May 31, 2024, 08:09:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 387032 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: May 14, 2010, 11:49:36 PM »

Can someone tell me where I can view a picture of Timmy and his wife?  TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: May 14, 2010, 11:58:11 PM »

Brandi - I went ahead and added your Croslin Clan to the Who's Who thread.  That way we can find it if you aren't around.  It's handy to see.  Thanks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.0
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: May 15, 2010, 12:00:48 AM »

Brandi - I went ahead and added your Croslin Clan to the Who's Who thread.  That way we can find it if you aren't around.  It's handy to see.  Thanks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.0

Good idea.

Welcome Wink

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1063 on: May 15, 2010, 01:22:20 AM »

That car Padilla got em... high miles, but the tires still have good rubber!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: May 15, 2010, 01:24:56 AM »

Oh my!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: May 15, 2010, 01:33:07 AM »

FLORA DROPPED THE N-BOMB TOO. Oh, no she just didn`t?... Yes, she did.

Also, she says... it doesn`t even hurt me to hear he (joe) did it... as long as it wasn`t you (tommy)

What an old hag!

So there goes her... I am just doing it for Haleigh story.

Flo - say it ain`t so. Your stock just went down!

When Flora called the guy that stole Hank Sr's wallet a MFer, even Tommy seemed a little
shocked.

LOL!!!! The only guy on this Earth more desperate than Hank Sr... is the lug nut that would
steal his wallet.

You know there ain`t in money in it. Isn`t that like squeezing juice from a turnip?
yea, and then the idiot went and took his phone and made some deals on it and it was tapped.......anyone in that town should know better then to mess with a Croslin, they should know trouble follows them everywhere!
I think it's hilarious that Hank Sr's phone is tapped.  Had to be with his knowledge I'm sure, so even mom and daddy can snitch on the youngens  if one of them spouts something.....better than monopoly, a gen-u-ine get out of jail card
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: May 15, 2010, 01:35:03 AM »

I would not be surprised to learn that Lindsey has a new love interest.  And also GM Hollars seems to me to be trying to get Tommy to adapt the story of Haleigh "taking one of Ron's pills" as I think she is trying to provide Tommy with this story to use.  When he refuses, she seems OK with it.  I guess she assumes he has a better one.

No real reason to think these things--just  impressions I get in listening to all of this.  But then with this tragedy and this cast of characters, I have to listen two or three times to believe my own ears.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: May 15, 2010, 01:46:43 AM »

I don't believe what tommy is telling. He said the Joe push him to the lake at gunpoint? and then he trow Haleigh's body to the lake? how he can do that? does he have three hands to do all of this?
 believe when the grandma said that RC call Tommy to help misty to dispose the body or maybe Haleigh was so bad after take the drug by accident and they failed to take her to the hospital and she died when RC was at work
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1068 on: May 15, 2010, 02:56:14 AM »

I just can't buy that Joe is involved.

I, mean, really.
If you killed someone, and the pillbillies knew it, are you going to go somewhere they can send the cops?  And there scared of him, what was he going to do to them when he was in Tennessee?  What was he going to do when he was asleep at Chelsea's and the LE was at Ron's?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1069 on: May 15, 2010, 06:03:19 AM »

I just can't buy that Joe is involved.

I, mean, really.
If you killed someone, and the pillbillies knew it, are you going to go somewhere they can send the cops?  And there scared of him, what was he going to do to them when he was in Tennessee?  What was he going to do when he was asleep at Chelsea's and the LE was at Ron's?

If Joe claims to know who killed Haleigh - then he`s at least involved through knowledge.

Remember: He helped Misty put up posters on Feb. 10th... playing along with all the
rest of them - pretending Haleigh was missing.

It is interesting to note that all three of them are consistent on one item.

Haleigh was KILLED. None of them slip... and say I know how she died... or something else.

Which would shoot holes in an accidental overdose theory.

