May 31, 2024, 05:01:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 386951 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: May 23, 2010, 09:32:22 AM »

There is a saying ... "Don't get mad.  Get even."

Monkey Devil!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: May 23, 2010, 09:49:39 AM »

Attempting to comprehend those taped conversation of the Croslins is something akin to interpreting a riddle.  The truth is hidden somewhere in those words.

Good Morning All.

Janet
6:45 AM PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: May 23, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »

FORUM NEWZ: Nighttime On The Crime Boards!
http://www.radionewz.net/

If one’s fear of crime wasn’t bad enough at nighttime in real life … take a walk through the crime boards at night and let your hair stand on end for real!!! No sooner than those hard to break Corelle dinner dishes have been thrown into the dishwasher, the kids put to bed, spouse snoring happily away – the babes hit the crime forum boards and these are no regular babes either!!!! They sit down at the computer desk, log into their forum, stare intently at the users online list looking for that bitch they have hated since 2004!! It gets wild with these long time enemies peeps!! They remember every stupid post they have ever been accused of making and who accused them!! They not only remember every surly, hateful and nasty pm they ever got and from whom … hell, they even still have a copy of it. And don’t think for a minute that they do not know exactly who put their name on that stupid poll at Topix!! LOL!! They remember every insult pm’d or emailed to all the other board members about them like it was yesterday!! Before they start posting for the night – they look at all the forums where they suspect their old enemy hangs out, checking to see just what kind of bullshit she has been posting and where. Before these board babes start posting they do their homework and do it well – little left to chance!! Notes scribbled by the side of their computer in their Day Planner detail every misspelled word found, every ridiculous sentence, every ludicrous off topic post, all the ignorant opinions posted and compare them to those from last week to see if that bitch is still posting the same stupid shit …. and she is!!! Next they call their best friend who follows that hateful bitch on twitter to find out what she has been tweeting about them again since they are blocked and can’t see them!! The tweet report is terrible!! LOL!! Said she was using so many nics that she was having to tattoo them on her thighs to remember them!! (omg) Time to take action!! They post up a snark from Hell and wait for the response. It’s nighttime in the forums and those babes are rockin the boards at midnight once again’!!!

This is so true! On a couple boards there is so much bickering back and forth that I have to leave. Grown women arguing like a bunch of little kids! It does become irritating when you are trying to sort through the Haleigh info.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: May 23, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/23/dad_to_misty_come_clean_about_haleigh.html
 Dad To Misty: Come Clean About Haleigh
Sunday, May 23, 2010 10:57:04 AM
PALATKA -- New jailhouse video has been released between Misty Croslin and her father.

During the taped visit, Hank Croslin, Sr., again told his daughter to come clean about what she knows about her ex-husband’s missing daughter, Haleigh Cummings.

Hank Croslin: “The idea is that whatever you know, you need to tell them.”

Misty Croslin: “Daddy, I have.”

Hank: “OK.”

Misty: “Dad, it’s not may fault they don’t listen.”

Croslin remains locked up in Putnam County on drug charges unrelated to Haleigh’s disappearance.

Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh alive, before the little girl, then 5, vanished from her home in the middle of the night.

Investigators said they believe Haleigh was murdered, and that Misty knows what happened to her.

During the newest video, Misty said she can’t sleep, and is upset jail guards would not let her see her brother, who is also in jail.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1864 on: May 23, 2010, 11:22:10 AM »

snipped

Tommy: You know. (talks over Hank.) You know my heart…yall…yall know me. You know I aint down for no kind of crazy sh*t.
Hank: Alright, man. (pause) I think I know what you’re saying.
Tommy: You know what I’m saying, man.
Hank: I just don’t know how they found out where the body…where that…where that area is. (Tommy interrupts)
Tommy: (mumbles) I can’t explain to you man, just know…what I was trying to tell you. I went there…but that don’t…that don’t matter. (news story in BG) You hear me?
Hank: (sigh) I don’t know…I don’t want to get you in trouble, man.
Tommy: Just explain to my brother…and…and have him explain to my wife.
Hank: I’ll try…I’ll try…I think I…I think I know what you’re saying but I don’t know what you’re saying.
Tommy: You know what I’m saying.

