May 31, 2024, 05:24:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 386959 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: May 17, 2010, 02:30:48 PM »

Haleigh’s dad Ron Cummings has reportedly accepted a plea deal for a 15-year prison sentence in exchange for testimony against Misty Croslin & Tommy Croslin, according to WESH-TV.       Just saw this, but also that it isn't verified by WESH, so don't know whether true of not.

Thanks no rose.

Janet

++++++

Cummings Seeks a Deal-Haleigh’s dad ready to testify against Misty-In return, his attorney seeks shorter prison term on drug charges
May 13, 2010

The father of Haleigh Cummings is seeking a plea deal with a 15-year sentence on prescription drug-trafficking charges, and to get it is willing to testify against his ex-wife and her brother.

Attorney Terry Shoemaker said after a pretrial hearing Thursday in Palatka that his client Ronald Cummings hopes to have the deal before trial begins July 19.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/05/14/news/news01.txt

Father of Haleigh Cummings Working on Plea Deal in Drug Case
May 13, 2010

Today, Cummings' attorney, after a pre-trial hearing with Cummings, said they were trying to negotiate a plea deal in exchange for testimony against the other defendants.

On the table in the deal, according to Terry Shoemaker, are the two "upper level" trafficking charges, each of which carries a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years.

By working with the three lesser charges, Shoemaker said he hopes Cummings would end up with a sentence of 15 to 30 years.

Shoemaker described Cummings as a "very realistic person" in explaining why he was willing to deal even though there is heavy evidence against him, including surveillance video of Cummings with drugs.

Shoemaker also clarified that the deal being worked out is in no way tied to the search for Cummings' daughter Haleigh, who has been missing since Feb. 2009 and is now presumed dead, according to Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=155990&catid=3

TODAY'S UPDATE

Ronald Cummings Considers Plea Deal For Drug Charges
Cummings Would Need To Testify Against Ex-Wife As Part Of Deal
POSTED: 6:05 am EDT May 14, 2010
UPDATED: 2:21 pm EDT May 17, 2010

It looks as though Ronald Cummings will need to testify against his ex-wife Misty Croslin.

Cummings is considering a plea deal in exchange for his testimony.

He would serve 15 years on drug charges and would also need to testify against Misty Croslin's brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin, regarding drug charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23550990/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: May 17, 2010, 02:35:30 PM »

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/05/ronald-cummings-never-goes-back-to.html

Ronald Cummings Never Goes Back to the Scene of the Crime!
Posted by Lily on Thursday, May 13, 2010

Excerpts from Ron taken from articles. Pay attention to his words.

"I came home this morning to find that I didn't have a child," Cummings. "Somebody stole my child."

"If you have my daughter and you're watching this, drop her off somewhere safe, call 911, call the local authorities," Cummings said. "If you've done something with her, tell us where she's at. I'm not out for revenge ... I want my daughter back."

Ronald says this is my heart and somebody stole my heart from me

"If I could say anything to the perpetrator or perpetrators -- please have a heart and let my daughter come home to her family. We do very much love her and miss her," Cummings said. "Baby, I love you and you'll always be with me. I pray for you every night and I believe you'll come home to me."

"Please call and give her to the police department so I can get my daughter back, please. All we want is my child, that's it. I just want my daughter back," said the child's father, Ronald Cummings. "Somebody has her. They have her hidden. I just want my daughter back, that's it. That's all I want."

Ron Cummings says:
"If I get on a horse, I can clear my head and feel as if I’m really out there searching for my daughter. ” Now why would he say “as if”?

----

I remember how long it took Beth Holloway to start her life back up again... about two years later, she did an Oprah special... Natalee's room was still the same. She even had her worn clothes from the Aruba trip still. Couldn't let go.

Comparing Beth to Ron is like comparing the Queen of England to a city sewer worker.

...but they are both humans - so the process should be BASICALLY the same, even if they are not mirror copies.

Hi Carpe, I also read that when a child passes it take a parent awhile before they even use past tensed words when talking about their child..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: May 17, 2010, 02:37:42 PM »

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/05/ronald-cummings-never-goes-back-to.html

"I came home this morning to find that I didn't have a child," Cummings. "Somebody stole my child."

"If you have my daughter and you're watching this, drop her off somewhere safe, call 911, call the local authorities," Cummings said. "If you've done something with her, tell us where she's at. I'm not out for revenge ... I want my daughter back."

"If I could say anything to the perpetrator or perpetrators -- please have a heart and let my daughter come home to her family. We do very much love her and miss her," Cummings said. "Baby, I love you and you'll always be with me. I pray for you every night and I believe you'll come home to me."

"Please call and give her to the police department so I can get my daughter back, please. All we want is my child, that's it. I just want my daughter back," said the child's father, Ronald Cummings. "Somebody has her. They have her hidden. I just want my daughter back, that's it. That's all I want."