April 11th - Sunday

According to Flora Hollars, the grandmother of all three parties concerned, she got Tommy to confess to her that Joe Overstreet had killed Haleigh Cummings Sunday.

jail phone call:

Granny Hollars: Is it the story that Misty has been saying? (only joe overstreet)

Tommy: Yeah

April 13th - Tue

Putnam County Sheriff's Office and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement sent two officers each to Tennessee Tuesday to interview Joe Overstreet.

April 14th - Wed

The following day, Overstreet said in front of cameras that he knew who did it and he'd called the police and told them who had killed Haleigh Cummings. His lawyer noted that Overstreet "knows he is being used by people whose story keeps changing."

April 15th - Thurs

On Thursday, Misty Croslin called her grandmother and told her nearly the same story, only she included Tommy in the story of the disposing of the body, something he had left out of his version.

Also on Thursday, Putnam County authorities announced that the Haleigh Cummings case had become a homicide investigation.

----

-ART

To hear the story Croslin told his lawyer, Werter says on The Nancy Grace Show tonight (5/14/2010) that Tommy claims Joe killed Haleigh at the trailer after growing furious the gun he’d come to “borrow” was gone. “Things happened from there,” Werter said, adding that his client went to the trailer bedroom to find Overstreet in a rage and Haleigh dead.

While Misty says the killing happened in another room,
those are considered “minor details” that sources tell me investigators will have to resolve if they expect a jury to believe known prevaricators Misty and Tommy were afraid of Joe, who appears on his My Space page pointing a gun, and has friends others tell me are gang members.

----

They are both full of sh.

Joe - schmuck they thought they could nail to get them out of this mess... but he knows.

I don`t think he even has a car. They are helpful, I hear, when you are a raging mad man
going around threatening people that live hundreds of miles away.

Misty waltzed around the US for 15 months on her whore tour... never afraid.

Tommy never afraid.

15 months later, sitting in jail, they are afraid... and very chatty.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1070 on: May 15, 2010, 08:06:33 AM »

Good morning all.

Nice recap Carpe!

I look at it like this - who was in the trailer for sure? who didn't want to babysit? who has means, motive and opportunity?

That's Misty. That's who everyone is covering for. I don't think it takes much to killed a disabled little girl, and it could have all been an accident or it could have been intentional, I lean toward intentional because so much was done in the aftermath.

I see lots and lots of questions wondering why Teresa Neves would cover for Misty. I do admit it's perplexing for someone with a normal functioning brain, but why would someone cover for their daughter while tossing their deceased granddaughter under the bus? You get the point. These people do not have normal functioning brain patterns. I think we all know that by now. Trying to figure out the whos and whys of their actions will leave your brain spinning. In the end - they always say the same thing - they were scared. I says that's bull!

Some people understand right from wrong and simply choose "wrong". It's usually not more complicated than that.

I also see sooo many questions wondering who was watching the other kids when this all went down - maybe, just maybe, no one was watching them. That makes sense. After-all, none of these people are truly concerned for Haleigh, so what makes anyone think they care about the other kids?

I think no one was watching the other kids. Then your life is rules by pills, as Tommy stated, kids are a very very secondary "item" in your life. Just leave for a little bit and the kids are sleeping anyway - what can happen? That's makes sense when you understand how these drug addled idiots view their priorities. Washing their clothing was too much to ask. Food came from a can.

I think we as people with concern for our fellow man and woman have a hard time rationalizing this behavior and this lack of concern for children, but I think we all know that some people are not wired in a way that allows them to think about the overall outcome of their actions - or - they do understand, but make a conscious decision to do what's wrong and then hope they just won't be caught.

In the end - it was Ron's responsibly to leave his children with someone competent while he went to work - he is responsible.

And it was Misty's responsibility to watch the children and make sure that nothing bad happened, and she is the person that caused this chain of events. She is the one that everyone covers for.

Everyone has their own reasons for covering for Misty. i.e; she's young, she was drugged up and Ron shouldn't have left the kids with her, she loved the kids - and there is always the denial that a young girl could kill a little girl.