Did LE actually find a body? If so how does Hank know?
That is what I would like to know also 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: May 23, 2010, 11:23:25 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/23/dad_to_misty_come_clean_about_haleigh.html
PALATKA -- New jailhouse video has been released between Misty Croslin and her father.

During the taped visit, Hank Croslin, Sr., again told his daughter to come clean about what she knows about her ex-husband’s missing daughter, Haleigh Cummings.

Croslin remains locked up in Putnam County on drug charges unrelated to Haleigh’s disappearance.

Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh alive, before the little girl, then 5, vanished from her home in the middle of the night.

Investigators said they believe Haleigh was murdered, and that Misty knows what happened to her.

During the newest video, Misty said she can’t sleep, and is upset jail guards would not let her see her brother, who is also in jail.
What does Misty think, this is a hotel, and you can just wander around and talk to whoever you want to? 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: May 23, 2010, 11:30:15 AM »

What does Misty think, this is a hotel, and you can just wander around and talk to whoever you want to? 

I sense that Misty does not realize how serious the charges are against her. I don't think she grasps that she is going to be in prison for a long time, on at least the drug charges.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: May 23, 2010, 12:07:20 PM »

I remember seeing the posting about a cousin being with GGM Sykes when she went to drop the laundry off. Eliza ? a nurse ? A name something like that, but I do not remember the name coming up on any of the interviews.
Hank sounds like a man who has given up. He feels shame that isn't his. I don't know what anyone could do for him either. Any help for him would go into Lisa's addiction. There is just too much wrong in his life that is unfixable. Misty and Tommy are digging his grave, bit by bit.   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: May 23, 2010, 12:35:18 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Jail Tapes DVD 2

Posted on May 23rd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

We have rendered DVD 2 and are in the process of uploading the files. This will take up a few minutes, but we wanted to bring the files to you as quickly as possible.

Once again these are conversations between Misty Croslin and her father Hank Croslin. This DVD is sight unseen, I have not had an opportunity to even watch the videos. We are running at full speed to get this information out there. To give you an idea of what we are doing, Jan and I have three computers dedicated to the process, and another person is helping us, and they have at least one computer tied up on the project.

There will be a steady stream of tapes appearing today, so keep checking back with us. Also, please remember to tune in this afternoon at 3pm central. Point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before we go on air, the link will be on the front page, or you can find the live program here.

Misty & Hank Part1  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd2/VTS_01_1_mpeg4.mp4

Misty & Hank Part2  No link provided at this time.

Misty & Hank Part3  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd2/VTS_02_1_mpeg4.mp4

Misty & Hank Part4  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd2/hank%20misty%20dvd2%20d.mp4

These files are large so expect a delay in them loading. Also our servers are being slammed at the moment so patience is a virtue…..

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124599

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: May 23, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – More from DVD 1

Posted on May 23rd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in All News, Society and Culture, crime

This is another jail house tape between Misty Croslin and her father Hank Croslin.  Misty is claiming her innocence, and also now declaring that the ‘Cuz Joe did it’ came to her in a dream.

Hank Croslin makes the interesting observation that Ronald Cummings should never have had custody of the children in the first place.

There are also references to the now infamous Misty letter, Hank admonishes Misty for writing it in the first place.

There are also some references to Lisa Croslin and her problems. Husband Hank is not sure that it is worth her doing the community service or paying the current fines, because she is likely going to end up in jail anyway because of the new charges. “Might as well just let her do time for it all”. Oh what a loving husband.

Quote of the day from Hank:

Crooked ass cops

Nancy Grace also takes a bit of a beating in this exchange.

You can watch the conversation here http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd1/VTS_02_1_mpeg4.mp4 .

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124598

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: May 23, 2010, 01:06:14 PM »

I remember seeing the posting about a cousin being with GGM Sykes when she went to drop the laundry off. Eliza ? a nurse ? A name something like that, but I do not remember the name coming up on any of the interviews.
Hank sounds like a man who has given up. He feels shame that isn't his. I don't know what anyone could do for him either. Any help for him would go into Lisa's addiction. There is just too much wrong in his life that is unfixable. Misty and Tommy are digging his grave, bit by bit.   
I know, and there is a part of me that feels his pain, and do feel sorry. I don't think Hank Sr will be around for a whole lot longer, all this has taken a toll on his health.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: May 23, 2010, 01:07:28 PM »

Thanks Heart 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: May 23, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »

