May 28, 2024, 04:33:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidnapped Samantha Koenig 18 yo missing 2/1/12, Anchorage, AK(Body Found)  (Read 264859 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2012, 04:02:51 PM »

YES, gangs have been an increasing problem in Anchorage over the last few years.

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.samantha

I was sorry to see this today.  Is there some association between the Seeking the Lost Facebook page and SM or Websleuths?  I know I have seen it referred to but have never followed it until now.

I missed that they had been dating for 10 months.  I do know that in one post on his FB, James K referred to a Dwayne.  He said they hadn't had much sleep or something to that effect.  Can't say for sure that he was talking about the boyfriend, but may have been.

I am heartsick over this case.  In my own state and I can't think of a thing more to help.

I did check out some of the friends on FB of the woman JK got a restraining order against.  Some of them have posted on the FB pages for Sam, but I wasn't able to find out anything else. 

Seeking the Lost has no connection to SM.  I can't answer for Websleuths.  I'm not sure they have a real connection to any forum but I could be wrong.

This case must be frustrating to you being so close.  Seems to me like LE has more info than they are letting on.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »

YES, gangs have been an increasing problem in Anchorage over the last few years.

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.samantha

I was sorry to see this today.  Is there some association between the Seeking the Lost Facebook page and SM or Websleuths?  I know I have seen it referred to but have never followed it until now.

I missed that they had been dating for 10 months.  I do know that in one post on his FB, James K referred to a Dwayne.  He said they hadn't had much sleep or something to that effect.  Can't say for sure that he was talking about the boyfriend, but may have been.

I am heartsick over this case.  In my own state and I can't think of a thing more to help.

I did check out some of the friends on FB of the woman JK got a restraining order against.  Some of them have posted on the FB pages for Sam, but I wasn't able to find out anything else. 
Thanks AKMom for the info about gangs in Anchorage.

I can only imagine how this case is affecting you since you are so close. I think just offering your time like you did, passing out flyers, was a huge help for Samantha. 

Perhaps, LE has some kind of forensic evidence and is waiting for results? I want to believe they have more than what has been released but I am starting to think LE thinks she may be deceased. I pray that is not the case.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2012, 06:46:49 PM »

i didnt realize there was a partial description of perp,its on the flyer,from LE
-----
She is believed to be taken
against her will by a man wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt and possibly a basball cap
http://dps.alaska.gov/AST/ABI/docs/bulletins/Koenig.pdf
----
been following these,nothing new
http://dps.alaska.gov/PIO/dispatch/
http://www.muni.org/departments/police/pressreleases/Pages/default.aspx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2012, 01:14:04 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=332236686820993&set=a.328734767171185.80166.328733013838027&type=3&theater

I really don't understand this.  I think the "official" flyer has remained the same.  But the Please Find Samantha Koenig page is putting out this one, I believe with the father's blessing. 

This description of Samantha's clothing is interesting.  Early on a Facebook poster on one of the sites I had been reading,  reported to have seen a man with a girl under his control who's clothing matched this description.  She was urged to go to the police. I may be able to dig tonight and see if I can find it.

Then there is this woman Phillana Dobbs-Sager, Martial Arts Teacher for Southside Kickboxing.  She had said she witnessed something.  Don't know right now if it is possible she is the one from the FB post????????

I will try to do some digging tonight.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2012, 10:07:48 PM »

akmom,TY,at your link the missing flyer says,the perp walked in to the shop
we have a few of those drive up coffee shacks,and as far as i know,the customer
doesnt go inside,wonder why the door wasnt locked

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=332236686820993&set=a.328734767171185.80166.328733013838027&type=3&theater

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2012, 10:17:43 PM »

akmom,TY,at your link the missing flyer says,the perp walked in to the shop
we have a few of those drive up coffee shacks,and as far as i know,the customer
doesnt go inside,wonder why the door wasnt locked

i just realized there are 2 missing flyers at the link,wow a whole lot more detail,and the
flyer says,he robbed,her too. is C street the name of the street,and what happen to old
seward hwy,im confused
C street and robbed
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=338155902895738&set=a.328734767171185.80166.328733013838027&type=3&theater
description with old seward hwy
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=338155902895738&set=a.328734767171185.80166.328733013838027&type=3&theater

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2012, 01:42:34 PM »

I don't know about the door.  I guess if someone approached with a weapon and demanded access, there is really no protection, so you might as well unlock the door.  From what I understand there was a panic button, so don't know why she didn't push it, unless she was too closely being watched.  There was a mention of "cups" being in there, which made me wonder about possible DNA from a cup??  It was reported from the beginning that it was also a robbery, but what I find confusing is first her stuff was there, then it was said that her stuff, including a pretty rare Harley Davidson purse was missing, then it was said that her stuff was there and that it wasn't that purse anyway???  Confusing.

