May 28, 2024, 02:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 330082 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: June 12, 2011, 11:43:56 PM »

I have NO sympathy for them because if they had told the exact truth in the beginning they might have found that baby and KNOWN how KC killed her. Instead they let her come home and take back over their house never ONCE trying to make her tell them. The ONLY reason someone would not make her tell would be because they ALREADY KNEW.

Turbo..all due respect, but I don't believe one person can make another person tell them anything they don't want to say..short of torture or threatening their life.  We aren't talking about Casey being a normal person ..we are talking about a very cunning lying sociopath who short of being throttled by her family or the cops was not going to..and even until this day with the DP staring her in the face..still has not told the truth.

When Casey first was released from jail George started to go at her and was held back by his friend from Ohio.  It has been stated by you, that Cindy went after Casey the night of the 15th.  Once  LE were called, either of her parents laying a finger on her would have been grounds for their arrest for battery and assualt.  And personally..she would have loved that..and still would not have told the truth.

And can someone kindly point out to me how anything GA and CA said stopped LE from getting the truth out of Casey?  

Do you honestly believe that George and Cindy were in on this somehow and knew what Casey had done and where Caylee was from the beginning/  Because unless you do the fact of anything they said having anything to do with finding Caylee makes no sense.

I don't believe they knew where she was, but they knew she was what they smelled in that car. They KNEW to call the police when they smelled that car. Instead they "hid" it in their garage. Does that make any sense to you? Put a car the reeked of decomp inside your garage? They said they took the battery out of it to keep KC from taking it, why not do that OUTSIDE? If they really didn't know it was decomp they would have left it outside to air out, not put it in their garage where they could HIDE what they took out of it and clean it all out without any of the neighbors seeing them do it. What were they hiding? Did they think KC killed someone else? I never have figured out what Lee meant when he said "is this like the last time?"

They knew they had a daughter who lied every time her mouth moved but yet Cindy asks her "What have you done?" like she would tell her the truth. Then Cindy says BEFORE anything has been said about a kidnapping "Who took her?"

Grab this scenario - when the police arrive Cindy & George tell them the truth about there was no zanny and not make up lies that they had phone books with her numbers - they knew there wasn't they had never seen her or talked to her. George knew KC wasn't working so why not tell that? He said that in his depo.  Why not tel theml KC lied about everything so they should not allow her to leave until she told them the truth? Why not tell them the blankets were gone off Caylee's bed and so was other things from the house. Why not George tell the truth about the last time he saw them which most likely was days before. Why lie about seeing them the 16th when they were calling KC from their house at 7:45 in the morning?  Why all the lies and the anger at people when they asked questions about KC on TV? Why not just say she is a lying witch and we don't know what to believe because all that is out there now. Did they really think they could get her off from killing Caylee? Why even try to bond her out of jail? Mine would have sat there if the bond was 100.00. WHY in the world let her come to their house and take over while out on bond? NO ONE confronted her about where Caylee was according to all the witnesses. When send the police on wild goose chases insinuating other people like Jesse did it? Why give LE the wrong toothbrush and hairbrush and then laugh about it? A DEAD CAYLEE WAS NO LAUGHING MATTER, but did Cindy really want her found - H*ll no............they wanted to continue to run their scams and buy bass boats instead of hunting her.

If I were Cindy I would have acquired some thiopental sodium from my office and used it on KC to find out where my granddaughter was "IF" I really believed she was missing.

I just see them as willing participants in the whole thing because they were collecting thousands of dollars in money and gifts and instead of telling the truth they continued the LIES to not only LE but to the nation on national TV to cover for KC and promote their foundation which they used for income. Cindy no more needs to be on disability than I do, but she is claiming disability and WE THE TAXPAYERS are paying it for her just like we are paying for this stupid farce of a trial. I hope their few minutes of face time on TV to promote themselves will be the end of them when this trial is over, but I am sure they will figure out another scheme to make BLOOD MONEY off that poor baby. The need to both be locked up in a mental ward for the rest of their lives for the damage they have done to many people in this because if they are not just mean, they are definitely MENTAL.

Whatever happened with the “Never Lose Hope Foundation” ?  Weren't they supposed to run it that's why they were given the $30,000 boat & atv's?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: June 12, 2011, 11:53:04 PM »

I have been trying to find anywhere in Roy Houses testimony<tonys former roommate, to see if he was asked about seeing Caylee on June 13 at Fusion. He said it on his written statement
Forgive me if I missed it? I just didn't hear it?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4884388/Casey-Anthony-Roy-Clinton-House-written-statement

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: June 13, 2011, 12:27:09 AM »

Do you really believe that Cindy had access to sodium pentothal in her office, a home health care business? Her job consisted of scheduling nurses, nursing assistants, physical therapists, etc. to care for patients in their homes. I doubt she had access to anything stronger than Tylenol as these companies do not store or dispense medications.