I think it's rather apparent that Tommy, Ron, and Misty (and other family members) have all known since day one that Haleigh was deceased and either suspected that Misty killed her, or outright KNEW.

Part of me thinks this will end with the drug convictions, and the end - I said that the other day. And then part of me thinks that the police are building a case against Misty. It makes sense to me that Misty is the focus, and has just been lucky so far. I don't think that the police are fooled by Tommy nor Misty any longer. And the longer they talk the more they reveal about their own involvement.

Tommy was given the polygraph and that prompted the river search at the St. John's, but the only part that probably rang true was that the St. John's was the actual site where Haleigh was disposed. The rest was probably all over the board. But the police only need a few parts of the actual truth to start putting the pieces together.

In a month and a half the police have not been able to link Joe Overstreet any further than Tommy's words, and the words of Misty too. So, I conclude that parts of the story are true, but it's all about Misty and Tommy.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: May 15, 2010, 09:52:11 AM »

Part of me thinks this will end with the drug convictions, and the end - I said that the other day. And then part of me thinks that the police are building a case against Misty. It makes sense to me that Misty is the focus, and has just been lucky so far. I don't think that the police are fooled by Tommy nor Misty any longer. And the longer they talk the more they reveal

In a month and a half the police have not been able to link Joe Overstreet any further than Tommy's words, and the words of Misty too. So, I conclude that parts of the story are true, but it's all about Misty and Tommy.
[/quote]
The pressure from the police is up  since Misty is now 18 yrs. old and now can be treated as an adult in the eyes of the law.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1072 on: May 15, 2010, 09:54:50 AM »

I don't have any words anymore, I think sometimes this is a comedy sketch, but then I think of poor little Haleigh and all the other kids caught up in this terrible mess. I'm still trying to figure out what is on the Tommy Tapes, and why they are going for big money 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: May 15, 2010, 09:54:52 AM »

[quote author=strayze link=topic=
The pressure from the police is up  since Misty is now 18 yrs. old and now can be treated as an adult in the eyes of the law.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1074 on: May 15, 2010, 09:58:10 AM »

Thanks Brandi, for the family tree, I think 
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: May 15, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »

Can someone tell me where I can view a picture of Timmy and his wife?  TIA

Such a beautiful family.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: May 15, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »

Did I hear corretly on NG that the rope they took from Tommy had 5 feet gone off of it and the rope that they found in the water was exactly 5 feet also ? That dark haired lady that always rhymes I thought said that 

i was wondering how they, would know, a certain length had been used
the rope can be bought, in X amount of lengths, at most home improvement
stores, i found 2 home depot,in  Palatka, FL
wonder what the rope, had been bought for, and why it was never used, till.....
maybe the rope was one of the items that tommy had stole, when he had stole
the household goods

Home Depot stores
417 N Hwy 19 Palatka, FL 32177

501 Kirby St, Palatka, FL

rope
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?keyword=yellow+rope&langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1077 on: May 15, 2010, 10:21:40 AM »

Good morning all.

Nice recap Carpe!

I look at it like this - who was in the trailer for sure? who didn't want to babysit? who has means, motive and opportunity?

That's Misty. That's who everyone is covering for. I don't think it takes much to killed a disabled little girl, and it could have all been an accident or it could have been intentional, I lean toward intentional because so much was done in the aftermath.

I see lots and lots of questions wondering why Teresa Neves would cover for Misty. I do admit it's perplexing for someone with a normal functioning brain, but why would someone cover for their daughter while tossing their deceased granddaughter under the bus? You get the point. These people do not have normal functioning brain patterns. I think we all know that by now. Trying to figure out the whos and whys of their actions will leave your brain spinning. In the end - they always say the same thing - they were scared. I says that's bull!

Some people understand right from wrong and simply choose "wrong". It's usually not more complicated than that.

