May 31, 2024, 05:22:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 386956 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: May 13, 2010, 08:56:25 PM »

Tommy Croslin Jail Phone Call Fingers Joe Overstreet in Disappearance of Haleigh Cummings
May 13, 2005

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- In a recently released jail recording, Tommy Croslin told his grandmother who he thinks is responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin's sister and then-girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, put 5-year-old Haleigh to bed in February 2009. Haleigh hasn't been seen since.

Misty Croslin and Cummings married, then divorced, and both, along with Tommy Croslin, have been arrested on drug charges.

Tommy Croslin is being held in St. Johns County. In mid-April, the search for Haleigh intensified for three days based on a tip from him.

Investigators searched an area around a public boat ramp south of Satsuma, the town where Ronald Cummings lived and where Haleigh was last seen.

On April 11, he spoke to his grandmother, Flora Hollars, from jail, and that call has now been released.

In it, he tells Hollars to get his wife on the phone, asking for his lawyer.

"I need her to get my lawyer down here, it's important," Croslin said.

"I have to do something that I should have done a long time ago...just scared, don't want no one to hurt my kids."  He has three children.

"Do you know, Tommy?" Hollars asked him.

"All I know is he's got to pay; he can't get to none of us so it don't matter," Croslin replied.

"It ain't me. No, it's not me, she (his wife, Lindsey) should know that...she's already heard the story," he continued.

"Is it the story that Misty said?" Hollars asked.

"Yeah, that's it."

"Joe?"

"Yep."

"Joe" is Joe Overstreet, a cousin who lives in Nashville, Tenn. As the investigation intensified at the boat ramp, investigators in Tennessee interviewed Overstreet, but did not arrest him.

"Okay, that's what I've been thinking all along," Hollars continued in the phone call.  "I've said it all along."

"But he can't get to me, he can't get to them, so they'll take care of it," Croslin said.

Hollars offered her version of the story in the recording. "I was told that Ron come home, and Haleigh had took one, found one of his pills, and took it and was dead, and Ron called you to get you to come up there and help Misty..."

"That's bull****," Croslin interrupted.

"...Clean the house up while he disposed of Haleigh," Hollars finished.

"That's bull****," Croslin repeated.

"Okay, well I'm glad you're telling me the truth, baby, because I've been wanting to hear it for a long time, but I knowed it.  I knowed it in my heart, all this time I've knowed it."

Croslin then told her that "Joe" is "crazy" and tried to kill them all, repeating frequently his concern for his children.

Croslin's attorney, James Werter, said in a statement today that Croslin is not culpable in the disappearance of Haleigh, and has been cooperating since April 11 despite threats to his family.

Werter says Croslin didn't come forward sooner because he was scared for his family.

"He's been living under a atmosphere of fear for almost a year and a half and you listen to the tape and he says what he was in fear of, the person, his children and wife," said Werter.

Werter also says Croslin was forced at gunpoint to go with Overstreet to the St. Johns River when Overstreet was disposing of Haleigh's body.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155977&catid=3

Tommy Croslin Jail Phone Call (Audio Only)04/11/10 Phone Call

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=85395095001#/Tommy+Croslin+Jail+Phone+Call+%28Audio+Only%29/85395095001

Jail Phone Call with Tommy Croslin05/13/10 5 p.m. Report

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=85486361001#/Jail+Phone+Call+with+Tommy+Croslin/85486361001

Jail Phone Call Fingers Joe Overstreet05/13/10 6 p.m. Report

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=85491009001#/News/Jail+Phone+Call+Fingers+Joe+Overstreet/50619441001/50624658001/85491009001

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: May 13, 2010, 09:04:49 PM »

It looks as though Ron was used to snitching to get himself lighter sentences or charges dropped..Maybe thats why he had this arrogant attitute that he is invisible.. The judges knew the family not only by name but by their faces.. This is one time they need not to negotiate with dopeboy Ron and stick it to him as this should of happened along time ago..They have created a self serving monster..He is dangerous and should be charged to the max and while he's in jail he can take the time to think about what his dangerous, drug infected , teenagers loves,and rough characters of his lifestyle that he put his children in.  Justice for Haleigh..
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: May 13, 2010, 09:15:36 PM »

The pics are just as funny as the piercing conversation was interesting.  What's the difference?  There isn't.  Neither will get us closer to finding Haleigh yet this pics keep carrying on.  Seems a little odd to me.....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: May 13, 2010, 09:19:19 PM »

The pics are just as funny as the piercing conversation was interesting.  What's the difference?  There isn't.  Neither will get us closer to finding Haleigh yet this pics keep carrying on.  Seems a little odd to me.....

it's been 15 months - TES, the FBI and the locals have all looked for HaLeigh -

Where do YOU think she is located, buried, disposed of.... everyone would love to know.

maybe you best hope for hunting season.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: May 13, 2010, 09:22:46 PM »

Where do YOU think she is located, buried, disposed of.... everyone would love to know.

