May 23, 2024, 03:40:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 329766 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: June 11, 2011, 04:27:55 PM »

This is a cool animation. 

Hi Klaas... I am just catching up today... what is the animation of?  Is it posted anywhere?  Thanks Smile

It was an animated flyover of the scene on Suburban.  I didn't get any screen caps but I'm hoping I can find the entire flyover video and post it.  Haven't seen it yet maybe someone else has.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 11, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »

Why is Bozo so interested in the distance from the road to where she was found?  I'm missing something.
He might claim the body really wasn't "hidden." When you factor in the grassy area along side the road, it's possible KC backed her car in and gave the laundry bag with Caylee's remains the old heave ho into the woods.  Based on measurements, the body couldn't have been more than 10' inside the vegetated area. God that girl is friggin lazy...

Sounds like something evil monster would do.  The mental picture I have of her doing this makes me so  !!

Does anyone remember if slore's cell phone "ping'd" in that area during the last two weeks of June? 

IIRC yes it did repeatedly......but that location is only a 5 minute walk from the Anthony home. So would ping on the same tower as home.

Thanks, Darla.  Makes sense...but now I feel the need to look at the list of pings...gonna go searching.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 11, 2011, 04:43:03 PM »

If Casey had pried up and removed a paver from the house, don't you think G and C would have noticed that as well?  It has never been mentioned by them, and no police report!  
Didnt they do 'yard work' ?  

There were pavers used as the flooring to Caylees playhouse.  This is where I think the paver came from.
me too.. they also spread lime

And the lime is the reason in my opinion the dogs didn't hit when returned to the yard. IMO that was a deliberate attempt to cover up the murder. You only use lime in very wet areas of a yard which has a tendency to grow moss because the PH is off and then you use Lime is a treatment for your soil, not your grass,(as they told)  and the best time to use lime is only on the soil is when there's no grass on top of it. Lime helps neutralize acidic soil and does not help the grass as they claimed when unloading it from car. Also strange to me was it was put out in July - you apply lime in the fall. Really hot weather with lime can burn up your yard. Even if you do lime your yard, you do not use "quick lime" as George unloaded from his car as it is caustic. Quick lime is what we use to cover a cow with in the field as you bury it for fast decomposition.

Very interesting... Never knew that about the lime.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: June 11, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »

'Is that Casey Anthony's attorney?' Local lawyer resembles Jose Baez"
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/260985/Is-that-Casey-Anthonys-attorney-Local-lawyer-resembles-Jose-Baez
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: June 11, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »

On the reflector site they just showed the whole video of the way they showed it to the jury of the picture of Caylee morphing into the skeleton with the duct tape. I had no way to download it but I did capture it picture by picture as best I could.

Please share the link...thanks

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: June 11, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20317625/index.html 
3-D Movie Released In Anthony Case
The state attorney's office releases more documents in the case of Casey Anthony, who's accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: June 11, 2011, 04:44:31 PM »

Why is Bozo so interested in the distance from the road to where she was found?  I'm missing something.
He might claim the body really wasn't "hidden." When you factor in the grassy area along side the road, it's possible KC backed her car in and gave the laundry bag with Caylee's remains the old heave ho into the woods.  Based on measurements, the body couldn't have been more than 10' inside the vegetated area. God that girl is friggin lazy...

Sounds like something evil monster would do.  The mental picture I have of her doing this makes me so  !!

Does anyone remember if slore's cell phone "ping'd" in that area during the last two weeks of June?  

IIRC yes it did repeatedly......but that location is only a 5 minute walk from the Anthony home. So would ping on the same tower as home.

Thanks, Darla.  Makes sense...but now I feel the need to look at the list of pings...gonna go searching.

Here you go............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: June 11, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »

Klaas , Do we have the first three pictures in the slide show on this article? I don't know how to post them seperately.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/260941/Day-16:-Bug-expert-compares-samples-in-Casey-Anthonys-car-Caylee-crime-scene
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: June 11, 2011, 04:53:29 PM »

Casey makes & recieves calls & texts through out the evening and into the early morning hours of June 16 2008. Last call is from Tony Lazzaro &
is answered at 3:08 am with the call disconnecting at 3:22 am. Casey makes one last text to Tony Lazzaro upon call disconnect 3:22 am.

No electronic activity from 3:22 am until 7:45 am

7:45 am The Anthony house phone is used to check Casey’s cell phone voice mail.

http://internetnewsnow.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/casey-anthonywhos-story-more-closely-matches-the-electronic-records/

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 11, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »

Turbo, please can I have the link to the reflector site you mentioned? Thanks

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 11, 2011, 05:03:09 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/11/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE75956Z20110611
Bug expert testifies Caylee Anthony's body was moved By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO, Fla | Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17pm EDT

(Reuters) - The decomposing body of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was moved twice according to a time line provided by a bug expert on Saturday at the first degree murder trial of the girl's mother Casey Anthony.
Caylee's skeleton was found in woods near their home on December 11, 2008 following a nationwide search.

