978, and witnesses had given authorities information that developed Bundy as a suspect, but Leach's body had not yet been found.

"I had been trying to put the case together, doing the research. Then they found the body, which made everything a whole lot better," Dekle said. The body was found on April 7, 1978.

Bundy eventually confessed to more than 30 murders. Victims included two Florida State University students. Bundy was executed in 1989 for Kimberly's death.

Circumstantial evidence or witness testimony must be strong for a successful prosecution, said Charles T. Putnam, co-director of Justiceworks, a justice research and development group at the University of New Hampshire.

Defense attorneys could attack the credibility of a witness to create doubts about his truthfulness, Putnam said.

Putnam added that the case stands a better chance if facts can be independently corroborated.

"It really depends on the facts of the case," Putnam said. "To not have the evidence is often a very frustrating situation to be in. But sometimes, the way the investigation works, is that a lot of it necessarily and appropriately occurs outside the glare of the news media. It may be that they are closer than it may appear."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100516/ARTICLES/5161005/1002

_____

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1207 on: May 16, 2010, 11:17:20 AM »

Donna Brock is working for the cops, that is why you are hearing nothing about her.  Misty shouldn't have been so stupid to believe that this woman was her friend after the first time she was "undercover".
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: May 16, 2010, 11:50:41 AM »

Donna Brock is working for the cops, that is why you are hearing nothing about her.  Misty shouldn't have been so stupid to believe that this woman was her friend after the first time she was "undercover".

If Donna was working for the cops, what good is she doing for the cops locked behind bars? What purpose is she serving sitting behind bars with a drug trafficking charge?  I thought the same thing about RC, but it has been shown so far that RC's trafficking charges was just that, caught, arrested, and charged with drug trafficking.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: May 16, 2010, 11:54:48 AM »

New article up at TH. 

http://writeintoaction.com/PCSO%20at%20Tommy%20Croslin%20Residence%20During%20911%20Call.html

Why was the PCSO already at Tommy Croslin’s address when Misty Croslin was making HaLeigh 911 call?

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

May 6, 2010

Updated May 16. 2010

HaLeigh Cummings was officially reported missing at 3:27 a.m. on February 10, 2009.

The emergency 911 call was made by her babysitter, Misty Croslin.

An analysis of the 911 transcript reveals an officer was already present at the address of 116 Tyler Street, Satsuma, at the same time Croslin was calling the police.

116 Tyler Street is the address of Hank Croslin Jr. (Tommy Croslin); the brother of Misty Croslin.

On November 2, 2009, PCSO Lt. Johnny Greenwood was interviewed by Lise Fisher, a reporter for the Gainesville Sun. She asked Greenwood about the time-window investigators were focusing on. "Any time after about seven o' clock. I mean, we have, around seven o' clock - we have a grandmother saying she saw HaLeigh. Between then and when we received the call at, you know, two-thirteen in the morning, sometime shortly after two o' clock in the morning," Greenwood said.

Greenwood's time reference reveals an entire set of circumstances that have been kept secret.

View Interviw

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091006/VIDEO/910062000&template=video

As the responding officers are talking while enroute to the address of Ronald Cummings, a female officer says, “I’m available at 116 Tyler.The supervisor then asks, “What’s going on at 116?”

911 Transcription / Misty Croslin / HaLeigh Cummings

OP: 1271. 265. Signal 8.   

MLE1: 1271.         <-------  1271 Answers dispatch..   Signal 8  is a missing child.
OP: 202 Green Lane. 2 zero 2 Green Lane. The complainant’s advising she cannot find her 5 year old daughter. The backdoor is open at this time.
MLE1: 10:4. _______51_____code _____17.
OP: It’s 51 code. Sierra 1120.
MLE1: 10:26. Go ahead and advise 1118, I believe she is in the squad room.
OP: 1118.
FLE1: I’m 10:26. I’ll be 10:8 in just a couple. 10:51. <------- this is 1271 responding
OP: 10:4. 1256.  <--------- dispatcher must have received a phone call from 1256, so dispatch knew she was there.
FLE1: You got a cross street?
OP: Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe Avenue. It’s going to be in Satsuma.
MLES: Sierra 1120.
OP: 1120.
MLES: I got the age on this kid. Is it a boy or girl?
OP: Whiskey Foxtrot. Last seen wearing her PJ’s.
MLE: 10:4.
FLE2: Advice 1256.     <----------- responding and asking to tell her
OP: 1256.     <------------ dispatcher again calls 1256 

FLE2: There is a railroad that runs right through there. Can we find out from CSA(?) when next train come through?   <-------- 1256 requesting info on the trail.

