May 31, 2024, 08:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 387033 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #860 on: May 13, 2010, 08:06:03 PM »

are you all watching Juanita Velez Mitchell? 

earlier she licked her fingers, (on air) and then tried to slicker down her mullet lick that was hanging right in her eyes. She must not be used to having a hairdo other that the "Leather Pinky Tuscadero"

Monkey Devil!

I wish I was screen capturing it. It was hysterical. 

Now NG says - A dancing with the stars star has a hooker delivered to his room like a pizza.

Who comes up with this stuff. 
OMG, and the reference to Leather Pinky Tuscadero was priceless 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: May 13, 2010, 08:08:25 PM »

who's got NG number - I'm callin in 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #862 on: May 13, 2010, 08:10:32 PM »

earlier she licked her fingers, (on air) and then tried to slicker down her mullet lick that was hanging right in her eyes. She must not be used to having a hairdo other that the "Leather Pinky Tuscadero"

Monkey Devil!

Now NG says - A dancing with the stars star has a hooker delivered to his room like a pizza.

I caught it too, she looked like a cat that just got finished eating.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: May 13, 2010, 08:12:35 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I had to turn off the TV about 15 minutes into JVM.

Just don't have the stomach for it tonight.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: May 13, 2010, 08:17:34 PM »

Monkey Devil!

soooo funny!! 

I wanna see Lawrence Taylor moonwalk on the top of a limousine in his pajamas  Monkey Devil!

wonder if he has wonder-woman underoos !!!!

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: May 13, 2010, 08:17:48 PM »

From Art's front page:

Only what’s not been fully explained is how Joe, a skinny little guy compared to the former six foot plus 180 pounder Tommy used to be in high school, could intimidate him far away in Tennessee. Misty Croslin, the babysitter on duty that night who went on to marry Ronald Cummings, then divorce him, only to reconcile in a drug deal gone bust, has said he put a knife to her throat and a brandished a gun that night…

-------------

Joe must have one of those Swiss Army Knives... you fold it out, it's got a spoon, a fork,
a can opener, A GUN.

Come ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!  More Croslin BS, me just thinkin' and sayin'.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: May 13, 2010, 08:19:41 PM »

OMG - look at NG's eyebrows - looks like she brought in a John Deere corn combine to mow them down and then a paint roller to re-apply..

NG - I juss wanna eat 'em up - they are soooo precious 

+++

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: May 13, 2010, 08:19:53 PM »

SORRY if this has been posted....but this little tidbit is new to me:

Werter also says Croslin was forced at gunpoint to go with Overstreet to the St. Johns River when Overstreet was disposing of Haleigh's body.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155977&catid=3
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: May 13, 2010, 08:23:08 PM »

I just watched the live news on FCN (First Coast News) and Werter said that Tommy was forced at gunpoint to accompany Joe to the river bank while Haleigh's body was disposed.

Tommy is being held in St John's County on theft and drug trafficking charges. His court date for the theft charges is set for June 20.

What follows are two shots I grabbed of Ronald today:

Bumped

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: May 13, 2010, 08:25:15 PM »

From Art's front page:

Only what’s not been fully explained is how Joe, a skinny little guy compared to the former six foot plus 180 pounder Tommy used to be in high school, could intimidate him far away in Tennessee. Misty Croslin, the babysitter on duty that night who went on to marry Ronald Cummings, then divorce him, only to reconcile in a drug deal gone bust, has said he put a knife to her throat and a brandished a gun that night…

-------------

Joe must have one of those Swiss Army Knives... you fold it out, it's got a spoon, a fork,
a can opener, A GUN.

every little town has a Croslin family - in my home town we had the Crosbys. They lived in a really nice house that became dilapidated, very very dilapidated.

The oldest son was the biggest bad ass in town, so no one told them they sucked. 

They stole, robbed, ransacked and drugged their way through town and left a wake wherever they went.

+++

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: May 13, 2010, 08:26:15 PM »

From Art's front page:

-------------

a can opener, A GUN.

I'm so glad somebody is saying this!  Scrawny, sobbing Joe?  He forced Tommy at gunpoint?

Come on!  Joe may be crazy.  He may even be violent.  But I still believe Tommy could take him out - even while stoned off his butt.  Not to mention Ronald...if he really believed it was Joe that took Haleigh, why on earth would he have tipped Misty off to the fact that Donna was planted by TE?  Wouldn't Ron had hauled a** to TN to punish Joe?  Are we to believe Ronald is afraid of Joe too?

Really?

This story just doesn't make any sense.  I'm having a very hard time believing that Tommy passed a lie detector test with this story.  Maybe the part about the location tested true, but not much else I'd guess.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: May 13, 2010, 08:27:26 PM »

By Dana Treen, MORRIS NEWS SERVICE

In exchange for testimony at possible trials of his former wife and her brother, Ronald Cummings is negotiating for a 15-year sentence on drug-trafficking charges, his attorney said this morning.

Following a a pretrial hearing in Putnam County where the father of missing Haleigh Cummings was given a July 19 trial date, his attorney said he and Cummings hope to have the deal within two weeks or possibly within a week.

An attempt stalled Wednesday to make a deal with the state, said Terry Shoemaker, who is representing Cummings. He said Cummings will agree to testify at trials of Misty Croslin, who was briefly married to Cummings, and her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.