If I am remembering correctly, in town, the new Seward Highway, is also called C Street.  The old Seward runs parallel, but only runs part way thru town and dead-ends.  It is one block over from the new Seward. 

I remain concerned about the father.  There is a new web site:
http://helpfindsamanthakoenig.com/

I don't know how to state this properly, but I am having trouble with the "culture" of the missing person thing.  Does anyone understand what I mean???

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2012, 02:29:42 PM »

I tried to search for the post on a FB page by a woman who claimed early on, to have seen a man with a woman under his control wearing a green shirt and black leggings.  I have not been able to find it and I believe that it may have been on the SeekingtheLost FB page that was made for Samantha.  This is the page that was taken down, because the owner was being very cautious(very smart in my mind) about what she allowed to be posted.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2012, 11:18:30 PM »

Just for info/reference: This video shows "Dwayne/Duane" the boyfriend who remains elusive at about the 1:20 MARK in the video halfway down in this article.(He has dark hair with a sort of beard) I find it really odd that no one has leaked this guys full name out there or that we haven't seen him pleading for Samantha's safe return......does he have something to fear?  Also wanted to mentioned that Samantha did have an active facebook. I found it in google cache but can not find it anymore. Anyway, in the cache it looked as though it had been deleted or deactivated as you could only see the profile pic and her name. Why would it be removed from viewing now? 

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/02/samantha-koenig-father-pleads-for-return-of-missing-teen-barista/

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2012, 12:31:51 AM »

Yeah, since we know about the guy she was supposed to be getting a RO on I was very surprised that there was never a leak of the boyfriend's name.  No one on FB ever seems to question it either? 

Haven't we seen other crime victims have their FB pages go poof, or have most things disappear while they are missing?   For some reason I thought that the FBI frequently causes that to happen???

I guess I thought we would hear more from the FBI also.  I am just not sure what to think.  It has been so long....

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2012, 01:17:59 AM »

radio reference didn't have a link for online police scanner but I found this:

http://tunein.com/station/?StationId=129571&fb_ref=wt&fb_source=timeline

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2012, 11:41:04 AM »

I remain concerned about Samantha's father.  I don't think that I've seen quite this clearly before that there is a delicate balance between what a parent might want to do or say, and maybe what they shouldn't??  I hope what I am saying is understandable.