OP: 10:4. It just passed through.
MLES: (short static)
OP: Sierra 1120.
OP: Can you 10:21?
MLES: 10:4.
FLE1: Lima 1118. 10:8. 10:51. Back.
OP: 10:4.
OP: Arvan(?) 20.
MLE1: I’m back en route now to that signal 8. Where is that located at in Satsuma?
OP: 202 Green Lane. From Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe.
MLE1: 10:4. I’m not but a couple blocks. 10:4.
MLE1: 471 located 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 1297.
OP: 1271 or 1256 to 13. <--------- advising both units to change channels
MLE1: 77.
OP: cool. (?)
OP: When you get to 97, can you give us an update?
MLES: They’re 77, they just haven’t located yet, but they’re 77.  <-----supervisor advising they are enroute to call
OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.      <----------Tommy Croslin's address
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.                <---------dispatcher asks  you are at 116 Tyler St??
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?        <--------- Supervisor ask, what's going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.                                       <----------Deputy calls Dispatch
OP: Go head.    <-----------Dispatcher Answers.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green. <--Deputy advises she is back in service going to green ln.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.  <--- dispatcher advises she was verifying last seen.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago.. <--1256 is giving a timeline of verification
OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.
OP: Lima 1118. Sierra 1120. She advises 10:84. 1118 was not working earlier.
MLES: Why not? (or what?)
FLE1: Lima 1118.
FLE2: Reference call at 19 and 20. We believe it’s gonna all be in the city. If not, let us know. So far.
OP: So far.
FLE2: She’ll 10:8 to 51 to the south end. Also, I’ve talked to a (or the) City Supervisor, they’ve got a K-9 10:8 that’s gonna be en route.
FLE2: When you get a good 10:8 from this location, if ya’ll just give him driving directions to where he needs to go.       <----------------  This is 1256 giving instructions on what she has already accomplished, by phone
(static)
OP: 10:4. Go ahead.
FLE2: It’s off of Tyler. Take left. It’s a little dirt trail which comes around to Green Lane. Come in at back.
OP: 10:4. Tyler, take left, dirt trail, advise take right.  <------- Giving instructions on how to get to green ln.
FLE2: 10:4. ______the first dirt road.
OP: 1256. 10:80 to LA Tuck (?).<----this was an odd transmission, apparently a request to op by phone from 1256
MLES: Sierra 1120 to 1271.
MLES: 1120 to 1271.
MLE3: 1271. Go ahead sir.
MLES: Stay at the residence, maintain that point of access, reference for (or to) K-9’s and do another thorough search from inside the house. (this is 6 minutes into the calls)
MLE3: That’s 10:4.
MLES: 1120 to 1256.
FLE2: Yes, Sgt.
MLES: Are you back at the uh, house?
FLE2: 10:4.
MLES: Is that 10:4 or 10:54?
FLE2: 10:4. I’m back on Green Lane.    <-------------- She was not there previously!!
MLES: 10:4. Go ahead and gather as much information as you can get about any family or anything around here and uh, go ahead and call in and get her reported a signal 8.
OP: 10:4. It’s already done, Sir..

The incident report provided by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office intended to explain the officer’s presence at 116 Tyler Street says the officer was there due to a barking dog.

According to the incident report, the barking dog incident was to have originally and actually occurred on 2/4/2009.

The author of the incident report said he made contact with Misty Croslin’s brother. “I was able to make contact with the dog’s owner, Hank Croslin on 2/10/2009 at 11 a.m. and served him with citation number 1334 for having a nuisance animal,” he said.

The report is dated 2/19/2009, 2009 and has no time given whatsoever. In the slots where the time should be it reads "00:00."

It is not known why the PCSO would be making contact with Hank Croslin at 11 a.m. on February 10 to issue a barking dog citation, while an all-out search was underway for five year-old HaLeigh Cummings.

Moreover, 11 a.m. is the not the time Misty Croslin made her 911 call.

The report does not explain, in any way, why an PCSO officer was at 116 Tyler Street, the residence of Tommy Croslin, at the same time Misty Croslin’s emergency 911 call was being made to report HaLeigh Cummings missing.

tolmseth@wiktel.com

click on the above link for documents.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1210 on: May 16, 2010, 12:12:55 PM »

New article up at TH. 

http://writeintoaction.com/PCSO%20at%20Tommy%20Croslin%20Residence%20During%20911%20Call.html

Why was the PCSO already at Tommy Croslin’s address when Misty Croslin was making HaLeigh 911 call?

