May 28, 2024, 01:21:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 182395 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: September 15, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »

H/T Muzikman
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=372483&page=14
09/13/2010 Notice of Filing Affidavits of Service

This was service of subpoenas for depositions on Oak Ridge people

- Michael Burnett, Ph.D., Oak Ridge Lab - added Dec 3, 2008
[Defense depo Sept 21, 2010]

- Madhavi Martin, PhD Oak Ridge Lab - added Jan 23, 2009

- Arpad Vass, PhD, Oak Ridge - added Dec 3, 2008
[Defense depo Sept 22, 2010]

- Marc Wise, PhD, Oak Ridge Lab - added Dec 3, 2008

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: September 15, 2010, 02:26:09 PM »

Is it asking too much to have a look at some documents in the near future? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #542 on: September 15, 2010, 02:50:56 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I am still wondering what expertise this Sims woman has. She is a SS DISABILITY att. There is a difference in a medical expert and a disability att. I had to hire an att. to get my disability. I had to go Charlotte N.C. to go before a SS Administrative Judge for a hearing. There were no cross examinations involved. My att. probably didn't speak over maybe two simple questions to a vocational rehabiltation rep. furnished by SS. All he did for me was to get all of my medical records organized and fill out a new disability claim. The Judge asked me a few questions about my medical problems and my daily living needs. Then he said he would make a ruling on it within 30 days. This woman knows nothing about what they are calling "junk" science. This is about a murder, and forensic research and all the evidence . She is a fish out of water and will be made to look like a fool by the medical experts.
Course guess that is par for the course with this bunch of clowns.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #543 on: September 15, 2010, 02:57:12 PM »

I can just imagine her line of questions.....Sir/mam....Do you think it is possible that Caylee could have wrapped 3 pieces of duct tape around her little head and just crawled in those trash  bags and tied them up then hopped in the laundry basket? Do you think that could have prevented her from growing up and being a working American? Could she have taken care of her daily living?
Can you tell this makes me so d@mn mad I could scream.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 15, 2010, 03:02:04 PM »

So now they are going to drill the lead detective!
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-defense-to-grill-lead-investigator/comment-page-4/#comment-343353

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: September 15, 2010, 03:04:16 PM »

I can just imagine her line of questions.....Sir/mam....Do you think it is possible that Caylee could have wrapped 3 pieces of duct tape around her little head and just crawled in those trash  bags and tied them up then hopped in the laundry basket? Do you think that could have prevented her from growing up and being a working American? Could she have taken care of her daily living?

Me too Darla......

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: September 15, 2010, 03:04:46 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-defense-to-grill-lead-investigator/comment-page-4/#comment-343353

Thanks Loca!   

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: September 15, 2010, 03:05:50 PM »

I am still wondering what expertise this Sims woman has. She is a SS DISABILITY att. There is a difference in a medical expert and a disability att. I had to hire an att. to get my disability. I had to go Charlotte N.C. to go before a SS Administrative Judge for a hearing. There were no cross examinations involved. My att. probably didn't speak over maybe two simple questions to a vocational rehabiltation rep. furnished by SS. All he did for me was to get all of my medical records organized and fill out a new disability claim. The Judge asked me a few questions about my medical problems and my daily living needs. Then he said he would make a ruling on it within 30 days. This woman knows nothing about what they are calling "junk" science. This is about a murder, and forensic research and all the evidence . She is a fish out of water and will be made to look like a fool by the medical experts.

Maybe cindy is going to get her to do her a special favor and give her a life extension on her disability after all she did get her house miraculously refinanced when  many other homeowners are loosing their homes and getting no special favors. I seen in the pic I seen of baez found at the caylee daily he is wearing a shirt with the crest !! is he addicted to crests like jane velez is addicted to him. sorry I too am pissed and its a snark comment about him!! disgusting people. they are

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: September 15, 2010, 03:07:45 PM »

your welcome!! like you all I want these idiots to get their faces off the t.v and do their jobs. I am thinking baez is going to get everyone else to do his his job!! lazy as he is he will take the credit. But were familiar with his poor writing skills and in court poor communication skills.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: September 15, 2010, 03:40:39 PM »

Apologies if this has already been posted!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/09/14/caylee-anthony-case-how-many-lawyers-does-it-take/

Caylee Anthony case: How many lawyers does it take…

…to get a self-absorbed, pathologically lying mother who had a 2 year old daughter missing (that should read dead) for 31 days (by her own account) without reporting her missing but instead telling everyone and their dog she was with a non-existent nanny at the beach, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios and having the time of her life, while at the same time driving around with a decomposing body that happened to have mitochondrial DNA that matches said missing (dead) child in her trunk off of murder charges for same dead child?

Answer: Nobody knows yet, but we’re definitely going to need a bigger boat.

I have totally lost count of how many lawyers have been involved in Casey’s legal issues.  It’s somewhere between 9 am and 1 pm…or maybe between June 9th and June 16th…or maybe somewhere between Sawgrass and Jay Blanchard.  I’m just not sure anymore.