James Koenig
    OK, SO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME, WHO IS SAMANTHA? I WILL TRY AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. ON AUGUST 30TH 1993 I REALIZED WHAT IT WAS TO HAVE SOMEONE STEAL MY HEART, I WAS SO AFFRAID OF THE CRIB DEATH, SIDS, AND HER JUST NOT MAKING IT, FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN PUBLIC DR.S NEWS. SAMANTHA WAS AT MY SIDE IN A BASSENET DOWNSTAIRS, NEXT TO ME AS I SLEPT ON THE COUCH, FOR 6 MONTHS, SHE DID NOT LEAVE MY SIDE. SAMANTHA, HAD AND STILL DOES HAVE THE FUNNIEST EXPRESSIONS, AND "GIGGLE SNORTS" AS A BABY, AND THEN GREW INTO AN INFECTIOUS LAUGH, AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, THAT COULD GET A SMILE OUT OF A ROCK. SAM HAS THE MOST INFECTIOUS PERSONALITY, MESMORIZING EYES, AND PURE, GENUINE HEART, THAT ANYONE THAT HAS A SECOND FOR HER TO BEFRIEND, UNDERSTANDS, HOW SHE IS CALLED ALL OF THE PEOPLE SHE COMES INTO CONTACT WITH, THEIR BEST FRIEND. I HAVE BEEN A SINGLE FATHER FOR 16 PLUS YEARS, THE ONLY WAY I COULD HAVE DONE THIS IS BECAUSE OF HER PURE HEART. MY DAUGHTER MADE ME WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON, BUT NOT ONLY THAT, A BETTER DAD, WE ARE BEST FRIENDS, WE TALK AND SAY ANYTHING TO EACH OTHER, NO MATTER THE PAIN IT BRINGS, AND MOST OF ALL THE JOY AND LAUGHTER IT BRINGS. WHEN I SAY SAMANTHA IS MY HEART, I DO NOT SAY THAT WITH EASE OR UNCERTAINTY, I SAY THAT WITH CONFIDENCE, AND TRUTH. MY DAUGHTER, AS I, AND MOST THAT WILL READ THIS, HAVE HAD TRIALS IN OUR LIVES, HOWEVER, OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SO CLOSE, AND TRUSTING, THAT WE ARE ABLE TO COMMUCICATE WITH EACH OTHER WITH AN OPEN DOOR, OPEN ARM POLICY. SAMANTHA HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH HARDSHIPS, AND I USE THAT LIGHTLY, IN HER LIFE, I JUST PRAY SHE IS AS RESILIALNT THROUGH THIS TRAGEDY WHEN SHE GETS HOME, AS SHE HAS BEEN IN THE PAST. SAMANTHA IS A STRONG, VIBRANT, CARING, HONEST, TRUSTING, GENUINE PERSON, THATS WHAT MAKES ME SO HEART BROKEN FOR WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW, BUT THE PROUDEST FATHER IN THE WORLD FOR THE PERSON AND YOUNG LADY SHE IS BECOMING. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW HER, THIS IS NO NEW NEWS, FOR THOSE OF YOU YET TO MEET HER, YOU WILL SEE IT INSTANTLY, SHE IS MY HEART, MY SOUL, MY EVERYTHING. I WAS ASKED TO MAKE A STATEMENT OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THIS FOR HER NEW WEBSITE, I THOUGHT AND SAID GIVE SOME TIME, I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE TOUGH, TRUTHFULLY, AFTER THE FIRST WORDS, IT WAS EASY, BEACAUSE SAMANTHA IS WITH ME AND IS COMING HOME TO HER DADDY, AND WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO SAY ABOUT HER, WAS AND IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART. WE SURROUND EACH OTHER, I FEEL HER, SHE FEELS ME, SHE KNOWS I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE'S HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS. I DONT HAVE TO GIVE A PHYSICAL DISCRIPTION OF SAMANTHA, BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEET HER SOUL, YOU WILL RECOGNISE HER IMMEDIATELY. TO THOSE THAT HAVE HER AS A PRISONER, HAD HER AND PASSED HER ON, THAT KNOW OF HER TRAVELS IN THIS, PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, FOR HER OR YOU, DO THE RIGHT THING, I HAVE SET UP EVERY POSSIBLE LINE OF COMMUNICATION TO HELP BOTH HER AND YOU, ANNONYMOUS OR OTHERWISE. I CAN HELP YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR INVOLVEMENT, I WILL SET U FREE WITH WHAT EVER MONIES NEEDED TO GET YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO, JUST GET SAMANTHA BACK TO ME SAFELY, I CAN FIX ALIVE, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS, SHE HAS BEEN HARMED, AND HURT FROM THE BEGINNING, I UNDERSTAND THAT, I CAN WORK WITH THAT, JUST LET MY HEART COME HOME. I HAVE RESOURCES, GOOD AND BAD, I DO NOT WANT TO UNLEASH THE BAD, I DO NOT WISH ILL WILL AGAINST YOU OR YOURS, BUT IF THIS DOES NOT END SOON, YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE. AND SERIOUSLY IM SCARED FOR YOU. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A PLEA, I DO NOT HAVE COPS SITTING IN MY HOUSE, THEY HAVE MY COMM'S BUGGED I'M SURE, I WILL GET A PREPAY CELL, WHATEVER IT TAKES WHATEVER U DIRECT ME TO DO, I WILL DO IT WITH HONESTY, AND INTEGRITY, TO HAVE MY DAUGHTER, SAMANTHA TESSLA KOENIG, BACK AT HOME, ALIVE AND FIXABLE AT LEAST. PLEASE!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE PAIN YOU ARE CAUSING, IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION, YOU SUCCEEDED, WITH GREAT PAIN. SHE IS NOT A PART OF THE "WHATEVER" "WHOEVER" DID TO YOU, SHE IS AN VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE, NO RELATION TO ANYONE WHO WRONGED YOU, SHE IS NOT WHO YOU WANT, PERIOD. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME CONTINUE THIS SEARCH, I DO NOT WANT WHAT I AM BEING FORCED TO UNLEASH. PLEASE AGAIN, AND AGAIN, LET HER INTO A CAB, AND COME HOME, OR TO A HOSPITAL, SOMEWHERE ANYWHERE, OTHER THAN, CAPTIVE IN YOUR "CARE". SHE IS DEEPLY MISSED, AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, I WILL ALWAYS BE COMING, UNTIL SHE IS RETURNED, I WILL BE COMING, LET HER COME HOME, FINISH YOUR VENGEANCE WITH THOSE THAT WRONGED YOU, BUT LET HER COME HOME. I WILL NOT PLEA AGAIN, I WILL HAVE TO TAKE OTHER MEASURES. PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA, GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE, I WILL STOP ONCE SHE IS HOME, YOU KNOW I'M CLOSE, MAYBE TOMORROW, I AM THERE. AGAIN, I DONT LIKE THREATS, THIS IS NOT A THREAT, THIS IS A FATHER, AS I'M SURE YOU MAY BE, PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES, WOULD YOU GIVE UP ON YOUR BABYGIRL? DIDN'T THINK SO. DO THE RIGHT THING. THANK YOU! JAMES KOENIG, SAMANTHA'S DADDY!!
    Share · 3 hours ago ·
        51 people like this.
            Megan Arnold This made me cry, your are the best dad anyone could ever ask for, I promise you that. It also enrages me because there is nothing I can do to bring your babygirl home to you right now. Nothing but prayers and love to you, Samantha, Ashley and all the friends and family. My profile picture will stay her and my candle will keep burning♥
            3 hours ago · 2
            Deanna Brown Those of us that have had the privilege of knowing you and Sam know more then anyone this little girl is your life! I hope and pray today is the day!! Your doing better then expected and we are all proud of you. We will bring her home!! Loves!!!!
            3 hours ago · 2
            Betty Lulani Peterson Stay strong James, Sam is a beautiful caring person, because of her Dad...you have always shown your heart when it came to her, anyone that knows you, knows that..and from the looks of it, everyone around the world are seeing that as well...you both are making mark on lives in ways neither of you are aware of....but trust me, hearts are crying, and praying endlessly until she is home with you...love you Jamesy..,,
            3 hours ago · 2
            Julie Luke This touched my heart ♥ I have never met you or your daughter, but you make me want to be a better person. I pray for you, your family and your daughter daily. Never stop, she knows how much you love her and by Gods grace she will come home!!!! Stay positive and strong, you are an amazing man!!
            3 hours ago · 4
            Colleen Carnevale this touched my heart so much this is how i feel about my daughters one is 23 and one is 19 i pray she is found and is safe .. My thoughts and prayers are with you and samantha.. never give up hope she will be found safe
            3 hours ago
            Carolyn Valdez Stay strong, James. You are a wonderfulman and a Amazing father. May God's arms continuely wrap around Sam and your family! We will bring her home!!
            3 hours ago · 2
            Leslie Kobbe Samantha is one lucky girl to have been raised with such a fun loving dad. I pray who ever has her sends her home soon. Hang n there James n stay strong ♥
            3 hours ago · 1
            James Koenig I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT, I AM AN AXXXXE, BUT SAMANTHA HAS MADE "ME" A BETTER PERSON, LONG BEFORE THIS SHIT HAPPENED. I DO NOT WEAR THE "BEST DAD" OF THE YEAR AWARD, IRREGUARDLESS, I WILL WEAR THE BADGE OF, YOU XXXXX WITH THE WRONG KID, AND THE DAD THAT HAS THE RESOURCES, THE WORST OF PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA OF "FEAR" ITS COMING, GIVE HER BACK, I AM AGAINST A WALL WITH LITTLE TO NO OTHER CHOICE. THAT IS IT!!!
            3 hours ago · 19
            David Christiansen I have your back Jim regardless. I cant go on much longer like this.
            3 hours ago · 1
            James Koenig u stay strong, until i say different
            3 hours ago · 3
            James Koenig we'll drink mountain dew and go ape shit on these mother f#$#ers
            3 hours ago · 12
            Michelle Jaime Zanotti Wow that was a powerful read. We are still praying for u in Nm. Keep up your strength .....i have no clue how u are. I'm so sad for u.
            3 hours ago
            David Christiansen I'm on standby.
            3 hours ago · 1
            Alise Hover-Evans Mr. Koenig,you are amazing father!!!Stay postive ans strong!!♥Prayers are with you all!♥
            3 hours ago · 1
            James Koenig michelle send me some xmas sauce, so i can show sam true chile from NM, better yet bring it up, and meet her if u can. thanks for all the support.
            3 hours ago · 3
            James Koenig we r bringing her home, i just need to get more agressive, cant wait on local pd
             ::snipping2::
James Koenig
btw, i shoot at the door b4 i answer it, so please do not come to my door. unless u call first tyvm, love james.
Share · 2 hours ago ·  ::snipping2::
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000489952656&sk=wall
Edit - remove profanity.  MB
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:48:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2012, 11:45:17 AM »