Ron Cummings says:
"If I get on a horse, I can clear my head and feel as if I’m really out there searching for my daughter. ” Now why would he say “as if”?

----

I remember how long it took Beth Holloway to start her life back up again... about two years later, she did an Oprah special... Natalee's room was still the same. She even had her worn clothes from the Aruba trip still. Couldn't let go.

Comparing Beth to Ron is like comparing the Queen of England to a city sewer worker.

...but they are both humans - so the process should be BASICALLY the same, even if they are not mirror copies.

Hi Carpe, I also read that when a child passes it take a parent awhile before they even use past tensed words when talking about their child..

May I also add Haleigh was stolen according to Ron no signs of passing when he and his family referred Haleigh in past tense words...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: May 17, 2010, 02:39:01 PM »

snipped from Heart..

Heart Tommy was served on 4/28

2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN 

I guess Tommy did respond  to the summons on 5/10

2010-05-10 006.RESPONSE TO SUMMONS : HANK CROSLIN 

I believe that means he HAS responded to the summons. Therefore, no default judgement will be made against him.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: May 17, 2010, 02:47:19 PM »

I just want to scream regarding the Cummings/Croslins... Just thinking Outloud.

Now we have GGranny coming to Misty' defense- WE brougt clothes over. Part-Time Mother Teresa coming to Misty's defense- Misty was tired and was sleeping when Tommy came to the MH and dopeboy Ron coming to Misty's defense about being home that evening.

Now why didn't any of them come out and say Ron was trying to reach Misty numerous times by phone that evening??? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: May 17, 2010, 02:49:10 PM »

Has anyone seen what Wayanne Kruger is posting? 
I haven't and almost afraid to ask what she is posting.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000819684247#!/profile.php?id=100000819684247&v=wall

Wayanne Kruger Update: May 16, 2010

Production company pays first installment check for Screen Writer to begins the script for cable channel Premier Movie on the Haleigh Case. Based on interviews, transcripts, police reports, public information. Those who are freely speaking to the writer are being paid for their version of events tha...

_______________________________________________________-

I was scared to post it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1366 on: May 17, 2010, 02:50:56 PM »

Ron Cummings says:

----

I agree totally, even though Eli was just my grandchild and not child-when I talk about him I still find myself talking about him in a present tense.......but I also have his room just like it was over a yr ago an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: May 17, 2010, 02:55:31 PM »

I just want to scream regarding the Cummings/Croslins... Just thinking Outloud.

Now we have GGranny coming to Misty' defense- WE brougt clothes over. Part-Time Mother Teresa coming to Misty's defense- Misty was tired and was sleeping when Tommy came to the MH and dopeboy Ron coming to Misty's defense about being home that evening.

Now why didn't any of them come out and say Ron was trying to reach Misty numerous times by phone that evening??? 

JERSEY~ Makes me want to scream also!      IMO  The one and only thing that would make them say these things   IF Ron is not involved would be the jr. issue.  Guns, drugs, teeny bopper gf/babysitter, kidnapping more than likely would get the attention of child services.  If they could try  to counter all this and make Ronny out to be Ward Cleaver  maybe CPS wouldn't look too closely  ??????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: May 17, 2010, 02:55:50 PM »

Gos Bless You and Your Family IM.. Eli is with all the other guardian angels looking down at you all..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: May 17, 2010, 03:01:02 PM »

NG - Aired February 17, 2009 - 20:00:00

GRACE: I want to go back to the grandmother of Haleigh, Teresa Neves is with us. Miss Neves, I don`t know what to make of the call. And it`s a legitimate call from Mary Jo in Mississippi. I can`t tell whether Misty Croslin`s eyes are -- look that way because she`s been crying so much.

She`s probably hasn`t slept a wink since all of this occurred. Or was there any drug history?

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD, HALEIGH CUMMINGS: There is no drug history that I know of.
And I would like to say that Misty has cried. The reason that Misty calls Haleigh, my daughter, my daughter, should be evident. I mean, Misty loved those children like they were her own.

GRACE: And Miss Neves, how long has she been taking care of them at night while the dad had the night shift?

NEVES: My son has not been on the night shift that long. So, I mean.

GRACE: So not very long.

NEVES: She was taking care of them. She has taken care of them -- well, pretty much since they`ve been together. I mean my mom and I are here. You know?

GRACE: How long have they been together?

NEVES: Five months. That.

GRACE: Miss Never.

NEVES: The night shift is only -- he`s only been on that like -- I mean I can`t give you an exact date, but I`m going to say he hasn`t been on that night shift four or five weeks.

GRACE: Miss Neves, the other evening I was told that Haleigh had missed a lot of school because she`s been sick. What has been wrong with her? Why has she been missing so much school?