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

May 6, 2010

Updated May 16. 2010

HaLeigh Cummings was officially reported missing at 3:27 a.m. on February 10, 2009.

The emergency 911 call was made by her babysitter, Misty Croslin.

An analysis of the 911 transcript reveals an officer was already present at the address of 116 Tyler Street, Satsuma, at the same time Croslin was calling the police.

116 Tyler Street is the address of Hank Croslin Jr. (Tommy Croslin); the brother of Misty Croslin.

On November 2, 2009, PCSO Lt. Johnny Greenwood was interviewed by Lise Fisher, a reporter for the Gainesville Sun. She asked Greenwood about the time-window investigators were focusing on. "Any time after about seven o' clock. I mean, we have, around seven o' clock - we have a grandmother saying she saw HaLeigh. Between then and when we received the call at, you know, two-thirteen in the morning, sometime shortly after two o' clock in the morning," Greenwood said.

Greenwood's time reference reveals an entire set of circumstances that have been kept secret.

View Interviw

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091006/VIDEO/910062000&template=video

As the responding officers are talking while enroute to the address of Ronald Cummings, a female officer says, “I’m available at 116 Tyler.The supervisor then asks, “What’s going on at 116?”

911 Transcription / Misty Croslin / HaLeigh Cummings

OP: 1271. 265. Signal 8.   

MLE1: 1271.         <-------  1271 Answers dispatch..   Signal 8  is a missing child.
OP: 202 Green Lane. 2 zero 2 Green Lane. The complainant’s advising she cannot find her 5 year old daughter. The backdoor is open at this time.
MLE1: 10:4. _______51_____code _____17.
OP: It’s 51 code. Sierra 1120.
MLE1: 10:26. Go ahead and advise 1118, I believe she is in the squad room.
FLE1: I’m 10:26. I’ll be 10:8 in just a couple. 10:51. <------- this is 1271 responding
OP: 10:4. 1256.  <--------- dispatcher must have received a phone call from 1256, so dispatch knew she was there.
FLE1: You got a cross street?
OP: Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe Avenue. It’s going to be in Satsuma.
OP: 1120.
MLES: I got the age on this kid. Is it a boy or girl?
OP: Whiskey Foxtrot. Last seen wearing her PJ’s.
MLE: 10:4.
FLE2: Advice 1256.     <----------- responding and asking to tell her
OP: 1256.     <------------ dispatcher again calls 1256 

FLE2: There is a railroad that runs right through there. Can we find out from CSA(?) when next train come through?   <-------- 1256 requesting info on the trail.

OP: 10:4. It just passed through.
MLES: (short static)
OP: Can you 10:21?
MLES: 10:4.
FLE1: Lima 1118. 10:8. 10:51. Back.
OP: Arvan(?) 20.
MLE1: I’m back en route now to that signal 8. Where is that located at in Satsuma?
OP: 202 Green Lane. From Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe.
MLE1: 10:4. I’m not but a couple blocks. 10:4.
MLE1: 471 located 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 1297.
OP: 1271 or 1256 to 13. <--------- advising both units to change channels
MLE1: 77.
OP: cool. (?)
OP: When you get to 97, can you give us an update?
MLES: They’re 77, they just haven’t located yet, but they’re 77.  <-----supervisor advising they are enroute to call
OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.      <----------Tommy Croslin's address
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.                <---------dispatcher asks  you are at 116 Tyler St??
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?        <--------- Supervisor ask, what's going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.                                       <----------Deputy calls Dispatch
OP: Go head.    <-----------Dispatcher Answers.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green. <--Deputy advises she is back in service going to green ln.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.  <--- dispatcher advises she was verifying last seen.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago.. <--1256 is giving a timeline of verification
OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.
OP: Lima 1118. Sierra 1120. She advises 10:84. 1118 was not working earlier.
MLES: Why not? (or what?)
FLE1: Lima 1118.
FLE2: Reference call at 19 and 20. We believe it’s gonna all be in the city. If not, let us know. So far.
OP: So far.
FLE2: She’ll 10:8 to 51 to the south end. Also, I’ve talked to a (or the) City Supervisor, they’ve got a K-9 10:8 that’s gonna be en route.
FLE2: When you get a good 10:8 from this location, if ya’ll just give him driving directions to where he needs to go.       <----------------  This is 1256 giving instructions on what she has already accomplished, by phone
(static)
OP: 10:4. Go ahead.
FLE2: It’s off of Tyler. Take left. It’s a little dirt trail which comes around to Green Lane. Come in at back.
OP: 10:4. Tyler, take left, dirt trail, advise take right.  <------- Giving instructions on how to get to green ln.
FLE2: 10:4. ______the first dirt road.
OP: 1256. 10:80 to LA Tuck (?).<----this was an odd transmission, apparently a request to op by phone from 1256
MLES: Sierra 1120 to 1271.
MLES: 1120 to 1271.
MLE3: 1271. Go ahead sir.
MLES: Stay at the residence, maintain that point of access, reference for (or to) K-9’s and do another thorough search from inside the house. (this is 6 minutes into the calls)
MLE3: That’s 10:4.
MLES: 1120 to 1256.
FLE2: Yes, Sgt.
MLES: Are you back at the uh, house?
FLE2: 10:4.
MLES: Is that 10:4 or 10:54?
FLE2: 10:4. I’m back on Green Lane.    <-------------- She was not there previously!!
MLES: 10:4. Go ahead and gather as much information as you can get about any family or anything around here and uh, go ahead and call in and get her reported a signal 8.
OP: 10:4. It’s already done, Sir..