Prosecutors said Casey smothered Caylee with duct tape wrapped around her head, nose and mouth. Defense lawyer Jose Baez contends Caylee accidentally drowned in the Anthony's backyard pool and that her death went unreported.

I snipped this quote...

So, according to the good Dr., Caylee's body was exposed to the environment during initial decomp stages, which allowed specific insects access to begin feeding on the body BEFORE being placed in the trunk of the sunfire, and then the body, in later stages of decomp was discarded in the swamp on Suburban Dr....

WTF? KC the baby killer had to have left Caylee's body somewhere in or around the A's during this intial decomp stage. Was she secretly hoping her parents would experience the pain of finding Caylee's bloating, rotting body in the playhouse? A shed? Under some garden fronds? What was she going to say? Well I thought Dad was watching her! What was George going to to say? BS I saw you and Caylee leave the house for work? Maybe KC didn't think it out at all, or maybe like bed partners, kept changing her mind.

So, let's assume Caylee died on June 16th. KC returns to the A's home, on the 18th and 19th, when everyone else is working a real job and she borrows a neighbors shovel to retrieve Caylee's body, because obviously her parents have yet to discover the body and the swarming flies are now becoming a problem...plan B, or is she on C now? Either way, it's now June 20-21.

Caylee's body, having been exposed for 2-3 days, is now placed in the trunk of the sunfire, where she continues to decompose for another 3-5days. Given the timeline above, Casey would have disposed of what was left of Caylee's body at the remains site sometime between June 23 and 26.

DING< DING< DING..

Let's not forget that KC tells Amy, on the 24th, she got rid of the origin (pretend plastered squirrel that george hit) and then she dumps the car at Amscot on the 27th. Did she really think the "smell" would just go away after she removed Caylee's body from the trunk...if so, she's dumber than a rock!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #691 on: June 11, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »

Hi Klaas... I am just catching up today... what is the animation of?  Is it posted anywhere?  Thanks Smile

It was an animated flyover of the scene on Suburban.  I didn't get any screen caps but I'm hoping I can find the entire flyover video and post it.  Haven't seen it yet maybe someone else has.

I'd seen it before but i don't remember where, I'm thinking maybe on Blink's site?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 11, 2011, 05:10:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/20321952/index.html
RAW VIDEO: 3-D Animations Released In Casey Anthony Case

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 11, 2011, 05:11:12 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20317625/index.html 
3-D Movie Released In Anthony Case
The state attorney's office releases more documents in the case of Casey Anthony, who's accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

Thanks Trimm!  Here is the video.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: June 11, 2011, 05:12:49 PM »

See Casey....even flys try to raise their kids in the best environment.

LOVE this statement!  It could be on a tshirt!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 11, 2011, 05:13:28 PM »

I'd seen it before but i don't remember where, I'm thinking maybe on Blink's site?

TM - that was a different one that I did or KCJackie did, don't remember now.  The one I just posted is the one shown in court today and was professionally done.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: June 11, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »

Casey makes & recieves calls & texts through out the evening and into the early morning hours of June 16 2008. Last call is from Tony Lazzaro &
is answered at 3:08 am with the call disconnecting at 3:22 am. Casey makes one last text to Tony Lazzaro upon call disconnect 3:22 am.

No electronic activity from 3:22 am until 7:45 am

7:45 am The Anthony house phone is used to check Casey’s cell phone voice mail.

http://internetnewsnow.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/casey-anthonywhos-story-more-closely-matches-the-electronic-records/

Thanks, Turbo... I just found them in the archives...I need to look at all of the pings for that entire week.  I have to run now... the family is getting restless!!  Have a great weekend, everyone!!

God Bless everyone here for loving Caylee!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 11, 2011, 05:18:30 PM »

Thanks, Klaas & Trimm, for the animation video. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: June 11, 2011, 05:21:50 PM »

A few of the talking heads are saying she'll get a lesser charge.  Let's say they're right (please no) if it is something like aggravated manslaughter what kind of time would she be facing?  Would the other charges of child neglect/endangering that she'll also get run concurrently?  Is it up to the jury how much time she'd get or the judge and can the judge over ride it?  I"m just so worried this monster is going to get a few years and that's it.

After what happened in the OJ trial my faith in justice is not 100% like it used to be. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #699 on: June 11, 2011, 05:23:21 PM »

Found it!   

http://www.wftv.com/video/20321952/index.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.