The 'Joe Story' came to Misty in a dream? Wow, glad I don't mix up dreams with reality.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1873 on: May 23, 2010, 01:18:03 PM »

snipped

Tommy: You know. (talks over Hank.) You know my heart…yall…yall know me. You know I aint down for no kind of crazy sh*t.
Hank: Alright, man. (pause) I think I know what you’re saying.
Tommy: You know what I’m saying, man.
Hank: I just don’t know how they found out where the body…where that…where that area is. (Tommy interrupts)
Tommy: (mumbles) I can’t explain to you man, just know…what I was trying to tell you. I went there…but that don’t…that don’t matter. (news story in BG) You hear me?
Hank: (sigh) I don’t know…I don’t want to get you in trouble, man.
Tommy: Just explain to my brother…and…and have him explain to my wife.
Hank: I’ll try…I’ll try…I think I…I think I know what you’re saying but I don’t know what you’re saying.
Tommy: You know what I’m saying.

Did LE actually find a body? If so how does Hank know?
That is what I would like to know also 
I WONDER if he's actually saying "I just don't know why they haven't found the body etc", they are so d@mn  hard to understand and I remember when MC stated "I wouldn't tell if I knew" and we basically came to the conclusion they tallk so fast and most determined that she stated "I would've told"..........I think you almost need to be high or drunk to understand the wasy they talk

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1874 on: May 23, 2010, 01:24:04 PM »

I know, and there is a part of me that feels his pain, and do feel sorry. I don't think Hank Sr will be around for a whole lot longer, all this has taken a toll on his health.

I don`t think teaching him to fish would help for a life time.

He`d try to smoke the bait.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1875 on: May 23, 2010, 01:24:49 PM »

ITA, and I do worry about him because he truly seems to love his kids and is pizzed they won't come completely clean.......I can't imagine being broke, having your kids in jail, not being able to find a job (and I'm sure since they aren't able to leave the county that there prolly no one that would give him or Lisa a job due to all the media hype surrounding their family", living in a one room half-way house and bascially feeling everything in your life is a disaster and looks like it will be that way for a while), I worry about him committing suicide to be honset. Granted he hasn't been any type of decent role model in his kids life, but I do have compassion for him to some degree..........I MUST be crazy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: May 23, 2010, 01:26:47 PM »

I don`t think teaching him to fish would help for a life time.

He`d try to smoke the bait.
I think you are right      Sad to see people throw their lives away like this.  And you are right IM, one has to be drunk or high to figure this mess on tape out 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: May 23, 2010, 01:27:51 PM »

ITA, and I do worry about him because he truly seems to love his kids and is pizzed they won't come completely clean.......I can't imagine being broke, having your kids in jail, not being able to find a job (and I'm sure since they aren't able to leave the county that there prolly no one that would give him or Lisa a job due to all the media hype surrounding their family", living in a one room half-way house and bascially feeling everything in your life is a disaster and looks like it will be that way for a while), I worry about him committing suicide to be honset. Granted he hasn't been any type of decent role model in his kids life, but I do have compassion for him to some degree..........I MUST be crazy
Then we are both crazy, it is hard not to feel something when a person has thrown away his life like he has.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: May 23, 2010, 01:33:31 PM »

Man…this is sad.  Tommy’s like a Johnny-one-note about his “stuff”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105240&page=18

Transcript Phone Call 15 - Tommy and Hank Sr. (Tommy's Worried about his Stuff)
This is a transcript of call #15 between Tommy and Hank Sr. In this one, Tommy's worried about Lindsay hanging onto his stuff, and trying to see Austin.