Well, when I mod tells certain people to move on from a topic because it isn't helping to find Haleigh, I just assume that means ALL topics that are irrelevant.  The pics are funny, but a lot of us come here to get INFORMATION that is pertinent, not dig through hundreds of posts of "hi, how are you" and "omg, that's so funny".  I'm not trying to be rude but come on. 
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: May 13, 2010, 09:26:38 PM »

WOW ! my first day thrown in the cage with female monkeys and everyone's talking about clit piercings. OH NO !!! HELP ! Get me outta' this crazy cage. *crazy male monkey flips out in cage ...swings 360 around cage bars* Jostles the cage door  relentlessly*.. OHHH AHH AHHH !  Think i'll go sleep in my corner !   

M22-It's your first day in the cage, but you said you've been "ghosting" or reading here for 6 months, so you should certainly be aware of certain things by now. We have had enough on the subject of piercings, and although I want to welcome you to Scared Monkeys, this thread isn't about you, so you can chill out, k?  The cue for you and for everyone else to get back on topic, which by the way is Haleigh Marie Cummings, was when Brandi posted Haleigh's pic and right after that was my post about why we are here.  So.  Welcome to Scared Monkeys.  Let's get back on topic. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: May 13, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »

The wall is crumbling.. We have lies , inconsistancies, and cover ups. One is going to turn on the other and what truth will come out of this. Will we ever know the whole truth what Haleigh had to endure that evening.. Everyone that was involved with the cover up , knowing the outcome of what happened to Haleigh ,  and where Haleigh is ..  May Justice prevail and they rot in jail..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: May 13, 2010, 09:29:38 PM »

Well, when I mod tells certain people to move on from a topic because it isn't helping to find Haleigh, I just assume that means ALL topics that are irrelevant.  The pics are funny, but a lot of us come here to get INFORMATION that is pertinent, not dig through hundreds of posts of "hi, how are you" and "omg, that's so funny".  I'm not trying to be rude but come on. 

yeah well I have dug thru thousands of post for info. I've been here for 5 years and you don't see me complaining.

SM is unique for / because the conversation. Try InSessions where granny panties rules with an iron crotch fist 

These people are players in this case whether we like it or not and they will be discussed and dissected That's the way it is.

Personally I can't help but laff when I see them - they are all freaks and I ultimately feel sorry that HaLeigh was born into this family of imbeciles.

+++

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: May 13, 2010, 09:33:31 PM »

yeah well I have dug thru thousands of post for info. I've been here for 5 years and you don't see me complaining.

SM is unique for / because the conversation. Try InSessions where granny panties rules with an iron crotch fist 

These people are players in this case whether we like it or not and they will be discussed and dissected That's the way it is.

Personally I can't help but laff when I see them - they are all freaks and I ultimately feel sorry that HaLeigh was born into this family of imbeciles.

Reading pages and pages of posts that totally have nothing to do with anything would be great....If I didn't have a life and a family.  I love it here are WS.  I got banned from the "other" one with 24 hours.  ha ha  Just because I didn't agree with a mod. I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone, I'm just addicted here and don't get much time to ever catch up on anything that is going on Smile  ha ha  Maybe that's why I am grumpy.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: May 13, 2010, 09:34:17 PM »

Well, Sometimes you need a laugh because you get so frustrated or just being upset because of what is happening around us..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: May 13, 2010, 09:37:33 PM »

WOW ! my first day thrown in the cage with female monkeys and everyone's talking about clit piercings. OH NO !!! HELP ! Get me outta' this crazy cage. *crazy male monkey flips out in cage ...swings 360 around cage bars* Jostles the cage door  relentlessly*.. OHHH AHH AHHH !  Think i'll go sleep in my corner !   

M22-It's your first day in the cage, but you said you've been "ghosting" or reading here for 6 months, so you should certainly be aware of certain things by now. We have had enough on the subject of piercings, and although I want to welcome you to Scared Monkeys, this thread isn't about you, so you can chill out, k?  The cue for you and for everyone else to get back on topic, which by the way is Haleigh Marie Cummings, was when Brandi posted Haleigh's pic and right after that was my post about why we are here.  So.  Welcome to Scared Monkeys.  Let's get back on topic. 

helpful sugestion - mods are mods and posters are posters.

Don't mix the two

+++

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: May 13, 2010, 09:39:58 PM »

YourMom - There is a BIG difference between discussing labial piercings in a missing child's thread and some posters poking fun at some of the players in this case.  In between the pictures posted today, there has been plenty of discussion and dialog about Haleigh's case and articles of information with links. 

Scared Monkeys is unique in that we do allow chit chat/pics and such to be sprinkled throughout even the missing persons threads if it is kept reasonable and is not considered objectionable.  That is up to admin and moderator discretion.   

And speaking of OT...You've taken up at least three posts to complain.  My suggestion is in the future you use the "report to moderator" function in the lower right hand of your screen if you have a complaint. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: May 13, 2010, 09:42:07 PM »

Yourmom - there is a big difference between discussing sexual piercings that have NOTHING to do with Haleigh and making a bit of fun of the druggies and losers that are responsible for Haleigh's demise.

I'd really don't want to have to address this again.

