May 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 386962 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2010, 02:46:54 PM »

cant believe we are on,Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36,and no closer to finding Haleigh

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH !!!

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2010, 03:49:57 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

Ger's photo's, have these been posted as yet?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=12

(Top of the page and down)

P.S. She is mindboggling, where does she get the guts and tenacity?

Thanks for the links to those photos,Seahorse. 
I noticed that one of the graves in the cemetary is Jack and Doll Sapp,  I am wondering  if they were any relation to Donald Sapp.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2010, 04:04:18 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

I noticed that one of the graves in the cemetary is Jack and Doll Sapp,  I am wondering  if they were any relation to Donald Sapp.

I don't understand the relevance of the pictures????  Someone help...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2010, 04:05:42 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

She is great, and thank-you. Laugh everytime I see your avi 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2010, 04:07:20 PM »

I am sorry for the piercing post.  I just thought it was relevant to know because this is how they talk in front of their children.  I can not for the life of me figure out what it takes for DCF to step in and take these children.  I mean, they talk about Tommy popping pills and laying around because he stopped taking them while he was watching the children.  Looking at the control issues that Tommy has, is it such a far stretch to imagine that Lindsy probably engaged in the ingestion of the pharmecuticals?????  And she gets her degree in nursing????  I am just scared that her children are victims, just not in the nature that Haleigh was...not yet...anyways.

I don't think Lindsey has a degree in nursing..... I think she is just a licensed practical nurse, a 1-year course, if I'm not mistaken.
That's fine, she should go try and get a job, but maybe the job doesn't pay as much as government assistance, if indeed she is on it.

Howdy NoRose,

Question please,

Did Lindsy and Tommy attend High School together?  Do you know which H.S.?  Thank-you.
Howdy, they have known each other for some time now, but I really don't know what high school they attended.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2010, 04:14:07 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

I believe the photos are in the Shell Harbor area where they did the most recent search in the river. 
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »

I don't think Lindsey has a degree in nursing..... I think she is just a licensed practical nurse, a 1-year course, if I'm not mistaken.

I am pretty sure she is just an LPN and you are right, that's a one year degree. The salary isn't that great and they do all the crap work, and I am not discounting their importance because they are invaluable. I just think they should be paid more. The salary though, in the field of medicine, leans more toward schooling and training.

There is no way I would have stopped at LPN, but then I haven't lived the life she has and have no children.

That first year of nursing is a breeze too, the difficult stuff comes after LPN. And I am not trying to defend her because I believe she is as worthless as the rest of both families because of the way she has raised her kids and the things she has exposed them too.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2010, 04:29:18 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

I believe the photos are in the Shell Harbor area where they did the most recent search in the river. 

I was wondering why Ger took photos of the cemetery as well.

The cemetery is located about mid-way between Shell Harbour and 202 Green Lane, according to Ger in the posts there.

Not sure what she was looking for either. Maybe this:

GER stated:
THAT'S THE END OF MY PHOTOS OF THE SATSUMA CEMETERY. I NEVER LOCATED A CUMMINGS/CROSLIN/SYKES/NEVES/SQUIRES...FAMILY PLOT OR INDIVIDUAL GRAVE SITE.

Perhaps that is why she posted the pictures. Just guessing.

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2010, 05:01:47 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

The cemetery is located about mid-way between Shell Harbour and 202 Green Lane, according to Ger in the posts there.

GER stated:
THAT'S THE END OF MY PHOTOS OF THE SATSUMA CEMETERY. I NEVER LOCATED A CUMMINGS/CROSLIN/SYKES/NEVES/SQUIRES...FAMILY PLOT OR INDIVIDUAL GRAVE SITE.

Ok, then what would finding any of those names in the cemetary have to do with the case?  I'm still confused...ha ha
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2010, 05:12:16 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

GER stated:

Ok, then what would finding any of those names in the cemetary have to do with the case?  I'm still confused...ha ha

So am I.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2010, 05:18:35 PM »

She takes really great photos, I took away two things from the pics, I've never seen such a horrible run down cemetery in my life, and those woods would be great to film a horror movie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2010, 05:25:54 PM »

She takes really great photos, I took away two things from the pics, I've never seen such a horrible run down cemetery in my life, and those woods would be great to film a horror movie.

That, she does. Great photos.

I just want to know why she took that photographic trip to that cemetery in relation to the Haleigh case.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »

Alls I want to know is if she heard banjo music in there 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2010, 06:04:27 PM »

Alls I want to know is if she heard banjo music in there 

I know I did, just looking at the pics 
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2010, 06:17:34 PM »

I am a skeedy-cat, so no way I would want to go there even in the daylight.

Justice for Zahra.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2010, 06:30:42 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

Love4read,

Adolphus F Sapp may be Adolphus "Doll" Sapp, I checked out Intelius.com, no Donald Sapp listed as a relative. I will scout around
for additional family tree members. Perhaps there may be a few "Doll Sapps", a very primative self appointed nick name when someone didn't care for their birth name.

SAPP - RootsWeb Genealogical Data CooperativeChildren were: Adolphus "Doll" SAPP, Ronda S. SAPP Sr., Hosey P. SAPP, Jennie G. SAPP, Living, Della SAPP .... 1930 Polk County, Florida census (microfilm): ...
homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~schulthe/.../b589.htm - Cached - Similar

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

Love4read,

Adolphus F Sapp may be Adolphus "Doll" Sapp, I checked out Intelius.com, no Donald Sapp listed as a relative. I will scout around
for additional family tree members. Perhaps there may be a few "Doll Sapps", a very primative self appointed nick name when someone didn't care for their birth name.

SAPP - RootsWeb Genealogical Data CooperativeChildren were: Adolphus "Doll" SAPP, Ronda S. SAPP Sr., Hosey P. SAPP, Jennie G. SAPP, Living, Della SAPP .... 1930 Polk County, Florida census (microfilm): ...
homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~schulthe/.../b589.htm - Cached - Similar

I believe Guy W. Sapp is Lindsy's grandfather?

Still not sure what we are looking for though.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2010, 06:50:12 PM »

Seahorse, I went back and looked at the pic of that headstone.  It is a double headstone with a pic of a man and woman in the middle, husband and wife I would think. It reads:

Jack                      Doll D.   (at least I think it is the inital D., there is a leaf in the way)
Nov 30  1911          Sept 12  1924
May 16  1990         July 23   2000
 Until we meet again.

I was just think that "if" they were Donalds grandparents or relatives, he would know about that secluded location.

Justice for Zahra.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2010, 06:53:11 PM »

Brandi, it just peaked my interest that there was a Sapp connection out there, because it's not that big of a cemetary.

Justice for Zahra.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2010, 07:20:52 PM »

What did Tommy tell Flora Hollars in that recorded jailhouse conversation in regards to the "woods".  Whatever it was it motivated both Annette Sykes, Teresa Neves and LE to search the "woods".

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: ... Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Handcuffed Misty Croslin Brought To Haleigh Search Scene
Updated: 8:03 am EDT April 15, 2010

A sheriff's office spokesman also indicated deputies searched some woods by the river, but it is not known if anything came from that search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23151945/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.