I was sort of making a joke, but it can be bought. Here the home health care nurses do dispense medications and the detail men come by the offices and leave a lot of drugs for the doctors there. Most of the better home health care agencies also do hospice where they would have access to many meds.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1203 on: June 13, 2011, 12:32:01 AM »

Do you really believe that Cindy had access to sodium pentothal in her office, a home health care business? Her job consisted of scheduling nurses, nursing assistants, physical therapists, etc. to care for patients in their homes. I doubt she had access to anything stronger than Tylenol as these companies do not store or dispense medications.

I was sort of making a joke, but it can be bought. Here the home health care nurses do dispense medications and the detail men come by the offices and leave a lot of drugs for the doctors there. Most of the better home health care agencies also do hospice where they would have access to many meds.

Sort of like wishing she could be water boarded to get her to tell where Caylee was.  Wishful thinking I know.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: June 13, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »

Whatever happened with the “Never Lose Hope Foundation” ?  Weren't they supposed to run it that's why they were given the $30,000 boat & atv's?

As I best remember that was all some kind of train wreck. When I researched them at the time they had no non-profit status with the feds or the state. I would have to look it all up again as my computer crashed, but somehow they were all interconnected with that Kid Finder's bunch and none of them had a non profit license. Many of the same people were listed at the addresses of the principals listed. It was the house of Milstead's that he and his wife were foreclosed on in 08, I think.  It was very convoluted and many of the same people were connected to that house those con's from Kid Finders owned that was foreclosed on.

I found where Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc. claimed to be a  501C3 and claimed it was pending from 2007 but had secured fiscal sponsorship from Citylinks 4Charities, Inc., a nonprofit organization based in Orlando, Florida. After talking to Citylinks4 Charities they had NO ASSOCIATION with that group.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He plead his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: June 13, 2011, 12:42:52 AM »

Sort of like wishing she could be water boarded to get her to tell where Caylee was.  Wishful thinking I know.

That would work for me too.............

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: June 13, 2011, 12:51:48 AM »

George told Jesse that she had some mental problems long before Caylee was killed. It was the night Jesse called the ambulance for her having the seizures at his house. I still think meth, but so far that medical report has not been released. Maybe it will when he testifies.

Oh my, I wasn't aware of that.  So are we to assume that George knew his daughter was demented and he did nothing to get her help?  Even worse, he never tried to gain custody as he should have?   Sad.

I don't know if it is in this interview with Jesse or another one, but yes, that evidently is what happened.

http://humbleopinion.net76.net/interviews/jesse%20grund%20july%2023.pdf

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: June 13, 2011, 01:09:39 AM »

**SNIPPED**

I have always felt that George was LYING about seeing them both that morning. I have always believed she killed Caylee that night after she left the house angry with Cindy. How she covered that up with George I don't know. She could have told him she already took her to the nanny, or carried her out in that laundry bag. I really can't think of any other reason to use a laundry bag to put her in except to cover up what was in it.
[/quote]
Evening, monks! TURBO, I've thought it odd too that after a reportedly major emotional and physical confrontation with Cindy on June 15th., that Casey would just go to her bedroom and go to bed.  Your post got me thinking. What if Casey took Caylee and left, chloroformed her in the back of the car, snuck into the shed for the duct tape, and taped her that night?  We don't know for a fact that she stayed in the Anthony home that night.  What if she didn't come back until the next morning, saying Caylee had spent the night with Zanny?  What if she quickly breezed in to "get a few things" (like "work" clothes, Caylee's bag of clothes, Caylee's blanket, etc.). Perhaps she never saw George at all that day.  Anything's possible with her. Then by July 16th, the Anthonys went into cover-up mode because the reality was too real for them to deal with.  Not excusing them, mind you.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: June 13, 2011, 01:27:18 AM »

Let's not forget about this SM discovery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyPyLnhudE&feature=related

I sure hope the Prosecution knows about this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: June 13, 2011, 01:31:24 AM »

I have a friend who is a supervisor at a tape factory in Illinois and whenever he would come to visit us, he always brought us a huge box of various tapes.  We never had to buy tape, lol.  So I think they may have had several rolls of that particular no longer manufactured brand.

I seem to remember a roll of tape being in the car Casey was driving along with Amy's checks.  Was that just a rumor? 

So many little details don't seem to be important or true or at least the Prosecution is not bringing them out in court.  This was mentioned long before the tape became an issue.  Does anyone else remember anything about this or was it not true?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: June 13, 2011, 01:33:43 AM »

Let's not forget about this SM discovery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyPyLnhudE&feature=related

I sure hope the Prosecution knows about this.

Thanks Anna - Yes I sure hope they looked into it!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaida-gonzalez-have-been-code-for-caylee-anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: June 13, 2011, 01:50:36 AM »

Well, I was really impressed when you guys found that and I am convinced that she was trying to get the message to Lee.  The DA should at least have that info.  Sure hope they do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: June 13, 2011, 02:05:06 AM »

WOW, just WOW!