The incident report provided by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office intended to explain the officer’s presence at 116 Tyler Street says the officer was there due to a barking dog.

According to the incident report, the barking dog incident was to have originally and actually occurred on 2/4/2009.

The author of the incident report said he made contact with Misty Croslin’s brother. “I was able to make contact with the dog’s owner, Hank Croslin on 2/10/2009 at 11 a.m. and served him with citation number 1334 for having a nuisance animal,” he said.

The report is dated 2/19/2009, 2009 and has no time given whatsoever. In the slots where the time should be it reads "00:00."

It is not known why the PCSO would be making contact with Hank Croslin at 11 a.m. on February 10 to issue a barking dog citation, while an all-out search was underway for five year-old HaLeigh Cummings.

Moreover, 11 a.m. is the not the time Misty Croslin made her 911 call.

The report does not explain, in any way, why an PCSO officer was at 116 Tyler Street, the residence of Tommy Croslin, at the same time Misty Croslin’s emergency 911 call was being made to report HaLeigh Cummings missing.

tolmseth@wiktel.com

click on the above link for documents.

I wonder if he's finally moved on from the "Crystal's side of the family is hiding her and moving her around with PCSO's help"........I swear I do read his mess just for chit and giggles though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: May 16, 2010, 12:18:57 PM »

Theres something that still bothers me so much about this story that Tommy wants people to believe that is just plain stupid to me! Why in the world would Joe kill HaLeigh just because he couldnt find a gun? Does that make any kind of sense to anyone here? I realize that he might have wanted to go get the gun and do Lord only knows what with it, but when he couldnt find it why get mad and go into a rage and kill HaLeigh? Why  not kill Misty? Why not kill Jr., Why  not kill them all?  Its  not the truth, it doesnt even make a little sense, Has he ever been violent like that before, probably not, I havent heard one person say he has beaten them up or threatened to kill them or even acted out like that. If he was that disturbed and had a reputation of being that way then none of them would have let him stay with them, and certainly not around their kids!
  Tommy is in this much deeper then I first realized because if he wasnt he wouldnt have come up with this hair brained story to begin with....If the truth be known, Tommy was probably the one high as kite and he prolly went over to Misty's that night and since we all know he will drive under whatever influence he is under, then what if when he started to leave that night and it was already dark, they didnt notice that HaLeigh had came outside with him and Misty and he ran her over or something. That makes more sense, either way, I doubt very much that Joe had anything to do with HaLEigh being gone!!

I have said this before too.  There is no motive for Joe to kill Haleigh.  No matter which way you slice it, makes zero sense that Joe killed her because Ronald didn't have a gun in the house.  Not buying it.

WS has some pretty good theories as to why Joe would kill Haleigh in their theories thread.  They have to do with drugs and guns as payment to Ron.  JMO.  The theories involve 2 separate stories working together at the same time and Misty being the double or in on both sides of the theory.   Anyway I think they are definatly worth looking at as far as Joe's involvement.

