June 07, 2024, 09:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 331385 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 12, 2011, 03:48:12 AM »

Hi monkeys!
I don't know about all of you but since the trial started i am having nightmares..i wonder if the jurors are experienced the same

me too - and I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter so nights aren't good for me.  Those jurors don't really have anyone to lean on/talk to!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: June 12, 2011, 04:02:07 AM »

A number of people have slandered George outside of court on various TV shows and he could certainly file a lawsuit for that, but I note he hasn't.

---
George is a public figure now whether he likes it or not. He falls under the category of Michael Jackson.
With all he's got going on right now in life - he'd be better off doing yard work or doing some dirty dishes
than thinking of suing people.

I highly suspected him of being a molester, long before Casey started leaking it or the defense threw him under a bus.

Incestual families have a very loose grasp on proper boundaries. George cutting the cord. eewwwww still makes me do
the icky dance - even to type it. George getting his ears pierced for Casey. I could also tell very early on in this
case he was very confused as to what he was, a father or grandfather. He showed it in his OVER EMPHASIS of the words,
which of course means it is highly sensitive to him and that he get it right.

I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

You ain't fooled me, grandpa. I gots my eyeball on you twinkle toes.

I believe an overwhelming majority of George's problems have started at his zipper and then radiated outward.

Little JoJo said to Big JoJo "Hey, we should have some funny times." It's what happens when you don't go to
work all day and sit around watching Caylee's Veggie Tales DVD's ... BY YOURSELF.

Again: I did what most do for a long time. Shrug it off and just say "hey he's kinda weird."

There is a very good reason as to why he's "weird"

Definitely DO NOT agree.  I also do not think for a second even that if Cindy even had an inkling that he was molesting the Queen hoebag they would be together any longer, nor would Cindy allow George by Caylee, ever.  He is a very weird man, I will give you that, but the whole family is weird.  I hope afterwards he sues everybody or urges them to PROVE IT.  KC is a lier. 

I'm an incest survivor and not all families are like that.  Mine wasn't. 

I personally do not get the "molester" vibe from George.  I've said before that I think something happened with Lee though.  All of the women in my support group agree about George.  We just don't see it.  My best friend's father was in the delivery room when she had her soon and trust there is not a perverted bone in that man's body.  He & his kids are just very very close.  Me?  I don't agree with it but hey to each his own.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 12, 2011, 04:06:33 AM »

I am not so sure any defense attorney could do a whole lot better than Baez. Unless, maybe they would not need so much guidance from the Judge, maybe they would have urged Casey to take a plea bargain to avoid the DP and not played along with her BS to advance their career, maybe they would not make such a fool out of themselves and repeatedly showed their stupidity and not gotten so publicly physical with their client. Considering the facts of the case, I'd say Casey has the defense she deserves, and the Judge too who is ensuring she gets the fairest trial she can under the circumstances.

I agree he doesn't have alot to work with but he shot himself in the foot be going overboard in his OS.  He should have just said it was an accident instead of throwing in George took the body & it somehow ended up with Kronk who stored it until he could hide it at just the right time to get the reward money.  Good grief.  If he would have said accident, Post traumatic stress etc he may have at least saved her life.  Now?  not so much!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #883 on: June 12, 2011, 04:17:10 AM »

Senior moment here, sorry.....but where were the paper towels  located that they were referring to today, the ones with decomp etc. on?

Are they the ones in the trash bag shown in previous pic exhibit?   

If so wouldn't the entire trash smell of decomp as it was contained in plastic trash bag?

Hey Babs  Sorry about the delay in answering your question. I was with you I couldn't figure out where these paper towels were from.  There was a wad of them in one picture and then there were some in a plastic bag. After re watching Dr. Haskell this morning, I figured out they were the ones we saw in both pictures. The wad and then the ones in the plastic bag. The wad of paper towels were placed into the plastic bag. Those are the ones he worked with and found the tiny flies and grave wax.  Hope that helps. There has been so much evidence it's hard to keep track of everything.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #884 on: June 12, 2011, 04:26:48 AM »

I am not so sure any defense attorney could do a whole lot better than Baez. Unless, maybe they would not need so much guidance from the Judge, maybe they would have urged Casey to take a plea bargain to avoid the DP and not played along with her BS to advance their career, maybe they would not make such a fool out of themselves and repeatedly showed their stupidity and not gotten so publicly physical with their client. Considering the facts of the case, I'd say Casey has the defense she deserves, and the Judge too who is ensuring she gets the fairest trial she can under the circumstances.

I agree he doesn't have alot to work with but he shot himself in the foot be going overboard in his OS.  He should have just said it was an accident instead of throwing in George took the body & it somehow ended up with Kronk who stored it until he could hide it at just the right time to get the reward money.  Good grief.  If he would have said accident, Post traumatic stress etc he may have at least saved her life.  Now?  not so much!

