May 23, 2024, 04:05:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 329769 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 12, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

If I did, why in the world would bozo want them OUT of the trial?
Why didn't kc live there?

He was referring to July to December 2008 when KC was in jail already.

Edited to add:  The photos were taken in December 2008 after Caylee's body was found (evidence photos)

Well, that's plain goofy..
Just showing the jurors that kc had a nice room.
In less there is something that's not right with her room.
Have to go look at that pic again...like what's missing or something.
CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

What is NEW in the room is the Winnie the Pooh comforter, it has been replaced.  Which to me shows that Cindy was trying to protect Casey. 

Bozo wanted Kc's room out of the trial.  Why?
Calyee's is a different story, we know about the blanket.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 12, 2011, 10:57:51 AM »

Klaas, I wouldn't myself compare this to OJ's.

I would compare this, and have, to Scott Peterson's trial/murder of Laci.

Monkey Devil!

Better comparison, yes.

I would agree as well. I am actually doing a FP post as to why this case is not OJ ... its not even close. Any pundit who makes the comparison shows their lack of knowledge of this case and laziness.

The #1 reason why this isn't OJ ... THERE IS NO DREAM TEAM DEFENSE. Baez may think is is some great lawyer in his own mind and he may have dreams at night, but DREAM TEAM HE IS NOT.

Neither is Team Casey. We see that on a daily basis as the prosecution runs rings around them.

More like the nightmare team
Right.

Who is the Barry Scheck in Team Baez? Scheck was an expert in DNA questioning because he knew what he was talking about and the whole DNA evidence was in its infancy.

Last time I checked Casey was not a celebrity, never played in the NFL and did not have a Heisman.

Casey is a white woman being tried in a county that is predominantly white.

And then the biggy, OJ killed his wife and her friend, oh allegedly. Casey Anthony is accused of killing her 2 year old precious little girl. The murder of children is put in a category unto itself.
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: June 12, 2011, 10:57:58 AM »

Klaas - Don't know if you want crime scene pics on the thread or in a special place. On FB page for Real-Radio-Daytona-WMFB there are some new very graphic pics of Caylee's skeleton Sad. I know this is sad, but important evidence in the trial. They received permission from the court to publish them. I do not know how to link it without linking my FB page.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 12, 2011, 10:59:01 AM »

One thing I'm totally confused on, when bozo made a statement(and tried to keep kc's pictures of her bedroom OUT of the trial) kc hadn't lived there   for 6 months??????  Did I hear that correctly?

Edited to add:  The photos were taken in December 2008 after Caylee's body was found (evidence photos)

CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

What is NEW in the room is the Winnie the Pooh comforter, it has been replaced.  Which to me shows that Cindy was trying to protect Casey. 

You're right, confusing KC with Caylee.  I'm thinking the heart stickers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 12, 2011, 10:59:40 AM »

Klaas - Don't know if you want crime scene pics on the thread or in a special place. On FB page for Real-Radio-Daytona-WMFB there are some new very graphic pics of Caylee's skeleton Sad. I know this is sad, but important evidence in the trial. They received permission from the court to publish them. I do not know how to link it without linking my FB page.

We have most of them here already in an Evidence Pics thread

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10084.60
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 11:01:58 AM by klaasend » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: June 12, 2011, 11:00:45 AM »

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-062608.

OH kissing skeletons a few days after the tattoo. Oh gads. I have stronger words but can't print them here ::justice2NJ:: dedicated to Peaches too.

I can't remember if it was CBB or Cubbygirl here who was with her friend, in Court, whose daughter had been raped, murdered and the were barfing in Court. IMO just pass a wastebasket to Casey.

In some ways I feel sorry for Casey, but she's IMO has dug her own hole and now has to sit in it or be buried in it.

Don't forget in the OJ case they did something to his hand so the glove wouldn't fit. Thank goodness the prosecution, jury are different in Casey's trial if it doesn't get thrown out before or a hung jury. (ducking for any bananas coming my way)

Anyone with any common sense would have seen right through that glove trick. Of course any leather glove which has been wet (soaked in blood)  will shrink when dried as anyone who has leather gloves knows. What they had in the OJ case was a stacked jury of very poorly educated and minority members. I knew when I saw the jury selection, he would never be convicted as did most people. In the end though he ended up in jail and Cochran died of a brain tumor at an early age, so karma worked in the end.

That won't happen for KC. BTW, I am am the one whose friend''s daughter was a victim of a heinous crime.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: June 12, 2011, 11:04:47 AM »

To me the most important facts that the State has brought and proven are the
31 days of partying without reporting Caylee missing.   the blatant lies to the
police in the initial investigation,  the evidence of decomposition in the car,  the
vegetation growing through the remains and the bugs.   Both the botanist and
the bug guy said that the body had been there since a few days after death.
Then the duct tape found and the fact that Dr. G says that the cause of death is
homicide all point to Casey's guilt without a reasonable doubt.
I don't believe that any of these things can be disproved by the defense.   The small details are not important in my mind, but the big ones are enormous

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #927 on: June 12, 2011, 11:09:52 AM »

Whoraldo is at it again.   