The sentencing range would likely be a 15-year minimum mandatory with a possible 30-year maximum, Shoemaker said. As part of the deal, the two most serious trafficking charges against Cummings would be dropped and the sentence would be for the three less serious charges, which are evaluated by the weight of the drugs involved.

Shoemaker said surveillance evidence of eight undercover drug deals including five that included Cummings, was a significant factor.

"It's a great case for the state," he said.

He said Cummings was a realistic person.

"You can only work with the hand you are dealt," he said.

Cummings and the two Croslins were among five people caught in a drug-trafficking sting that ended in January.

Shoemaker said negotiations are not finished but part of the expected deal would mean Cummings would not be sentenced until after the Croslins are tried if those cases go to a jury.

Croslin Jr. is scheduled for court this afternoon for a pretrial conference.

At his pretrial conference, he could offer to accept a plea agreement if one has been worked out with prosecutors. Otherwise, the judge will assign a trial date and a final date the court will accept a negotiated deal.

Misty Croslin is scheduled for court in June.

She was at home in Satsuma with Haleigh Cummings the night the 5-year-old disappeared in February 2009. Haleigh has not been found and the sheriff just recently conceded the case is being considered a homicide.

Shoemaker said the disappaearance of Haleigh, while not related to the trafficking case, made resolving the drug case more difficult.

"It's made it harder for all of us to have negotiations," he said.

http://staugustine.com/news/2010-05-13/haleighs-father-negotiating-15-year-sentence-drug-case
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: May 13, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »

OMG 

Brandi that's priceless.

I'm thinking of sending it to Humoron! 

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: May 13, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »

OMG 

Brandi that's priceless.

...and I swear, I did NOT photoshop it!

LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: May 13, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »

Now this, I did photoshop Wink

Just a little, though;-)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: May 13, 2010, 08:38:15 PM »

OMG 

Brandi that's priceless.

LOL

I swear - half crypt keeper and half Croslin.

A half -n- half 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: May 13, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »

OMG 

Brandi that's priceless.

LOL

I swear - half crypt keeper and half Croslin.

A half -n- half 

his ears are like radar dishes, and they get the most attention - I mean how COULDN'T they? LOL

But look at his lil chiklet teef! 

those ears take the focus off those teef 

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: May 13, 2010, 08:44:20 PM »

By Dana Treen, MORRIS NEWS SERVICE

In exchange for testimony at possible trials of his former wife and her brother, Ronald Cummings is negotiating for a 15-year sentence on drug-trafficking charges, his attorney said this morning.

Following a a pretrial hearing in Putnam County where the father of missing Haleigh Cummings was given a July 19 trial date, his attorney said he and Cummings hope to have the deal within two weeks or possibly within a week.

An attempt stalled Wednesday to make a deal with the state, said Terry Shoemaker, who is representing Cummings. He said Cummings will agree to testify at trials of Misty Croslin, who was briefly married to Cummings, and her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.

The sentencing range would likely be a 15-year minimum mandatory with a possible 30-year maximum, Shoemaker said. As part of the deal, the two most serious trafficking charges against Cummings would be dropped and the sentence would be for the three less serious charges, which are evaluated by the weight of the drugs involved.

Shoemaker said surveillance evidence of eight undercover drug deals including five that included Cummings, was a significant factor.

"It's a great case for the state," he said.

He said Cummings was a realistic person.

"You can only work with the hand you are dealt," he said.

Cummings and the two Croslins were among five people caught in a drug-trafficking sting that ended in January.

Shoemaker said negotiations are not finished but part of the expected deal would mean Cummings would not be sentenced until after the Croslins are tried if those cases go to a jury.

Croslin Jr. is scheduled for court this afternoon for a pretrial conference.

At his pretrial conference, he could offer to accept a plea agreement if one has been worked out with prosecutors. Otherwise, the judge will assign a trial date and a final date the court will accept a negotiated deal.

Misty Croslin is scheduled for court in June.

She was at home in Satsuma with Haleigh Cummings the night the 5-year-old disappeared in February 2009. Haleigh has not been found and the sheriff just recently conceded the case is being considered a homicide.

Shoemaker said the disappaearance of Haleigh, while not related to the trafficking case, made resolving the drug case more difficult.

"It's made it harder for all of us to have negotiations," he said.

http://staugustine.com/news/2010-05-13/haleighs-father-negotiating-15-year-sentence-drug-case

Looks like Ronnie boy is gonna sell both of them up the river. To heck with all that pride and love crud, huh? Hey, cool thing is... if she needs to remember the name of the guy who sold
her out... it's on her back.

Dude, what does my tattoo say? "Sweet!"

What about mine? Ronald.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: May 13, 2010, 08:49:22 PM »

Looks like Ronnie boy is gonna sell both of them up the river. To heck with all that pride and love crud, huh? Hey, cool thing is... if she needs to remember the name of the guy who sold
her out... it's on her back.

Dude, what does my tattoo say? "Sweet!"

What about mine? Ronald.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #879 on: May 13, 2010, 08:50:44 PM »

OMG 

Brandi that's priceless.

LOL
Once standing in line at the grocery store, one of those rag newspapers, like the Globe, had on it's cover a picture of Bat Boy, half bat, half boy, I swear he looked like Tommy in that picture 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.