Valhall.

hi Gizzie and thanks.....I love Valhall's posts!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: September 15, 2010, 03:43:08 PM »

This one was originally posted in March but I think it sums it up nicely, with a pretty red bow!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/09/15/200031-reasons-i-believe-casey-is-guilty/

200,031 Reasons I believe Casey is Guilty

In light of the burgeoning defense team who now operates off the funds provided by the taxpayers of Florida, I thought it appropriate to rerun this article.

Original article posted on March 20, 2010

200,000 dollars and 31 days – and not one unit of any of it spent on saving Caylee Marie Anthony.

That comes to 200,031 reasons for 12 people to find one woman guilty of capital murder.  She has lived her life since June 16th, 2008 as if she knew exactly where Caylee was NOT – and that was NOT where anybody needed to bother spending a second of 31 days for Caylee’s sake, that was NOT where Casey needed to be spending her precious time with authorities to find Caylee, and that was NOT where anybody needed to spend one red cent for Caylee’s sake, because that place was NOT among the living.

So,  Casey, surround yourself with some more lawyers, pop open a can of that OCSO brand jalapeno cheese dip and dream – dream of freedom and book deals and movies you probably think you’ll star in yourself.  Dream on, sister – because if every pro-bono lawyer in Florida comes to your aide – you’re still facing these odds…1 woman against 200,031 points of guilt.

Valhall.

Gizzie this is one of my favorite from Valhall

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: September 15, 2010, 03:45:27 PM »

H/T Muzikman
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=372483&page=14
09/13/2010 Notice of Filing Affidavits of Service

This was service of subpoenas for depositions on Oak Ridge people

- Michael Burnett, Ph.D., Oak Ridge Lab - added Dec 3, 2008

- Madhavi Martin, PhD Oak Ridge Lab - added Jan 23, 2009

- Arpad Vass, PhD, Oak Ridge - added Dec 3, 2008
[Defense depo Sept 22, 2010]

- Marc Wise, PhD, Oak Ridge Lab - added Dec 3, 2008

thanks trim

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: September 15, 2010, 03:47:16 PM »

hopefully next week....I would still love to see what was on those discs that no one could open months ago...and why did all mention of the discs just fall off the face of the earth???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 15, 2010, 03:56:03 PM »

another twitter to keep an eye on?

http://twitter.com/adamlongo

1. great story from @jfelllive on #caseyanthony trial preview. How long will trial last and who will the likely jurors be?? @cfnews13.com 6 minutes ago via web
   2. #caseyanthony Even MORE documents, discovery to be released next week by State Atty's office. Told to expect some 8,000 pages! #ayecarumba 15 minutes ago via web
   3. #caseyanthony Defense attorneys sit down with one of lead investigators. Sgt John Allen from OCSO answers questions about the case. 17 minutes ago via web
   4. on set with Jackie Brockington for 4pm news. Wanna go to space? Arson and accidental suicide in Port Orange. Female HS football player. 18 minutes ago via web
   5. #caseyanthony Lawyers reaffirm that @kenneybaden is still very much strong part of defense team. She will be part of depos in TN next week. 9:02 AM Sep 14th via Twitter for iPhone
   6. Also ran into @NBCNews producer @JimLichtenstein at #caseyanthony presser. This case WILL go to trial next may says Cheney Mason. 8:58 AM Sep 14th via Twitter for iPhone

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: September 15, 2010, 03:57:36 PM »

Maybe cindy is going to get her to do her a special favor and give her a life extension on her disability after all she did get her house miraculously refinanced when  many other homeowners are loosing their homes and getting no special favors. I seen in the pic I seen of baez found at the caylee daily he is wearing a shirt with the crest !! is he addicted to crests like jane velez is addicted to him. sorry I too am pissed and its a snark comment about him!! disgusting people. they are

I feel your pain as well.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: September 15, 2010, 03:59:16 PM »

I agree......this is all about attorneys wanting to get noticed and do so by jumping in on the murder of a child..I guess even negative attention is better than no attention for these no bodies.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: September 15, 2010, 04:04:12 PM »

thanks loca...I am trying to keep a deposition thread updated by with the way they keep changing dates it is difficult!  Everyone please feel free to add and make any changes needed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8457.0

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: September 15, 2010, 04:16:20 PM »

Me too Darla......

3!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 15, 2010, 04:24:20 PM »

I agree......this is all about attorneys wanting to get noticed and do so by jumping in on the murder of a child..I guess even negative attention is better than no attention for these no bodies.

The more attorneys on this case with big egos, the more infighting there will be.  They have had nothing thrown at them as a team yet, just wait until the first thing is thrown their way.  They will disagree and one thing lawyers are famous for, is arguing. 

Then this group of lawyers, who are famous in their own way, supposedly, will have to accept the fact that Jose Baez is the lead attorney.  No wonder that attorney signed on, she does not have a TV and has not seen Baez in action.  Wait until she gets a load of the load she is working under.

The whole team will implode before we take a breath.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: September 15, 2010, 04:25:40 PM »

thanks loca...I am trying to keep a deposition thread updated by with the way they keep changing dates it is difficult!  Everyone please feel free to add and make any changes needed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8457.0

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.