Very interesting.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: June 13, 2011, 02:06:38 AM »

I think the prosecution is well aware that George and Cindy have twisted the truth during this whole ordeal but their testimony (imho) is critical and so rather than call them out on some of the inconsistencies, they are using the important testimony (i.e. dead body smell, all the lies, etc).  At the end of this trial, it doesn't much matter to the jury whether Caylee died on the 15th or the 16th. 
In other words, I think the known facts are strong enough to overcome the unknown facts.

Your right.
The cloths that Caylee wore doing the visit wasn't what she wore on Monday 6-16-08.
George had to of seen both kc and Caylee Monday.
Either kc was carrying Caylee or both walked.

http://wn.com/Caylee_Marie_Anthony_Reads_a_Book__Nursing_Home_Visit

Just my opinion but I think the morning of the 16th happened just as George said it did. He saw and talked to a live Caylee. I am not aware of any part of his recollection changing.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: June 13, 2011, 02:10:55 AM »

well, time to hit the hay!  Take good care everybody.  I've got a busy week coming up, so I'll be playing quite a bit of catch up.  TIA (thanks in advance) to all of you for the videos, commentary, screen shots, and follow-up! I appreciate it. 'Nite all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1215 on: June 13, 2011, 03:29:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I have to agree with Klaas in that some are feeding into the DT's theory.  We all know that it came from bloggers anyway.   

I was looking around photobucket for the brackets that also had Henkle Duct tape on them.  I don't understand why this was not brought up during testimony, only the gas can, when there is a photo of both!

Also, as Klaas stated, there is new Winnie the Pooh bedding that appeared after Caylee was gone, even tho Cindy admitted that a blanket was missing.  Here's a more recent photo of Caylee with the original WTP blanket.

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out previously or not but I keep seeing it mentioned since we just saw the blanket in evidence pics...
That winnie the pooh blanket is just that-- a blanket...not a comforter that is part of a crib sheet set...Its part of the Target winnie the pooh line they had in 2005...I know this bcuz my daughter who was born in Nov 2005 recieved it as part of her shower gifts in Sept of 2005...and when I saw images of it it broke my heart bcuz my daughter was still draggin it around at the time..it is a fleece type material...no edging except for yarn type stitching that seals the edges to keep it from fraying and giving it a somewhat finished look..
Now, i know Cindy has purchased a new crib set (not exactly the same pattern) bcuz the one originally on Caylee's bed in early photos is not the one that was shown in the interviews on Greta, People mag, etc...why? Not sure if its bcuz something was amiss with THAT comforter set as well or if she simply replaced it to make Casey look innocent on all the news shows and interviews she did...making Caylee's room look complete...
I am almost positive I have a pic of either my daughter or my son with that blanket and i know we still have it here and i can hunt it down and take a pic...but i know that is where it came from cuz it has been one of the eerie connections i have felt with this case from the beginning...HTH

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1216 on: June 13, 2011, 07:37:56 AM »

I spoke to a person at Morgan's firm about this, I know they checked it out.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: June 13, 2011, 07:38:55 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.

Tatto man today!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: June 13, 2011, 07:51:26 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-17-20110613,0,1230054.story
Casey Anthony trial: More forensic evidence, testimony expected today
By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
7:20 a.m. EDT, June 13, 2011

The state will continue to build its case against accused child killer Casey Anthony this morning following a witness's weekend testimony that insects had fed on human decomposition in her car.

Neal Haskell, an expert in forensic entomology from Saint Joseph's College in Indiana, testified Saturday that flies and fly larvae found in materials collected from Casey Anthony's car trunk were signs that a decomposing body had been there.

Haskell said fluids from a body that probably spent three to five days in the car attracted the insects.

Flies were among the trash, including paper towels, left in the vehicle.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: June 13, 2011, 07:55:39 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28216441/detail.html
Day 28, More Forensic Evidence Expected In Casey Trial
Posted: 5:50 am EDT June 13, 2011Updated: 7:45 am EDT June 13, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Day 28 of Casey Anthony's murder trial continues on Monday and this week, the prosecution is expected to wrap up its case before the defense begins to present its side.
Monday marks day 28, including jury selection, in Casey's murder trial.
But before the prosecution rests, more experts are expected to testify, specifically a scientist specializing in plant growth, to help establish the time-line of when Caylee’s body was dumped in the woods.

This week, the prosecution is expected to call a botanist, Dr. David Hall, to testify.

“Through his science of botany, he will be able to say that the root growth occurs at this rate and therefore the body was in the woods along with the blanket and the other items probably back in June, early July,” said Sheaffer.

Sheaffer said that will underscore the testimony of other state experts who say the evidence they examined and analyzed, including bugs at the scene and the condition and position of Caylee's remains.

Prosecutors believe Casey suffocated Caylee with duct tape. The defense contends the toddler drowned in her grandparents' swimming pool, and that Casey's father, George Anthony, bullied her into a cover up, partly because he had sexually and verbally abused her since she was a child.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.