*****TRANSCRIPTION**************

Hank: What’s up, Bubba?
Tommy: Hey…did you talk…did y’all talk…did you talk to her?
Hank: Yeah, she said she’s told them everything she knows and she’s telling the truth, and whatever. So, I don’t know what’s going to happen. Her lawyer doesn’t seem to think she’s telling everything. I don’t know.
Tommy: I don’t know.
Hank: Some say that she (inaudible). I don’t know.
Tommy: What?
Hank: Some think…seem to think that Haleigh OD’d. And you and Joe were supposed to have went down there and helped…
Tommy: They’re out of their minds. They’re f*cking crazy as f*ck.
Hank: Well the sh*t she’s telling me sounds crazy as f*ck too…the sh*t that you said; supposedly said.
Tommy coughs.
Hank: You guys are going to end up…if you guys ain’t telling the truth, you guys are going to end up f*cking being f*cked up.
Tommy: Yeah…Imma be alright. I ain’t did sh*t wrong, so…
(pause)
Hank: Well, that’s what she’s been telling me too…and then her lawyer tells me something else.
Tommy: I don’t know. I don’t know, man.
(Lisa gets on phone) Lisa: Hey.
Tommy: Yeah?
Lisa: Misty said something about you told them she was sitting on the couch with you…that…
Tommy: I can’t talk about nothing, okay?
(Lisa Groans – Hank gets back on phone.)
Hank: This is some crazy sh*t, man. I can’t believe you guys got yourselves in this f*cking mess.
(Lisa in BG): I can’t either. I can’t deal with this sh*t no more.
Tommy: I know
Hank: I love you.
Tommy: I love you too. (Big Pause) I need to talk to my brother, damnit.
Hank: I was…I was trying to talk to him when you called in. But you guys need to be…whatever it is you guys need to be telling the f*cking truth…(Tommy interrupts – inaudible)
Tommy: I am. I am.
Hank: Misty’s going to end up doing the rest of her life in f*cking prison.
Tommy: No, she ain’t.
Hank: Yeah, they don’t believe what she’s telling them.
Hank: Well you guys’ stories are not matching up, the way I understand it.
Tommy: I don’t know. What did Tim have to say?
Hank: I didn’t get to…I was talking to Chelsea…Timmy was outside, and then you beeped in. She was on her way out there. And then Misty tried to call and I didn’t accept the charges because she’s done called…you know, twice…and f*ck, I gotta save some minutes.
Timmy: Yeah. You should’ve asked her what’s up with Lindsay, man. I’m sure she’s probably talked to her.
Hank: Who, Nanny? Or Chelsea?