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

BBM~What a d@mn joke, she knows her son's record for every drug out there from GHB to Opium, and dope girls hang with dope boys. She just didn't want any scrutiny on her Ron because she knew it would look horrible that JR was still in that enviroment and that was the setting that HaLeigh died in

Also-I'd never in a million yrs leave my kids with a 16 yr old dumbarse as soon as I met them, I don't even let my kids meet my boyfriends until after about 6 months, and that would be a quick dinner out somewhere not him watching them

Correct me if I'm wrong...but...wasn't Ron raised by his grandmother for a long period of time because his mother was incapable because of drug use?  And...isn't his mother Miss Neves? 
Why would anyone believe a word out of her mouth?

NONE OF THEM can be believed.

That's why LE has such a terrible job of determining what happened to Haleigh...IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1370 on: May 17, 2010, 03:04:00 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000819684247#!/profile.php?id=100000819684247&v=wall

Production company pays first installment check for Screen Writer to begins the script for cable channel Premier Movie on the Haleigh Case. Based on interviews, transcripts, police reports, public information. Those who are freely speaking to the writer are being paid for their version of events tha...

I was scared to post it.
Thanks, isn't that just great? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1371 on: May 17, 2010, 03:06:08 PM »

Gos Bless You and Your Family IM.. Eli is with all the other guardian angels looking down at you all..
an angelic monkey He sure is.  And I know one thing, if my child was missing, never would I move out, what if she/he would come home. That is on my mind the way Ron and Misty moved out so quickly.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: May 17, 2010, 03:06:09 PM »

NG - 2/20/09

Look - by day 10 he petered out. He didn`t go out searching BECAUSE nobody came by to get him.

Nice trick! Oh my toe, my back, I have saddle sores... boo frickity hoo.

----

GRACE: Straight out to Teresa Neves, the grandmother of little Haleigh. Ms. Neves, I want to clarify what you just said. Did you say that your son is not searching today because he did not have anyone to search with?

NEVES: Yes, ma`am. There are usually people who come by and they say, We have four-wheelers, or we have horses, is there anything we can do for you? And he automatically responds with a, Yes, let`s go here and look. And some people, I`m not so sure they expect that. But yes. But there was nobody by today to offer that, so...

GRACE: He must be exhausted.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

Yeah.......I'm not buying that BS either, if my child was missing and I wasn't on LE's doorstep I'd be out myself searching........did Natalee Holloway's family have to have some one come by and ask them to search before they went out?? I'm willing to bet, either 1-he could have borrowed a 4 wheeler if he told someone he needed one to search or 2-that family is like kryptonite in that area and well known as miscreant thugs so not too many friends around IIRC, the one friend he had lasted about 2 weeks if that and then "poof" he disappeared.

Do we know...if...Misty, Tommy, Timmy, Lyndsey, or any of them went out and searched...I mean, Haleigh did go missing on Misty's watch?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1373 on: May 17, 2010, 03:06:48 PM »

Thanks JG an angelic monkey I was telling carpe last night I have a tremedous amount of peace knowing he's in heaven, I just tend to talk about him like he's still here and his memories bring me so much joy. I have no doubt he is our guardian angel along with so many other lil one's that passed too soon:)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1374 on: May 17, 2010, 03:09:19 PM »

an angelic monkey He sure is.  And I know one thing, if my child was missing, never would I move out, what if she/he would come home. That is on my mind the way Ron and Misty moved out so quickly.

I'm not sure I could either, I'd be scared to death they "might" come home one day and not be able to find me.........unless I already knew what happened, knew something violent took place there OR thought the house was bugged

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: May 17, 2010, 03:10:18 PM »

I was scared to post it.
Thanks, isn't that just great? 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: May 17, 2010, 03:14:02 PM »

I'm not sure I could either, I'd be scared to death they "might" come home one day and not be able to find me.........unless I already knew what happened, knew something violent took place there OR thought the house was bugged

The way they act so cold hearted all they were worried about was protecting themselves and worried the mh being bugged.. They were sure worried the cells were being bugged..JMO
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: May 17, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »

So according to Bloggernews yesterday - Peter Hyatt and Simon are saying that Ron's LDT & one interview with him & LE may be released after the drug trial?  Finally.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: May 17, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »

Been wondering why LE was questioning Ron what took him so long to get home form werk that morning. More questions to ponder about..

1. Was he the one who was at the compound around 1:30am in a white truck.

2. Did he have another change of work clothing and boots with him..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: May 17, 2010, 03:49:57 PM »

Rumors reporting... Seen this posted over yonder

CNN just now confirmed that a deal has been accepted. Ronald Cummings will serve 15 years in exchange for his testimony against Misty & Tommy Croslin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.