I mean if Joe has nothing/no involvement why not take a LDT and why has he been lawyered up since he was first questioned in this case?  If we ask these questions about other POI's than we need to ask these same questions about him...JMO.

(Edit-fix name typo.  MB)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:21:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: May 16, 2010, 12:20:53 PM »

Sorry for spelling of Haleigh's name.  Lord I need more coffee.
(Fixed-MB)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:22:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: May 16, 2010, 12:25:39 PM »

IMO Ron had several guns in that house that night.  He boldly told the LE about his guns and they have been remarked upon in several police reports.  He probably is a registered gun owner.  Florida has some of the most liberal gun laws of the states to include automatic weapons and yes machine guns.  JMO after looking into the laws and seeing all of his "hunting" violations and a couple of police reports.  Would not surprise me at all if he had more than a few in that house.  JMO.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: May 16, 2010, 12:28:01 PM »

I read the incident report..We have all question the policer officer at Tommy's that evening. After reading the report we have at 3:27 2/10 when Misty's call came in- 3:50 2/10 when police arrived- 22:00 2/09 when Haleigh was last seen which is 10:00 pm .

Barking dog Incident report..

From 2/4 -09 at 6:10 to 2/10 -09 at 11:00

Apparently their have been complaints regarding Tommy's dog barking from this timeline.

2/10/09 Officer  was able to contact Tommy on 2/10/09- at 11:am and served him with a citation..

We have time and time again wonder why the officer was at Tommy's- 116 Tylers that early morning while the other policer office was at 202 Green lane..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: May 16, 2010, 12:33:54 PM »

I read the incident report..We have all question the policer officer at Tommy's that evening. After reading the report we have at 3:27 2/10 when Misty's call came in- 3:50 2/10 when police arrived- 22:00 2/09 when Haleigh was last seen which is 10:00 pm .

Apparently their have been complaints regarding Tommy's dog barking from this timeline.

2/10/09 Officer  was able to contact Tommy on 2/10/09- at 11:am and served him with a citation..

We have time and time again wonder why the officer was at Tommy's- 116 Tylers that early morning while the other policer office was at 202 Green lane..

Could it be a coincidence that the office was at 116 Tyler because of the barking dog?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: May 16, 2010, 12:34:32 PM »

Exerpt taken from audio of Tommy/Lindsy jail house call approx March 15th, 2010

Tommy: Misty covering for her old man. She is so stupid, I don’t want anything to do with her no more, all this trouble she has brought on this family.
Lindsy: She needs some help.
Tommy: Ever since she got with Ronald man.
Lindsy: I don’t know if she thinks this is a game.
Tommy goes on to state that even though he didn't like her prior "punk ass" boyfriend ROB -- that he liked him better than RON and wishes Misty would have stayed with him. To him it really doesn't matter that this ROB was "beating her (Misty's) ass while she was up there with him in New Jersy -- because Ron was beating her(Misty) ass down in Florida. Lindsy agrees.
AND THEN:
Tommy: I think it's what Ronald told us, that's what happened.
Lindsy: Yup, now he's kicking himself in the ass cause he told
Tommy: Yeah, cause now its probably too late...they give the kid up...they know they'll be f'd.
Tommy: But the police don't want to hear that
Lindsy: Nope, they just want the Croslins to be, to be in the middle of it

This is the closest thing to the truth out of any of their mouths as far as I'm concerned.
Why do they not follow up on statements that actually sound reasonable?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: May 16, 2010, 12:37:24 PM »

Tommy: Misty covering for her old man. She is so stupid, I don’t want anything to do with her no more, all this trouble she has brought on this family.
Tommy goes on to state that even though he didn't like her prior "punk ass" boyfriend ROB -- that he liked him better than RON and wishes Misty would have stayed with him. To him it really doesn't matter that this ROB was "beating her (Misty's) ass while she was up there with him in New Jersy -- because Ron was beating her(Misty) ass down in Florida. Lindsy agrees.
AND THEN:
Tommy: Yeah, cause now its probably too late...they give the kid up...they know they'll be f'd.

This is the closest thing to the truth out of any of their mouths as far as I'm concerned.

I am leaning toward this and tend to agree..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1218 on: May 16, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »

Thank-you and GramaMonkey for this.  Why in the world is it so hard to find out why the police were at Tommy's house? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1219 on: May 16, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »

AND THEN:

You have to really wonder why they don't follow up on statements that sound reasonable 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.