I also see sooo many questions wondering who was watching the other kids when this all went down - maybe, just maybe, no one was watching them. That makes sense. After-all, none of these people are truly concerned for Haleigh, so what makes anyone think they care about the other kids?

I think no one was watching the other kids. Then your life is rules by pills, as Tommy stated, kids are a very very secondary "item" in your life. Just leave for a little bit and the kids are sleeping anyway - what can happen? That's makes sense when you understand how these drug addled idiots view their priorities. Washing their clothing was too much to ask. Food came from a can.

I think we as people with concern for our fellow man and woman have a hard time rationalizing this behavior and this lack of concern for children, but I think we all know that some people are not wired in a way that allows them to think about the overall outcome of their actions - or - they do understand, but make a conscious decision to do what's wrong and then hope they just won't be caught.

In the end - it was Ron's responsibly to leave his children with someone competent while he went to work - he is responsible.

And it was Misty's responsibility to watch the children and make sure that nothing bad happened, and she is the person that caused this chain of events. She is the one that everyone covers for.

Everyone has their own reasons for covering for Misty. i.e; she's young, she was drugged up and Ron shouldn't have left the kids with her, she loved the kids - and there is always the denial that a young girl could kill a little girl.

I think it's rather apparent that Tommy, Ron, and Misty (and other family members) have all known since day one that Haleigh was deceased and either suspected that Misty killed her, or outright KNEW.

Part of me thinks this will end with the drug convictions, and the end - I said that the other day. And then part of me thinks that the police are building a case against Misty. It makes sense to me that Misty is the focus, and has just been lucky so far. I don't think that the police are fooled by Tommy nor Misty any longer. And the longer they talk the more they reveal about their own involvement.

Tommy was given the polygraph and that prompted the river search at the St. John's, but the only part that probably rang true was that the St. John's was the actual site where Haleigh was disposed. The rest was probably all over the board. But the police only need a few parts of the actual truth to start putting the pieces together.

BBM~I agree with all the points, and am so curious why TN and Ron would help cover and coach Misty, Ron on the 12th of Feb (just 2 days after the "disappearance" gave a stmt to reporters that he wanted the innuendos (my word) about Misty to stop WHY??????? I would want as much pressure on her by everyone, media, family, LE to make her break..........I guess my mind functions normally so it makes ZERO sense to me.

Another thing in TC's phone call to FH he tells her he was afraid for his family, kids etc and they the person involved couldn't get to them, well Joe is not in the Pokey so IF he wanted to get to TC's wife and kids he could..........unless it's not really Joe he's afraid of. This case disturs my soul on so many levels because I too believe Ron knew what happened and it's beyond disgusting and heinous to have the other side of HaLeigh's family left twisting in the wind for 15+ months wondering where she is, if shes dead or alive, that takes a very dark heart and soul to continue the charade he and others perpetuated on the maternal side of the family, beyond cruel if you ask me.

I do agree that this case may very well end at the drug convictions and CS and her family may NEVER truly know where HaLeigh is nor what happened that fateful night   and I'm not saying she was the best mother in the world by any stretch of my imagination, but she damn sure deserves to know where her baby is and what really happened to her

Also. lets not forget the Mondex search on that was a result of the letter Nay Nay mailed to her BF that was in all reality begging him to stick with her alibi

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1078 on: May 15, 2010, 10:24:29 AM »

Also forgot to add this tidbit, IF Misty was so terrified of Joe WTF did she spend 10 days in TN last October with FH.....just another thing that makes ZERO sense

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: May 15, 2010, 10:29:56 AM »

Simon Barrett

Update:  I now do believe that there may be ‘Tommy Tapes’, they are not from the source you might expect. There is a seller, but they are not cheap.
http://www.bloggernews.net/124538#comments

so do the LE just release, one set of tape/s, on a first come, first served basis
i thought the tape/s went to the media, and then the tape/s would make the rounds
to internet sites
does anyone know how the tape/s release works

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.