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/geraldo-rivera-says-prosecution-wrong-for-using-caylee-anthony-skull-animation
Geraldo Rivera says prosecution wrong for using Caylee Anthony skull animation

Fox TV host Rivera was in the minority among his guests Saturday evening as he proclaimed, “...I believe that the prosecution has overplayed its hand in a way that is absolutely beyond contention... the shot of mom looking on as her baby morphs into a skeleton is the very definition of prejudicial over probative... this case will definitely be reversed.”

These are my opinions and subject to change.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: June 12, 2011, 11:10:13 AM »

Lillian Glass is saying River Cruz told her George sought someone that looked like Zanny the nanny (her - River Cruz) out to pin the murder on.  Have you guys heard about this?

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Here's the excerpt if you don't want to go to the blog

"Why did he have an alleged affair with River Cruz? According to River Cruz, George said that what happened to Caylee was an accident that snowballed.” River reached out to me and shared this information well before there was any talk of accidents. Did he seek out a person who looked like Zanny the Nanny (perfect teeth, curly hair who sometimes wears it straight, pretty, Latina, had a sister) to try and pin the disappearance on River Cruz? River told me that she certainly thought so."

I think Lillian Glass is full of chit. The police tracked river down from GA's phone records. She told the police this 'accident that snowballed' story immediately.  river sought GA out....LG needs to step away and not try to muddy the waters anymore than they are...MO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 12, 2011, 11:11:07 AM »

We know that Cindy has vigorously defended her daughter.  George has as well.  To a lesser extent.  Probably because if you don't follow Cindy's lead, there would be no living with her.  But, I think from some of George's statements, there has been some ambivalence.  I would love to know what he said in the Grand Jury testimony, but that's beside the point.

I believe the Anthony's have covered up for ICA.

With that in mind, I would like to put something forward that I have been chewing on for a long time and have not had the courage to mention. It concerns George's statement recalling when he last saw Caylee for the last time leaving the house with ICA on June l6th.

Could it be possible he was also covering up for ICA on June l6th?
He said he gave them both the usual hug and kiss.  I believe Caylee said something to him.  In other words, he saw a live Caylee leave the house, in ICA'S arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it possible that Caylee had already died when ICA carried her out of the house that morning and that it was a rushed exit with ICA telling George she was sleepy, or sleeping?
George embellishes his words, well, all the A's do.  Seemingly they think this makes their words more believable. 

I'm not saying in this scenario that George would have known Caylee died.  Only that he has been cuckolded by ICA once again.  Or, perhaps he didn't see them leave at all that morning.  But, he made the statement, and he is stuck with it.

Both Cindy and George were eager to show that ICA left the house with an alive Caylee on June l6th and at the time they were trying to demonstrate I think, that Caylee was alive on June l6th and left their home which allowed for the Nanny tale that Casey was spewing at the time.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #930 on: June 12, 2011, 11:14:29 AM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hAenfDqpUqBQ4Q5QivICQ5yRB8Lw?docId=496be0d1ef224e43943be655872166a0
Dozens jockey for coveted Anthony trial seats
Court spokeswoman Karen Levey said officials were in the process of coming up with another solution for distributing tickets after Friday's fracas.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: June 12, 2011, 11:15:38 AM »

CSI moment, hahahaha
 Monkey Devil!

Good Morning, Monkeys!

IMO, Baez wants to keep Casey's room out because of the broken picture frames.  Were those frames in Casey's room prior to June, 2008?

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 12, 2011, 11:17:10 AM »

You guys are falling right into Bozo and Casey's hands, creating reasonable doubt.  There is absolutely NO comparison to the OJ case and if the OJ had been done today he would have been convicted.  DNA evidence was "new" back then. 

THANK YOU!   the voice of reason!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: June 12, 2011, 11:19:56 AM »

We know that Cindy has vigorously defended her daughter.  George has as well.  To a lesser extent.  Probably because if you don't follow Cindy's lead, there would be no living with her.  But, I think from some of George's statements, there has been some ambivalence.  I would love to know what he said in the Grand Jury testimony, but that's beside the point.

With that in mind, I would like to put something forward that I have been chewing on for a long time and have not had the courage to mention. It concerns George's statement recalling when he last saw Caylee for the last time leaving the house with ICA on June l6th.

He said he gave them both the usual hug and kiss.  I believe Caylee said something to him.  In other words, he saw a live Caylee leave the house, in ICA'S arms.

Is it possible that Caylee had already died when ICA carried her out of the house that morning and that it was a rushed exit with ICA telling George she was sleepy, or sleeping?
George embellishes his words, well, all the A's do.  Seemingly they think this makes their words more believable.  