I agree. But he seems to be keying in on the duct tape and he is going to say only George had it and he got rid of roll.  Hence why he kept asking the CSI guy today about after all their searching in Dec. NO DUCT TAPE was found.  Maybe he gave it to Kronk to but on sweet little Caylee and Kronk got rid of it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: June 12, 2011, 06:29:21 AM »

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-062608.

OH kissing skeletons a few days after the tattoo. Oh gads. I have stronger words but can't print them here ::justice2NJ:: dedicated to Peaches too.

I can't remember if it was CBB or Cubbygirl here who was with her friend, in Court, whose daughter had been raped, murdered and the were barfing in Court. IMO just pass a wastebasket to Casey.

In some ways I feel sorry for Casey, but she's IMO has dug her own hole and now has to sit in it or be buried in it.

Don't forget in the OJ case they did something to his hand so the glove wouldn't fit. Thank goodness the prosecution, jury are different in Casey's trial if it doesn't get thrown out before or a hung jury. (ducking for any bananas coming my way)
IBE,
why do you have sympathy for Kc?  I'm just wondering, because I can't manage any at all.  She justs makes me sick.

In no way do I feel sorry for Casey and OJ had nothing done to his hand, he has arthritis and the hands can swell a lot during a flare plus I imagine leather sitting in the morning dew could shrink that glove.
Wearing the latex gloves made it harder to get it on also
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: June 12, 2011, 06:36:37 AM »

I agree. But he seems to be keying in on the duct tape and he is going to say only George had it and he got rid of roll.  Hence why he kept asking the CSI guy today about after all their searching in Dec. NO DUCT TAPE was found.  Maybe he gave it to Kronk to but on sweet little Caylee and Kronk got rid of it.

oh good theory, he was pretty "redundant" with George & the tape on the gas cans remember.  He kept asking the same questions over and over.  You might be right.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #887 on: June 12, 2011, 06:46:22 AM »

I agree. But he seems to be keying in on the duct tape and he is going to say only George had it and he got rid of roll.  Hence why he kept asking the CSI guy today about after all their searching in Dec. NO DUCT TAPE was found.  Maybe he gave it to Kronk to put on sweet little Caylee and Kronk got rid of it.

oh good theory, he was pretty "redundant" with George & the tape on the gas cans remember.  He kept asking the same questions over and over.  You might be right.

The gas can and duct tape keep coming up over and over again. How he is going to connect George and the duct tape to Kronk I have no idea but I think that's what he is going to try. Even with Dr. Haskell yesterday he kept trying to say since there were so few blow flies in the trunk and where they found Caylee the reason was because George or Kronk had her someplace else before she was taken to where she was found.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #888 on: June 12, 2011, 08:07:21 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Re: the duct tape - yes it does look like the DT is trying to narrow down the possibilities to GA.... But isn't it a matter of record (i.e. known by LE and state) that the same duct tape was used with the find caylee posters?   Do you think that prosecutors will call GA back to the stand to testify that, yeh, he used up all the duct tape and threw the spindle in the trash.  Of course none of that excludes the possibility that KC used the same tape.....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 12, 2011, 08:28:35 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/12/florida.anthony.trial.crowd/
Casey Anthony's trial is one hot ticket
By Ann O'Neill, CNN
June 12, 2011 2:49 a.m. EDT

Video at link.
Orlando, Florida (CNN) -- Casey Anthony, also known as the "tot mom," is no Lady Gaga, but her murder trial here is the hottest ticket in town.

People spend the night waiting in line for one of 50 courtroom seats reserved for the public. Tempers flare and police are called. And then, once they're given a ticket, they stampede like cattle.

Only in Florida, where criminal justice can be a spectator sport, are Disney World passes the back-up option.

Anthony, a 25-year-old high school dropout, is accused of capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. If convicted of murder, she faces the death penalty.

What's the big draw?
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: June 12, 2011, 08:36:34 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/28208177/detail.html
Graphic Caylee Skeletal Photos
POSTED: 6:59 pm EDT June 11, 2011
UPDATED: 11:45 pm EDT June 11, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/28208177/detail.html#ixzz1P43RQREg

http://www.cbs12.com/news/flies-4733054-inspect-analyst.html
Inspect analyst talks flies at Anthony trial
June 12, 2011 7:38 AM

Read more: http://www.cbs12.com/articles/flies-4733054-inspect-analyst.html#ixzz1P441Yim0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: June 12, 2011, 08:42:27 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Re: the duct tape - yes it does look like the DT is trying to narrow down the possibilities to GA.... But isn't it a matter of record (i.e. known by LE and state) that the same duct tape was used with the find caylee posters?   Do you think that prosecutors will call GA back to the stand to testify that, yeh, he used up all the duct tape and threw the spindle in the trash.  Of course none of that excludes the possibility that KC used the same tape.....