Tommy: Chelsea.
Hank: I didn’t have time before you beeped in. (sigh) I don’t know. I just wish you guys could get out of there.
Tommy: I am. Imma be alright regardless. I hope Misty is.
Hank: I want to believe you. You keep telling me you’re going to be alright…you’re going to be alright and then something else comes up and I don’t…f*ck, you got me f*cking worried again. I can’t handle losing you guys to prison or whatever.
Tommy: Maybe for a little while, but not very long for me. I don’t know about Misty. (Big Pause) I don’t know.
Hank: I don’t know either.
Tommy: I was glad to see her yesterday. I got to ride with her in the car and smoke cigarettes with her and all that sh*t.
Hank: Yeah, she told me. Her lawyer said he didn’t get out of there until eleven o’clock last night.
Tommy: Yeah.
Hank: He can’t…uh…devote all his time to Misty Croslin because he doesn’t think she’s telling the truth.
Tommy: Yep…I don’t know.
Hank: Well Misty says she’s willing to take another lie detector test because she’s telling the truth, but I don’t know. I don’t understand her man.
Tommy: Them things aint’ worth a sh*t anyway.
Hank: Huh?
Tommy: Them things ain’t worth a sh*t.
Hank: (inaudible)…who knows…I don’t give a f*ck. I know I’d (inaudible) one.
Tommy: yep.
Hank: And I know that Joe did say that he…when I was up there, he told me that uh…he said he was going to smash Misty’s face in for her implicating him…and I said you aint going to do ****, and he pulled out a 38 and said yeah I am and I said whatever, Joe. So I don’t know what that meant.
Hank: (inaudible) that one boy from Michigan…trapped up there with him.
Tommy: yeah. So, can uh…Tim’s other phone ain’t working still then, huh? He ain’t got the number switched over still?
Hank: Nope. He’s having problems…now he’s gotta go to Boost…to get some number uh…to Boost Mobile to get some number so they can transfer it or some sh*t, I don’t know.
Tommy: Man.
Hank: Probably just going to have to wait until he gets some money up to go pay (inaudible)
Tommy: Yeah.
Hank: So, I’ll find out…I mean, I don’t know how many phone calls we’re going to have left.
Tommy: I hear ya.
Hank: I was at least trying to make it last until Wednesday.
Tommy: yeah.
Hank: Cause I need to talk to you guys every day but…
Tommy: Yeah…
Hank: I’m getting tired of having to f*cking…thinking things are going to be alright and then…somebody’s lawyer calls and says that this and that and that and this and…I don’t f*cking know anymore. I’m going to church; praying and praying and…(sigh) I just don’t feel like he’s answering my prayers.
Tommy: I tried to call y’all last night and you wouldn’t answer and I tried to call Tim’s f*cking number and he wouldn’t answer.
Hank: I was probably at church.
Tommy: I was using (talking over Hank) my lawyer’s phone.
Hank: Tim was probably coming back from Nancy Grace or in Nancy Grace…what time did you try to call us?
Tommy: I don’t know…maybe ten.
Hank: Ten o’clock? No, I was…we was laying here.
Tommy: I tried to call you. My lawyer called and left y’all a message.
Hank: (inaudible – talking at the same time Tommy was.)
Tommy: you got a message on your phone from my lawyer right now.
Hank: Ten o’clock I was sitting here watching tv. Your mom was on the phone drunk…f*cking acting silly; crying and being silly.
Tommy: Yeah, well uh…call my lawyer and tell him what (inaudible) said…about Misty.
Hank: (sigh)
Tommy: You hear me?
Hank: Yeah, I will. I don’t want to get either one of you guys in trouble…
Tommy: I aint going to be in trouble. I ain’t did nothing wrong. Don’t worry about that.
Hank: well, you promised me before you didn’t…
Tommy: That’s it. Just think about that.
Hank: Yeah, well…I’ve been thinking about that. You guys are going to keep on and you ain’t going to have a father to come home to. (pause) I can’t handle my kids being f*cking…I can’t see it.
Tommy: Right now, I don’t know if I got anywhere to come home to any d*mn way. (sigh). I don’t know what I’m going to do.
Hank: Hopefully I can find something. You ain’t going to be able to live in this state anyways if you get out.
Tommy: I have to…****, I’m staying where my kids are. Regardless.
Hank: You’re not going to have…no kind of nothing here, I guarantee you that. You’re trashed here. Regardless.
Tommy: well, I ain’t leaving my kids. There ain’t no way.
Hank: I don’t want you to either, but…I’m just trying to tell you. You’re never going to find a job in this f*cking state or nothing. Here pretty soon, we’re going to be f*cking streetless. (?)
Tommy: Y’all need to keep trying to call Lindsay and telling her not to get rid of my sh*t. If she’s been doing what people are saying she’s going to do. She’s acting like she is. You hear me?
Hank: Yeah. Tommy…dude…I tried calling her. We called her last night and left a message asking if we could talk to the kids…we wanted to talk to the kids…and she won’t return the calls and when we call her, the phone just rings and rings and rings and goes to voice mail. She…she aint talking to us. Grandpa probably told her ‘well I’m not going to help you if you talk to any of the Croslins,’ but she got a new car and that’s who got her the car, was Grandpa.
Tommy: I know.
Hank: Well, how’d you know she got a new car?
Tommy: F*cking Jason told me.
Hank: Jason____?
Tommy: yep…said a brand new one.
Hank: A brand new one.
Tommy: mmm.
Hank: that’s why she’s not going to have anything to do with us because Grandpa won’t pay for the car if she has anything to do with us, I guarantee it.
Lisa in BG: Leonard paid for it?