I'm not saying in this scenario that George would have known Caylee died.  Only that he has been cuckolded by ICA once again.  Or, perhaps he didn't see them leave at all that morning.  But, he made the statement, and he is stuck with it.

Both Cindy and George were eager to show that ICA left the house with an alive Caylee on June l6th and at the time they were trying to demonstrate I think, that Caylee was alive on June l6th and left their home which allowed for the Nanny tale that Casey was spewing at the time.

Good points. 
However we will never know.
The jurors will only have what the a's said in court under oath.

From the beginning in 08, I for one wanted the a's to be arrested for obstructing an investigation.
If they hadn't back in 08, this case would of been done, finished.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 11:33:55 AM by klaasend » Logged

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 12, 2011, 11:20:00 AM »

Whoraldo is at it again.   

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/geraldo-rivera-says-prosecution-wrong-for-using-caylee-anthony-skull-animation
Geraldo Rivera says prosecution wrong for using Caylee Anthony skull animation

Fox TV host Rivera was in the minority among his guests Saturday evening as he proclaimed, “...I believe that the prosecution has overplayed its hand in a way that is absolutely beyond contention... the shot of mom looking on as her baby morphs into a skeleton is the very definition of prejudicial over probative... this case will definitely be reversed.”

::snipping2:: from above link:

“Why don't you just say murderer in neon lights pointing at the mother,” he said.

::snipping2::

I have NO PROBLEM saying it.......

MURDERER

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: June 12, 2011, 11:20:06 AM »

Some people we have not seen yet are :
Jesse Grund
Pastor Grund
Joe Jordan (dont know if he will be used but he is another one who searched all the time for Caylee)
Roy Kronk (I would say only the defense will call him)
Tim Miller
Lenard P. (although most of his would be hearsay)
Rob Dick- (same)
Tracy - (who stayed with KC while out on bond)
Dominic Casey - (I REALLY want to hear how he knew where to look for the body under oath)
The info on the syringes and the chloroform found at the scene.

Also remember when Bozo said that the chloroform in the syringe and the gatorade bottle was "insignificant" because chloroform is found in tap water. Wonder if he is still going to stick with that story? LOL

I have to believe that George and Cindy will be taking the stand again. They are going to have to go thru time lines and discuss the evidence that was entered yesterday, ie duct tape. They are going to end with a bang and with all evidence entered, they can ask anything that ties it all together.

I can't wait to hear the States closing argument.

Morning Red!  Me too.  I hope  Jeff does it.....I love his passion!

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: June 12, 2011, 11:21:05 AM »

sry, I messed that post up... Monkey Devil!
Klaas can u fix it, again.....sry.. an angelic monkey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 12, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »

Why did Geoge Anthony's story change between his June 29, 2008 interview with LE and his May 27, 2011 testimony at the trial in regards to times as well as what he observed or did not observed inside of Casey trunk.

Janet
i think maybe he was in the coverup mode back then as both he and cindy were and he said he looked in there because he was lying then and now he isnt, i dont think he did look in the trunk but wishes he had

I don't think it would have mattered. I am guessing she had her in plastic bags and the laundry bag even then and possibly had her covered with clothes or other garbage from Tony's.  Could have even had her in a cooler with ice - who knows, but I doubt George would have taken the time to look through that stuff as it appears her car was always a mess.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: June 12, 2011, 11:22:45 AM »

Could it be that George was relating the truth.  I cannot comprehend why he would make up the story encompassing the chase.

Think about it.  Casey did not have a vehicle in this time period.  It had been abandoned at Amscott on June 27, 2008?  Could this be the stolen vehicle Cindy was referring to in the 911 call?

Janet

++++

The Chase - According to LE

SUPPLEMENT RECORD
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
CASE NO: 08-074777

Page 49:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question.  Those reports are attached.  The records do no support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

The Chase - According to George

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

<snipped>

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

The Chase - According to Cindy

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

<snipped>

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: June 12, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »

We know that Cindy has vigorously defended her daughter.  George has as well.  To a lesser extent.  Probably because if you don't follow Cindy's lead, there would be no living with her.  But, I think from some of George's statements, there has been some ambivalence.  I would love to know what he said in the Grand Jury testimony, but that's beside the point.

He said he gave them both the usual hug and kiss.  I believe Caylee said something to him.  In other words, he saw a live Caylee leave the house, in ICA'S arms.

George embellishes his words, well, all the A's do.  Seemingly they think this makes their words more believable. 

I'm not saying in this scenario that George would have known Caylee died.  Only that he has been cuckolded by ICA once again.  Or, perhaps he didn't see them leave at all that morning.  But, he made the statement, and he is stuck with it.

Can...the truth never changes. The A's have told so many mistruths, half truths and out and out lies that I doubt they know what the truth is anymore.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.