That is exactly my take on the duct tape.  Both George and Casey would have had access to it.  If it comes down to who they are going to believe I think it will be George.  There is no way for them to explain their bizarre contention that Kronk somehow hid the body for months.  Personally, if I think I have a way to get money I'm not going to wait several months.  I think none of their experts will be able to rebuff the states experts as to how long the body was there.  It is difficult for many of us to try to look at this as a juror because we have way more information than they do.  I also do not feel that the jury had the overwhelming sense of joy when the witness claimed that Baez hadn't paid him yet!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: June 12, 2011, 08:43:09 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Ok, hold it right there.
State at this point didn't ask, nor bozo.
George how many rolls of duct tape were there and did you buy them years ago at the same time?
State nor bozo has asked that question.
Why?

Jmo, I believe state hasn't asked all the questions regarding this tape. Just waiting for bozo to have George back the stand when it's their turn.
States going to be just waiting for the I got ya moment.  Bozo leaves again with egg on his face.

Since George WAS a cop for, what 10 years plus.
That George would use the same duct tape to put the flyer's up, on the gas and was used on Caylee.  Does this make any sense?

Btw the 4th piece of duct tape that was found 6 feet away from the remains, was that the first time anyone has heard about it?
Was for me.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: June 12, 2011, 08:45:49 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/11/2262579/casey-anthony-case-a-morbid-sensation.html#ixzz1P3eRZYSm
Posted on Saturday, 06.11.11
Casey Anthony case: a morbid sensation
The tale of an Orlando mom and her dead daughter has become a morbid sensation, with twists, turns, lies, tears — and an audience of millions.

BY AUDRA D.S. BURCH
aburch@MiamiHerald.com

ORLANDO -- Hours before sunrise, they line up on the sidewalk in front of the Orange County Courthouse by the dozens — an interior decorator from Savannah, a true-crime blogger from Illinois, a former Miami International Airport air traffic controller — all hoping for a chance to witness the blockbuster murder trial of Casey Anthony.

Armed with coffee and energy drinks, novels and crosswords puzzles, they sit or sprawl on the sidewalk waiting for 5:30 a.m. when the all-out — and much-videoed — sprint often begins to secure seats in the courtroom to watch a slice of the trial that has both fascinated and repelled the American public.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/11/2262579/casey-anthony-case-a-morbid-sensation.html#ixzz1P46Q41wN

~ Peter Frampton
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #894 on: June 12, 2011, 08:49:29 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Ok, hold it right there.
State at this point didn't ask, nor bozo.
George how many rolls of duct tape were there and did you buy them years ago at the same time?
State nor bozo has asked that question.
Why?

Jmo, I believe state hasn't asked all the questions regarding this tape. Just waiting for bozo to have George back the stand when it's their turn.
States going to be just waiting for the I got ya moment.  Bozo leaves again with egg on his face.

Since George WAS a cop for, what 10 years plus.
That George would use the same duct tape to put the flyer's up, on the gas and was used on Caylee.  Does this make any sense?

Btw the 4th piece of duct tape that was found 6 feet away from the remains, was that the first time anyone has heard about it?
Was for me.

I agree Smile 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: June 12, 2011, 08:55:08 AM »

What everyone before my post has said again, George wouldn't of used the SAME tape if he did this to Caylee.

I believe(hope) the jury will just use their common sense.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #896 on: June 12, 2011, 08:56:59 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

That is exactly my take on the duct tape.  Both George and Casey would have had access to it.  If it comes down to who they are going to believe I think it will be George.  There is no way for them to explain their bizarre contention that Kronk somehow hid the body for months.  Personally, if I think I have a way to get money I'm not going to wait several months.  I think none of their experts will be able to rebuff the states experts as to how long the body was there.  It is difficult for many of us to try to look at this as a juror because we have way more information than they do.  I also do not feel that the jury had the overwhelming sense of joy when the witness claimed that Baez hadn't paid him yet!!   
Totally agree -
I do wish the jury had access to ALL the facts, but I'm sure it's not lost on them that the defense team opening statement was ridiculous and especially now that they (dt) have tried to discredit every single prosecution witness, but with the only hint of a 'theme' being that George is the only person to use the duct tape.  I.e., if their opening statement held any water (pardon the pun), then what does it really matter where the body was, etc.... ??? They're not even smart enough to make up a story that makes any sense!!  (which tells me Casey came up with it....)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 12, 2011, 09:03:42 AM »

I do wish the jury had access to ALL the facts, but I'm sure it's not lost on them that the defense team opening statement was ridiculous and especially now that they (dt) have tried to discredit every single prosecution witness, but with the only hint of a 'theme' being that George is the only person to use the duct tape.  I.e., if their opening statement held any water (pardon the pun), then what does it really matter where the body was, etc.... ??? They're not even smart enough to make up a story that makes any sense!!  (which tells me Casey came up with it....)

I have to agree about Casey making it up.  I wouldn't put it past Baez to "embellish" it by way of suggestion either.  I think Mason is way too egotistical to risk the humiliation of disbarment. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 12, 2011, 09:14:43 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Totally agree -

Totally agree too.
The shock & and aw opening statement did just that.
Didn't work for Pres. Bush and how is it working for Bozo?

Bottom line, kc's whole persona is in her own words "I am spiteful bitch".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 12, 2011, 09:29:48 AM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.