I wish we could report our own posts.  Mods, I missed that the F word was in there.  I am so sorry

Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:49:12 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2012, 11:52:15 AM »

akmom...very powerful from James.  I wonder why he believes that she is being held captive and passed around for pay back to someone?  Interesting?  Who?  He must have information of the sorts because he was so specific.  I don't know.  He obviously wears his heart on his sleeve and hopes that the captors will see that...I can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing if my child were taken...I would like promise the same...please just give him/her back to me and I will get you the heck out of here.  It may not be the right thing to do but I would want my child back more than doing the right thing.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2012, 11:53:13 AM »

I wish we could report our own posts.  Mods, I missed that the F word was in there.  I am so sorry

Fixed.  MB

I missed it too...I must mentally pass over it.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2012, 11:57:55 AM »

Thanks Miss Muffy!

I don't know what to think about what the father might possibly know.  I am not sure if he really does know anything or whether this is false bravado, hoping to flush the perp out. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 21, 2012, 06:43:01 PM »

Civil Protective Order (3AN) - Summary     

3AN-11-03682CI Koenig, Samantha T vs. Bird, Christopher

Petitioner(s)  Respondent(s) 
Koenig, Samantha T  Bird, Christopher

CIV752SAE  Sexual Assault: Ex Parte 

Case Attributes
    Number 3AN-11-03682CI 
Status Closed 
Filed 11/15/2011 
Judge Magistrate Block Judge

Full Name Koenig, Samantha T
  D.O.B. 08/30/1993

Bird, Christopher
 D.O.B. 04/22/1987

Docket Date Docket Text Amount Amount Due Images
  11/17/2011 Case Closed 0.00 0.00   
  11/17/2011 Protective Order Not Issued 0.00 0.00   
  11/17/2011 Petitioner Failed to Appear 0.00 0.00   
  11/17/2011 Hearing Result: Hearing Held The following event: DV Hearing: Ex Parte scheduled for 11/15/2011 at 2:30 pm has been resulted as follows: Result: Hearing Held Judge: Magistrate Block Judge Location: Courtroom 10, Boney Courthouse 0.00 0.00   
  11/15/2011 Hearing Set: Event: DV Hearing: Ex Parte Date: 11/15/2011 Time: 2:30 pm Judge: Magistrate Block Judge Location: Courtroom 10, Boney Courthouse Result: Hearing Held 0.00 0.00   
  11/15/2011 Petition for Long Term Sexual Asslt Protective Order 0.00 0.00   
  11/15/2011 Petition for Ex Parte Sexual Asslt Protective Order 0.00 0.00

http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/pa/pa.urd/pamw6500.display

AST Active Warrants for A Detachment - V Detachment
http://www.dps.state.ak.us/ast/warrants/ASTActiveWarrantsToPublish.pdf

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2012, 09:31:00 PM »

Wow.  That message from the Sam's father is strange.  It almost sounds like he's into something illegal.  And is it really smart to threaten an abductor that way?  I wonder what LE says about this message?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »

It broke my heart to read James post. As a parent, I could feel his passionate desperate plea and the love he has for his little girl. Most of us would go to the ends of the earth for our children and I don't think James is any exception.

I think now he is fed up with whatever Le is doing or not doing. He is getting very desperate and I am afraid he may go after who ever he believes is responsible. He certainly has an idea about the who and what that led up to her being abducted. I pray that God gives him the strength he needs as he awaits news on Sam. I can't imagine the sheer hell he is experiencing. It is so heart wrenching.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2012, 11:20:50 PM »

I have a tremendous amount of sympathy for Mr Koenig.  I am just not sure, at this point, if threats are the best way to go.  Not sure if the offer of help is wise either.  I hope I am not coming off as too critical, I just know that he has already been scammed by that sex-offender.  Not sure if someone with seriously bad intent is going to be affected by anything he says.  I just hope LE or the FBI actually know SOMETHING....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.