Hank: Leonard didn’t buy it for her.
Tommy: Oh well. Oh well. Let her get over it.
Hank: you guys need to f*cking get over all this bullsh*t.
Tommy: yep.
Hank: the lawyer said they don’t have enough evidence to arrest you.
Tommy: Well, I can’t help them out no more, so…that’s all I got.
Hank: But Misty don’t…they think Misty’s holding back and whatever…she doesn’t tell…the evidence they have. Something about the evidence they have…it’s not adding up…
Tommy: What the f*ck are they supposed to have?
Hank: I don’t know, Tommy. He won’t tell me. That’s what her lawyer said. He’s about to walk out on her, though. She’s about to be f*cked.
Tommy: She’ll be alright. Just keep leaving messages on Lindsay’s phone and tell her not to throw all my f*cking sh*t out – that’s all I got…my f*cking ID and my wallet.
Hank: I will Tommy.
Tommy: Tell Chelsea and Kim to tell her that sh*t too, f*ck.
Hank: I will tell them.
Tommy: Tell her I’m not going to be in here forever. I’m going to get out. And I’m going to see my kids. That’s what they need to tell her so…if we’re not going to be together, we’re going to have to be reasonable for our children. She can’t keep them from me no matter what. So. It might make it hard on me but it don’t matter. I’m going to take care of my kids. I’ll pay my sh*t.
Hank: I love you Bubba.
Tommy: I guarantee you if I have to go to prison for f*cking a couple years for this drug case, I’m going to come out f*cking knowing how to drive a semi. I’m going to study a CDL book or something. Get my GED.
Lisa in BG: That’s what you need to do.
Tommy: that will happen.
Lisa: They won’t bring you a book in there to study?
Tommy: hell no.
Lisa: They brought Misty some.
Tommy: they won’t do sh*t.
Lisa: hmmm
Tommy: oh well y’all. Just tell Tim and Chelsea to find out what’s up. Keep talking to Lindsay…tell them to get ahold of her man. I need to find out what she’s going to do. I want my sh*t, man. I can’t lose all my sh*t. Tell her to hold on to it for me, f*ck.
Hank: I know I need to get out there and get my (inaudible.)
Tommy: And I don’t want y’all to get my sh*t, and something happens and y’all aint got nowhere to stay and all my sh*t gets lost.
Hank: I know. It’s probably going to boil down to that eventually.
Tommy: Just tell her to hold on to my sh*t. Don’t get rid of it. I mean, she don’t want to be with me oh well. F*ck it. I’ll get over it.
Hank: We’re going to have to go to a new state or…f*cking find…hopefully we can find us some work…so…soon as they let your mom leave this county, we’re going to go to St. Augustine or Daytona…wherever…try to find us some work but for right now they won’t let your mom leave. Until she gets this other bullsh*t taken care of.
Tommy: Just make sure y’all talk to Tim and them and see what’s up. I’m sure they’ve talked to her. Her and Chelsea talk all the f*cking time.
Hank: The way I understand it, is she…the last couple days they’ve been calling her and she aint been answering the calls. I’m trying to tell you that’s more than likely what’s happening. Grandpa says if he finds out she’s having anything to do with any of us, he aint going to help her with the car. More than likely, I guarantee it.
Tommy: She’s still talking to Tim and Chelsea, I guarantee it.
Hank: Well, I’m just telling you what I know. Is like yesterday they said that she called…Chelsea called and left it on the voicemail that she was going on Nancy Grace and Lindsay called back and said don’t go on there talking about me and..she had to go and supposedly she was going to call her back and she never called her back and Chelsea tried to call her back and it went straight to voicemail just like every time we try to call…it rings for a few little bit and then goes to voicemail.
Tommy: Well y’all can block your number too, you know that right?
Hank: huh?
Tommy: you can cover your number up. Push *67 and then dial the number.
Hank: *67?
Tommy: Yeah, it’ll go to a dial tone. And then just dial the number. *67 blocks your number.
Hank: Well, we will try it.
Lisa in BG: I love you.
****ONE MINUTE WARNING****
Tommy: I love y’all too
Hank: It let us talk for sixteen minutes.
Tommy: and uh…just tell Tim and Chelsea to tell her not to get rid of my **** that’s all I have. And I do love her.
Hank: We will, Bubba. Y’all just make sure y’all are telling the truth.
Tommy: I am man, I’m telling everything I can think of.
Hank: Well, sixteen minutes and three seconds.
Tommy: Well, I love you. I wish she’d let y’all f*cking bring Austin to come see me but I’m sure she’s not going to do that sh*t. Bullsh*t.
Hank: Maybe we can but I don’t think they’re going to let me take Austin in there either.
Tommy: Yeah, they will as long as she gives you permission.
Hank: When I had Misty…Austin over there by Misty that one time, that one guard come over there and told me that he had to go back over there by Lindsay because I wasn’t his legal guardian.
Tommy: If she gives him permission I’m sure y’all can do it. _________ had his mom bring his kids up here all the time.
Hank: Well we’re going to try, as soon as we get money.
**End of Call**

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: May 23, 2010, 01:41:00 PM »

Thanks Puzzler   
Tommy: I guarantee you if I have to go to prison for f*cking a couple years for this drug case, I’m going to come out f*cking knowing how to drive a semi. I’m going to study a CDL book or something. Get my GED.    Sure wish Tommy would have done this years ago 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.