You don't need to respond to this post but I am asking you to drop the subject please.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: May 13, 2010, 09:42:40 PM »

And one more thing, YourMom...As you've noticed, this isn't WS.  We do things the ScaredMonkeys way.   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: May 13, 2010, 09:44:58 PM »

Reading pages and pages of posts that totally have nothing to do with anything would be great....If I didn't have a life and a family.  I love it here are WS.  I got banned from the "other" one with 24 hours.  ha ha  Just because I didn't agree with a mod. I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone, I'm just addicted here and don't get much time to ever catch up on anything that is going on Smile  ha ha  Maybe that's why I am grumpy.

actually you CAN'T offend me. I have a shell made from titanium. However, let the mods do their job - they do it for the love and not money. I've been around long enough to know that you're a girl on the net and even though I don't know you personally - I will always treat you as you treat me.

This is the best board on the net for a reason, a reason that you may not know - it's because of Red, Klaas, Muffy, 2NJ, Nut, and the others that give so much to keep this place the best it can be. Trust that they know what they are doing.

The jokes make the heartbreak of someone so young - whom has lost their life - a little more tolerable. But we never forget what really happened to the missing person.

+++

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: May 13, 2010, 09:45:15 PM »

thought we were dropping it....????

AND ha ha at me for saying WS, I meant SM.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: May 13, 2010, 09:45:20 PM »

Klaas- I was posting at the same time you were and didn't intend to extend the discussion.  I'm sorry. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: May 13, 2010, 09:47:42 PM »

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH !!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 13, 2010, 09:50:02 PM »

Tommy Croslin Jail Phone Call Fingers Joe Overstreet in Disappearance of Haleigh Cummings
May 13, 2005

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- In a recently released jail recording, Tommy Croslin told his grandmother who he thinks is responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin's sister and then-girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, put 5-year-old Haleigh to bed in February 2009. Haleigh hasn't been seen since.

Misty Croslin and Cummings married, then divorced, and both, along with Tommy Croslin, have been arrested on drug charges.

Tommy Croslin is being held in St. Johns County. In mid-April, the search for Haleigh intensified for three days based on a tip from him.

Investigators searched an area around a public boat ramp south of Satsuma, the town where Ronald Cummings lived and where Haleigh was last seen.

On April 11, he spoke to his grandmother, Flora Hollars, from jail, and that call has now been released.

In it, he tells Hollars to get his wife on the phone, asking for his lawyer.

"I need her to get my lawyer down here, it's important," Croslin said.

"I have to do something that I should have done a long time ago...just scared, don't want no one to hurt my kids."  He has three children.

"Do you know, Tommy?" Hollars asked him.

"All I know is he's got to pay; he can't get to none of us so it don't matter," Croslin replied.

"It ain't me. No, it's not me, she (his wife, Lindsey) should know that...she's already heard the story," he continued.

"Is it the story that Misty said?" Hollars asked.

"Yeah, that's it."

"Joe?"

"Yep."

"Joe" is Joe Overstreet, a cousin who lives in Nashville, Tenn. As the investigation intensified at the boat ramp, investigators in Tennessee interviewed Overstreet, but did not arrest him.

"Okay, that's what I've been thinking all along," Hollars continued in the phone call.  "I've said it all along."

"But he can't get to me, he can't get to them, so they'll take care of it," Croslin said.

Hollars offered her version of the story in the recording. "I was told that Ron come home, and Haleigh had took one, found one of his pills, and took it and was dead, and Ron called you to get you to come up there and help Misty..."

"That's bull****," Croslin interrupted.

"...Clean the house up while he disposed of Haleigh," Hollars finished.

"That's bull****," Croslin repeated.

"Okay, well I'm glad you're telling me the truth, baby, because I've been wanting to hear it for a long time, but I knowed it.  I knowed it in my heart, all this time I've knowed it."

Croslin then told her that "Joe" is "crazy" and tried to kill them all, repeating frequently his concern for his children.

Croslin's attorney, James Werter, said in a statement today that Croslin is not culpable in the disappearance of Haleigh, and has been cooperating since April 11 despite threats to his family.

Werter says Croslin didn't come forward sooner because he was scared for his family.

"He's been living under a atmosphere of fear for almost a year and a half and you listen to the tape and he says what he was in fear of, the person, his children and wife," said Werter.

Werter also says Croslin was forced at gunpoint to go with Overstreet to the St. Johns River when Overstreet was disposing of Haleigh's body.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155977&catid=3

Tommy Croslin Jail Phone Call (Audio Only)04/11/10 Phone Call

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=85395095001#/Tommy+Croslin+Jail+Phone+Call+%28Audio+Only%29/85395095001

Jail Phone Call with Tommy Croslin05/13/10 5 p.m. Report

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=85486361001#/Jail+Phone+Call+with+Tommy+Croslin/85486361001

Jail Phone Call Fingers Joe Overstreet05/13/10 6 p.m. Report

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=85491009001#/News/Jail+Phone+Call+Fingers+Joe+Overstreet/50619441001/50624658001/85491009001

Why does the date on this say 2005??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: May 13, 2010, 09:53:50 PM »

AZ- the 2005 is a typo by Janet when she was heading up the article.  I went to the link at the bottom of the article and it says it was created and updated 5/13/10.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.